Christ's Coming to Gather His Church is AFTER the Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the world was first destroyed by water , SO too nigh the end it will be destroyed by fire .
A NEW HEAVENS and A NEW EARTH are A COMING . THAT IS THE DAY THAT THE LAMBS LOOK FORWARD TOO .
THE WRATH OF GOD IS VERY REAL . AND ITS COMING . As for the lambs we will be HID in CHRIST
Thus the message stands . POINT ALL that has breath to the one true JESUS in that bible and do so fast .
Cause no man knows the day nor the hour ........and by the signs of the times , THE COMING OF THE TRUE KING DRAWS NIGH .
The good news for the lambs is , WE GONNA BE HOME FOREVER WITH THE LORD one day . THE LORD IS OUR HOPE
and HE our salvation .

Amen brother!

Reactions: amigo de christo

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, sorry I don’t agree. Neither do countless numbers of theologians.
Hence the reason Christ compared the 2 similar events (Noah and Lot). I’m not ok with falsehood in scripture. I’d like to believe you feel the same way.
Hence it is certainly easy to understand why you have no understanding. The expert theologians you posted claimed that it took Noah 7 days to load the animals when the Word says, on the selfsame day Noah, his family and all the animals entered the ark. That makes impossible for it to take 7 days. Secondly the first thing God tells Noah, is to enter the ark. Did Noah say, no, let me wait 7 days to enter the ark. No the word says Noah did all that was commanded.

Genesis 7
9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

These verses point blank tell you that the animals went unto Noah, into the ark, and 7 days later the flood was upon the earth.

It's really hard for me understand what purpose there would be for you to reject what is clearly written, and somehow fool yourself into believing that it is not so. Do you want to be a foolish virgin with no oil? What purpose does it serve to lie to yourself and how do you do that?

I search diligently for the truth. It seems like you diligently reject truth in favor of a religion. WHY? Don't you want to know the truth?

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hence it is certainly easy to understand why you have no understanding. The expert theologians you posted claimed that it took Noah 7 days to load the animals when the Word says, on the selfsame day Noah, his family and all the animals entered the ark. That makes impossible for it to take 7 days. Secondly the first thing God tells Noah, is to enter the ark. Did Noah say, no, let me wait 7 days to enter the ark. No the word says Noah did all that was commanded.

Genesis 7
9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

These verses point blank tell you that the animals went unto Noah, into the ark, and 7 days later the flood was upon the earth.

It's really hard for me understand what purpose there would be for you to reject what is clearly written, and somehow fool yourself into believing that it is not so. Do you want to be a foolish virgin with no oil? What purpose does it serve to lie to yourself and how do you do that?

I search diligently for the truth. It seems like you diligently reject truth in favor of a religion. WHY? Don't you want to know the truth?
Your lack of love and judgmental attitude is unbecoming of anyone who considers themselves a follower of Christ. Let God judge me, not man and certainly not you who is weak in the flesh, full of pride and who I have seen your nakedness thru your own words. Lift yourself up higher to the top of the mountains, who claims he knows God’s own words perfectly and has all figured out. I could easily reply back, you are untrained, not given the spirit to differentiate truth from falsehood like you. But that goes nowhere and can cause my brothers to anger or even wrath. Does that kind of speech edify? No. Does that glorify God? No. Does that make you Holy as we are to be unspotted? Definitely not. Wash your filthy garments that you may be a new creature because that attitude is the old man and your testimony of conduct to fellow believers on how you try to put them down is not Christ like and everything Paul preached against.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lack of love and judgmental attitude is unbecoming of anyone who considers themselves a follower of Christ. Let God judge me, not man and certainly not you who is weak in the flesh, full of pride and who I have seen your nakedness thru your own words. Lift yourself up higher to the top of the mountains, who claims he knows God’s own words perfectly and has all figured out.

A wise man would be thankful that proof of the truth was presented beyond any doubt. Instead of embracing the truth and growing in knowledge, you deny what is clearly the written and go to the last resort of Pot Calling. It's truly hard for me to understand how the truth is so easily rejected. But these are the last days.
I could easily reply back, you are untrained, not given the spirit to differentiate truth from falsehood like you.

Yes, you could reply that. And what purpose would that serve if you have no facts or truth to support what you say.
But that goes nowhere and can cause my brothers to anger or even wrath. Does that kind of speech edify? No. Does that glorify God? No. Does that make you Holy as we are to be unspotted? Definitely not. Wash your filthy garments that you may be a new creature because that attitude is the old man and your testimony of conduct to fellow believers on how you try to put them down is not Christ like and everything Paul preached against.
The bottom line is one of us is rejecting provable truth. I really have a hard time understanding that. What would Jesus say? And you talk of edifying speech. I get a constant full load of this so-called edifying speech as I believe in the pretribulation rapture. Why not pay attention to what is written about people that believe in a pretribulation rapture? The proper response is to just forgive them. Then post the truth.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A wise man would be thankful that proof of the truth was presented beyond any doubt.
I agree. But, should a man call himself wise or should he humble himself? When I find a wise man by his works and words because of his faith, then I will hear.

