• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. The OP claims to be free of sin and its temptation, ask him yourself

I claim the same for myself.......BECAUSE......I know what God Offered, by, through, of Christ Jesus.....and I have “TAKEN” His offering...And DID all according to What God required to “RECEIVE” His offering.

I am NO LONGER dependent on the Power of my FLESH to keep following, believing, doing ....
There are Evil Spirits roaming this earth....and Wicked men sitting in governing seats of power.....Much stronger than MY OWN FLESH POWER....

HOWEVER.....Once I “TOOK” and “RECEIVED” Gods Offering of Forgiveness, Salvation, Quickening, God WITH me forever...

Evil Spirits...pfft.
Wicked power governing men...pfft

I ALREADY HAVE Many THINGS..and have listed FIVE...(the same OFFERED to all men).
I TOOK the Offering...IF other men want the Offering, THEY have to TAKE it for themselves.

1) The Power of God IN and WITH me.
2) The Word of God IN me.
3) The Armor of God ON me.
4) I am Born OF Gods SEED, I am OF God.
5) I am FORGIVEN my Sin against God, and CAN SIN NO MORE.

1 John 4:
[4] Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 3:
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

And on the FLIP SIDE, he whosoever IS NOT BORN OF GOD.....
DOES commit sin and CAN sin.

The person writing the OP, has become like myself BORN OF GOD, so yes his Claim is True, He can not SIN.

Glory to God,
Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I claim the same for myself.......BECAUSE......I know what God Offered, by, through, of Christ Jesus.....and I have “TAKEN” His offering...And DID all according to What God required to “RECEIVE” His offering.

I am NO LONGER dependent on the Power of my FLESH to keep following, believing, doing ....
There are Evil Spirits roaming this earth....and Wicked men sitting in governing seats of power.....Much stronger than MY OWN FLESH POWER....

HOWEVER.....Once I “TOOK” and “RECEIVED” Gods Offering of Forgiveness, Salvation, Quickening, God WITH me forever...

Evil Spirits...pfft.
Wicked power governing men...pfft

I ALREADY HAVE Many THINGS..and have listed FIVE...(the same OFFERED to all men).
I TOOK the Offering...IF other men want the Offering, THEY have to TAKE it for themselves.

1) The Power of God IN and WITH me.
2) The Word of God IN me.
3) The Armor of God ON me.
4) I am Born OF Gods SEED, I am OF God.
5) I am FORGIVEN my Sin against God, and CAN SIN NO MORE.

1 John 4:
[4] Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 3:
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

And on the FLIP SIDE, he whosoever IS NOT BORN OF GOD.....
DOES commit sin and CAN sin.

The person writing the OP, has become like myself BORN OF GOD, so yes his Claim is True, He can not SIN.

Glory to God,
Taken

Feelings like anger, envy, pride, lust and hate are sins.
Do you claim not to have such emotions?

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I only obey the law of Christ written by His apostles. Not the law of Moses. I'm a NT Christian, not an OT Israelite.

Jesus was a Jew reciting the law of the Jews:

It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

Not making proper difference between the law of God by Moses written of His OT, and the law of Christ written by His apostles for the NT, is as messed up as saying there is no law of God at all written on paper anymore.

No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
No,you're not.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good question, thanks.
1. There is the law of Christ written by His apostles in Scripture, and it is not the law of Moses:

Bear ye one another's burdens... Charity.

Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death...

Yes IN Christ men are made free from the law of sin and death.

...that I might gain them that are without law.

Them.....Gentiles without the law...might believe.

... commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen.
I’m not an apostle.

... the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

Specifically:
Mark 12:
[29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
[30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
[31] And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

... For
whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. Apostles teaching a Warning to the Jews under the law...remember their law was to take a pure animal to the TEMPLE once a year for their sin offering...NO TEMPLE!

...Doctrine of Jesus
Acts 17:
[19] And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is?

