• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not interested in some guy, I do not know, don’t care what his beliefs were or that he committed suicide.

I have said no such thing.
I have already accounted for my sins to the Lord God.
He forgave my sins, covered them and remembers them no more.

So, WHY are my Forgiven, Covered, and Remembered no more Sins Against God...a fascination with you?

I imagine if you are forgiven of all sin whereby you can never sin in God’s eyes, you probably don’t care about a whole lot of things (that God requires you to care about).

But yes. I believe your belief is no different than George Sodini’s belief. He believed he could not sin in the eyes of God because of his belief in Jesus and that salvation did not include works of any kind. George killed people and took his own life thinking he was saved by Jesus. I imagine you would have been good friends on this forum if he talked with you because he spoke the same message you do.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Become unsaved?
Are you seriously uninformed, naturally born humans are naturally born...UNSAVED?

You don’t listen too well. I said babies are saved. I was referring to the time period between a person being a baby and them becoming a believer.

You said:
I do believe babies, little children, mentally impaired ... otherwise the human who is incapable of comprehension...(having physically died) ARE JUSTLY Saved by God, who IS JUST.

So you are not completely sociopathic. That’s good. There is hope for you.
I have talked with a guy in person who believed babies who die can go to hell.

You said:
Hogwash!
Sav-ED as a baby...then lost?
Uh No.
ONLY those whose BODY HAS “DIED” RECEIVE Salvation!
Living BABY’S do not “receive” Salvation!
Baby’s that lived, then died as a Baby receives Salvation.

Salvation IS conditional....It is given to Heartful Believers...AFTER they bodily DIE in Belief!

So a baby is unsaved if they are alive and yet they are saved if they die?
That makes absolutely no sense.
It sounds like you are trying to protect your theology here.
As for salvation being conditional: Belief is not the only condition that is required as a part of salvation.

1. We are justified by works and not by faith alone (James 2:24).

2. Faith without works is dead (James 2:17).

3. A person can deny God by a lack of works (Titus 1:16).

4. Jesus agreed with the lawyer that to love God, and to love your neighbor is a part of inheriting eternal life (Luke 10:25-28).

5. Those who have done good, shall come forth unto the resurrection of life; and those who have done evil, shall come forth unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:29).

6. We have to continue in His goodness, otherwise we can be cut off [just like the Jews were cut off] (Romans 11:21-22).

7. Helping the poor, and the unfortunate relates to inheriting the Kingdom (Matthew 25:34-40), and not helping the poor, and the unfortunate relates to going away into everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:41-46).

8. Whoever does not righteousness or does not love his brother is not of God (1 John 3:10).

9. Whoever does what Jesus says is likened unto a wise man who built his house upon the rock, and when a storm came, it did not fall, (Matthew 7:24-25), but the person who does not do what Jesus says is likened unto a fool who built his house upon the sand, and when a storm came, great was the fall of that house (Matthew 7:26-27).

10. Abiding in Jesus will bear much fruit, but if a person does not abide in Jesus [thereby being unfruitful], they are cast out [or cut off] like a branch to be burned in the fire (John 15:5-6).

11. If the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing (1 Peter 4:18-19).

12. Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14) (NKJV).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe I am wrong to say you believe in another Jesus because nowhere did Jesus or the apostles teach that God does not see a believer’s sin once they are saved (Which is implied by many of your repeated writings or posts).

I believe you Lack Scriptural Knowledge and MAKE false accusations because you Lack Scriptural Knowledge, and FAIL to verify with Scripture what others do SAY.

Rom 4:
[7] Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Isa 43:
[25] I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Heb 8:
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Dual Nature Theology is the false belief that a believer is a slave to their sinful nature as a part of their physical body, and they can sin physically, but their spirit cannot sin because all their sins were paid for by Jesus Christ.

I have claimed no such thing...and will thank you to not pin nonsense tags on me.

my apologies

Accepted.

But you did express before that you are not capable of sinning because you have been saved by Jesus in the past...

LISTEN to what I have ACTUALLY SAID...
I sin NO MORE........BECAUSE...I AM BORN OF GODS SEED!

It’s not saying that you are not capable of sinning in the eyes of God if you do physically sin in the eyes of other people. That’s not what it is saying. It’s talking about committing sin in the sense of justifying sin willfully. For if we willfully sin after we received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sin (See: Hebrews 10:26). Also… John says if we hate our brother we are like a murderer, and no murderer has eternal life abiding in him (1 John 3:15). So your whole interpretation in that you cannot sin (when you do sin) is false. If things are as you say: John would say you are not capable of hating your brother even if you did hate your brother. You have things twisted out of context here.

WHOAH.....What does “OTHER” people have to do with...
God forgiving me OF MY SIN AGAINST GOD?

YOU ARE OUT of context.....

“Other peoples’ eyes’...”hating a brother”...”willfull sin”......”murder”...

What does ANY of those things have to DO with me?
Are you accusing me of those things? If so prove it.
IF not, what do those things have to DO WITH me?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked at post #44 and your previous words that believing is works is a sham. [/QUOTE ]

You said I had not mentioned it before. Which was false. I gave the latest mention. As well told you I had mention that in several other threads.
You think it a sham. So what? Your thoughts do not supersede me saying I had previously mentioned what was news to you.

You said in that post that believing is a work (singular).

Yep. Singular.

This is the only work you believe in doing.

The ONLY WORK required to RECEIVE SALVATION...!

ANY diligent student of Scripture SHOULD KNOW, any “WORKS” that Glorify God are ACCOMPLISHED..........AFTER receiving Salvation!!

So your previous words on believing being works (plural) made it appear like you for doing good, but it really isn’t. It was a mirage or an illusion to make you look good when in reality you are teaching God’s grace takes away sin forever (opening the door to turning God’s grace into a license to sin).

Utterly ignorant.

As for the upper case letters:
As for the avatar:

I would encourage you to share what you think I got wrong about what you believe because I don’t want to get your beliefs wrong (even if I disagree with them strongly).

Basic...
ONE WORK....of man....to accomplish Gods desired works....
BELIEVE in whom God Sent.

John 6:
[28] Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

ONE SERVICE ... of man...to accomplish Gods desired reasonable service.

Rom 12:
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

....If you do not agree with Scripture, that’s on you.
I am fully aware, of HOW Scripture teaches Gods Order and Way to accomplish the Works of God, and accomplish presenting ones body a living sacrifice acceptable to God.

I am fully aware of HOW and WHEN and WHY a man receives Gods Gift of Salvation.

I am fully aware OF WHY once a man RECEIVES Gods gift of Salvation it is never revoked.

I am fully aware OF the Scriptural differences between Works and Services that ALREADY SAVED men can DO for the Glory of God.

I am fully aware OF ignorant unlearned men who make wild accusations because they ARE without Scriptural Knowledge or Spiritual understanding....and gaslight...and Fail to verify with Scripture...and too stubborn or ignorant to know, HOW to divide the Word of Truth...or that Scriptural Understanding IS ONLY according to Gods Understanding, and ONLY given men, By the Lord God Himself.

So you would say that you believed similar to George Sodini?
Do you think Sodini was saved if he was in fact genuine in his belief that Jesus saves him?

Stop! I have ZERO interest in that person to further discuss him.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I

You said, I quote:

“YOU APPEAR TO HANG on the FACT:...
SOME MEN...sin, repent, are forgiven, sin, repent, are forgiven, sin, repent, are forgiven, sin, repent, are forgiven. YAWN!
(THAT ^^ appears to be what you APPLY to you....AS DO MANY men APPLY that to themselves.)

HOWEVER....
What YOU DO, Applies to YOU...YOU sin, YOU repent, YOU are forgiven...AND YOU REPEAT...

What I HAVE DONE, Applies to ME.
I sinned, I repented, I was forgiven..........AND I was CLEANSED...

SEE the ....... “AND”....Difference between YOU and I ?

Read it AGAIN...
1 John 1: 9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,

^^^^ Applies to YOU, over and over and over...
IF we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
^^^^ Applies to ME, ONCE.”
~ Quote by: Taken.

While you believe in confessing sin, it is only one time, and it is not in how the Bible describes confessing sin. David confessed his sin and he was not being saved for the first time. 1 John 1:9 is not dealing with initial salvation because John is talking to the brethren, and he is telling them to also “sin not” but if they do sin they have an advocate that they can go to (1 John 2:1). To do what? Even the Lord’s Prayer involves our seeking forgiveness of our debts (sins) with the Lord. So when I said you see confessing sins is pointless, I was referring to the biblical version or idea of that practice. For you were trying to convince another not to confess of sin again if they sinned after being a believer.

