Christian "gay Bashing"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010
"Why are you so angry, Religusnut? You have even resorted to name calling, you are so indignant...." - aspen

-- LOL Pot, meet Kettle.
Aspen, a simple perusal of a number of your past posts in this thread show that applies just as well to you.

"I have never advocated taking on the laws of Europe or Canada - neither place have freedom of speech guaranteed in their constitution. Both places have made it illegal to criticize homosexuals" - aspen

-- Surely a man such as yourself can see that is EXACTLY what they are trying to do in the United States as well.
Yet when Christians speak out against this you attack them as trying to take away the rights of homosexuals.

"All I am advocating for is equal rights for all citizens under the constitution - including homosexuals." - aspen

-- That is a grand and glorious statement. I would ask that you substitute the word "homosexuals" with the word "Christians' and advocate just as strongly.
It isn't necessarily a Constitutional right just because a homosexual group says it is.
But today, it is almost NEVER considered a Constitutional right for a Christian, regardless of what the Constitution actually says.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;.." -- US Constitution, First Amendment

-- The "prohibiting the free exercise thereof" is being virtually ignored in America today. Christians are being told in the most discriminatory way that because of the non-existant "seperation of church and state" that they can't practice their faith.
The books "Criminalization of Christianity" by Janet Folger and "America's War on Christianity" by Brad O'Leary give great deal into specific efforts by, among others, the homosexual community to not only silence but to criminalize the very practice of Christianity. The examples they give, especially in Janet Folger's book are very specific and and provide specific sources (links/articles/etc) so that the person can see for themselves that it isn't just an opinion.

Surely you would acknowledge that the rights of Christians are being greatly curtailed in this country even as the rights of homosexuals are expanding.

In the coming years the prejudice shown towards Christians will morph into persecution into actual criminalization. If you cannot see that then...

Yes of course it is always the person that stands against all of this mess that is ANGRYYYYYYY.

Perversion is perversion. It should be stamped out of every nook and cranny of society. Sodomy should be prosecuted and mentally ill should be put in mental institutions.

This is not normal behaviour. Regardless of what kind of finger pointing in the name of rights you want to call it, it is still perversion. All of these street fests that promote this mess is only to recruit kids and those too ignorant to know the difference into this mess and garner sympathy. Then when somebody stands up and tells them the truth the person telling them the truth is labeled the bad guy. If it is a Christian you and those like you that are pseudo Christians will try to use the Bible and mis quote it or take certain scriptures and make them look bad. That is a master plan of the enemy to take scripture and present it in a wrong light. The devil even did that when he tempted Jesus. Your arguments are ridiculous. Paint me as anything you choose. It is still ludicrous. Instead of giving these perverts rights put them in jail where they belong. Instead of society making their perversion normal, society should be out there in force showing the world how messed up these people really are. It is sickening and it is sickening how those that profess to be Christians can be so messed up that they call good evil and evil good.......

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"Perversion is perversion. It should be stamped out of every nook and cranny of society. Sodomy should be prosecuted and mentally ill should be put in mental institutions." - religusnut

-- I couldn't disagree more. While I may not want homosexual practices taught in school as an accepted behavior and not support the several thousand year old definition of marraige being redefined, I do not agree with that statement in any way, shape, form, or style.

Homosexuals have the right to practice their lifestyle and are answerable to no one but God. What you describe sounds like what the Nazis did to homosexuals (Jews, Gypsies, etc.) during WWII.
I know a number of homosexuals including a nephew of mine. They are fine people who simply need Jesus...just like heterosexual sinners who life a lifestyle counter to what God wants.

Love them. Pray for them. They deserve the same freedoms as you or me. But not special priviledges. That is the point.

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
"Perversion is perversion. It should be stamped out of every nook and cranny of society. Sodomy should be prosecuted and mentally ill should be put in mental institutions." - religusnut

-- I couldn't disagree more. While I may not want homosexual practices taught in school as an accepted behavior and not support the several thousand year old definition of marraige being redefined, I do not agree with that statement in any way, shape, form, or style.

Homosexuals have the right to practice their lifestyle and are answerable to no one but God. What you describe sounds like what the Nazis did to homosexuals (Jews, Gypsies, etc.) during WWII.
I know a number of homosexuals including a nephew of mine. They are fine people who simply need Jesus...just like heterosexual sinners who life a lifestyle counter to what God wants.

