• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You really think Muslims want to hear the gospel? Try it and see if you make it home with your head on your shoulders.
Actually people of all faiths who are genuine about seeking God can come to him. (Acts 10:34-35)

God doesn't care about 'what' religion you were.....he cares about what you are now.
We actually have to get rid of created prejudices, knowing from what source we learned them. Propaganda is insidious because your perceptions can be managed without you even being aware of it.....your TV news is the best source of misinformation about so many things. Look outside of it because everything they report is untrustworthy and designed to manipulate your thinking in a certain direction.
The world is that evil.....look who is its god. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4; 1 John 5:19)

Reactions: Ziggy

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bin Laden was a CIA operative.
The attack on the twin towers was designed by and for the US to go to war with Iraq to control the oil.
Now we have Ukraine.
What did Biden do? He told Putin it was good to go and finish that pipeline.
We don't have to do it, we let Putin do it.
Now we want that pipeline.
Hence, war between Russia and Ukraine and we are smack dab in the middle again.

Once upon a time we lived without oil, without gas, and without electricity.
The day they control the sun, the air, and the water is the day it's all over.

Oh wait, they already control the water.. right California?
Oh wait, they're tying to control the air with mask mandates and carbon taxes.
Oh Wait, they been spraying aluminum and Barium in the air for years trying to block out the sun.

Say it isn't so!!

These people are EVIL.
Seriously.. EVIL incarnate. They walk among us. They look like us, But they are not us.

And right now they control what you eat, what you wear, where you live, and trying to control what you think and how you feel.

We are witnessing the works of Satan in this present world.
But his time is short. And he knows it.

Stand Strong!
Hold the Line!
God Wins!
Hugs
Actually people of all faiths who are genuine about seeking God can come to him. (Acts 10:34-35)

God doesn't care about 'what' religion you were.....he cares about what you are now.
We actually have to get rid of created prejudices, knowing from what source we learned them. Propaganda is insidious because your perceptions can be managed without you even being aware of it.....your TV news is the best source of misinformation about so many things. Look outside of it because everything they report is untrustworthy and designed to manipulate your thinking in a certain direction.
The world is that evil.....look who is its god. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4; 1 John 5:19)
I saw 9/11 happen before my very eyes and felt the ground tremble when the Towers Pancaked, I saw all the so called regular Muslims cheer in the streets when it happened, Bin Laden masterminded it, I don’t believe Bin Laden worked for the CIA, he did it out of hatred of our backing of the Jews.

I’ll never forget that day and how my heart sunk, and I’ll never forgive the Mohamedens for what they did, they all will kill in the name of Allah, they care about nothing else but Allah.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything has become political.
I don't see much difference between what is happening today and what was happening while Jesus walked the earth.
The comparrisons are uncanny.

Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

the "law" is political. Whether it is God's law or man's law. Law is a political tool.

Daniel was captured by Babylon and brought under it's subjection. He was given food to eat which he declined.
He was told to worship an image or be put to death. He declined.

mint and anise and cummin represent commerce and trade, which is what runs the world today, money.
judgment, mercy and faith come from the heart and runs God's kingdom not the world's.

Jesus protested. War will come later.

WOE unto you hypocrites...

Isa 3:11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

Isa 10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
Isa 10:2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!
Isa 10:3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

Isa 29:15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Isa 30:1 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

Mic 2:1 Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

Luk 11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Deu 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Rom 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

It's difficult to sit on the sidelines....
But in truth we are not just sitting.. we are the witnesses who will give testimony against the evil in the world.
And our children will know, and our children's children will know, and history will be recorded.

We are witnesses... to a world gone mad.

:(
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw 9/11 happen before my very eyes and felt the ground tremble when the Towers Pancaked, I saw all the so called regular Muslims cheer in the streets when it happened, Bin Laden masterminded it, I don’t believe Bin Laden worked for the CIA, he did it out of hatred of our backing of the Jews.

I’ll never forget that day and how my heart sunk, and I’ll never forgive the Mohamedens for what they did, they all will kill in the name of Allah, they care about nothing else but Allah.

You cry while they laugh.

Propaganda...

While the ground was trembling...

The world is a messed up place. I'm glad we're just passing through.
Hugs

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Kingdom Jesus speaks of is one of service. We are in danger of understating this because man's idea of kingdom has to do with territory ownership and domination....them and us mentality. I don't think Jesus' Kingdom has anything to do with domain as the whole new earth will sing God's praises.
Space as in territory, is not an issue for God....it is not limited.....and generosity; consider sperm with its millions upon millions of seeds yet only one is needed for fertilisation.
Consider the Universe in the context of generosity and a Creator God.....just on that principle alone it would have many inhabitants.

Reactions: Brakelite and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom Jesus speaks of is one of service. We are in danger of understating this because man's idea of kingdom has to do with territory ownership and domination....them and us mentality. I don't think Jesus' Kingdom has anything to do with domain as the whole new earth will sing God's praises.
Space as in territory, is not an issue for God....it is not limited.....and generosity; consider sperm with its millions upon millions of seeds yet only one is needed for fertilisation.
Consider the Universe in the context of generosity and a Creator God.....just on that principle alone it would have many inhabitants.

The bible speaks of a kingdom of darkness. Darkness is neither a territory or specific location. Darkness is a state of being.
Rev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

As I look for verses containing the kingdom of God, all of them have to do with healing.

darkness: pain and gnawing Light: healing.

And God said let there be light...

It's not just time and space, it's energy.. it's life.
The Kingdom of God is life.

But not just the short time we each spend here in the finite. Life itself is infinite.

