Covid Vaccine injuries letter to Lloyd Austin leaked from

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pentagon's Leaked Data Show Explosion of Vaccine-Related Injuries Among Military Service-Members

It was first brought to public light in a February 1, 2022 letter to Pentagon chief Lloyd Austin from the U.S. Senate. Senator Ron Johnson cited the “dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel,” as well as evidence “diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database.”

Dr. Aaron Kheriarty of the Ethics and Public Policy Center shared a copy of the letter:
Below are summarized 2021 (with vaccines) numbers with percentage changes relative to 2020 (without vaccines), as recently noted by mRNA vaccine expert Dr. Robert Malone.

• Total Number of Diseases & Injuries Reported By Year (Ambulatory) up 988% in “uncorrected” data, down 3% in “corrected” data(this is basically a control for the data set).
  • Total Number of Diseases & Injuries Reported By Year (Hospitalization) up 37%
  • Total Number of Diseases of the Nervous System By Year up 968%
  • Total Number of Malignant Neuroendocrine Tumor Reports By Year up 276%
  • Total Number of Acute Myocardial Infarct Reports By Year up 343%
  • Total Number of Acute Myocarditis Reports By Year up 184%
  • Total Number of Acute Pericarditis Reports By Year up 70%
  • Total Number of Pulmonary Embolism Reports By Year up 260%
  • Total Number of Congenital Malformations Reports By Year up 87%
  • Total Number of Nontraumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrage Reports By Year up 227%
  • Total Number of Anxiety Reports By Year up 2,361%
  • Total Number of Suicide Reports By Year up 227%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for All Cancers By Year up 218%
  • Total Number of Malignant Neoplasms for Digestive Organs By Year up 477%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for Breast Cancer By Year up 469%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for Testicular Cancer By Year up 298%
  • Total Number of Female Infertility Reports By Year up 419%
  • Total Number of Dysmenorrhea Reports By Year up 221.5%
  • Total Number of Ovarian Dysfunction Reports By Year up 299%
  • Total Number of Spontaneous Abortion Reports By Year DOWN by 10%
  • Total Number of Male Infertility Reports By Year up 320%
  • Total Number of Guillian-Bare Syndrome Reports By Year up 520%
  • Total Number of Acute Transverse Myelitis Reports By Year up 494%
  • Total Number of Seizure Reports By Year up 298%
  • Total Number of Narcolepsy & Cataplexy Reports By Year up 352%
  • Total Number of Rhabdomyolysis By Year up 672%
  • Total Number of Multiple Sclerosis Reports By Year up 614%
  • Total Number of Migraine Reports By Year up 352%
  • Total Number of Blood Disorder Reports By Year up 204%
  • Total Number of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Reports By Year up 2,130%
  • Total Number of Cerebral Infarct Reports By Year up 294%

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fake news
Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open - TheBlaze

data-covid-2021.jpg

COVID-19: A Second Opinion (rumble.com)

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a fantastic attack on people, amazingly this vaccine has great potential to cause the deaths of hundreds of millions or more people all the while hiding its effects from discovery by the medical powers that be who refuse to draw any connections to patients morbid conditions as being the direct cause of the vaccine. Marvelous simply ingenious, if the goal is to steal, kill, destroy as many as possible and not draw attention directly to yourself.

And any who do, are cancelled in this cancel culture wasteland. The people behind this wonderful killing machine and the ones receiving from their hands this thing are all doomed and marked out for destruction. And they go willfully-willingly and try to drag as many along as they can with them to an earlier grave. That process of death though is more painful than others.

Last edited:
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with these posts is that the information is not from accredited Universities or respectable health organizations. They're always from shady sources.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some Truth: COVID-19 infections increase risk of heart conditions up to a year later | Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis

An in-depth analysis of federal health data indicates that people who have had COVID-19 are at increased risk of developing cardiovascular complications within the first month to a year after infection. Such complications include disruptive heart rhythms, inflammation of the heart, blood clots, stroke, coronary artery disease, heart attack, heart failure or even death.

...Very few of the people in the study were vaccinated prior to developing COVID-19, as vaccines were not yet widely available at the time of enrollment...

Some more truth: Heart inflammation, COVID-19 and the rare side effects of the vaccine
The high-risk groups of elderly patients and those with cardiovascular risk factors accounted for the large majority of COVID-related deaths early on, and that’s why their vaccination was prioritized.

For people with these conditions, the vaccine is even more critical and can help to lower the risk of hospitalization and death. Vaccination markedly reduced hospital admission and death rate by 90% among vaccinated individuals.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does not scripture tell us the consequences of turning away from God and acting God like in our feeble attempts to overcome the climate change, the locusts and the pestilence that has resulted in our turning away from God.

Does not God tell us what is required of us and how that will bring healing?

Oh that is right, Many Christians believe in OSAS, and as such they have no need to repent, even though scripture does tell us that a "Saint" if he sins against Goad and does not repent of His sin(s) then he will become a candidate for the second death at the time of the great Judgement and he will be tossed into the Lake of Fire at that time.

