Buffalo Spaghetti

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Making some Buffalo spaghetti with my large Bulgarian spoon! I use ten pounds of buffalo, two bags of onions, a dozen green peppers, and about a dozen cans of spaghetti in the recipe. It is very good!

buffalo_zpsosrcnxym.jpg

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yep, Bison. Never had it myself that I remember.

That picture looks like a meat sauce for the spaghetti.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bison is very low in saturated fat. It almost exactly like beef without all the fat, as you can see in the photos below.

grnd_brick_lg.jpg

118141%20Ground%20Bison%20Burgers.jpg

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can ride the Blue Ridge Parkway from my area all the way to Gatlinburg Tn. They have a restaurant there by the name of The Mountain Edge Grill. You can buy a Buffalo Burger plate there for $10 with a big 1/2 pound buffalo burger. Very good!
Buffalo_zpsja5uu8xh.jpg

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
rockytopva said:
Bison is very low in saturated fat. It almost exactly like beef without all the fat, as you can see in the photos below.

grnd_brick_lg.jpg

118141%20Ground%20Bison%20Burgers.jpg
That looks like really healthy lean meat. I understand why the native Americans followed the buffalo :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
rockytopva said:
You can ride the Blue Ridge Parkway from my area all the way to Gatlinburg Tn. They have a restaurant there by the name of The Mountain Edge Grill. You can buy a Buffalo Burger plate there for $10 with a big 1/2 pound buffalo burger. Very good!
Buffalo_zpsja5uu8xh.jpg
Yummy! :)

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
A christian bikers restaurant called the Oilcan restaurant used to serve a burger called "Roadkill" burger...for some reason it was not very popular...this reminds me of that....lol :D