Love them. Pray for them. They deserve the same freedoms as you or me. But not special priviledges. That is the point.

You say "Homosexuals have the right to practice their lifestyle and are answerable to no one but God." I don't agree with everything religusnut says, but homosexual behavior was against the law of many countries. And, I don't think you should defend homosexuality in the same way you would defend the Jews and Gypies.

Reactions: Anastacia

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"And, I don't think you should defend homosexuality in the same way you would defend the Jews and Gypies." - Anastacia

-- So the homosexuals should have received the treatment that they received in WWII and only the Jews and Gyspies shouldn't have? Please.

None of them deserved that treatment. Period.

I am not defending homosexual activity, but neither would I call on the United States government to criminalize it.

I am more concerned about minimalizing the undo influence the homosexual groups have on our governmentm, schools, and the rest of society.

My children should not be forced to be instructed about it in elementary school and my ability to practice my faith should not face the threat of criminal charges because it disagrees with their lobby.

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
Anastacia, are you really saying that homosexuals deserved different treatment by the Nazi than the Jews and Gypsies in WWII?

"And, I don't think you should defend homosexuality in the same way you would defend the Jews and Gypies." - Anastacia

-- I am not defending homosexual activity, but neither would I call on the United States government to criminalize it.
I am more concerned about minimalizing the undo influence the homosexual groups have on our governmentm, schools, and the rest of society.
My children should not be forced to be instructed about it in elementary school and my ability to practice my faith should not face the threat of criminal charges because it disagrees with their lobby.

Foreigner, what you say doesn't make sense. What does it mean when you say "are you really saying that homosexuals deserved different treatment by the Nazi than the Jews and Gypsies in WWII?" Really, what does that mean? Not only is it hard to make sense out of what you say to me here, but you are trying to twist what I said, and say I said something that I did not. Here, I'll say it again...I don't think you should defend homosexuality in the same way you would defend the Jews and Gypsies. Now you can generalize that from all areas and types of prosecution. It stands alone. I don't think you should defend homosexuality in the same way you would defend the Jews and Gypsies. Period.

And if you are trying to falsely judge me and make up things that I did not say, so to make me out to be an unmerciful person, then you should read back a couple of posts that I made, a post I made before our comments to each other here.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Do not lie with a man as you would a woman.

Now this is in Deuteronomy which is one of the old jewish books of the law and I don't recall Jesus saying anyting about homosexuality.. Wether this really applies to Christians I'm not sure. mY belief though is that if homosexuality is defined as a sin by a particular church then there is no way that gay people should be appointed as clergy. ECUSA has a gay bishop; Gene Robinson and no I don't approve.

There are gay churches you know, there are lots in London and lots of peopel that believe a person can be a gay and a Christian and as far asI'm concerned I would say live and let live. I don't know for sure if it is alright for these people to be gay or not but they take the chance and they believe that Jesus died for them just liek we do so will they be dammed. "Whosoever believeth in me shall not perish but have eternal life." So their sexualitry is between them and God.

In short I don't mind homosequals being Christians and I'm sure as they understand God's word better they will come away from that sinful behavioor but what i really dislike is the gay priests, bishops because of the way they flaunt their sexuality publically. So as you can gather I'm not a fan of Gene Robinson.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Why are you so angry, Religusnut? You have even resorted to name calling, you are so indignant...." - aspen

-- LOL Pot, meet Kettle.
Aspen, a simple perusal of a number of your past posts in this thread show that applies just as well to you.

"I have never advocated taking on the laws of Europe or Canada - neither place have freedom of speech guaranteed in their constitution. Both places have made it illegal to criticize homosexuals" - aspen

-- Surely a man such as yourself can see that is EXACTLY what they are trying to do in the United States as well.
Yet when Christians speak out against this you attack them as trying to take away the rights of homosexuals.