FAILURE to comprehend....

1)...Believer....yep, you can sin, repent, be forgiven...sin, repent, be forgiven..sin, repent, be forgiven....GET IT? Nothing new!

2)...Converted...yep, Repent, Be Forgiven...Can sin no more...Period.

Not rocket science!

Paul says shall we continue in sin so that grace may abound? Paul says, God forbid (Romans 6:1-2).

AND? Who is challenging...SIN NO MORE? Uh YOU.

Titus 2:11-12 says God’s grace teaches us to deny ungodliness and that we should live righteously and godly in this present world.

Grace gives us the ability to do the work (See: 1 Corinthians 15:10).

If we walk in the light as he is in the light, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Walking in the light is loving your brother according to the indirect wording in 1 John 2:9-11.

So you have to love your brother (walk in the light) to continue to be cleansed by the blood of Jesus.

AND? Who is challenging...Gods Cleansing FAILS? Uh YOU.

So it’s not a done deal in the past and you don’t have to worry about your salvation anymore because all you have to do is believe in Jesus.

No....BECAUSE Scripture itself PROCLAIMS....I AM saved.

Eph 2:
[5] Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us me (don’t speak for you) together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

That’s not how things work.

Agree that is NOT how things work...FOR YOU.

John 14:
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:

FOR ME:

but ye I know him; for he dwelleth with you me...and shall be IS in you. me.

You can go on and on and on about how you DO NOT Believe Gods Forgiveness, Gods Covering, Gods Cleansing, Gods Gift of Salvation is faulty, and requires a mans “maintenance” to be KEPT...

And NOT for one second does any of your teaching, preaching, accusations have one iota negative affect on My blessings and gifts from God or my relationship with the Lord God Almighty.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I imagine if you are forgiven of all sin whereby you can never sin in God’s eyes, you probably don’t care about a whole lot of things (that God requires you to care about).

I don’t imagine, but rather Observe what you say...that reveals a person with a very shallow imagination.

When I am discussing Gods Gift of Salvation and HOW God reveals to Receive His Gift of Salvation....I AM Discussing Gods Gift of Salvation and HOW to receive His Gift of Salvation.

I AM NOT DISCUSSING the works and services a man CAN thereafter DO, to glorify God.

I COULD, (to satisfy your shallow imagination,) FILL a journal with works and services I have DONE to glorify God....

However...INFORMING YOU or anyone else WHAT works and services I DO to Glory God...nonya business.

But yes. I believe your belief is no different than George Sodini’s belief.

GAG! :mask:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t listen too well. I said babies are saved. I was referring to the time period between a person being a baby and them becoming a believer.

I should have recognized you saying what is NOT scriptural was your meaning...

Baby’s are born in sin. They are NOT naturally born SAVED!
There is no goofy “time period” you are making up.

So you are not completely sociopathic.

WOW... :smlhmm:

So a baby is unsaved if they are alive and yet they are saved if they die?

Duh!

That makes absolutely no sense.

Well of course it makes no sense to YOU.
Making sense appeals to the understanding of your Carnal Mind!

Rom 8:
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

You are trying to UNDERSTAND Spiritual things with YOUR Carnal MINDED understanding......it’s a FAIL.

All humans are naturally BORN........AGAINST GOD...!!
Ya think babies are not natural born humans? :rolleyes:

It sounds like you are trying to protect your theology here.
As for salvation being conditional: Belief is not the only condition that is required as a part of salvation.

So? Did someone say Belief was the only conditional part of salvation?
IF SO....quote that person and TELL THEM about how you think they are protecting THEIR theology.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born Again = Not a Sinner
OP ^

AGREE.

Scriptural Verification, Validation;

1 John 3:
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

@Bible Highlighter ... If you Disagree with the OP and my posting of
1 John 3:9......step up....with your proof the OP and 1 John 3:9 is Wrong.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IS SAVED, IS having RECEIVED Salvation.

YES, YOU can “WAIT” to RECEIVE your Salvation. Heartfully BELIEVE in the Lord God ON the day you Physically DIE, Yes the Promise to Receive your SALVATION “ON that Day”, will be fulfilled.
“THAT” is called; SHALL BE SAVED.

