Covid Vaccine injuries letter to Lloyd Austin leaked from

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
talk to people and you will find out some truth very fast .
I have been doing this in person and i am telling us the news and what is really occuring are truly at odds with each other .
Dont just take the news for granted . Start talking to people , to doctors , and you will start seeing
that many of the vaccinated have been struck with the covid and not only that
but their symptoms were no less worse than mine and at times some of theirs was far worse .
Personal experience verses the news . Watch how different they appear .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I aint downplaying the covid . It was nasty . no joke . but i am saying
that many doctors and nurses got it and they were vaccinated
and their symptoms , some were far worse than my own . And i am older than many of them .
Now this aint looking good . WE being lied too . First they made a big ado about
how well protected one would be with the shot , then when the cat started getting out
of the bag they retracted and said it wont keep you from catching it , but at least your symptoms wont be as bad .
TRY telling that to the vaccinated folks I KNOW . ITS NOT true at all . Not true at all . THEY LIED to us the whole time .
they caused way more fear and panic than they should have done . And folks bought it and took their highly experimental vaccine .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can ask him . But she made it sound like this was something on his personal experience . IN other words it is what he noticed in our own
home town . OF course the news and agenda will never report this.
Do yourself a favor
and dont just take every word govt mighty and the news says as solid truth . ITS NOT . Not even close .
You trust in man and govts and news way too much . that is not an accusation its just a fact .
ME , i talk to people , to doctors , i get both sides . And i am telling us this is not looking good at all .
I will pray that no long term effects of said vaccine come upon you . But it aint looking good my friend .
PS when you research try and remember the WHO and the medical board are in bed . SO you cant just take them at their word .
YOU have to dig and learn for yourself . its true their are some crack pot conspiracy junk out there
but there is also some well learned truth telling doctors too . You just gotta learn to tell the difference between the two .
AND you for sure gotta learn to stop trusting in what govt and mainstream news is telling us .
Ps , i got covid about two and a half weeks back
it was a bit rough . But another doctor who is one of my customers , His wife got the covid too .
Hers lasted every bit as long as mine , and her symptoms were even far worse than mine own . AND i wasnt vaccinated .
SHE was . TRIPLE BOOSTED . SHe is in good health and she is fifteen years younger than I .
AND this is not an isolated case . According to that pharmacist , HE is seeing the same thing . ITS not looking good .
WE been LIED TO for the love of money and for an agenda . YOU should have done your homework .
AND why did i not fear covid . CAUSE THE LORD IS WITH ME . I Knew all i needed was him and not some experimental
vaccine that , IF you would bother to truly investigate is bad news for some .

Do yourself a favor as well, don't accept every piece of anecdotal evidence as truth as well!
I do research from both sides and compare it and sift through it. I did very due diligence before I got my first shot, second shot and the booster!
I have no trust in the WHO, the NIH and very little in the CDC.

I have my wife and two daughters working in hospitals and ER's and close brothers and sisters inchrist working in hospitals. We talk alot and they tell me that teh greatest rise of severe illness is in the unvaxxed.

I knew before I got my first shot the "vaccine" was not a 100% bet! It is like the flu shot, it is a med that will help strengthen against covid, the same as a flu shot. It will not guarentee on e will not get sick and die but does help prevent that and the empirical data and research has borne that out!

I remain confident in the Lord. If He wishes me to suffer from the covd shots so be it. but taking them in good faith by following my doctor and pharmacist who are not under some mystic spells, I trust the Lord will see me through.

I still remain convinced that teh most angst against covid remains because of conspiracy theories and teh politics that surrounded it. Before Biden, Dems would not get a shot and the right was all for it. After Biden the dems wants mandates and the right wants more freedom.

The numbers of both sides of the argument are way overblown. Just because someone gets a shot and gets real sick two days later(non covid) is not shot related, anymore than someone who dies form a heart attack and is covid + is covid related.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
talk to people and you will find out some truth very fast .
I have been doing this in person and i am telling us the news and what is really occuring are truly at odds with each other .
Dont just take the news for granted . Start talking to people , to doctors , and you will start seeing
that many of the vaccinated have been struck with the covid and not only that
but their symptoms were no less worse than mine and at times some of theirs was far worse .
Personal experience verses the news . Watch how different they appear .