"All I am advocating for is equal rights for all citizens under the constitution - including homosexuals." - aspen

-- That is a grand and glorious statement. I would ask that you substitute the word "homosexuals" with the word "Christians' and advocate just as strongly.
It isn't necessarily a Constitutional right just because a homosexual group says it is.
But today, it is almost NEVER considered a Constitutional right for a Christian, regardless of what the Constitution actually says.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;.." -- US Constitution, First Amendment

-- The "prohibiting the free exercise thereof" is being virtually ignored in America today. Christians are being told in the most discriminatory way that because of the non-existant "seperation of church and state" that they can't practice their faith.
The books "Criminalization of Christianity" by Janet Folger and "America's War on Christianity" by Brad O'Leary give great deal into specific efforts by, among others, the homosexual community to not only silence but to criminalize the very practice of Christianity. The examples they give, especially in Janet Folger's book are very specific and and provide specific sources (links/articles/etc) so that the person can see for themselves that it isn't just an opinion.

Surely you would acknowledge that the rights of Christians are being greatly curtailed in this country even as the rights of homosexuals are expanding.

In the coming years the prejudice shown towards Christians will morph into persecution into actual criminalization. If you cannot see that then...

-- LOL Pot, meet Kettle. [anger]

This is all an intellectual exercise for me - I think my posts that look angry are actually a reflection of my disbelief regarding the comments on my posts. I do not consider posting here to be teaching, witnessing, or even fellowship - I am only using my brain when I post - in the real world I am using my brain, heart, behavior to communicate Christ - posting is just a hobby for me. Admittedly, it has been a bit of a shock to me that several people on this board are unable to see my point of view. I do not think I ever looked for agreement, but I was expecting to see posts acknowledging my point of view without declaring me to be silly,weak, or a nonbeliever.

I am sure some are. I do not support them. Also, it would take a constitutional amendment to override our right to free speech for speaking out against homosexuality to be a crime. It would take a second amendment to criminalize refusing to marry homosexuals or change doctrine in the church to accommodate them - 'the government will pass not laws that infringe on religion'. If it happens, I will oppose it - but fearing it will not stop me from supporting equal rights for all citizens.

I would ask that you substitute the word "homosexuals" with the word "Christians' and advocate just as strongly.

How about this - you start a thread to discuss all the ways Christians are being persecuted in the US and I will support all the claims that are actually happening. I don't see how supporting homosexual rights is discriminating against Christians.

Christians are being told in the most discriminatory way that because of the non-existant "seperation of church and state" that they can't practice their faith.

Give me an example - in the US, not Europe or Canada.

I am not saying you are wrong, but give me an example.

Then what? If Christians are prosecuted for practicing their religion, I will oppose it. I would also be at risk for arrest for practicing my faith, if it became law, so I would have an invested interest for opposing it.

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
-- LOL Pot, meet Kettle. [anger]

This is all an intellectual exercise for me - I think my posts that look angry are actually a reflection of my disbelief regarding the comments on my posts. I do not consider posting here to be teaching, witnessing, or even fellowship - I am only using my brain when I post - in the real world I am using my brain, heart, behavior to communicate Christ - posting is just a hobby for me. Admittedly, it has been a bit of a shock to me that several people on this board are unable to see my point of view. I do not think I ever looked for agreement, but I was expecting to see posts acknowledging my point of view without declaring me to be silly,weak, or a nonbeliever.

aspen, how about try to be a Christian all the time?

Editing to add: Just because we are on the computer doesn't mean this isn't the real world. Did you think we are not real people you are communicating with?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aspen, how about try to be a Christian all the time?

Editing to add: Just because we are on the computer doesn't mean this isn't the real world. Did you think we are not real people you are communicating with?

Anastacia - have I treated you poorly? If I have, I apologize.

Do you really think I am trying to say that I am not being a Christian? Or that I am treating people like objects?

All I am trying to say is this message board communicates ideas - not heart or behavior (at least not very well).

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
I have made a decision. I am going to become a thief.

I am going to steal the word "Gay" from the homosexuals. They have had it long enough.

I am going to start a new activist group comprised of liars, thieves , and muggers.

And yes , we will call ourselves "Gay".

After all , since I stole it , the name now belongs to us and besides , it has a nice happy sound.

As activists with an agenda, we will worm our way into society and create legislation that will normalize us, and require everybody to accept our behavior.

We will demand all the same rights and privileges as those who are not liars , thieves, and muggers.

Once we have accomplished all that , then we can convert the church. They have been a stubborn group so far , but we know that once society accepts us , the church will be sure to follow.

Can't wait to get my hands on the collection plate.

Martin

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes of course it is always the person that stands against all of this mess that is ANGRYYYYYYY.

Perversion is perversion. It should be stamped out of every nook and cranny of society. Sodomy should be prosecuted and mentally ill should be put in mental institutions.