However JESUS introduced, A NEW TESTAMENT. A BETTER TESTAMENT, of SURETY.

Heb 7:
[22] By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

What Jesus was MADE and OFFERED, does not negate the Old Testament Promise to Receive Salvation on the day of Physical Death...
IF you have Heartful Belief in God.

Scripture gives multiple WARNINGS, about the weaknesses OF MEN and the STRENGTHS of Evil Spirits AND Wicked men who sit in Governing seats.

Look at the world today.
* Men influenced and following after and doing as Evil Spirits DO. Preaching, encouraging ANTI-God rhetoric, exalting Demons.
* Men influenced and following after and doing as Wicked men DO.
Preaching, encouraging Fear, Discontent, War, “WHILE” promoting themselves AS the “Savior, Peacemaker, Safety” of the World...”WHILE” orchestrating, and carrying out, Destroying mens Lives, Literally WITH Bodily DEATH and Livelihoods via NUMEROUS underhanded PLOTS.

THE WARNINGS ARE: TO KEEP your LIFE, TO KEEP your LIVELIHOOD...
ARE YOU WILLING TO Go ALONG, jump on board, WITH Evil Spirits WITH Wicked MEN...
TO (TEMPORARILY) KEEP your Bodily Life, To (TEMPORARILY) KEEP your Livelihood?

OR.......would you Consider, JESUS” new better testament Offering of Surety...TO FOREVER KEEP your SOUL ALIVE with the Breath of God IN YOUR SOUL....and FOREVER receive the Seed of God to Birth you a NEW spirit That CAN NEVER DIE or be Separated From God?

Evil spirits, Wicked men...offer a (temporary) saving of your body..IF you will YEILD and follow them, and DO as “THEY” say.
The Lord God OFFERS, a permanent saving of your soul and spirit...IF you will YEILD and follow HIM, and DO as HE says.....WHICH IS:
TO WILLINGLY Give your body unto death....TO and FOR Him!

Jesus’ OFFERING is UNIQUE, in that YES, He requires one to Willingly Give their body unto death...to and for Him......WITH A TWIST...
* Yes, you can do as OT MEN did...believe on the day of your physical day, and become saved on that day.
* However A NEW, BETTER WAY, IS A “Spiritual Death”...
And Offering to willingly BE “bodily crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body”.

* AND......By, Through, Of any man Willingly to be “bodily crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body”..........WHAT....? WHAT’S the Big Deal? What is the advantage?

* THAT ONE KEY WORD.......SURETY.

* WHAT does that mean?
* The CAVEAT.......IF.
* IF a man Accepts Gods Offered WAY, By, Through, Of Christ Jesus’, TO willingly, freely, heartfully LAY DOWN his own bodily life IN DEATH, Crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body.......
THEN..RIGHT THEN, HE SHALL RECEIVE Gods Gift of SALVATION.

That man is thereafter ASSURED, nothing whatsoever...
Evil spirits, Wicked men, Himself.......CAN TAKE, UNDO, REVERSE, LOSE.......that mans Salvation. DONE DEAL... FOREVER, that mans SOUL IS saved. FOREVER, that mans spirit IS QUICKENED and can NEVER Die, THAT mans BODY is justified, is sanctified, is separated, TO BE redeemed BY God and Resurrected IN Glory.

^ That is the crux...OF OSAS.
^ That is the Promised Gift of God Having BEEN delivered and given that man, AND that BY the POWER of God IS Kept unto THAT man Forever.

Election, Choosing, Christ Jesus’ OFFERING to RECEIVE Gods Gift of Salvation BEFORE a Physical DEATH....IS GODS VIA OFFERING!

ANY man Electing, Choosing, Gods OFFERING, DOES SO via that mans OWN FREEWILL....AND ONLY “AFFECTS” THAT individual man.

What I freely choose, has nothing to do with you and visa versa.

Any disagreements, disputes, behaviors between other men and myself.........HAS NOT ONE IOTA TO DO WITH THE Gift God Offered me and the PRICE I was will to pay, (lay down my life), to Receive His Gift.......OTHER men.

Gods Gift of Salvation GIVEN is irrevocable ... Rom 11:29
It was NOT “GIVEN” me for my Works of charity, doing for others, about others.
It was all about expressly FOR God.
It is NOT “KEEP” by my works, or my power.
It is NOT “AFFECTED, CHANGED, UNDONE, EVER”...regardless of my behavior among men.