[22] Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
[23] For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
[24] God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
[25] Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
[26] And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
[27] That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
[28] For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
[29] Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
[30] And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
[31] Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Here is more law and doctrine of Christ written for us to obey:

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Yep works of the flesh are manifested...
Oh how you should PUT THAT FLESH UNTO DEATH, crucified WITH CHIRST JESUS!

Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise).

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

I see WHAT Jews (ie James teaching in Jerusalem) taught to Jews still UNDER Jewish Law.
I learned WHAT “works” JESUS TAUGHT:

John 6:
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

You are still trying to DO The SAME OLD WORKS IN YOUR SAME OLD FLESH.

What you DO, does not apply to me...MY OLD FLESH IS DEAD crucified with Christ Jesus...
I already accomplished the WORK of God, according to JESUS.
I am already JUSTIFIED.
I already accomplished the SERVICE of God. (Which you failed to mention.)
I am Born of God...a new Creature.
Any works I do NOW, will not SAVE me some more, will not KEEP me SAVED...
They simply will gain me REWARDS, to be received WHEN my Body is risen in Glory.

Nothing here that is required of me that I have not accomplished or fail to do. Already Sanctified, Saved, A new creature, can sin no more!

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feelings like anger, envy, pride, lust and hate are sins.
Do you claim not to have such emotions?

Anger is not sin. Hate is not sin.
I am not prideful. I do not envy. I do not lust.

The LORD was angry.
The LORD hates.
The LORD does not sin.

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 3:9 says that the born again cannot sin.

1 John 3:9 . . No one who is born of God practices sin, because His
seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Only one man has ever been God's offspring i.e. God has but one
descendant. (Luke 1:35, John 1:14, John 1:18, John 3:16, John 3:18,
and 1John 4:9 )

Born-again Christians like to think of themselves as God's offspring but they
aren't even close. They're God's handiwork, i.e. His creations. (2Cor 5:17,
Eph 2:10, Eph 2:24, Gal 6:15, Col 3:10) and taken into God's home by
means of adoption. (Rom 8:15, Gal 4:5, Eph 1:5)

FAQ: God reproduced?

REPLY: Yes.

FAQ: God is a spirit being. Were He to reproduce, wouldn't God beget a
spirit being rather than a material being, i.e. more of His own species?

REPLY: Yes.

1Cor 15:45 . .The first man Adam became a living soul. The last Adam
became a life-giving spirit.

FAQ: How is it possible for someone to exist as a spirit being and a material
being simultaneously?

REPLY: I haven't a clue; and freely admit that it's one of the supernatural
elements of the Christian religion that has to be taken on faith because it
makes no sense whatsoever.
_

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anger is not sin. Hate is not sin.
I am not prideful. I do not envy. I do not lust.

The LORD was angry.
The LORD hates.
The LORD does not sin.

Off course anger and hate are sins, its the opposite of love and comes from the evil one.
Paul even names hatred as a wok of the flesh, a sin.

Anger, hate, envy, lust and pride. These are sins
One is not human if they never have such feelings

Last edited:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
@Behold

With so many members insisting Christians are still sinners [given what that means] who still sin, have you ever wondered why they'd also argue Christians can become damned to the second death?

It's tantamount to their saying salvation itself for all that means is a lie. This so too is the gospel.

Maybe that's what we're engaging in these threads. Only they're cloaking making such a blunt statement with the aforementioned arguments.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off course anger and hate are sins, its the opposite of love and comes from the evil one

No. Anger is not sin.
And Yes the Lord has been angry.
And No the Lord does not sin.
And No the Lord is not evil.

No. Hate is not sin.
And Yes the Lord does hate.

No.
Hate is not the opposite of Love.
Hate is a strong DISLIKE.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No. Anger is not sin.
And Yes the Lord has been angry.

No. Hate is not sin.
And Yes the Lord does hate.

No.
Hate is not the opposite of Love.
Hate is a strong DISLIKE.