This is not normal behaviour. Regardless of what kind of finger pointing in the name of rights you want to call it, it is still perversion. All of these street fests that promote this mess is only to recruit kids and those too ignorant to know the difference into this mess and garner sympathy. Then when somebody stands up and tells them the truth the person telling them the truth is labeled the bad guy. If it is a Christian you and those like you that are pseudo Christians will try to use the Bible and mis quote it or take certain scriptures and make them look bad. That is a master plan of the enemy to take scripture and present it in a wrong light. The devil even did that when he tempted Jesus. Your arguments are ridiculous. Paint me as anything you choose. It is still ludicrous. Instead of giving these perverts rights put them in jail where they belong. Instead of society making their perversion normal, society should be out there in force showing the world how messed up these people really are. It is sickening and it is sickening how those that profess to be Christians can be so messed up that they call good evil and evil good.......

I think this statement says it all. People with your point of view need to be exposed and protected against - like I said before, people like you are the reason we need laws to protect marginalized populations.
It would seem that our conversation is over.

I have made a decision. I am going to become a thief.

I am going to steal the word "Gay" from the homosexuals. They have had it long enough.

I am going to start a new activist group comprised of liars, thieves , and muggers.

And yes , we will call ourselves "Gay".

After all , since I stole it , the name now belongs to us and besides , it has a nice happy sound.

As activists with an agenda, we will worm our way into society and create legislation that will normalize us, and require everybody to accept our behavior.

We will demand all the same rights and privileges as those who are not liars , thieves, and muggers.

Once we have accomplished all that , then we can convert the church. They have been a stubborn group so far , but we know that once society accepts us , the church will be sure to follow.

Can't wait to get my hands on the collection plate.

Martin

Sounds like a Fundamentalist horror story!!

AND I'M DONE DISCUSSING THIS WITH YOU. I WILL IGNORE YOUR UGLY FALSE JUDGMENT OF ME AND OTHERS WHO DON'T WANT TO HELP HOMOSEXUALS GET MARRIED.

Sounds like a good plan. I am not willing to discuss any topic with someone who yells her entire response to my post, back at me. Let me know when you want to have a discuss where you may not agree and will still be ok,,,

"homosexuals are modern day lepers" - Aspen
-- Ignoring for a moment the ignorance of that statement, it is hard to call people that when they have opening practicing homosexuals as U.S. Congressmen, Mayors, Entertainers, etc. etc. etc. as well as a large segment of the U.S. population supporting the gay lifestyle and the right to have gay marraige and gay adoption.

Homosexuals as individuals are loved just as much as you and I are by Jesus. It is the sin in their lives - just as the sin in our lives - that causes the disconnect with Jesus.

To call those who Jesus loves as much as you "lepers" makes no sense whatsoever.

People who persecuted lepers 2000 years ago believed the sickness was due to sin. Lepers were viewed as very sinful people and shunned or worse for it - how is this different from the statis of homosexuals in the eyes of some Christians?

It looks like this discussion has come to an end. Here is what I have learned:

1. Homosexuality is a sinful choice - having nothing to do with trauma or anything that would actually twist a person's sexuality. Homosexuals have one choice - stop following their lust.
2. Homosexuals are interested in advancing their rights in order to take away rights from Christians
3. All sin should be made illegal (anastacia)
4. No homosexual should ever hold a leadership position (religusnut)
5. All homosexuals should be criminally prosecuted (religusnut)
6. Anything less than taking a hard-line against homosexuals is viewed as anti-Christian (a[font="tahoma][size="3"]nastacia)[/size][/font]
7. Civil rights are only for people who are not sinners
8. If homosexuals get everything they want, it will be illegal to be a Christian in the US
9 Only pseudo Christians (anastacia) or nonbelievers (bud2) stick up for the rights of homosexuals, which is really an attack on Christianity
10. People who are pretending to be Christians and really just sticking up for homosexuals are silly, stupid, unbelievers, pseudo Christian, ignorant
11. Homosexuality is the lowest perversion (religusnut), homosexuality is a greater sin than rape (Selene)
12. Any indication that two people of the same sex are a couple or like each other is a flagrant display.
13. People who present a 'wrong agenda' should be called perverts (Martin)
14. Homosexuals demanding equal rights is akin to 'shoving their sin in the American people's faces'
15. Homosexual sex is not of God because it leads to sexually transmitted diseases (Selene)
16. Any attempt to reason with some Christians about homosexuality is taken as a direct attack on the Bible
17. Making examples of homosexuals who flaunt their beliefs in public is the main goal of picketing
18. People will convert if they hear that they are sinners and need Jesus - loud and clear - this is what Paul meant by being bold
19. One of the reasons that people are not converting is because there are no enough bold Christians around.
20. Extending protection to marginalized groups that are not in line with Christian doctrine is the same as condoning it.
21. Mentioning the fact that other cultures and races exist in America is the same thing as playing the race card.
22. Christians who want equal rights for all Americans are calling good bad and bad good.
23. Considering the emotions and mindset of the people you are witnessing to is watering down the gospel, rather than meeting people where they are at
24. Using the word bigot or prejudice or discrimination does not describe certain beliefs or behaviors it is simply an outrageous attack on Christians.
25. It does not matter that homosexuals already know that Christians belief homosexuality is a sin, they must hear it from every Christian they meet, as often as the Christian feels uncomfortable enough with the homosexuals behavior to bring it up, anytime a Christian might be getting to know and trust the homosexual more, anytime a homosexual partner is included, and for good measure, anytime a preacher chooses to single out the sin.
26. Even the slightest criticism towards a Christians needs to be treated like a nuclear assault. A person might suggest a kinder approach - yet they are perceived as calling the Christian evil and stupid and condemned for attacking Christianity and calling Jesus a liar!
27. Homosexuality is an attractive alternative to heterosexuality - and given a good sell job, any heterosexual would be tempted to switch teams.
28, The public school system is pro-homosexual.
29. There is a conspiracy out there - started by homosexuals - to make everyone bi-sexual - and than hit the slippery slope down to the barnyard and playgrounds of America - preferably in crowds like in Sodom.
30. Making a list like this one is not pointing out observations it is just another attack on good Christian people who are just trying follow the Bible, no matter who gets in their way.

I am finished with this thread. I will leave you all with this:

[font="tahoma][size="2"]Homosexuality is a sin; sinful people have rights under the constitution[/size][/font]
[font="tahoma][size="2"]The only reason we are even capable of seeing personal sin in others is to convict ourselves of our own personal sin. Seeing our own sin is supposed to lead us to repentance and empathy for our fellow human beings, not judgment.[/size][/font]
[font="tahoma] [/font][/color][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma][size="2"]Peace[/size][/font][font="tahoma] [/font]

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Aspen let ig go, you cant force people to listen, and for the rest

Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

In His Love

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
Anastacia - have I treated you poorly? If I have, I apologize.

Do you really think I am trying to say that I am not being a Christian? Or that I am treating people like objects?

All I am trying to say is this message board communicates ideas - not heart or behavior (at least not very well).

aspen,
If your apology really is sincere, then why do you falsely attack in your next few posts?

You are the one who says you don't use your heart nor are here for fellowship. Be a Christian all the time.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Aspen let ig go, you cant force people to listen, and for the rest

Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

In His Love

Nicely said - I agree.

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
Sounds like a good plan. I am not willing to discuss any topic with someone who yells her entire response to my post, back at me. Let me know when you want to have a discuss where you may not agree and will still be ok,,,

Then why did you quote and post back to me?

MY REPLIES TO ASPEN IN ALL CAPS AND WITH THE COLOR PINK.
It looks like this discussion has come to an end. Here is what I have learned:

ASPEN, YOU SHOULD POST WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. WHY DON'T YOU? DON'T YOU AGREE WITH WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS?