My Works...was Freely choosing to HEARTFULLY BELIEVE.
My Service..was Freely choosing to HEARTFULLY LAY DOWN MY LIFE for God.
MY Gift..From God for my works, for my service, was Receiving Salvation.
Done deal.

My attitude and precepts toward other men IS greatly influenced BY Gods Word and Spirit and my own quickened spirit that dwells IN me.
Perfect no. Remedies yes.
Does my imperfections affect my Salvation, No.
Are my imperfections sins? No.

My perspective, :My2c:

Glory to God,
Taken

I like your my 2 cents logo Taken. I find most people are ignorant on what saved actually means.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never said Christ takes away “my future sin.”

So you don’t believe Christ takes away all your sins including future sins?

You said:
I have never said “when I sin Christ does not see it”.

So you don’t believe that when sin happens in the life of a Christian (who believes as you do)Christ does not see their sin” in regards to their salvation?

You said:
So in your words, not mine, you claim, you see me...
Living unrighteously, continuing in sin and immoral.

I don’t know what your life is like on a moral level exactly, but I do know you are not capable of bringing forth good fruit because your belief in Jesus is all wrong, and thus you preach another Jesus (i.e. a bad tree). The Bible does not teach that one has diplomatic immunity to sin as you teach. You said that you are not capable of sinning based on 1 John 3:9 (Which you rip out of context).

You said:
I do not speak for you, but yes, I do acknowledge our differences of beliefs.
I do know what I have done to receive Gods promise.
I do trust God is faithful and has given me that which He promised.
That which God promised and gave me was His Spirit of Truth; Jesus; in me; and His Spirit of Power; Christ; in me; and His Seed of rebirth; Christ; in me. And His express teaching of the result of what He has given me;
1 John 3:
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1 John 4:
[6] We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

And BY your observance you think that is unrighteous, sinful, immoral...
For me to trust to Believe what God has give me.

Again, this interpretation on 1 John 3:9 is wrong. The rest of the chapter does not support the diplomatic immunity to sin type thinking.

#1. 1 John 3:15 says if you hate your brother you are like a murderer and no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. If things are as you say, then John would say not for you to worry about hating your brother because you can no longer sin.

#2. 1 John 3:7 says he that does righteousness is righteous. This is not teaching the same thing as you are teaching.

#3. 1 John 3:8 (the verse before 1 John 3:9) says he that commits sin is of the devil. It is saying if a person is committing sin, they are of the devil. That means if they do sin, they are of the devil.

#4. 1 John 3:10 says, “In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.”. So John tells us straight in how we can tell the difference between the children of God and the devil here and he says that the person who does not righteousness and does not love his brother is not of God. John is not talking about a diplomatic immunity against sin here.

This is why your diplomatic immunity against sin interpretation for 1 John 3:9 is false.

You said:
Uh huh. I do not believe God saves the saved.
I do believe God finds grace (a desire of a man to be cleansed and with God) in a man who is dead in his sin.
Eph 2:
[1] And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

That’s past tense. It does not mean you are locked in to salvation against your will for all time or because you just believe alone in Jesus for salvation your whole life.
For example: A person can be saved off of a cliff, but that does not mean they cannot be unsaved at another point in their life (like say if their ship sank in the ocean and they were alone in the ocean until they died). The Bible also speaks against how you can lose your salvation.

You said:
You should try opening your ears and closing your mouth in your effort to speak for others.
If you are incapable of reading in scripture that which verifies what others say. Try using your own words and ask God, instead of using your own word and speaking For others, then criticizing what you have said for them. Gaslighter.

Well, if the roles were reversed and you said something I did not actually believe, I would clarify that truth with you in what you got wrong so that you are aware of what I believe. Why would I do that? Because I believe in preaching the truth of God’s Word. So if I got something wrong about what you believe the Bible says… it just doesn’t seem to really matter to you? I suppose you might think this way because nothing you do really matters in regards to your salvation. You cannot sin because of your false interpretation on 1 John 3:9.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you Lack Scriptural Knowledge and MAKE false accusations because you Lack Scriptural Knowledge, and FAIL to verify with Scripture what others do SAY.