You are in error my good friend

Fact - Every dictionary tells us that hate is an antonym (opposite) of love.

Fact - Galatians 5:19-21 clearly tells us that hate is a sin.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like.

Last edited:

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader..

To understand why a born again person has been made free from sin, is to first understand that "God made Jesus to become Sin" for them.
So...You have to understand that this has happened regarding all the Born again. = Jesus BECAME all their Sin.
This is why Paul teaches you that "the old man of Sin, is CRUCIFIED with CHRIST", and the born again are to "reckon him DEAD".

John does. And that is why he wrote this..

Paul does.. and that is why he wrote this..

Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge sin to the born again.

================================================

Listen...

1) .Here is a part of the "sin" understanding..

Unbelievers, are "under the Law", and the LAW's Dominion is what defines you as a SINNER, and your DEEDS as "SIN">

The Born again, are "not under the law, but UNDER GRACE"...
This means that they exist in the Kingdom of God, "under GRACE".... and there is no LAW found there, or Commandments.
See, there is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments found in HEAVEN, as ... Does God need them?
Not quite.
So, because of this, there is no defining a deed as "Sin", regarding a born again person who literally exists here : "seated in HEAVENLY Places, IN Christ".
All the born again exist : "IN Christ".
Where is Christ?
= Saint, where He is, is where you are also, if you are born again.
And there is NO SIN FOUND THERE..

2.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding..

Before Adam FELL, he was sinless, and RIGHTEOUS.
When Jesus came, as the 2nd ADAM.....>He provided righteousness that was His own, to all the born again, and BECAME their SIN...on The Cross.
See that?
That is the "divine Exchange"..
So, when you become "the righteousness of God in Christ"... having received "the GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS"... then you now EXIT as that for eternity.. = Born Again.
THis is why the Born again will meet God as FATHER, and never as eternal Judge.

3.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding.

Paul, when speaking to the believers....refers to their carnal deeds as "works of the flesh". He does not call them SIN., and that is because they are not under the Law, and so their wrong deeds are not defined as sin...
HE then says.....>"misuse not the Grace of God... (the forgiveness for all your sin)... this LIBERTY...to >choose< to enjoy a work of the flesh".

See that "work of the flesh"? That is how "under GRACE" defines it.

But if you are not born again, then the LAW has dominion over you, and so that deed is defined by the Law as "SIN".
Are you saying when we born again Christians do these works of the flesh that for us it is not sinning, but only for unbelievers doing the same things? Because we are not under God's law but they still are?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader..

To understand why a born again person has been made free from sin, is to first understand that "God made Jesus to become Sin" for them.
So...You have to understand that this has happened regarding all the Born again. = Jesus BECAME all their Sin.
This is why Paul teaches you that "the old man of Sin, is CRUCIFIED with CHRIST", and the born again are to "reckon him DEAD".

John does. And that is why he wrote this..

Paul does.. and that is why he wrote this..

Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge sin to the born again.

================================================

Listen...

1) .Here is a part of the "sin" understanding..

Unbelievers, are "under the Law", and the LAW's Dominion is what defines you as a SINNER, and your DEEDS as "SIN">

The Born again, are "not under the law, but UNDER GRACE"...
This means that they exist in the Kingdom of God, "under GRACE".... and there is no LAW found there, or Commandments.
See, there is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments found in HEAVEN, as ... Does God need them?
Not quite.
So, because of this, there is no defining a deed as "Sin", regarding a born again person who literally exists here : "seated in HEAVENLY Places, IN Christ".
All the born again exist : "IN Christ".
Where is Christ?
= Saint, where He is, is where you are also, if you are born again.
And there is NO SIN FOUND THERE..

2.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding..

Before Adam FELL, he was sinless, and RIGHTEOUS.
When Jesus came, as the 2nd ADAM.....>He provided righteousness that was His own, to all the born again, and BECAME their SIN...on The Cross.
See that?
That is the "divine Exchange"..
So, when you become "the righteousness of God in Christ"... having received "the GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS"... then you now EXIT as that for eternity.. = Born Again.
THis is why the Born again will meet God as FATHER, and never as eternal Judge.

