COVID-19 Mortality Rate Under 1%! .....GOOD NEWS!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you think about it carefully, had Mr. Trump done a thorough job of EXPOSING THE WUHAN CONSPIRACY, it would have guaranteed his re-election. Conservative commentators and experts have been calling upon him to take action since March, and he has ignored them all.

This article was published on March 31, 2020 and someone should have immediately brought it to Trump's attention:
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/the_coincidental_chinese_virus.html

Ye i know, ur right. It looked like Trump was on top of it early and was going to expose it but he didn't...
The question is why??? With all the evidence he had at hand, why didn't he drain the swamp?

1/ POTUS didn't have the support of his team cos some of them are in the swamp. What do u think of Pence? Is he in the swamp?
2/ POTUS has sold out the people and submitted to the swamp creatures becoming one himself
3/ POTUS is confused and unsure on what to do. His a business man and that is his strength. But his not a politician

What i find curious is this; Trump was a huge vaccine skeptic and when he got elected to started to set up a vaccine safety bureau meeting with RFK all before he even took office. After that meeting RFK said that Trump was going to appoint him to be the chairman of this new vaccine safety committee. But it never happened, RFK said that Trump never got back to him... That makes me think that big pharma bough Trump. Or maybe it was his advisors like Fauci that talked him out of it...

"...Another way to look at this is to ask: who stands to gain by the economic and social destruction this virus is wreaking?

Start with China. Faced with crippling economic sanctions and tariffs placed by the first US president willing to stand up to their economic bullying, China would much prefer a President Biden or Clinton, or Bush and Obama, happy to let them have their way or readily bought off.

Just a month ago, Trump’s economy was on top of the world, literally. A booming stock market, strong economic growth, and record low unemployment was Trump’s first term legacy. What better way to derail a gangbuster economy than shutting it down due a viral pandemic? It would be an ideal way to weaken a president ahead of an election. So what if there was collateral damage? Trump is the existential threat to the globalist deep state and the ends justify the means. What a coincidence in timing..."

So there were many people out there giving Trump warning after warning after warning. And there is an ancient proverb which says "Strike while the iron is hot". After the election Trump may not even be in office. And if the President does not have a savvy team monitoring all the conservative feedback to help him, then there is something seriously wrong.

Had Trump totally reversed course on April 1 and got himself some sound and loyal advisers, the lock downs would have been history by the end of May. Within those two months the truth should have come out and all the lies exposed.

So ur saying that China/UN released this virus with the plan of derailing Trump... It could be and maybe the democrats are in on the plot as well. They want one world government and Trump is in their way.
But it doesn't explain why the rest of the world is treating it the same way, with fear and panic. I think there is more to it.

I think Bill Gates is the orchestrator and his in collusion with the UN, China, media and all other relevant players.
Check out this 4 part doco on him when u have the time, its long cos its thorough
Who Is Bill Gates? : The Corbett Report

These are the main objectives i think
- One world government
- Mandate vaccines (start an era of human genetic modification with these new mRNA vaccines, untested)
- Tag, track and control everyone
- Decrease population
The last 3 especially Bill has been planning for at least 10 years now

The science of the new mRNA vaccines is complex but it is basically altering our DNA. There untested and hardly no one is talking about them
This is the best explanation i have found on these new mRNA vaccines
Dr. Warns New COVID-19 Vaccine Is Untested And Will Alter Your DNA

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. Thomas Price, former HHS Secretary, was interviewed live this afternoon on OAN. He stated that, according to the CDC, the U.S. mortality rate from COVID-19 is around 0.3-0.4 percent. This is LESS THAN 1%! Dr. Price said that this percentage was higher than that for the seasonal flu, but it's much lower than initially predicted.

I don't doubt his figures at all, but
I wanted to find the info on the CDC website, and I couldn't find the mortality rate in their current data (July 11). What I did find was this:

Based on death certificate data, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia, influenza or COVID-19 (PIC) decreased from 8.1% during week 27 to 6.4% during week 28, representing the twelfth week of a declining percentage of deaths due to PIC.
If I'm understanding this CDC data correctly, these figures show that the percentages of overall deaths from ALL causes in the U.S. attributed to Pneumonia, Influenza AND COVID-19 (PIC) is now 6.4%. Clearly, this is not the mortality rate for COVID-19. But I wonder if some people are using this figure as the mortality rate (i.e. number of deaths out of number of confirmed cases).

Folks, it's really not as bad as we have been hearing! PTL!!

Well I doubt they even know the actual infection counts, which is why there is so much speculation as to the death rate for COVID-19. If they report a death rate, then you can probably drop that considerably due to how many people actually have COVID-19 and don't report it or even know that they have it. So those people aren't counted in the death rates.

