COVID-19 Mortality Rate Under 1%! .....GOOD NEWS!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. Thomas Price, M.D., former HHS Secretary, was interviewed live this afternoon on OAN. He stated that, according to the CDC, the U.S. mortality rate from COVID-19 is around 0.3-0.4 percent. This is LESS THAN 1%! Dr. Price said that this percentage was higher than that for the seasonal flu, but it's much lower than initially predicted.

I don't doubt his figures at all, but
I wanted to find the info on the CDC website, and I couldn't find the mortality rate in their current data (July 11). What I did find was this:

Based on death certificate data, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia, influenza or COVID-19 (PIC) decreased from 8.1% during week 27 to 6.4% during week 28, representing the twelfth week of a declining percentage of deaths due to PIC.
If I'm understanding this CDC data correctly, these figures show that the percentages of overall deaths from ALL causes in the U.S. attributed to Pneumonia, Influenza AND COVID-19 (PIC) is now 6.4%. Clearly, this is not the mortality rate for COVID-19. But I wonder if some people are using this figure as the mortality rate (i.e. number of deaths out of number of cases).

Folks, it's really not as bad as we have been hearing! PTL!!

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is wrong and worse than they have been saying - NOT because of anything caused by c,
but
because of what the sons of disobedience are doing to increase their wicked power, (world wide) , using every means at their disposal including what they make up,
as
God lets them...

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is wrong and worse than they have been saying - NOT because of anything caused by c,
but
because of what the sons of disobedience are doing to increase their wicked power, (world wide) , using every means at their disposal including what they make up,
as
God lets them...
I understand what you're saying, but I take it as good news, and I'll take good news wherever I can find it.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what you're saying, but I take it as good news, and I'll take good news wherever I can find it.
DELIGHTED - MARANANTHA ! JESUS COME SOON! yes, that is the good news, and
the wickednesses of the world building up as they have
only 'hasten' as it were His Return !

Just realizing of course we do not take any confidence in mankind at all... nor in a (worldly, carnal) government at all...

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Folks, it's really not as bad as we have been hearing!
Of course it was NEVER as bad as it was made out to be. But as a Chinese bio-weapon it exceeded their wildest dreams! China has destroyed more lives and business through this pandemic hoax than an actual biological weapon could have done. It has turned Western societies on their heads, and introduced state control over individuals like never before. That is the POWER OF PROPAGANDA.

And the Trump administration (and all Western leaders) swallowed the lies hook, line, and sinker. So who should be blamed more severely -- Communist China or feckless Western leaders and politicians?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OR, as written , the ones who caused all the leaders of the nations to commit <spiritual> fornication
have done so.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And the Trump administration (and all Western leaders) swallowed the lies hook, line, and sinker

For a while i was asking myself if the governments are a part of this or if they're being deceived.
Initially i thought the governments were part of this but i couldn't understand why they would go into such huge amounts of debt.
It made more sense to me that the governments are being deceived however i think the public health sectors of the western nations (the ones advising our leaders like Fauci) are part of the agenda

So who should be blamed more severely -- Communist China or feckless Western leaders and politicians?

Well, poor effort from all the western nations for not one of them questioned the narrative and they all went along with it.
It's Chinas fault but it's the WHO that is most to blame. We all pay the WHO a lot of money, their responsibility is to look after the health of everyone and they have failed with that responsibility...

You know the investigation that the WHO is leading into covid, well guess where they are starting from...
The WHO have already begun their investigation and men have gone to China to find out the "zoological" origins of covid...
Zoological... What is the use of an investigation if your just going to make a presupposition like that. They should be looking for the origin.
But they know it came from the lab and this is the dirty cover up

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is the use of an investigation if your just going to make a presupposition like that.
More BS which is to give China an automatic out right at the start. The World Health Organization itself should be under brutal investigation for hoaxing the world, Indeed there should be severe financial penalties applied to all the officials involved in the cover-up. But since President Trump has failed to initiate this investigation, perhaps India should take the initiative, since the Chinese used this pandemic as an excuse to attack Indian soldiers at the Indo-Chinese border.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let's take a look... you see, there are people who have been tracking this directly from hospital reports...
upload_2020-7-23_20-11-44.png
United States Coronavirus: 4,169,991 Cases and 147,333 Deaths - Worldometer

Actually, it's probably not as much bad as that. According to USA today, there are millions uncounted cases, where people sought medical attention, but never got counted as COVID-19. And since it's easier to miss cases than it is to miss COVID-19 deaths, I suspect that's why the current mortality rate is so high.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported Thursday that there have been about 3.5 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 nationwide and at least 136,000 deaths. The actual number of infections is likely 10 times the number of reported cases, CDC Director Robert Redfield said in a news conference on June 25.
Uncounted millions had COVID-19 symptoms, but no positive test

Keep in mind, an apples-to-apples comparison would only include those sick enough to seek medical care.

In January, the CDC said it had developed a test kit and sent it to state and big city public health labs, so they could test more people. But most of the kits proved to be faulty, providing inconclusive results to test samples that should have tested positive.