3.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding.

Paul, when speaking to the believers....refers to their carnal deeds as "works of the flesh". He does not call them SIN., and that is because they are not under the Law, and so their wrong deeds are not defined as sin...
HE then says.....>"misuse not the Grace of God... (the forgiveness for all your sin)... this LIBERTY...to >choose< to enjoy a work of the flesh".

But if you are not born again, then the LAW has dominion over you, and so that deed is defined by the Law as "SIN".

Strange, Heb 6:4-6. Show me one who is not a sinner sir. Paul even admitted to it:
(Romans 7:19, 20) . . .For I do not do the good that I wish, but the bad that I do not wish is what I practice. 20 If, then, I do what I do not wish, I am no longer the one carrying it out, but it is the sin dwelling in me.
Yes Believers are WARNED....Believers CAN FALL Away and doubt, deny, reject what they believed.

You can Believe for Years, so what?

Believing is SIMPLY A HOPE you WILL BE SAVED.

Conversion IS THE ACT of Gods Works....you ARE SAVED.

Do you not know WHY there IS a difference between...
Shall be Saved.....and IS Saved?

Do you not know WHAT that difference is?

None sir. Saved is salvation, and it is yet future for all of us that are alive.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are in error my good friend

Fact - Every dictionary tells us that hate is an antonym (opposite) of love.

Fact - Galatians 5:19-21 clearly tells us that hate is a sin.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like.

Hi C -

In context...
God IS Love. - That is an essence, character, not an emotion.
God Loves.... - That is an emotion, feeling, toward something.
God Hates.... - That is an emotion, feeling, toward something.

Hatred ....... - That has a TARGET of a “person, place, thing” that is
.................... the object of being Hated.

In context... - Calling Hate a sin, would include ALL Targets, “persons,
.................... places, things.”

In context... - Seven “things” the LORD doth HATE. (Prov. 6:16-19)
................. - the LORD Hated Esau. (Malachi 1:3)

Are those SINS...of the LORD? No.

Look at Prov. 6:16-19
Prov 6:
[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

** The LORD HATES...
1) a proud look
2) lying tongue
3) hands that shed innocent blood
4) a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations
5) feet that be swift in running to mischief
6) a false witness that speakers lies
** The LORD Hates AND is an Abomination unto Him...
7) he that Soweth discord among brethren.

When you examine, “the Lord Hated Esau”... what you should discover is; Both Esau and Jacob had responsibilities, family works to tend to.
Because of them Doing their family works, individually the sons would benefit (learning and perfecting a useful skill) and the whole family would benefit.
Esau slacked. Jacob didn’t.
Esau by Birth Order was Entitled by Law to a particular Blessing.
It was the ACTS of Esau God Hated.
It was identifying Esau, as the one who committed the Acts. Slacking.
It was Esau’s Choice to TRADE “His” Entitled Birth Blessing, To Receive
The Benefit of Jacob’s DOing his Works.
It was Esau...MAKING a bargain (trade) with Jacob, YET expecting he would NOT LOSE, his entitled Blessing from his father.
See the Cunning Trickery and Deceit Esau played out?

The father is old, sickly, bed ridden.
Enter the mother.
What does the mother KNOW?
The Cunning Trickery Deceit Esau played out Against Jacob, YET fulling intending to Receive his Birthright Blessing from his father.
What did the mother DO?
Devised a plan to Trick her husband, to MAKE Esau’s Trickery MOOT, that Esau would NOT receive his Birthright Blessing...BECAUSE he Agreed to Trade it.
AND? Jacob DID what? Honored his mother, to do as she said.

The WHOLE deal was started by Esau’s irresponsibility and deceit.
The mother’s CORRECTION, also involved Trickery and Deceit.
And JACOB....caught in the web.