1. Homosexuality is a sinful choice - having nothing to do with trauma or anything that would actually twist a person's sexuality. Homosexuals have one choice - stop following their lust.
2. Homosexuals are interested in advancing their rights in order to take away rights from Christians
3. All sin should be made illegal (anastacia)
4. No homosexual should ever hold a leadership position (religusnut)
5. All homosexuals should be criminally prosecuted (religusnut)
6. Anything less than taking a hard-line against homosexuals is viewed as anti-Christian (a[font="tahoma][size="3"]nastacia) ASPEN, YOU SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED FOR MAKING UP QUOTES.[/size][/font]
7. Civil rights are only for people who are not sinners
8. If homosexuals get everything they want, it will be illegal to be a Christian in the US
9 Only pseudo Christians (anastacia) or nonbelievers (bud2) stick up for the rights of homosexuals, which is really an attack on Christianity
10. People who are pretending to be Christians and really just sticking up for homosexuals are silly, stupid, unbelievers, pseudo Christian, ignorant
11. Homosexuality is the lowest perversion (religusnut), homosexuality is a greater sin than rape (Selene)
12. Any indication that two people of the same sex are a couple or like each other is a flagrant display.
13. People who present a 'wrong agenda' should be called perverts (Martin)
14. Homosexuals demanding equal rights is akin to 'shoving their sin in the American people's faces'
15. Homosexual sex is not of God because it leads to sexually transmitted diseases (Selene)
16. Any attempt to reason with some Christians about homosexuality is taken as a direct attack on the Bible
17. Making examples of homosexuals who flaunt their beliefs in public is the main goal of picketing
18. People will convert if they hear that they are sinners and need Jesus - loud and clear - this is what Paul meant by being bold
19. One of the reasons that people are not converting is because there are no enough bold Christians around.
20. Extending protection to marginalized groups that are not in line with Christian doctrine is the same as condoning it.
21. Mentioning the fact that other cultures and races exist in America is the same thing as playing the race card.
22. Christians who want equal rights for all Americans are calling good bad and bad good.
23. Considering the emotions and mindset of the people you are witnessing to is watering down the gospel, rather than meeting people where they are at
24. Using the word bigot or prejudice or discrimination does not describe certain beliefs or behaviors it is simply an outrageous attack on Christians.
25. It does not matter that homosexuals already know that Christians belief homosexuality is a sin, they must hear it from every Christian they meet, as often as the Christian feels uncomfortable enough with the homosexuals behavior to bring it up, anytime a Christian might be getting to know and trust the homosexual more, anytime a homosexual partner is included, and for good measure, anytime a preacher chooses to single out the sin.
26. Even the slightest criticism towards a Christians needs to be treated like a nuclear assault. A person might suggest a kinder approach - yet they are perceived as calling the Christian evil and stupid and condemned for attacking Christianity and calling Jesus a liar!
27. Homosexuality is an attractive alternative to heterosexuality - and given a good sell job, any heterosexual would be tempted to switch teams.
28, The public school system is pro-homosexual.
29. There is a conspiracy out there - started by homosexuals - to make everyone bi-sexual - and than hit the slippery slope down to the barnyard and playgrounds of America - preferably in crowds like in Sodom.
30. Making a list like this one is not pointing out observations it is just another attack on good Christian people who are just trying follow the Bible, no matter who gets in their way.

I am finished with this thread. I will leave you all with this:

[font="tahoma][size="2"]Homosexuality is a sin; sinful people have rights under the constitution[/size][/font]
[font="tahoma][size="2"]The only reason we are even capable of seeing personal sin in others is to convict ourselves of our own personal sin. Seeing our own sin is supposed to lead us to repentance and empathy for our fellow human beings, not judgment.[/size][/font]
[font="tahoma][/font][/color][color="#5d5d5d"][font="tahoma][size="2"]Peace[/size][/font][font="tahoma]
[/font][/color][color="#ff00ff"]IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T MEAN "PEACE." AND IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T SEE CLEARLY ABOUT THIS SUBJECT.
P.S. And no, I didn't read most of your numbered learnings.

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
aspen,

Read 1 Timothy 1:8-11

[sup]8[/sup] We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. [sup]9[/sup] We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, [sup]10[/sup] for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine [sup]11[/sup] that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

What do you think about what is said in the passage from the Bible? Did anyone here say something contrary to what this passage says? Do we have your permission to say that the law is for sinful people? If the law is for sinful people....should we care if all sins are illegal? Do we have your permission and approval to call homosexuals unrighteous, rebels, ungodly, sinful, unholy, and, or irreligious?
Since you say you are a Christian, don't you think that you should have the same beliefs taught to us from the Bible, the same beliefs that we are taught in 1 Timothy 1:8-11 towards the law and the homosexuals? Do you think that your wanting to help homosexuals get married is in accordance to the sound doctrine that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God?

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
BREAK! NO HOLDING! BOX ON!!!!!

It does sound a bit like a boxing match, with everyone trying to land a knockout blow. Before I join the fray, a little request. Please don't post in red. Colour blind people cannot see it.

