COUNSELLING THE HOMOSEXUAL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of late there is a push for a few homosexuals and some governments to make it illegal to counsel homosexuals who do not want to be homosexual.

Of course, the homosexual mafia would have to attack this because it is just another step to silencing the church and controlling the truth so that only lies are believed. Homosexuality as a way of life is built on lies from A to Z.

This push to silence the church and stop them producing homosexuals that were but no longer are is essential to homosexual doctrine because every person who was homosexual and no longer is becomes a nail in the coffin of homosexual ideology.

Therefore it is a case of silence the truth and perpetuate the lie of once you are homosexual you can't change because that is the way you are born.

Funny that Graham Willett from Sydney, Australia who was the editor of a homosexual magazine wrote a book and in it, he said "Being born homosexual is crap. If we are born homosexual we can't go out and entice all those good looking heterosexual boys into bed."

What does that mean? Just this. Anyone is fair game if you fancy a bloke and want to take him to bed for a bit of sex. In other words, being homosexual or not is irrelevant.

One State government in Australia has brought out a Bill that says if a professional tries to exorcise the homosexual demon, even if the person has requested it, he can go to jail for 12 months. So much for freedom of speech and action and the Doctor's oath to do no harm.

What this Bill says in fact is that if you are homosexual and don't want to be and you seek help, the only response legally is "so you are homosexual. Get used to it as I am not allowed to help you."

It just shows you how much the homosexual mafia controls the government and how much the doctor/patient relationship will be compromised.

My own state government which has done the same is going to get a letter from me to let them know they can pass a 100 laws banning the help homosexuals want but they won't stop it.

Reactions: Helen and Willie T