Covid Vaccine injuries letter to Lloyd Austin leaked from

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pentagon's Leaked Data Show Explosion of Vaccine-Related Injuries Among Military Service-Members

It was first brought to public light in a February 1, 2022 letter to Pentagon chief Lloyd Austin from the U.S. Senate. Senator Ron Johnson cited the “dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel,” as well as evidence “diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database.”

Dr. Aaron Kheriarty of the Ethics and Public Policy Center shared a copy of the letter:
Below are summarized 2021 (with vaccines) numbers with percentage changes relative to 2020 (without vaccines), as recently noted by mRNA vaccine expert Dr. Robert Malone.

• Total Number of Diseases & Injuries Reported By Year (Ambulatory) up 988% in “uncorrected” data, down 3% in “corrected” data(this is basically a control for the data set).
  • Total Number of Diseases & Injuries Reported By Year (Hospitalization) up 37%
  • Total Number of Diseases of the Nervous System By Year up 968%
  • Total Number of Malignant Neuroendocrine Tumor Reports By Year up 276%
  • Total Number of Acute Myocardial Infarct Reports By Year up 343%
  • Total Number of Acute Myocarditis Reports By Year up 184%
  • Total Number of Acute Pericarditis Reports By Year up 70%
  • Total Number of Pulmonary Embolism Reports By Year up 260%
  • Total Number of Congenital Malformations Reports By Year up 87%
  • Total Number of Nontraumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrage Reports By Year up 227%
  • Total Number of Anxiety Reports By Year up 2,361%
  • Total Number of Suicide Reports By Year up 227%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for All Cancers By Year up 218%
  • Total Number of Malignant Neoplasms for Digestive Organs By Year up 477%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for Breast Cancer By Year up 469%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for Testicular Cancer By Year up 298%
  • Total Number of Female Infertility Reports By Year up 419%
  • Total Number of Dysmenorrhea Reports By Year up 221.5%
  • Total Number of Ovarian Dysfunction Reports By Year up 299%
  • Total Number of Spontaneous Abortion Reports By Year DOWN by 10%
  • Total Number of Male Infertility Reports By Year up 320%
  • Total Number of Guillian-Bare Syndrome Reports By Year up 520%
  • Total Number of Acute Transverse Myelitis Reports By Year up 494%
  • Total Number of Seizure Reports By Year up 298%
  • Total Number of Narcolepsy & Cataplexy Reports By Year up 352%
  • Total Number of Rhabdomyolysis By Year up 672%
  • Total Number of Multiple Sclerosis Reports By Year up 614%
  • Total Number of Migraine Reports By Year up 352%
  • Total Number of Blood Disorder Reports By Year up 204%
  • Total Number of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Reports By Year up 2,130%
  • Total Number of Cerebral Infarct Reports By Year up 294%

https://www.gillibrand.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/TRICARE At-home Test Coverage Letter.pdf

Has anyone else noticed that public figures, be they known televangelists or celebrities, even small town pastors who make local news questioning the COVID-19 pandemic, the vaccine, all end up dead of COVID-19?

I find those coincidences very suspect. It's like, you question the virus and the vaccine? Now the virus has killed you. Now what?
And the message that obituary sends to those who followed those public figures too is worthy of consideration. Because public figures have a following and influence.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe as followers of Jesus, instead of adding to maelstrom surrounding covid, we should take these current crises, Ukraine, economy, supply chains, food shortages, covid etc. as opportunities to take the gospel to more people around us!

Crisi has a tendency to make people a little more willing to hear the good news we have to share!
21139_632023bc3dc093f523eb808dffceeda8.png

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can someone who quotes the pathetic Fake News purveyor -- the NY Times -- question anyone else sources?

So you believe teh NYT never posts anything accurate??? Do you really want to go on record saying that? Yes they are very tilted left, but that doesn't make every article they post a lie.

And how do you know any of th esources your side has cited have been thoroughly researched and proven or are they just taking isolated cases and blowing them up?