Rom 4:
[7] Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Isa 43:
[25] I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Heb 8:
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

This is referring to sins that are confessed and forsaken. It’s not talking about sin you do in the present moment without one confessing and forsaking them. It’s not talking about future sin or some kind of diplomatic immunity to sin as you falsely take it based on a wrong interpretation on 1 John 3:9.

You said:
LISTEN to what I have ACTUALLY SAID...
I sin NO MORE........BECAUSE...I AM BORN OF GODS SEED!

Those who are born of God do righteousness (1 John 2:29).
He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
You are again ripping 1 John 3:9 out of context to the rest of the epistle.
There is no diplomatic immunity to sin mentioned in the context as a whole of the epistle.

You said:
YOU ARE OUT of context.....

“Other peoples’ eyes’...”hating a brother”...”willfull sin”......”murder”...

What does ANY of those things have to DO with me?
Are you accusing me of those things? If so prove it.
IF not, what do those things have to DO WITH me?

John does not say that if you hate your brother you have eternal life still. John says if you hate your brother you are a murderer and no murderer has eternal life abiding in them. You are not believing 1 John 3:15 at face value.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like your my 2 cents logo Taken. I find most people are ignorant on what saved actually means.

Ditto. And Robert click on your smilies at the top of the page to post on, then at the bottom of the page click on the other options see what’s available for you to use.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should have recognized you saying what is NOT scriptural was your meaning...

Baby’s are born in sin. They are NOT naturally born SAVED!
There is no goofy “time period” you are making up.

WOW... :smlhmm:

Duh!

Well of course it makes no sense to YOU.
Making sense appeals to the understanding of your Carnal Mind!

Rom 8:
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

You are trying to UNDERSTAND Spiritual things with YOUR Carnal MINDED understanding......it’s a FAIL.

All humans are naturally BORN........AGAINST GOD...!!
Ya think babies are not natural born humans? :rolleyes:

So? Did someone say Belief was the only conditional part of salvation?
IF SO....quote that person and TELL THEM about how you think they are protecting THEIR theology.

I believe babies are saved by God’s grace (Whether they be alive or dead). It’s only when they grow up and they sin when they fall away from God and they need to then accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, and be faithful to Him.

You offer no verses here in regards to how babies are deserving of death while they are alive unless they die, and then God just quickly changes his mind (if they do die). If they were deserving of death while they are alive, then they would be deserving of death while they died. Alive or dead should not change anything. I believe all of humanity has a sin nature and this makes their bodies deserving of death (including babies), but babies are not capable of transgressing God’s laws and therefore, they are not condemned.

Romans 4:15 says, “where no law is, there is no transgression.”

Babies are not aware of any law to transgress.

“But Jesus called them to Him and said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.” (Luke 18:16).

“Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10).

As for my statement about you not being completely sociopathic. Sociopaths lack a moral sense.

What are the traits of sociopathy?
The list of common traits you might see in someone who has antisocial personality disorder, says Dr. Coulter, include:

• Not understanding the difference between right and wrong.
  • Not respecting the feelings and emotions of others.
  • Constant lying or deception.
  • Being callous.
  • Difficulty recognizing emotion.
  • Manipulation.
  • Arrogance.
  • Violating the rights of others through dishonest actions.

If one believes one does not sin when they do sin because of a false interpretation upon 1 John 3:9, they are not realizing the immoral implications towards God and others by this kind of belief, and they are turning God’s grace into a license for immorality (Jude 1:4). Removal of sin can set up easily a person to treat God’s grace as a license to sin. In fact, this is what we see in many Christian circles today. They believe Christians who commit suicide are saved. They believe that a Christian who goes prodigal or backslides for a time into a lifestyle of habitual sin is saved. They believe that a Christian can take the mark of the beast and be saved. The list of sins one can do while under God’s grace with them thinking they will be rewarded with Heaven by a belief alone in Jesus is unimaginable if one takes the diplomatic immunity to sin interpretation on 1 John 3:9. Only a person who lacks a moral code or sense would take this kind of wrong interpretation. They are not really understanding the difference between right and wrong by holding to this kind of wrong belief. In your kind of interpretation on 1 John 3:9: Hitler could be saved by just believing in Jesus alone for salvation all while he killed tons of Jews. For he would not really be sinning while he had others murdered. This is why your belief is evil and wrong on many levels.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don’t believe Christ’s takes away all your sins including future sins?