I talk with family in teh medical field and believers in teh medical field who are first responders to covid. Many of them are unvaxxed and they all to a person say the greatest # of severe illness and + covid results now are unvaxxed. TGhe + numbers for teh vaxxed are going up but that is expected as more people are vaxxed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do yourself a favor as well, don't accept every piece of anecdotal evidence as truth as well!
I do research from both sides and compare it and sift through it. I did very due diligence before I got my first shot, second shot and the booster!
I have no trust in the WHO, the NIH and very little in the CDC.

I have my wife and two daughters working in hospitals and ER's and close brothers and sisters inchrist working in hospitals. We talk alot and they tell me that teh greatest rise of severe illness is in the unvaxxed.

I knew before I got my first shot the "vaccine" was not a 100% bet! It is like the flu shot, it is a med that will help strengthen against covid, the same as a flu shot. It will not guarentee on e will not get sick and die but does help prevent that and the empirical data and research has borne that out!

I remain confident in the Lord. If He wishes me to suffer from the covd shots so be it. but taking them in good faith by following my doctor and pharmacist who are not under some mystic spells, I trust the Lord will see me through.

I still remain convinced that teh most angst against covid remains because of conspiracy theories and teh politics that surrounded it. Before Biden, Dems would not get a shot and the right was all for it. After Biden the dems wants mandates and the right wants more freedom.

The numbers of both sides of the argument are way overblown. Just because someone gets a shot and gets real sick two days later(non covid) is not shot related, anymore than someone who dies form a heart attack and is covid + is covid related.
This shot is nothing compared to the flue shot . Look at how many vaccinated got it . At least with the flu shot
its not nearly as high that get it . This shot is bunk news .
If you begin to have any neurological problems later on down the road , I WONT say i told you so . Instead i will pray
that you wont . but you watch what starts happening in the long term . A rise in all auto immune disorders will be seen .
just watch . Course they might try and blame it on something else . But just watch . My advice is ,
dont take any more of those shots , stop while you can .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I aint downplaying the covid . It was nasty . no joke . but i am saying
that many doctors and nurses got it and they were vaccinated
and their symptoms , some were far worse than my own . And i am older than many of them .
Now this aint looking good . WE being lied too . First they made a big ado about
how well protected one would be with the shot , then when the cat started getting out
of the bag they retracted and said it wont keep you from catching it , but at least your symptoms wont be as bad .
TRY telling that to the vaccinated folks I KNOW . ITS NOT true at all . Not true at all . THEY LIED to us the whole time .
they caused way more fear and panic than they should have done . And folks bought it and took their highly experimental vaccine .

Well I don't why the doctors you know were so ill informed as professional medical personnel. In Feb. 2021 I knew that the covid shots would not give you full protection against covid or even against dying- but it would help (statistically speaking) in protecting me from severe case should I get covid!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I talk with family in teh medical field and believers in teh medical field who are first responders to covid. Many of them are unvaxxed and they all to a person say the greatest # of severe illness and + covid results now are unvaxxed. TGhe + numbers for teh vaxxed are going up but that is expected as more people are vaxxed.
So much for the shot . Of course their numbers are going up . It dont really protect one at all from catching it
and as i said most folks have the same illnesses . Its the ones who have immune problems already
that would get sicker .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I don't why the doctors you know were so ill informed as professional medical personnel. In Feb. 2021 I knew that the covid shots would not give you full protection against covid or even against dying- but it would help (statistically speaking) in protecting me from severe case should I get covid!
Its a hoax my friend . Most people dont get severe symptoms that kill them anway . This shot is no good at even protecting one from catching it .
And now all they can try and say is , well at least it wont be as bad . Not in my personal experience .
It seems they got it just as bad , and some far worse than i did . And i am older than most of them .
We cant buy the party line any longer . PLus , and here is the real kicker .
NOBODY can say this shot wont produce any long term effects . CAUSE we aint been on it very long yet .
And yet they are forcing folks to take vaccines and making us look crazy who wont . This is evil .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This shot is nothing compared to the flue shot . Look at how many vaccinated got it . At least with the flu shot
its not nearly as high that get it . This shot is bunk news .
If you begin to have any neurological problems later on down the road , I WONT say i told you so . Instead i will pray
that you wont . but you watch what starts happening in the long term . A rise in all auto immune disorders will be seen .
just watch . Course they might try and blame it on something else . But just watch . My advice is ,
dont take any more of those shots , stop while you can .

Not necessarily so. remember this is called novel corona virus-2 because this virus was unlike any other seen before! After 2 + years, there is still much about teh virus they are just beginning to understand.

