"Christ the Lord Is Risen Today"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what the rules are about posting musical videos of ourselves is on this website, but I couldn't find a forum specifically for that, so I thought maybe this forum would be okay. Not long ago I learned how to make a simple music video on my computer (using Movie Maker and Audacity software), and I couldn't resist recording "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today" (with Easter on the way). I dubbed in a low harmony afterwards. I know about the error in the first line, but it was my third take, and I didn't want to do another:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what the rules are about posting musical videos of ourselves is on this website, but I couldn't find a forum specifically for that, so I thought maybe this forum would be okay. Not long ago I learned how to make a simple music video on my computer (using Movie Maker and Audacity software), and I couldn't resist recording "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today" (with Easter on the way). I dubbed in a low harmony afterwards. I know about the error in the first line, but it was my third take, and I didn't want to do another:
Love it!!!!

:)

Thank you for sharing this with us!!

Much love!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what the rules are about posting musical videos of ourselves is on this website, but I couldn't find a forum specifically for that, so I thought maybe this forum would be okay. Not long ago I learned how to make a simple music video on my computer (using Movie Maker and Audacity software), and I couldn't resist recording "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today" (with Easter on the way). I dubbed in a low harmony afterwards. I know about the error in the first line, but it was my third take, and I didn't want to do another...
Very good my friend!

Give God the glory!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Great job Bob!

My favourite Easter hymn!

Have a blessed Holy Week!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's great Bob.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I have to say this is my favorite hymn.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow Bob, that was awesome. Are you part of a music ministry?

Reactions: dev553344

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, Nancy. Yes, I sing in our choir, get to play my guitar once in a while, and I am collaborating with a lady named Linda Young in making our second CD of Christian songs we've written.

That's wonderful. You have a gift! It would be nice to hear your upcoming CD with your friend and sister in Christ.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SING to the GLORIOUS KING . Yes indeed . Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .