Coffee Shop (let's chat)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my siggy here. I don't see it on my phone, so I forgot. Love this!
COOL! Good to know - on the phone screens , it appears that A LOT of the Scripture references people post DO NOT RENDER - APPEAR, no they don't, so it is helpful if people post the full text (when it's not more than a few sentences/paragraph) of what reference they are posting, so everyone can see it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you click on your avatar at the top of the page where you went to change your avatar, there is a place you can click on signature if you are ever interested in making one.

Reactions: Joseph77

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there is a limit what you can post for a signature though. So I think I just have the verse and address. I'll have to look. I havent been on a computer in a long while. You can't see them on mobile phone.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there is a limit what you can post for a signature though. So I think I just have the verse and address. I'll have to look. I havent been on a computer in a long while. You can't see them on mobile phone.
Someone else posts a long senseless RED Paragraph as their sig - I noted to them a few times that it distracts from their posts, and does not help anyone or anything. It is still in their posts, so I put it on ignore so it does not appear. Their posts are not necessary to see either, nor helpful, or I would read them.
Your sig is helpful, truth, and of JESUS ! OUR HOPE ! So carry on :) .... (maybe make it a little smaller some day... )

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone else posts a long senseless RED Paragraph as their sig - I noted to them a few times that it distracts from their posts, and does not help anyone or anything. It is still in their posts, so I put it on ignore so it does not appear. Their posts are not necessary to see either, nor helpful, or I would read them.
Your sig is helpful, truth, and of JESUS ! OUR HOPE ! So carry on :) .... (maybe make it a little smaller some day... )

I think there is a setting to turn off signatures too if that helps. I have a real pretty one on the other forum I go on.

Reactions: Helen and Joseph77

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really , wow that’s a big difference - my ex husband was not a believer. My daughter did give her life to the Lord, but the church she was a part of were sadly very hypocritical and lack care - very legalistic.
It had a negative effect on her and she back slid - she couldn’t separate God from the church ........
Rita
The sins of the "father" are passed on to 4 generations.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 24:16 Fathers shall not be put to death for ...

Deuteronomy 24:16 Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin.
Numbers 26:11 However, the line of Korah did not die out. 2 Kings 14:6 Yet he did not put the sons of the murderers to death, according to what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses, where the LORD commanded: "Fathers must not be put to death for their children, and children must not be put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin."

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 24:16 Fathers shall not be put to death for ...

Deuteronomy 24:16 Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin.
Numbers 26:11 However, the line of Korah did not die out. 2 Kings 14:6 Yet he did not put the sons of the murderers to death, according to what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses, where the LORD commanded: "Fathers must not be put to death for their children, and children must not be put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin."

“You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me” (Exodus 20:5).

“The Lord is long-suffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation” (Numbers 14:18).

“You shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them. For I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, and doing mercy to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments” (Deuteronomy 5:9-10)

“Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. You show love to thousands but bring the punishment for the parents’ sins into the laps of their children after them. Great and mighty God, whose name is the Lord Almighty” (Jeremiah 32:17-18).

And let's not forget the sin of Adam that caused all to be born into sin.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We haven't had a fun chat thread in awhile. Anyone want some coffee? I had me some premium roast this morning from my Keurig, but only because I drank all my hazelnut. :p How is everyone? Any good devotions or Bible passages y'all been reading lately?
If you offer me anything but black (coffee) I WILL GIVE IT BACK:)

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you click on your avatar at the top of the page where you went to change your avatar, there is a place you can click on signature if you are ever interested in making one.

I hate people signatures, and the very first thing I do is BLOCK all signatures in my profile page preferences.
Most of them are not even like a signature but a whole 'preach' which is often longer than their actual POST!! Which distracts totally from their post itself.
I especially hate those who also add pictures too! :rolleyes:
So my page is much cleaner and clearer without any distractions.

So, I am glad I can't see yours, or anyone else's . :D :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate people signatures, and the very first thing I do is BLOCK all signatures in my profile page preferences.
Most of them are not even like a signature but a whole 'preach' which is often longer than their actual POST!! Which distracts totally from their post itself.

I didn't even know we could do that.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is cool

Why I like a short and sweet one, but I can't see them on my phone anyhow. Lol. Though I love my angel and glittery lily00 on CF. Someone made it for me.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya'll up for sharing any favorite recipes? I have all these different cultures represented and what an opportunity this is to get recipes from all over....I am so bored with all mine and want to try something different...kind of venture out and taste what the rest of my brothers and sisters here favor in taste.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recipe:

1. Find keys
2. Get jacket
3. Go to KFC
4. Order a three piece mixed with mac n cheese and potato wedges.
5. Drop off at prego's door and walk away slowly. Lol