Gen 25: 31-34
Jacob had food. Esau wanted food. Jacob wanted Esau’s Birthright and suggested to SELL Esau food for his Birthright.
...Esau WAS Quick to Agree... What to make of that?
...Did Esau believe his father would OBEY the Law and give Esau the lawful entitled blessing of his Birthright? Did Esau not care about his Birthright, not want it? Did God ALREADY KNOW?
...Yes God already KNEW...and had Foretold...there would be a GREAT division between Esau and Jacob.......
Gen 25:
[23] And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Our next hint.....is regarding Esau’s and Jacob’s (responsibilities)...
Esau...a hunter for food. Jacob...a grower for food.
Esau...”cunning”. Jacob...”plain”. (Gen 25:27)
.......Cunning straight off, reveals prone to “underhandedness’.
.......Plain straight off, reveals prone to “doing the right thing’.

* POINT of REVIEW...
Is to PUT “HATE” in context according to Ancient (OT) Scripture, Paralleled according to Historical (NT) Scripture.

* Ancient Scripture...Revealed the ACTS of things and the PERSON which committed the ACTS......
* Historical Scripture...Reveals MORE FOCUS on Hating “THINGS” BUT NOT HATING THE PERSON.

IS HATE a SIN? No. People, Even God Himself......HATES particular THINGS.

IS HATE a SIN? Maybe, Maybe not. (IN CONTEXT)...
Hate God a SIN? Yes (according to OT and NT command)
Hate Enemies a SIN? Yes (according to Jesus’ command)
Hate Corrupt Behaviors a SIN? No.
Hate Corrupt Land a SIN? No
Hate an article of clothing, taste of some foods, behaviors to entice lewdness, corruption, underhandedness, etc. a SIN? No.

And on the FLIP side WHAT IS the MEANING of “LOVE” ?
A FEELING, ie emotion, of cozy and gushy? Yes.
IS it a SIN, to NOT FEEL cozy and gushy to an ENEMY? No

What else is LOVE?
A DOING, ie act, of what IS RIGHT, regardless of the Consequence? Yes
* Does God DO what is RIGHT, and yet FROM some People RECEIVE a NEGATIVE report/accusation (ie the Consequence) ? Yes.
* Do PEOPLE DO what is RIGHT, and yet FROM other People RECEIVE a NEGATIVE report/accusation (ie the Consequence) ? Yes.

Love your enemies. A command. Be all cozy and gushy? No.
Do what is Right, regardless of an others, Negative, report/accusation?
Yes.

Men WILL experience, love and hate (for feelings, for behaviors).
A man Loving God, is fully...Emotion Feeling and Rightful Behavior.
A man Loving his, enemy....rarely is about Emotion, but rather Rightful Behavior.

Point being...IN Big Picture CONTEXT.

God Bless,
Taken

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And so, OSAS believers have finally come out openly with what they always acted like:

Their sin don't stink as much as that of others. When the world does the works of the flesh, God calls it sinning, but when they do the same things, God does not call it sinning, but just doing wrong.

OSAS works of thee flesh are perfumed with grace. Sprinkled with covering blood of a bull or goat.

People really think that by magical words and formulas, they will turn God into a respecter of persons, so they get a pass by grace for doing the same things that others are judged for.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Nonetheless, Scripture of truth always catches the crafty in the own craftiness: Those who do those things, whether they called sinning or just doing wrong, shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

I'll be looking for ever new and deeper OSAS dark riddles to catalog. Thanks.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange, Heb 6:4-6. Show me one who is not a sinner sir. Paul even admitted to it:
(Romans 7:19, 20) . . .For I do not do the good that I wish, but the bad that I do not wish is what I practice. 20 If, then, I do what I do not wish, I am no longer the one carrying it out, but it is the sin dwelling in me.

None sir. Saved is salvation, and it is yet future for all of us that are alive.

IS SAVED, IS having RECEIVED Salvation.

