Coffee Shop (let's chat)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My first one was dreadful. Last 32 hours. ( at home)
My midwife was an idiot she knew nothing. ( like she told me to push when I had hardly started) Doctor came and he was great.
Poor man, I married at 18 and was aged 20 for my first one , and I swore at the doctor like a sailor , finally telling him that I was worn out, tired ,and in much pain, and if he wanted the "blankity blank" baby out, he could &%$#@ do it himself...because I was quitting, and I turned away to the wall.
Both of our children were born before we started serving God together. With the first one, a boy, my wife's mouth was like yours. To appease me she had cut way back on her 'sailor's mouth, but when she was in the hospital and the pain started her appeasement ceased and she let the hospital know she was in pain and threatened me if I were ever to touch her again.

With second one, a girl, she learned the Lamaze method with me as her coach. The difference was amazing as she deliver without a single foul word coming out of her mouth. To this day when she is in severe pain she goes into that Lamaze breathing and concentration and still works better than pain pills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate people signatures, and the very first thing I do is BLOCK all signatures in my profile page preferences.
Most of them are not even like a signature but a whole 'preach' which is often longer than their actual POST!! Which distracts totally from their post itself.
I especially hate those who also add pictures too! :rolleyes:
So my page is much cleaner and clearer without any distractions.

So, I am glad I can't see yours, or anyone else's . :D :)
I did the same thing a long time ago. I had even forgotten there was such a thing until the subject came up here...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goodnight all. Perhaps tomorrow I will not derail my own made threads with my personal laundry. But I sure feel a little better and perhaps needed that bit of ministering.. No, don't go looking for it now. :D But it was very helpful to me and felt God moving. Some topics kind of open a can of worms.

I still think

1) I have been inside now for 150 years with a third shift hubby and two year old toddler.

2)I'm six months pregnant and my emotions can be a bit stronger lately,

3) I am truly convicted and think a bit of reassurance was encouraging that God still loves me despite my worst mistakes.

Reactions: amadeus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drinking decaf green tea tonight. See if anyone was here in coffee shop. Cat by me. Just chillaxing.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, decades ago I gave up coffee altogether... :)

Try tea...

Tea is good!!! I meant coffee shop chat here. Hehe. Man, mow thinking of dome more decaf green tea tonight. I don't usually drink too much much tea. But it is very cslming. I need to get some lavender or earl grey for night time. Earl Grey is what Captain Picard drinks.

R

Rita

Anyone up for mixing tea with coffee :p
That’s not a good taste, my sons drinks coffee sometimes, and makes me a cup of tea at the same time.
He stirs my tea after stirring his coffee, trust me that’s all it takes to blend the two tastes- it’s horrible, we call it coftea ........

It’s strange, as a English person, I don’t like earl grade tea - too strong, and I cannot stand green tea.
My brother went to the USA and tells me your tea is not nice , nor is his German tea( he always takes a years supply home from England when he visits - he will be running out now because of the lock down - an Englishman with no tea is not good.
I drink more coffee now that I have a tassimo machine ( brought for Mother’s Day - day of lockdown here ) - my son knew I was missing costa on the way to work ( they had closed a week earlier ) -
I do like costa coffee x
Rita

Reactions: Mayflower