That is why this virus is more active than a normal influenza virus! It is far more transmissable, has a higher lethality rate and a quicker mutative time span than most othere viruses.

They already are speaking of a fourth dose for teh immune copmpromised (me), and I trust my local doctor. If they advise I get the 4th, I shall.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are getting evil about this shot stuff . I hear more and more now saying
and some even cheering when unvaccinated die . And saying things like they have no right to go to the hospital .
What kind of love is that . ITS an experiimental vaccine . SO no one should be forced and anyone who gets sick
should be treated well . regardless of whether or not they had the shot .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much for the shot . Of course their numbers are going up . It dont really protect one at all from catching it
and as i said most folks have the same illnesses . Its the ones who have immune problems already
that would get sicker .

It does protect to a measure, just lie teh flu shot. Its efficacy is in that if one catches itmost people will suffer fewer adverse results which has shown to be true. for all I know, I could have has covid 6-10 times already and I have been asymptomatic everytime if I caught covid.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not necessarily so. remember this is called novel corona virus-2 because this virus was unlike any other seen before! After 2 + years, there is still much about teh virus they are just beginning to understand.

That is why this virus is more active than a normal influenza virus! It is far more transmissable, has a higher lethality rate and a quicker mutative time span than most othere viruses.

They already are speaking of a fourth dose for teh immune copmpromised (me), and I trust my local doctor. If they advise I get the 4th, I shall.
Well that sounds true my friend . ON that note you seem right .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a hoax my friend . Most people dont get severe symptoms that kill them anway . This shot is no good at even protecting one from catching it .
And now all they can try and say is , well at least it wont be as bad . Not in my personal experience .
It seems they got it just as bad , and some far worse than i did . And i am older than most of them .
We cant buy the party line any longer . PLus , and here is the real kicker .
NOBODY can say this shot wont produce any long term effects . CAUSE we aint been on it very long yet .
And yet they are forcing folks to take vaccines and making us look crazy who wont . This is evil .

Sorry but that stance is fake news. You have to believe that allteh medical field, all teh media, all the politicians are invovled in teh worlds greatestr coverup!

I know better! One of my daughters is the covid point person in her hospital. She is on a telecon everyday wioth teh governor and other point people. reporting the data received fro their ER's ICU's amd ambulatory care centers. She also coordinates with multiple states! She is the first one to get the raw data from the depts.

YOu are buying into partial truths that have been way blown up ! I got into this with another person on a thread and they could not produce any verified data to support the near identical claims you make. BTW I am not a pro-vaxxer! I am an anti paranoia screaming by trhe serrvants of teh Savior

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We as followers of Jesus need to be very responsible in this highly charged controversy. It is not a topic that WE should be getting out powder all wert over!

1. Are politicians globally using this pandemic for manipulative purposes? Yes. I remember what Rahm Emmanuel said during the obama years- never let a crisis go to waste.

2. are we moving closer to the end? yes.

3. Is corruption growing in politics to lead to the AC? Yes

4. Should we be like Tribulation force warriors from that end times series? No!

I believe God is still on the throne and that the restrainer is still restraining. Though there is evil and corruption, I still believe that despiute profit desire these companies are trying to put a good product out! God has not pulled restraint off the planet yet.

If one takes the shots, they should do so after due diligence and consulting with their own doctor and pharmacist to weigh the risk/benefits for them as an individual.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe as followers of Jesus, instead of adding to maelstrom surrounding covid, we should take these current crises, Ukraine, economy, supply chains, food shortages, covid etc. as opportunities to take the gospel to more people around us!

Crisi has a tendency to make people a little more willing to hear the good news we have to share!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so what this is saying is that every single member of the US military from every branch in every country they are located were ambulatory patients to medical facilities once a month for the first ten months of 2021. Each member of the military had to go see doctors ten times from Jan-Oct 2021 and this doesn't include any hospitalized. And to believe these folks- it was most likely all due to covid vaccines! This is sad that people are buying this. It would mean our military readiness in 2021 was gone!
Some people will buy anything. It's really a shame that some people want to live in the fantasy instead of reality.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is one way to shut down the truth. Call the truth-tellers "mentally ill". More pathetic nonsense.
Wow, caught that did you. It was left over in my edit window. I accidentally left it in, I erased it as I didn't feel like addressing the mental health of the general forum. Just ignore it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be completely honest, I regret even posting in this thread. I'm out!