YES, YOU can “WAIT” to RECEIVE your Salvation. Heartfully BELIEVE in the Lord God ON the day you Physically DIE, Yes the Promise to Receive your SALVATION “ON that Day”, will be fulfilled.
“THAT” is called; SHALL BE SAVED.

However JESUS introduced, A NEW TESTAMENT. A BETTER TESTAMENT, of SURETY.

Heb 7:
[22] By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

What Jesus was MADE and OFFERED, does not negate the Old Testament Promise to Receive Salvation on the day of Physical Death...
IF you have Heartful Belief in God.

Scripture gives multiple WARNINGS, about the weaknesses OF MEN and the STRENGTHS of Evil Spirits AND Wicked men who sit in Governing seats.

Look at the world today.
* Men influenced and following after and doing as Evil Spirits DO. Preaching, encouraging ANTI-God rhetoric, exalting Demons.
* Men influenced and following after and doing as Wicked men DO.
Preaching, encouraging Fear, Discontent, War, “WHILE” promoting themselves AS the “Savior, Peacemaker, Safety” of the World...”WHILE” orchestrating, and carrying out, Destroying mens Lives, Literally WITH Bodily DEATH and Livelihoods via NUMEROUS underhanded PLOTS.

THE WARNINGS ARE: TO KEEP your LIFE, TO KEEP your LIVELIHOOD...
ARE YOU WILLING TO Go ALONG, jump on board, WITH Evil Spirits WITH Wicked MEN...
TO (TEMPORARILY) KEEP your Bodily Life, To (TEMPORARILY) KEEP your Livelihood?

OR.......would you Consider, JESUS” new better testament Offering of Surety...TO FOREVER KEEP your SOUL ALIVE with the Breath of God IN YOUR SOUL....and FOREVER receive the Seed of God to Birth you a NEW spirit That CAN NEVER DIE or be Separated From God?

Evil spirits, Wicked men...offer a (temporary) saving of your body..IF you will YEILD and follow them, and DO as “THEY” say.
The Lord God OFFERS, a permanent saving of your soul and spirit...IF you will YEILD and follow HIM, and DO as HE says.....WHICH IS:
TO WILLINGLY Give your body unto death....TO and FOR Him!

Jesus’ OFFERING is UNIQUE, in that YES, He requires one to Willingly Give their body unto death...to and for Him......WITH A TWIST...
* Yes, you can do as OT MEN did...believe on the day of your physical day, and become saved on that day.
* However A NEW, BETTER WAY, IS A “Spiritual Death”...
And Offering to willingly BE “bodily crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body”.

* AND......By, Through, Of any man Willingly to be “bodily crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body”..........WHAT....? WHAT’S the Big Deal? What is the advantage?

* THAT ONE KEY WORD.......SURETY.

* WHAT does that mean?
* The CAVEAT.......IF.
* IF a man Accepts Gods Offered WAY, By, Through, Of Christ Jesus’, TO willingly, freely, heartfully LAY DOWN his own bodily life IN DEATH, Crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body.......
THEN..RIGHT THEN, HE SHALL RECEIVE Gods Gift of SALVATION.

That man is thereafter ASSURED, nothing whatsoever...
Evil spirits, Wicked men, Himself.......CAN TAKE, UNDO, REVERSE, LOSE.......that mans Salvation. DONE DEAL... FOREVER, that mans SOUL IS saved. FOREVER, that mans spirit IS QUICKENED and can NEVER Die, THAT mans BODY is justified, is sanctified, is separated, TO BE redeemed BY God and Resurrected IN Glory.

^ That is the crux...OF OSAS.
^ That is the Promised Gift of God Having BEEN delivered and given that man, AND that BY the POWER of God IS Kept unto THAT man Forever.

Election, Choosing, Christ Jesus’ OFFERING to RECEIVE Gods Gift of Salvation BEFORE a Physical DEATH....IS GODS VIA OFFERING!