Uh...
what future sins?
what part of SIN NO MORE escapes your understanding?

So you don’t believe that when a Christian CONVERTED person (who believes as you do) sins “Christ does not see their sin” in regards to their salvation?

Correct.

I don’t know what your life is like on a moral level exactly, but I do know you are not capable of bringing forth good fruit because your belief in Jesus is all wrong, and thus you preach another Jesus (i.e. a bad tree).

Haven’t you been paying attention?
Your accusations have been scripturally proved False.

And here’s another..one of your claims foiled.

The Bible does not teach that one has diplomatic immunity to sin as you teach.

LOL, Diplomatic immunity LOL...This not a secular nation round table! :rolleyes:

OVERCOME....Jesus THE TRUE LIGHT overcome...The whole world!
...John 16:33
OH...and so has the converted IN Christ....have as well overcome the world.
...1 John 5

You said that you are not capable of sinning based on 1 John 3:9 (Which you rip out of context).

LOL...So lame it’s laughable.

Again, this interpretation on 1 John 3:9 is wrong. The rest of the chapter does not support the diplomatic immunity to sin type thinking.

LOL..how LAME.......I did’t interpret 1 John 3:9....It says what it says...

#1. 1 John 3:15 says if you hate your brother you are like a murderer and no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. If things are as you say, then John would say not for you to worry about hating your brother because you can no longer sin.

So?
What does you hating your brother have to do with me being born of God?

#2. 1 John 3:7 says he that does righteousness is righteous. This is not teaching the same thing as you are teaching.

I’m declaring I am born of God...seems you aren’t and you have issues with hating your brother and righteousness...
Your issues, not mine.

#3. 1 John 3:8 (the verse before 1 John 3:9) says he that commits sin is of the devil. It is saying if a person is committing sin, they are of the devil. That means if they do sin, they are of the devil.

And so? ... I’m am born of God and do not sin. Seems you are the one with Sin and devil issues.

#4. 1 John 3:10 says, “In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.”. So John tells us straight in how we can tell the difference between the children of God and the devil here and he says that the person who does not righteousness and does not love his brother is not of God. John is not talking about a diplomatic immunity against sin here.

Why are you telling me all your sin, devil, unrighteous, brother hating issues....?

Good grief, why don’t YOU do something about all those things you dwell on?

This is why your diplomatic immunity against sin interpretation for 1 John 3:9 is false.

:rolleyes:
You are really a sad case... that you can not rightfully divide the word of God. BASIC BIBLE STUDY 101...

A person born of God...IS OF GOD, is righteous, loves his brother...

The Bible also speaks against how you can lose your salvation.

So?
You preach AGAINST HOW TO RECEIVE Salvation, I highly doubt you understand how one can lose salvation.

Well, if the roles were reversed and you said something I did not actually believe, I would clarify that truth with you in what you got wrong so that you are aware of what I believe. Why would I do that? Because I believe in preaching the truth of God’s Word. So if I got something wrong about what you believe the Bible says… it just doesn’t seem to really matter to you? I suppose you might think this way because nothing you do really matters in regards to your salvation. You cannot sin because of your false interpretation on 1 John 3:9.

Well, anyone can OBSERVE your posts.
You STAND FOR NOTHING and simply post AGAINST the Word of God, and those who believe the Word of God.
Trolling, Gaslighting, foot soldier against the Word of God...

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh...
what future sins?
what part of SIN NO MORE escapes your understanding?

Correct.

Haven’t you been paying attention?
Your accusations have been scripturally proved False.

And here’s another..one of your claims foiled.

LOL, Diplomatic immunity LOL...This not a secular nation round table! :rolleyes:

OVERCOME....Jesus THE TRUE LIGHT overcome...The whole world!
...John 16:33
OH...and so has the converted IN Christ....have as well overcome the world.
...1 John 5

LOL...So lame it’s laughable.

LOL..how LAME.......I did’t interpret 1 John 3:9....It says what it says...

So?
What does you hating your brother have to do with me being born of God?

I’m declaring I am born of God...seems you aren’t and you have issues with hating your brother and righteousness...
Your issues, not mine.

And so? ... I’m am born of God and do not sin. Seems you are the one with Sin and devil issues.

Why are you telling me all your sin, devil, unrighteous, brother hating issues....?