Please don't underestimate the campaign of the gaystapo. Homosexuality is a direct attack on the image of God that is why the conflict is so bitter. We are told that we are made in God's image. Marriage has been used in scripture to illustrate the church and family of God. Homosexuality is being used by satan to distort God's image and to destroy the concept of the family of God.

If we are created in the image of God, then the only normal is heterosexual because God is not a homosexual.. To give any credance to homosexuality is to say that I agree with distorting God's image in us.

All sin distorts God's image in everyone, but homosexuality more so because it is attacking the core of our being. You can't reflect God's image in you if you are homosexual.

Let me assure you it has nothing to do with equality. It is all about reinventing society to relfect man's sinful nature, where all that matters is my rights. If you read scripture you will find that we have no rights because we are required to die daily. Dead men don't have rights.

Homosexuality is rebellion. As the Jews said "we will not have this man to reign over us.." If we acknowledge that homosexuals have rights we are saying that rebellion is acceptable. We have to look at this from a spiritual perspective as we don't wrestle against flesh and blood. We wrestle against principalities and powers etc.....

When you are dealing with someone who is homosexual, you can do so as a persoon who is neutral to them as a person. If at anytime you are expected to approve of their homosexuality or their conversation legitimises homosexuality, your response must make it clear that you have a different viewpoint to them. If it offends them, that is their problem not yours.

Same sex marriage is not a human right nor is it a question of equaility. It is another step towards open rebellion against God and we make this judgment on the basis of the word of God, not secular ideas of what is right and wrong.

Millittant homosexuals (gaystapo) do not believe that you have a right to your opinion or beliefs if you disagree with them. It is on record that they have attacked people who disagree with them, set fire to their cars, harrased their children, invaded their church services with obscene language and made threatening and abusive phone calls. They have had people jailed under hatred and villification laws because they said homosexuality was sin.

They are not interested in your rights. They want them destroyed so they can do whatever they want, commonly known as rebellion. It is on record that they have said they want to destroy marriage as we know it so it will be easier to impose their agenda on society of open and rampant perversion.

Please don't fall into the trap that homosexuality is something that is benign. It is controlled by a militant spirit. If that were not the case, I would not have had a visit from satan himself one night to try and kill me because I had started a ministry that was going to bring freedom from homosxeuality.

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010
BREAK! NO HOLDING! BOX ON!!!!!

It does sound a bit like a boxing match, with everyone trying to land a knockout blow. Before I join the fray, a little request. Please don't post in red. Colour blind people cannot see it.

Please don't underestimate the campaign of the gaystapo. Homosexuality is a direct attack on the image of God that is why the conflict is so bitter. We are told that we are made in God's image. Marriage has been used in scripture to illustrate the church and family of God. Homosexuality is being used by satan to distort God's image and to destroy the concept of the family of God.

If we are created in the image of God, then the only normal is heterosexual because God is not a homosexual.. To give any credance to homosexuality is to say that I agree with distorting God's image in us.

All sin distorts God's image in everyone, but homosexuality more so because it is attacking the core of our being. You can't reflect God's image in you if you are homosexual.

Let me assure you it has nothing to do with equality. It is all about reinventing society to relfect man's sinful nature, where all that matters is my rights. If you read scripture you will find that we have no rights because we are required to die daily. Dead men don't have rights.

Homosexuality is rebellion. As the Jews said "we will not have this man to reign over us.." If we acknowledge that homosexuals have rights we are saying that rebellion is acceptable. We have to look at this from a spiritual perspective as we don't wrestle against flesh and blood. We wrestle against principalities and powers etc.....

When you are dealing with someone who is homosexual, you can do so as a persoon who is neutral to them as a person. If at anytime you are expected to approve of their homosexuality or their conversation legitimises homosexuality, your response must make it clear that you have a different viewpoint to them. If it offends them, that is their problem not yours.

Same sex marriage is not a human right nor is it a question of equaility. It is another step towards open rebellion against God and we make this judgment on the basis of the word of God, not secular ideas of what is right and wrong.

Millittant homosexuals (gaystapo) do not believe that you have a right to your opinion or beliefs if you disagree with them. It is on record that they have attacked people who disagree with them, set fire to their cars, harrased their children, invaded their church services with obscene language and made threatening and abusive phone calls. They have had people jailed under hatred and villification laws because they said homosexuality was sin.