ANY man Electing, Choosing, Gods OFFERING, DOES SO via that mans OWN FREEWILL....AND ONLY “AFFECTS” THAT individual man.

What I freely choose, has nothing to do with you and visa versa.

Any disagreements, disputes, behaviors between other men and myself.........HAS NOT ONE IOTA TO DO WITH THE Gift God Offered me and the PRICE I was will to pay, (lay down my life), to Receive His Gift.......OTHER men.

Gods Gift of Salvation GIVEN is irrevocable ... Rom 11:29
It was NOT “GIVEN” me for my Works of charity, doing for others, about others.
It was all about expressly FOR God.
It is NOT “KEEP” by my works, or my power.
It is NOT “AFFECTED, CHANGED, UNDONE, EVER”...regardless of my behavior among men.

My Works...was Freely choosing to HEARTFULLY BELIEVE.
My Service..was Freely choosing to HEARTFULLY LAY DOWN MY LIFE for God.
MY Gift..From God for my works, for my service, was Receiving Salvation.
Done deal.

My attitude and precepts toward other men IS greatly influenced BY Gods Word and Spirit and my own quickened spirit that dwells IN me.
Perfect no. Remedies yes.
Does my imperfections affect my Salvation, No.
Are my imperfections sins? No.

My perspective, :My2c:

Glory to God,
Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
IS SAVED, IS having RECEIVED Salvation.

YES, YOU can “WAIT” to RECEIVE your Salvation. Heartfully BELIEVE in the Lord God ON the day you Physically DIE, Yes the Promise to Receive your SALVATION “ON that Day”, will be fulfilled.
“THAT” is called; SHALL BE SAVED.

However JESUS introduced, A NEW TESTAMENT. A BETTER TESTAMENT, of SURETY.

Heb 7:
[22] By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

What Jesus was MADE and OFFERED, does not negate the Old Testament Promise to Receive Salvation on the day of Physical Death...
IF you have Heartful Belief in God.

Scripture gives multiple WARNINGS, about the weaknesses OF MEN and the STRENGTHS of Evil Spirits AND Wicked men who sit in Governing seats.

Look at the world today.
* Men influenced and following after and doing as Evil Spirits DO. Preaching, encouraging ANTI-God rhetoric, exalting Demons.
* Men influenced and following after and doing as Wicked men DO.
Preaching, encouraging Fear, Discontent, War, “WHILE” promoting themselves AS the “Savior, Peacemaker, Safety” of the World...”WHILE” orchestrating, and carrying out, Destroying mens Lives, Literally WITH Bodily DEATH and Livelihoods via NUMEROUS underhanded PLOTS.

THE WARNINGS ARE: TO KEEP your LIFE, TO KEEP your LIVELIHOOD...
ARE YOU WILLING TO Go ALONG, jump on board, WITH Evil Spirits WITH Wicked MEN...
TO (TEMPORARILY) KEEP your Bodily Life, To (TEMPORARILY) KEEP your Livelihood?

OR.......would you Consider, JESUS” new better testament Offering of Surety...TO FOREVER KEEP your SOUL ALIVE with the Breath of God IN YOUR SOUL....and FOREVER receive the Seed of God to Birth you a NEW spirit That CAN NEVER DIE or be Separated From God?

Evil spirits, Wicked men...offer a (temporary) saving of your body..IF you will YEILD and follow them, and DO as “THEY” say.
The Lord God OFFERS, a permanent saving of your soul and spirit...IF you will YEILD and follow HIM, and DO as HE says.....WHICH IS:
TO WILLINGLY Give your body unto death....TO and FOR Him!

Jesus’ OFFERING is UNIQUE, in that YES, He requires one to Willingly Give their body unto death...to and for Him......WITH A TWIST...
* Yes, you can do as OT MEN did...believe on the day of your physical day, and become saved on that day.
* However A NEW, BETTER WAY, IS A “Spiritual Death”...
And Offering to willingly BE “bodily crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body”.