And what purpose would that serve if you have no facts or truth to support what you say.
I quoted my opinion. I supported it with multiple others opinions. That is enough because this forum is limiting on a personal level. I could post more, but that wouldn’t change your mind. I could go into an in-depth analysis. But you wouldn’t change your mind.
And you talk of edifying speech. I get a constant full load of this so-called edifying speech as I believe in the pretribulation rapture. Why not pay attention to what is written about people that believe in a pretribulation rapture?
I have and had for many years. But I now understand that theory to be in error because of many conflicts. You call it truth, as many others that still hold onto it do. But truth is only true when conflicts don’t exist. There are too many on this forum that are against Pre-TB that will bad mouth you, put you down, say you’re going to hell, you don’t have God’s word and other negatives. Sadly, that behavior from them contributes so that others fall. Let God’s word come naturally without setting up walls. When the wall’s are down, all of it flows together. These walls are found in every theory, and many in the Pre-TB theory.

Good luck to you. Remember to be kind to all.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A wise man would be thankful that proof of the truth was presented beyond any doubt. Instead of embracing the truth and growing in knowledge, you deny what is clearly the written and go to the last resort of Pot Calling. It's truly hard for me to understand how the truth is so easily rejected. But these are the last days.

Yes, you could reply that. And what purpose would that serve if you have no facts or truth to support what you say.

The bottom line is one of us is rejecting provable truth. I really have a hard time understanding that. What would Jesus say? And you talk of edifying speech. I get a constant full load of this so-called edifying speech as I believe in the pretribulation rapture. Why not pay attention to what is written about people that believe in a pretribulation rapture? The proper response is to just forgive them. Then post the truth.
Truth?

You promote a pre-trib rapture found no place in scripture, Truth

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. But, should a man call himself wise or should he humble himself? When I find a wise man by his works and words because of his faith, then I will hear.
I quoted my opinion. I supported it with multiple others opinions. That is enough because this forum is limiting on a personal level. I could post more, but that wouldn’t change your mind. I could go into an in-depth analysis. But you wouldn’t change your mind.

The opinions of others that you gave all said it took 7 days for Noah to load all the animals. This is impossible, because on the selfsame day Noah, his family and ALL THE ANIMALS entered the ark. Secondly, we see that everyone is loaded and the word says

Gen 7

So no, I would not change my mind as it is impossible to see the animals being loaded for 7 days when it is clear that they are loaded and 7 days later the flood is upon the earth.

I have and had for many years. But I now understand that theory to be in error because of many conflicts.
There are conflicts because the pretribulation rapture theory as presented is in error. They believe the coming of Jesus in Matt 24 occurs when Jesus returns with His armies. That is incorrect. The coming of Jesus in Matt 24 is the coming of Jesus in Rev 6, is the coming of Jesus in Rev 14.

You call it truth, as many others that still hold onto it do. But truth is only true when conflicts don’t exist.

No. Truth is truth, conflict or no conflict.

John 14
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Someone could bring conflict and say, "Buddha can save you". Is that the truth? The Word says that it is not true. Only through Jesus can you be saved. Truth is truth. The truth is Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood. That was for a reason.
There are too many on this forum that are against Pre-TB that will bad mouth you, put you down, say you’re going to hell, you don’t have God’s word and other negatives. Sadly, that behavior from them contributes so that others fall.
I don't let this affect me. I also don't think putting someone on ignore or crying about is the proper way to handle it. I realize they think they are doing what is right, but that's not the case. Forgive them. Post the truth.

I've heard so many times that if you believe in the pretrib rapture you won't be ready when the tribulation comes. That's not the danger at all. The danger is to not be watching for the bridegroom. How many times are we told to watch? You should be watching now and pray you can escape all the things that will come to pass.
Let God’s word come naturally without setting up walls. When the wall’s are down, all of it flows together. These walls are found in every theory, and many in the Pre-TB theory.

Good luck to you. Remember to be kind to all.

I believe that will be two raptures. One pretrib for the mostly Gentile Church and one prewrath for the seed of the woman, the twelve tribes across the earth.
May you progress in your walk, gaining, truth, knowledge and understanding.

Oh. Hmmm. Blind to the "TRUTH 7t7 has posted. I'll try kindness on him.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth?