Good grief, why don’t YOU do something about all those things you dwell on?

:rolleyes:
You are really a sad case... that you can not rightfully divide the word of God. BASIC BIBLE STUDY 101...

A person born of God...IS OF GOD, is righteous, loves his brother...

So?
You preach AGAINST HOW TO RECEIVE Salvation, I highly doubt you understand how one can lose salvation.

Well, anyone can OBSERVE your posts.
You STAND FOR NOTHING and simply post AGAINST the Word of God, and those who believe the Word of God.
Trolling, Gaslighting, foot soldier against the Word of God...

My apologies if I did not get your beliefs exactly correct. I am only going off what I have heard other popular Belief Alone Christians say. You take an entirely different approach then what they say. But I did get correct your wrong interpretation on 1 John 3:9 in that you are saying it is some kind of diplomatic immunity to sin. This is preaching another Jesus. There really is no point to continue on in any future discussion with you if you are going to persist down this road of immorality. You are just going to keep repeating the same ole nonsense of 1 John 3:9 out of context, and you will ignore the verses I put forth to you.

For example: You did not truly address 1 John 3:7 in that it says he that does righteousness is righteous. You did not really explain that all that well. It’s because you can’t. Your belief is contrary to 1 John 3:7.

Have a good day.

I am going to strive to move on from talking to you.

May God’s love shine upon you.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe babies are saved by God’s grace (Whether they be alive or dead). It’s only when they grow up and they sin when they fall away from God and they need to then accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, and be faithful to Him.
Not interested in your ranting on about baby’s.

As for my statement about you not being completely sociopathic. Sociopaths lack a moral sense.
If one believes one does not sin when they do sin ....

OKAY to the nitty gritty.....YOU ACCUSE...so PROVE YOUR accusations or stand as a LIAR...

Tic tock....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apologies if I did not get your beliefs exactly correct. I am only going off what I have heard other popular Belief Alone Christians say. You take an entirely different approach then what they say. But I did get correct your wrong interpretation 1 John 3:9 in that you are saying it is some kind of diplomatic immunity to sin. This is preaching another Jesus. There really is no point to continue on in any future discussion with you if you are going to persist down this road of immorality. You are just going to keep repeating the same ole nonsense of 1 John 3:9 out of context, and you will ignore the verses I put forth to you.

For example: You did not truly address 1 John 3:7 in that it says he that does righteousness is righteous. You did not really explain that all that well. It’s because you can’t. Your belief is contrary to 1 John 3:7.

Have a good day.

I am going to strive to move on from talking to you.

May God’s love shine upon you.

ACCUSE then run...? Man up. Prove your accusations.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all:

To be born again does not mean you are not capable of sinning ever again, and you cannot become lost again by sin.

In the Parable of the Prodigal Son, when the son came home and sought forgiveness with his father, he said of his son that he was “dead” and he is “alive AGAIN.” (See: Luke 15:11-32). The parable is speaking in spiritual terms because the son did not physically die in the parable. So the son was dead spiritually when he was living it up with prostitutes, and he became alive AGAIN spiritually when he came back home, and he sought forgiveness of his sins with his father. Note: The parallel here is that believers should seek forgiveness with their EVERLASTING Father (Jesus Christ) if they ever go prodigal. For if they are prodigal, they are dead spiritually. The only way to be restored is to seek God’s grace through Jesus Christ and get back on the path of following the Lord in holiness by the power of the Spirit. Note: This same truth in the Parable of the Prodigal Son is also taught in James 5:19-20. Yet, most Belief Alone Salvationists I have shown this to, either ignore it, or they twist these verses beyond what the text plainly says to defend their precious Belief Alone sayings.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all:

Jude 1:12
“These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;”

They are twice dead.
Meaning, they were dead spiritually before coming to Christ, and then they died a second time due to LATER accepting false doctrine and or their justifying sin.

They are plucked up by the roots.
They had root at one time and were saved initially.
But they LATER were plucked up by the roots because they went down the wrong path away from God.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1:12 also says they feed themselves without fear.
When I talk with Sin and Still Be Saved Salvationists today, they tell me that Philippians 2:12 is not talking about fear but reverence.
So naturally they are going to feed themselves without fear.
They believe they are forever saved so there is no fear of God before their eyes (Which Romans 3 warns against).