The problem was blamed on one of three chemical reagents used in the testing, and the CDC moved to fix it.
CDC's Early COVID-19 Coronavirus Test Kits Were Faulty

When all of this shakes out, I expect the mortality rate will be something between 1 and 3 percent,or roughly ten times the usual mortality rate for influenza,which is about 0.15 percent.

How could all of this get so badly bungled by the government?
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
More BS which is to give China an automatic out right at the start. The World Health Organization itself should be under brutal investigation for hoaxing the world, Indeed there should be severe financial penalties applied to all the officials involved in the cover-up. But since President Trump has failed to initiate this investigation, perhaps India should take the initiative, since the Chinese used this pandemic as an excuse to attack Indian soldiers at the Indo-Chinese border.

Im still holding out hope that Trump is waiting for after the election, he may be thinking it will just be too much to go against the WHO, NIH, CDC, FDA, Gates, Fauci and the rest of the world now cos it might cost him the election.
But recently Trump has replaced 2 or 3 of his advisors who i heard were questionable, ive seen reports that his had a split with Fauci and his doing covid briefings again without Fauci now.
Im sure that a lot of the republicans around him are on a different page cos they are connected to the swamp and don't want it drained

Reactions: historyb and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but
as
God lets them...

Agree.
It's not so much the Covid itself...but all the the one worlders have pushed through on us..changed laws, tightened controls ...

IT IS MUCH WORSE than before all this started...for the Elite have now advanced their program by leaps and bounds.
Most things that have taken place under the guise of Covid will never be reversed... sad to say..but they now have total conrol of this old world...

But...this world is not our Home..we are just passing through it, as old saints did before us...
I just wonder how long it will be before Father says - "ENOUGH...time is up. "

THAT is the Good news..this about the Covid is not good news....it is just a tool.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When all of this shakes out, I expect the mortality rate will be something between 1 and 3 percent

When it comes down to believing who has the correct statistics, I'll go with Dr. Price's 0.3-0.4%.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THAT is the Good news..this about the Covid is not good news....it is just a tool.
I get what you're saying, but they are both good news to my ears. The fact that the mortality rate is much lower than we were told it would be means less deaths, of course, and should get our country open and moving. We'll see.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...he may be thinking it will just be too much to go against the WHO, NIH, CDC, FDA, Gates, Fauci and the rest of the world now cos it might cost him the election.
If you think about it carefully, had Mr. Trump done a thorough job of EXPOSING THE WUHAN CONSPIRACY, it would have guaranteed his re-election. Conservative commentators and experts have been calling upon him to take action since March, and he has ignored them all.

This article was published on March 31, 2020 and someone should have immediately brought it to Trump's attention:
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/the_coincidental_chinese_virus.html

"...Another way to look at this is to ask: who stands to gain by the economic and social destruction this virus is wreaking?

Start with China. Faced with crippling economic sanctions and tariffs placed by the first US president willing to stand up to their economic bullying, China would much prefer a President Biden or Clinton, or Bush and Obama, happy to let them have their way or readily bought off.

Just a month ago, Trump’s economy was on top of the world, literally. A booming stock market, strong economic growth, and record low unemployment was Trump’s first term legacy. What better way to derail a gangbuster economy than shutting it down due a viral pandemic? It would be an ideal way to weaken a president ahead of an election. So what if there was collateral damage? Trump is the existential threat to the globalist deep state and the ends justify the means. What a coincidence in timing..."

So there were many people out there giving Trump warning after warning after warning. And there is an ancient proverb which says "Strike while the iron is hot". After the election Trump may not even be in office. And if the President does not have a savvy team monitoring all the conservative feedback to help him, then there is something seriously wrong.

Had Trump totally reversed course on April 1 and got himself some sound and loyal advisers, the lock downs would have been history by the end of May. Within those two months the truth should have come out and all the lies exposed.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes down to believing who has the correct statistics, I'll go with Dr. Price's 0.3-0.4%

Right now, the statistics are 7 percent. Reality takes down anyone's estimate. I figure it will be lower when all things are taken into account. But when the accounting is done, it's going to be much higher than Doc Price supposes.

Here are the mortality rates for COVID-19 by nation:
Mortality Analyses

And no, I don't think the democrats paid them all off to lie,just to get Trump.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im sure that a lot of the republicans around him are on a different page cos they are connected to the swamp and don't want it drained

Did you not notice the WH is now populated by swamp things almost exclusively?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a month ago, Trump’s economy was on top of the world, literally. A booming stock market, strong economic growth, and record low unemployment was Trump’s first term legacy. What better way to derail a gangbuster economy than shutting it down due a viral pandemic? It would be an ideal way to weaken a president ahead of an election.

Yes, the Chinese or the pangolins or the bats or whoever you want to blame, did this just to get at Trump. Of course. As Biden said, it's not something that happened to Trump. It's something that happened to all of us. Trump just made it much worse than it would otherwise have been.

He had one real crisis in his presidency, and he bungled it.