That said, I seriously doubt anyone knows the death rate for COVID-19.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="Helen, post: 796434, member: 4427"]Agree.
It's not so much the Covid itself...but all the the one worlders have pushed through on us..changed laws, tightened controls ...

IT IS MUCH WORSE than before all this started...for the Elite have now advanced their program by leaps and bounds.
Most things that have taken place under the guise of Covid will never be reversed... sad to say..but they now have total conrol of this old world...

But...this world is not our Home..we are just passing through it, as old saints did before us...
I just wonder how long it will be before
Father says - "ENOUGH...time is up. "

THAT is the Good news..this about the Covid is not good news....it is just a tool.[/QUOTE
===========================================
HALLELUYAH!

Remember one and all, WHO SET the boundaries ?! :)
Who knew before the world was created ? :)
Who Planned Perfect Salvation from the world, from sin, from the devil ?

Reactions: Helen

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right now, the statistics are 7 percent. Reality takes down anyone's estimate. I figure it will be lower when all things are taken into account. But when the accounting is done, it's going to be much higher than Doc Price supposes.

Here are the mortality rates for COVID-19 by nation:
Mortality Analyses

And no, I don't think the democrats paid them all off to lie,just to get Trump.
People believe what they want to believe. If you want to believe that the U.S. mortality rate is 7%, go for it. Dr. Price used current data for the CDC. Not that they can’t be wrong. They have shown some liberal leanings, so I don’t always trust what I hear from them. It may be that we will never know for sure because of all the politics involved, but it’s not nearly as bad as the numbers initially projected. So...I say PTL for that!!

Reactions: dev553344

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People believe what they want to believe.

The funny thing about that, is reality goes right on, regardless of denial.

If you want to believe that the U.S. mortality rate is 7%, go for it.

Comes down to evidence. Sorry about that.
upload_2020-7-24_11-0-46.png
And those guys don't report to Trump, so he can't pressure them to "adjust" the numbers.

Dr. Price used current data for the CDC.

Well, that's a testable belief...

In May, the CDC published a document titled "Pandemic Planning Scenarios," with estimates about the virus to help modelers and public health officials. It included estimates of the death rate for infected people who show symptoms and of the percentage of people who were infected but asymptomatic.

The CDC document stressed the values are estimates, not predictions of the effects of the virus.
The range of estimates put the fatality rate for those showing symptoms between 0.2%-1%, with a "best estimate" of 0.4%.

The fatality rate for flu is about 0.15, but that's only counting those sick enough to seek medical care. The CDC shifted the goalpostes for coronavirus to include everyone,symptomatic or not.

Which is why the apples-to-apples comparison is currently 7% and will likely end up around 1.5 to 3 percent.

Reactions: dev553344

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do u think of Pence? Is he in the swamp?
No, I don't believe Pence is in the Swamp. But he has simply not been strongly opposed to everything that Trump has been doing CONTRARY to his agenda and his promises. "Drain the Swamp" means drain the swamp, not play political games with his enemies.
But it never happened, RFK said that Trump never got back to him...
Exactly. RFK has been exposing the whole Gates-CDC vaccine scam, and Trump should have had him on his Task Force.

Also Dr. Ben Carson (an outstanding black surgeon who is a Christian and already on the Trump team), Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, Dr. Scott Gottlieb (former FDA Commissioner), Dr. Stephen Smith, Dr. William Grace, and several other doctors who had actually had good results with HCQ should have been on that Task Force, not Hillary/Obama surrogates like Redfield, Fauci and Birx.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also Dr. Ben Carson (an outstanding black surgeon who is a Christian and already on the Trump team

Who is convinced that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain, even though they are over 95% solid rock. Being a good surgeon doesn't mean you're capable of other things.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let's take a look... you see, there are people who have been tracking this directly from hospital reports...
View attachment 10003
United States Coronavirus: 4,169,991 Cases and 147,333 Deaths - Worldometer

Actually, it's probably not as much bad as that. According to USA today, there are millions uncounted cases, where people sought medical attention, but never got counted as COVID-19. And since it's easier to miss cases than it is to miss COVID-19 deaths, I suspect that's why the current mortality rate is so high.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported Thursday that there have been about 3.5 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 nationwide and at least 136,000 deaths. The actual number of infections is likely 10 times the number of reported cases, CDC Director Robert Redfield said in a news conference on June 25.
Uncounted millions had COVID-19 symptoms, but no positive test

Keep in mind, an apples-to-apples comparison would only include those sick enough to seek medical care.

In January, the CDC said it had developed a test kit and sent it to state and big city public health labs, so they could test more people. But most of the kits proved to be faulty, providing inconclusive results to test samples that should have tested positive.