* AND......By, Through, Of any man Willingly to be “bodily crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body”..........WHAT....? WHAT’S the Big Deal? What is the advantage?

* THAT ONE KEY WORD.......SURETY.

* WHAT does that mean?
* The CAVEAT.......IF.
* IF a man Accepts Gods Offered WAY, By, Through, Of Christ Jesus’, TO willingly, freely, heartfully LAY DOWN his own bodily life IN DEATH, Crucified WITH Christ Jesus’ Body.......
THEN..RIGHT THEN, HE SHALL RECEIVE Gods Gift of SALVATION.

That man is thereafter ASSURED, nothing whatsoever...
Evil spirits, Wicked men, Himself.......CAN TAKE, UNDO, REVERSE, LOSE.......that mans Salvation. DONE DEAL... FOREVER, that mans SOUL IS saved. FOREVER, that mans spirit IS QUICKENED and can NEVER Die, THAT mans BODY is justified, is sanctified, is separated, TO BE redeemed BY God and Resurrected IN Glory.

^ That is the crux...OF OSAS.
^ That is the Promised Gift of God Having BEEN delivered and given that man, AND that BY the POWER of God IS Kept unto THAT man Forever.

Election, Choosing, Christ Jesus’ OFFERING to RECEIVE Gods Gift of Salvation BEFORE a Physical DEATH....IS GODS VIA OFFERING!

ANY man Electing, Choosing, Gods OFFERING, DOES SO via that mans OWN FREEWILL....AND ONLY “AFFECTS” THAT individual man.

What I freely choose, has nothing to do with you and visa versa.

Any disagreements, disputes, behaviors between other men and myself.........HAS NOT ONE IOTA TO DO WITH THE Gift God Offered me and the PRICE I was will to pay, (lay down my life), to Receive His Gift.......OTHER men.

Gods Gift of Salvation GIVEN is irrevocable ... Rom 11:29
It was NOT “GIVEN” me for my Works of charity, doing for others, about others.
It was all about expressly FOR God.
It is NOT “KEEP” by my works, or my power.
It is NOT “AFFECTED, CHANGED, UNDONE, EVER”...regardless of my behavior among men.

My Works...was Freely choosing to HEARTFULLY BELIEVE.
My Service..was Freely choosing to HEARTFULLY LAY DOWN MY LIFE for God.
MY Gift..From God for my works, for my service, was Receiving Salvation.
Done deal.

My attitude and precepts toward other men IS greatly influenced BY Gods Word and Spirit and my own quickened spirit that dwells IN me.
Perfect no. Remedies yes.
Does my imperfections affect my Salvation, No.
Are my imperfections sins? No.

My perspective, :My2c:

Glory to God,
Taken
@Taken Reminds me of the words of Horatius Bonar:

"Blessed be God, our God,
Who gave for us His wellbeloved Son,
The gift of gifts, all other gifts in one,
Blessed be God, our God."

Reactions: Taken

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, no more sinners saved by grace. I'm going to miss those guys.

However, they can't yet call themselves saints, because they still do the works of the flesh like all other named sinners.

The only ones named sinners by God now, are unbelievers that do the works of the flesh, while those naming the name of Christ doing the same things, are not allowed to be named sinners by God.

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange, Heb 6:4-6. Show me one who is not a sinner sir.

I believe everyone is naturally born in in.
I believe God Offered a WAY, His Way, according to Him;
To be FORGIVEN, REMADE by His Power, that one Sins no more.

You want to SEE one that is NOT A Sinner, ie a man WHO COMMITS sin?
Look for a man WHOSE sin is Forgiven, is Converted and NO MORE commits sin.

HOW to KNOW?
A mans own testimony of Conversion according to Gods Way.
A mans own testimony and act of Praising, Exalting, Glorifying God.
A mans own AVOIDANCE of Speaking Against God, OF denying, rejecting God and His Word.

Glory to God,
Taken