Oh that is right, Many Christians believe in the Pre -Tribulation rapture and as such that they will be "Raptured" before God's wrath will occur on the face of the earth and that they will then return to rule with Christ on the earth for 1,000 years, after which Satan will be released and go across the face of the earth knowing that his time is short. What is this based on? On the Parables about Satan establishing his good and faithful servants on the earth while he is imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years and that when he returns he will reward his good and faithful servants by putting them over many because of their ability to oppress the masses while he, Satan, was locked up in the Bottomless pit.

Why is it that the "Church" cannot lead their "members/people" into repentance?

Is the solution that simple that repentance is the key to overcoming Satan and his good and faithful servants?

I wonder whether or not people have ears to hear and eyes to see the reality of their unbelief.

Shalom

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have this MESS called "Christianity" where thousands of churches believe differently. Is God confused? No, Satan has been busy.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 (NKJV)
14 Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: dev553344

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

so what this is saying is that every single member of the US military from every branch in every country they are located were ambulatory patients to medical facilities once a month for the first ten months of 2021. Each member of the military had to go see doctors ten times from Jan-Oct 2021 and this doesn't include any hospitalized. And to believe these folks- it was most likely all due to covid vaccines! This is sad that people are buying this. It would mean our military readiness in 2021 was gone!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not Fake News but the truth. It is supported by "official" published data from VAERS and Eudravigilance. So you are the one supporting Fake News which either minimizes or dismisses all such data. Shame on you.
Enoch one of my customers , whose husband is a pharmacist had a lot to say about the vaccine .
Guess what , the news wont say this , but according to the pharmacist the vaccinated have now surpassed the unvaccinated
in catching covid and their cases are just as bad if not worse .
Cha ching . I tried to warn us what was coming . Guess what else these educated people who experience this had to say .
In less than ten years they are gonna see a massive uptick in nuerological disorders , auto immune disorders .
Same thing happened with the animal trials too .
But they never corrected it , they ran with this anyway and put so much fear into us , f olks just took the vaccine
and trusted the govt and the news . They will end up responsible for at least ten percent of humanity having their life ended.
This vaccine is bad news . There was so much these educated people were telling me .
And i have talked to other doctors . Some doctors are absolutely buying the party line
but others , WHO have been silenced , are saying other wise .
Guess what else . When i went to the Va a few month back for my regular checkup
I was having some issues , the lady thought it was nuerological at the time .
She asked me Had i taken the vaccine . I THINK the VA is already seeing issues arising with vaccinated vets .
THIS is not looking good . YET they have silenced the voices for good that would and could have helped the people .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have this MESS called "Christianity" where thousands of churches believe differently. Is God confused? No, Satan has been busy.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 (NKJV)
14 Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
21139_632023bc3dc093f523eb808dffceeda8.png

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch one of my customers , whose husband is a pharmacist had a lot to say about the vaccine .
Guess what , the news wont say this , but according to the pharmacist the vaccinated have now surpassed the unvaccinated
in catching covid and their cases are just as bad if not worse .

And how does a local pharmacist get all this world wide news of the vaccinated getting covid more than the unvaccinated?

what is his source? what data was used?

these all say teh opposite! Th eunvaccinated are reported with more cases of covid that require some form of medical attention!

A Growing Gap Between the Vaccinated and Unvaccinated - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

A study on COVID vaccinated vs. unvaccinated that required hospitalization (news-medical.net)

COVID-19 Incidence and Death Rates Among Unvaccinated and Fully Vaccinated Adults with and Without Booster Doses During Periods of Delta and Omicron Variant Emergence — 25 U.S. Jurisdictions, April 4–December 25, 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

How do death rates from COVID-19 differ between people who are vaccinated and those who are not? - Our World in Data

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how does a local pharmacist get all this world wide news of the vaccinated getting covid more than the unvaccinated?

what is his source? what data was used?
I can ask him . But she made it sound like this was something on his personal experience . IN other words it is what he noticed in our own
home town . OF course the news and agenda will never report this.
Do yourself a favor
and dont just take every word govt mighty and the news says as solid truth . ITS NOT . Not even close .
You trust in man and govts and news way too much . that is not an accusation its just a fact .
ME , i talk to people , to doctors , i get both sides . And i am telling us this is not looking good at all .
I will pray that no long term effects of said vaccine come upon you . But it aint looking good my friend .
PS when you research try and remember the WHO and the medical board are in bed . SO you cant just take them at their word .
YOU have to dig and learn for yourself . its true their are some crack pot conspiracy junk out there
but there is also some well learned truth telling doctors too . You just gotta learn to tell the difference between the two .
AND you for sure gotta learn to stop trusting in what govt and mainstream news is telling us .
Ps , i got covid about two and a half weeks back
it was a bit rough . But another doctor who is one of my customers , His wife got the covid too .
Hers lasted every bit as long as mine , and her symptoms were even far worse than mine own . AND i wasnt vaccinated .
SHE was . TRIPLE BOOSTED . SHe is in good health and she is fifteen years younger than I .
AND this is not an isolated case . According to that pharmacist , HE is seeing the same thing . ITS not looking good .
WE been LIED TO for the love of money and for an agenda . YOU should have done your homework .
AND why did i not fear covid . CAUSE THE LORD IS WITH ME . I Knew all i needed was him and not some experimental
vaccine that , IF you would bother to truly investigate is bad news for some .