The problem was blamed on one of three chemical reagents used in the testing, and the CDC moved to fix it.
CDC's Early COVID-19 Coronavirus Test Kits Were Faulty

When all of this shakes out, I expect the mortality rate will be something between 1 and 3 percent,or roughly ten times the usual mortality rate for influenza,which is about 0.15 percent.

How could all of this get so badly bungled by the government?
Somebody's lying about the death rate...could it be the hospitals which have discovered the goose that laid the Golden Covid-19 Subsidy Egg ($14,000 for every positive test and another $39,000 for every ventilator assignment), or the authorities who stand to expose the waste, fraud, and abuse of the public treasury by the health care industry? An industry which finds itself at the moment faced with a level of temptation akin to a recent bazillion dollar lottery winner stepping off his brand new private jet and into an ambush of bikini clad women of ill repute begging him to accompany them on their "party bus" back to their hotel so they he "can get to know them better".

"Never let a good crisis go to waste." - Rahm Emanuel, former thug mayor of Chicago and Obama right hand man.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somebody's lying about the death rate...could be the hospitals which have discovered the goose that laid the Golden Covid-19 Subsidy Egg ($14,000 for every positive test and another $39,000 for every ventilator assignment)

Show us that. I've asked repeatedly for some checkable confirmation,but each time I ask, everyone looks at their shoes,and then they try to change the subject.

Show us what you have. Checkable source.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show us that. I've asked repeatedly for some checkable confirmation,but each time I ask, everyone looks at their shoes,and then they try to change the subject.

It was broadcast on nationwide television a few months ago.
If you can find the broadcasts videos or transcripts, tada !

btw, it was published that the USA was paying or making to sell or contracting for ventilators costing over $15,000 each,
and in the two months before that and in that same month
it was published or broadcast that IN EUROPE they were ALREADY MAKING FINE GOOD WORKING IN USE ventilators for $350.00 .....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, I don't believe Pence is in the Swamp. But he has simply not been strongly opposed to everything that Trump has been doing CONTRARY to his agenda and his promises. "Drain the Swamp" means drain the swamp, not play political games with his enemies.

Exactly. RFK has been exposing the whole Gates-CDC vaccine scam, and Trump should have had him on his Task Force.

Also Dr. Ben Carson (an outstanding black surgeon who is a Christian and already on the Trump team), Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, Dr. Scott Gottlieb (former FDA Commissioner), Dr. Stephen Smith, Dr. William Grace, and several other doctors who had actually had good results with HCQ should have been on that Task Force, not Hillary/Obama surrogates like Redfield, Fauci and Birx.

So what could be holding back Trump?
Has he joined the swamp?
Does he not have enough republican support?
Is he confused and unsure what to do?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did you read the OP?? I quoted the mortality rate given by Dr. Price verbatim. He was citing CDC statistics. Do you HAVE to have a chart, lol? Do you think I’m lying? Do you think the former Secretary of HHS, who is a medical doctor, couldn’t possibly know what he’s talking about??

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you read the OP?? I quoted Dr. Price verbatim citing CDC statistics.
Don't expect Leftists to face the truth about anything. The whole Leftist/Democrat agenda is based on lies. However, this pandemic hoax was a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to (1) firstly deceive citizens about another flu virus and then (2) to introduce totalitarianism into the free world. Mandatory masking is similar to the mandatory tattooing of Jews in Europe -- TOTAL CONTROL of the population.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard a prediction on a news channel investment program interview that about 25% of all malls in the US were expected to not reopen and close down permanently. That’s a 25% “mortality rate” for Malls from COVID-19. I am interested in seeing how close their predictions are to accurate.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard a prediction on a news channel investment program interview that about 25% of all malls in the US were expected to not reopen and close down permanently. That’s a 25% “mortality rate” for Malls from COVID-19. I am interested in seeing how close their predictions are to accurate.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. Malls probably run on a tight profit margin due to climatizing and maintaining so much cubic space. For years, the trend has been to build fancy strip shopping centers rather than malls.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't expect Leftists to face the truth about anything. The whole Leftist/Democrat agenda is based on lies. However, this pandemic hoax was a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to (1) firstly deceive citizens about another flu virus and then (2) to introduce totalitarianism into the free world. Mandatory masking is similar to the mandatory tattooing of Jews in Europe -- TOTAL CONTROL of the population.
I agree that the ultimate goal is control. In the following interview, which aired in June, Dr. Price is saying that in spite of serious epidemics in the past, there has never been a shutdown of the entire U.S. He said in this interview that around 5% of those infected have required hospitalization. The mortality rate for those hospitalized has NOT been 100%! So, the mortality rate of 7% cited by Yehren cannot possibly be correct.

I have felt from the beginning of this fiasco that this is a trial run of something bigger and worse. We'll see.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
+/- 800 %

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I shared with you a link to an article quite a few posts back.