They are not interested in your rights. They want them destroyed so they can do whatever they want, commonly known as rebellion. It is on record that they have said they want to destroy marriage as we know it so it will be easier to impose their agenda on society of open and rampant perversion.

Please don't fall into the trap that homosexuality is something that is benign. It is controlled by a militant spirit. If that were not the case, I would not have had a visit from satan himself one night to try and kill me because I had started a ministry that was going to bring freedom from homosxeuality.

I think that hits the nail squarely on the head. It is so sad that so many in the Church fall for this lie of giving them rights when the ultimate goal of these people is to destroy the rights of all who disagree with their perversion. The sad thing is that many times we see people that present themselves as Christians protecting under the guise of not wanting their rights violated.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
[font="tahoma][/font][/color][color="#5d5d5d"][font="tahoma][size="2"]Peace[/size][/font][font="tahoma] [/font][/color][/quote]

[size="3"]Hello Aspen,
[/size]
First of all, let me correct what you stated above. I never said that homosexuality is a greater sin than rape. Do not take my words out of context. I was explaining the event in the Bible regarding Lot. I said that it is possible that Lot thinks that having his daughters raped was a lesser evil than homosexuality. If one were to ask me if I think that homosexuality is a greater sin than rape, my answer would be "NO." Because I am Catholic, I go by what my Church teaches. The Catechism of the Catholic Church calls homosexuality a "disorder" and it calls rape "evil." (See CCC #2357-2359). There's a very big difference between a disorder and a moral evil. However, just because the Church does not label homosexuality as "intrinsically evil" does not mean that it is not wrong. The Church do indeed consider the act of homosexuality wrong because Sacred Scripture declares it a grave depravity (Genesis 19:1-29; Romans 1:24-27; 1 Corinthians 6:10, and 1 Timothy 1:10); therefore, it is not approved by the Catholic Church (CCC #2357). The Church advises homosexuals to convert and refrain from practicing homosexuality.

Every sinner do have a constitutional right. Same-sex marriages or unions, however, is not a constitutional right. It is a removal of a marriage restriction. Every person of legal age already have the right to marry. However like many things, marriage comes with restrictions. A person is not allowed to marry a close relative (such as a brother or sister). Neither are they allowed to marry someone of a certain age. For example, one cannot marry a 10 year old. A person is not allowed to marry someone of the same sex, and a person is not allowed to marry more than one person. Those are the restrictions that everyone......and I mean "everyone" has to follow. In other words, even I as a single heterosexual female, must also abide to these same restrictions. To approve of same sex unions or same sex marriage is only endorsing the act of homosexuality and to take away a restriction in marriage.

This is something for one to think about. If one restriction is taken away, that would also open up the door for another restriction to be taken away. Many homosexuals are fighting to take away the restriction of "marrying someone of the same gender" because they feel this violates their equal rights. The law defines marriage as a union between one man and one woman. If same-sex marriage is allowed, there will be others to challenge the law again because there is another group of people who want to marry more than one person. I can play the devil's advocate and say why can't the US allow polygamy? What exactly is wrong with polygamy if all parties involved agree to the marriage?. Then these people will come out and fight for religious freedom because there are religions that do approve of polygamy. This group of people will cry out that their right to free religion is being violated and being discriminated against because they cannot take more than one wife. How then will marriage be defined if all these restrictions are taken out?

There are reasons why restrictions are placed there in the first place. To approve of same sex marriage or same sex unions is only an endorsement to the act of homosexuality. When a person approves of these unions, they are not helping the homosexuals. As I pointed out earlier in another thread, anal sex leads to many types of diseases. Research has already shown this and I even posted the weblink of this research on another thread. The anus is not meant for sexual intercourse. It was meant to take waste out. Research has shown that sexually transmitted diseases are very high among gay men because of the practice of anal sex. These diseases are low among lesbians and heterosexuals simply because they do not engage in anal sex as often as gay men. However, just because these diseases in the anus are low among lesbians and heterosexuals does not mean that it's okay for lesbians to marry. Our Church do teach that anal sex is wrong even in marriage.

In Christ,
Selene

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Selene

Hey - your last post really clarified where you are coming from - thanks for taking the time to write - the more I read, the more I learn

God Bless :)