1Jo 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; )

This eternal flame we call life is God's kingdom.
God's kingdom is life itself.

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

eternal life is in the knowing...

knowing is not confined to a location or territory.

knowing is a state of being.

When we enter eternal life it is not a place and time, it is a knowing.

this is deep and it's late.. and my mind travels into the universe of ideas.
This also is the kingdom of God.
And we bring into this kingdom good thoughts and bad thoughts.
But only good thoughts will remain.

Phl4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Pro 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
Pro 2:7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
Pro 2:8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
Pro 2:9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
Pro 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
Pro 2:11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The Kingdom of God is now for those who know.

Hugs

Reactions: quietthinker

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Phl4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
@Ziggy Among my favorite of verses.....(not sure if we are supposed to have favorite verses...)

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You really think Muslims want to hear the gospel? Try it and see if you make it home with your head on your shoulders.
KJV Luke 4:18-19
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Are there any Muslims who aren't poor, broken, blind, bruised or in prison?
KJV Mark 16:15
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
So. In answer to your question, do I think Muslims really want to hear the gospel, I don't know. But they need to hear the gospel, we are told to preach the gospel, and the fact is they are responding to the gospel throughout the world.
More Muslims convert to Christianity than ever before

Reactions: Pathfinder7

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
everyday new ones come out of the treasure chest I hadn't noticed before.
Isn't it awesome!
Hugs
@Ziggy

Reminds me of Anne Steele, who wrote, in the 18th century:

"O may these hallowed pages be
My ever dear delight!
And still new beauties may I see,
And still increasing light!"

:)

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You cry while they laugh.

Propaganda...

While the ground was trembling...

The world is a messed up place. I'm glad we're just passing through.
Hugs
And to think, all those precious little ones in that Bush43 school video are nearing 30 years of age now.
What an example he set for them. Holding a book upside down, "My pet goat", and pretending to read along with the class that could clearly see the cover was upside down.
Did he care? No. It was all for show.
Terrorists violating our airspace and killing thousands. And our Commander in Chief gave himself an alibi amid children.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have been a Christian now for exactly 45 years. Christianity with legislative power and civil authority is my worst nightmare. At no time in history when the church had power to enforce religious laws, was there a good outcome. Bloodshed, persecution, fear, slavery, and a growing downward slide for the church into apostasy.
"When the Protestant churches shall unite with the secular power to sustain a false religion , for opposing which their ancestors endured the fiercest persecution; when the state shall use its power to enforce the decrees and sustain the institutions of the church, then will Protestant America have formed an image to the papacy, and there will be a national apostasy which will end only in national ruin." EGW.

Reactions: Oceanprayers

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I also watched the towers collapse. Heard the explosions.
If you watch an implosion demolition of a highrise, and compare that side by side with the towers, they're the same.

The Bush and bin Laden families had a relationship for years before 911.
On 9-11 when all aircraft were grounded after the attacks, the only plane allowed to enter our airspace was the private jet that carried the bin Laden family out of New York.
Harvard receives money from the family.

How odd after the attacks, some news agencies showed the terrorists, now dead, as they made their way through the airport. Names and all.

Some were on terrorist watch lists but gained entry into America anyway. And how would the news know the names of all the terrorists? When we're to believe only one flights flight attendant contacted the tower and gave the names and seat numbers of her flights hijackers.

These fools are holding plane loads of passengers hostage using box cutters, according to reports, and one flight's attendant is able to get to a radio and read names from part of the flight manifest to the tower?

But on that September day America changed forever.

And what precipitated that is the same story as throughout history on many different levels. Both secular and religious. Fear.

Induce fear into a population. And then introduce a solution that is promised to remove or resolve the fear. Label people not amenable to the solution as putting the public good at risk. Call them selfish, traitors.
Induce compliance from the majority by appealing to group think and conscience.

Make the concession appear to be for the good of everyone. Cast aspersions upon those who don't agree. Cast an us vs. them narrative into the arena of public opinion.And proceed with new restrictive policies regardless of public outcry. Because it's for "the good of the country."

Because before, you know, liberty, autonomy, and freedom weren't .

Reactions: Brakelite

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to think, all those precious little ones in that Bush43 school video are nearing 30 years of age now.
What an example he set for them. Holding a book upside down, "My pet goat", and pretending to read along with the class that could clearly see the cover was upside down.
Did he care? No. It was all for show.
Terrorists violating our airspace and killing thousands. And our Commander in Chief gave himself an alibi amid children.
Depths of Satan...
I'm not kidding..

pet goat you say:

Reactions: Oceanprayers

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world we knew is no more.
We live in a wonderland and everything is upside down.
The only foundation you will find is God.
I watched these tik tok videos during the height of the pandemic.
I thought.. it's just a joke... right?
People are dying and their dancing...
and some said, it was to reduce the stress of the situation.
Who's situation? The one's dancing, or the one's dying?

Watch I Pet Goat again. What do you see?

You see Bush in the classroom with the black teacher?
You see Obama?
You see Bin Laden and the two towers falling?

That was the past...

The hypnotism and mind control.. that is now.

In the end, God wins.

It's as if we are given a crystal ball to see into the way things were, the way they are, and the way they will be.
Unless we wake up.
Wake Up!
WAKE UP!

They always project their plans. The devil is not allowed to keep them secret.
There will always be made a way of escape... if we are watching.
You see the barcode on the forehead?
Let me see your jab papers..
we are nothing but a commodity to them.

And you will neither buy nor sell unless you bow down and worship them.

I do not comply.
I do not consent.
God owns me, not man.
Hugs