You promote a pre-trib rapture found no place in scripture, Truth
Greetings Truth7t7. And best wishes. Most especially, thank you for your post. If the fleas of a thousand camels visit you and one falls off. Rest assured that I will step on it. This should bring peace to your day.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings Truth7t7. And best wishes. Most especially, thank you for your post. If the fleas of a thousand camels visit you and one falls off. Rest assured that I will step on it. This should bring peace to your day.
Rest assured, I will continue to oppose your teaching of a pre-trib rapture that's found no place in scripture

It's the work of John N. Darby 1830's and promoted by the 1909 C.I. Scofield reference Bible, better known as the teachings of dispensationalism found in it

Yes Dallas Theological Cemetary is the world head quarters for this teaching,with its Alumni being Hal Lindsey, J. Vernon McGee, Tim LA Haye, David Jeremiah, Chuck Swindoll, Thomas Ice, to mention a few

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rest assured, I will continue to oppose your teaching of a pre-trib rapture that's found no place in scripture

That's rich. Truth opposing the TRUTH.
Matt 24
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
It's the work of John N. Darby 1830's and promoted by the 1909 C.I. Scofield reference Bible, better known as the teachings of dispensationalism found in it
Don't know those guys and have never read anything that they wrote. I just read the Bible. The pretribulation rapture can be found in scripture......if you understand it.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Yes Dallas Theological Cemetary is the world head quarters for this teaching,with its Alumni being Hal Lindsey, J. Vernon McGee, Tim LA Haye, David Jeremiah, Chuck Swindoll, Thomas Ice, to mention a few

Got a few more names to add to that list. Jesus, Paul, Matthew, Mark, and Luke for starters.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's rich. Truth opposing the TRUTH.
Matt 24
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Don't know those guys and have never read anything that they wrote. I just read the Bible. The pretribulation rapture can be found in scripture......if you understand it.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Got a few more names to add to that list. Jesus, Paul, Matthew, Mark, and Luke for starters.
All scripture posted represents the future "Second Coming" not a pre-trib rapture as you claim

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All scripture posted represents the future "Second Coming" not a pre-trib rapture as you claim
Empty words from one without understanding.

Matthew 24

We are told over and over to watch. You should be watching and be ready for the bridegroom.

We can escape ALL THESE THINGS that will come to pass.

Luke 21

Your beliefs have the Church GOING THROUGH the wrath of God. We are clearly told that we are not appointed to wrath.

1 Thes 5
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

We are told that the gathering from heaven and earth is before the day of the Lord, the day of His wrath. You have the gathering after the wrath of God. Nothing you say agrees with scripture and you are too blind to see. Just use common sense if you have nothing else.

2 Thes 2
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smart-elick...? Like someone who thinks they know it all?
BTY, it’s smart aleck. And Knowing All is exclusive to Jesus.

God and one make a majority, and that's how it is with those of His that stay in His Word instead of heeding the words of men.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:
[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It is truly hilarious to see a fake that pushes the false Pre-trib Rapture doctrine of man directly quote Jesus when He showed His coming to gather His saints is IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God and one make a majority, and that's how it is with those of His that stay in His Word instead of heeding the words of men.

Talking without context is irrelevant.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is truly hilarious to see a fake that pushes the false Pre-trib Rapture doctrine of man directly quote Jesus when He showed His coming to gather His saints is IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS.

It is sad you are totally unaware God and the Lord Jesus sits IN HEAVEN, Sending DOWN to Earth Tribulations and Wrath UPON the inhabitants OF the earth FOR the inhabitants OF the earth REJECTION!

Jews WIDELY Accept God and REJECT the Lamb of God as their Savior.
IN Heaven...one by one the Lamb of God opens the SEALS and sends His WRATH upon inhabitants OF the Earth, that have REJECTED HIM!
Jews and Gentiles.
Guess that would be YOU.
Since BEFORE the Lamb of God opens the SEALS...
The Lords Angel gathers THOSE “IN” Christ together in the Clouds, Because THE Lamb of God IS NOT angry with them.
Because THE Lamb of God has NO Wrath to send from Heaven upon them!

YOU should discover WHY the Lamb of God IS ANGRY with YOU, and YOU appointed suffer HIS WRATH!

IF YOU have not be killed during the Lambs Wrath, are you going to run to Jerusalem and be taught the gospel of Jesus Christ by TWO Witnesses of Gods People ISRAEL?
Are you going to escape Jerusalem and run to Mt Zion and be Taught the gospel of Jesus Christ by Gods PEOPLE ISRAEL, the 144,000 Tribesmen OF ISRAEL?
Will you THEN believe the gospel of Jesus Christ and testify of your belief, and THEN be killed for your belief, and THEN “SAVED”?
Will you THEN expect to WITH Gods People ISRAEL gathered from the the four corners of the World?

Eh...don’t really care what choices you have or haven’t made.
I have No expectation to BE ON EARTH during the Tribulation:
suffering the Lambs Wrath (Rev 6:16) upon rejectors OF Him..
suffering the Devils Wrath (Rev 12:12) upon rejectors OF him...
suffering Gods Wrath (Rev 16:1) upon rejectors OF Him...

Christ Jesus’ Church IS excepted From the Tribulation send Down from Heaven, NOT appointed to suffer Wrath (which IS BECAUSE of Gods Anger of Rejection).

You can deal with your own rejection, and enjoy the WRATH because of your rejection.
Maybe you should consider making a move to Jerusalem, since we do not know what DAY Gods two witnesses shall appear to teach you the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that you might then believe.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talking without context is irrelevant.

Which is exactly what you have done when you QUOTE the Matthew 24:29-31 Scripture when you PUSH a false Pre-trib Rapture theory. It's so hilarious, you contradict yourself so strongly by doing that!