Do you really believe that in the first ten months of 2021 there were over 228,000,000 cases of shot reactions in the military that required ambulatory care?? If you do , I have land 10 miles south of the Florida keys you would love to buy!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://www.gillibrand.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/TRICARE At-home Test Coverage Letter.pdf

Has anyone else noticed that public figures, be they known televangelists or celebrities, even small town pastors who make local news questioning the COVID-19 pandemic, the vaccine, all end up dead of COVID-19?

I find those coincidences very suspect. It's like, you question the virus and the vaccine? Now the virus has killed you. Now what?
And the message that obituary sends to those who followed those public figures too is worthy of consideration. Because public figures have a following and influence.
Yes I followed that early on and saw the same thing. I think it has to do with tempting fate. Most respectable churches mask up and shut down when the authorities tell them to do that for safety.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah , dont trust the NY times at all . Seriously . Dont trust it at all .

Well even conservatives and Christians read it. I don't trust it for political views, for it is way way left, but in reporting life things, even if they slant the editorial writing of an article, they do tend to get the facts right. If you think about it carefully, you will know that is true. It is their perspective on things that make them untrustworthy, not that they knowingly lie.

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I followed that early on and saw the same thing. I think it has to do with tempting fate. Most respectable churches mask up and shut down when the authorities tell them to do that for safety.
I respected the churches that refused to permit authorities to shut down first amendment inalienable rights.

If the six foot social distancing rule worked, and the mask mandate did too, how does any respectable government authority outlaw church gatherings? In cars, in the parking lot where the sermon would be broadcast to parishioners. And outlawing, as California did, the singing of hymns in church gatherings was not a matter of safety.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respected the churches that refused to permit authorities to shut down first amendment inalienable rights.

If the six foot social distancing rule worked, and the mask mandate did too, how does any respectable government authority outlaw church gatherings? In cars, in the parking lot where the sermon would be broadcast to parishioners. And outlawing, as California did, the singing of hymns in church gatherings was not a matter of safety.

God enacted rules for leprosy. Those found with leprosy were ordered by God to proclaim they were unclean and not allowed to enter the camp with the other people. Perhaps it's similar for COVID-19. My church did zoom meetings to allow meeting when suggested by the health dep. We still met but just not in person. Per my post #12 COVID is a serious illness that is lethal even after people have recovered from the infection. It damages the heart. It's not your normal flu.

Leviticus 13:45–46
45 “The leprous person who has the disease shall wear torn clothes and mlet the hair of his head hang loose, and he shall ncover his upper lip2 and cry out, o‘Unclean, unclean.’ 46 He shall remain unclean as long as he has the disease. He is unclean. He shall live alone. His dwelling shall be poutside the camp.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...not that they knowingly lie.
Shame on you for defending liars. Even the NY Post knows that they are liars.
How the New York Times has published lies to serve a biased narrative
The “fabrications and distortions” he found in the Times’ coverage of major stories from Hitler’s Germany and Stalin’s Russia to Vietnam and the Iraq War “were never the product of simple error,” Rindsberg contends.

How the New York Times publishes lies to serve a biased narrative

The sad truth is that Ronald Nolette has been defending liars and their false narratives all along. This is not only a question of your credibility but your attempts to convince uninformed people that the COVID Scamdemic and the bogus vaccines were perfectly OK, when they were not. That is definitely NOT showing love to your neighbor.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shame on you for defending liars. Even the NY Post knows that they are liars.
How the New York Times has published lies to serve a biased narrative
The “fabrications and distortions” he found in the Times’ coverage of major stories from Hitler’s Germany and Stalin’s Russia to Vietnam and the Iraq War “were never the product of simple error,” Rindsberg contends.

How the New York Times publishes lies to serve a biased narrative

The sad truth is that Ronald Nolette has been defending liars and their false narratives all along. This is not only a question of your credibility but your attempts to convince uninformed people that the COVID Scamdemic and the bogus vaccines were perfectly OK, when they were not. That is definitely NOT showing love to your neighbor.

And who is rindberg? No Mr. lying about what I say. YOu are guilty oif bearing false witness because of your blind presumptiousness!

I do not defend these people, I merely quote from sources. If they are lying about the vaccine-prove it or shut up! prove that everything they write is false!

another lie you are guilty of spreading- I never said or defended the claim that the vaccines are perfectly safe! You are lying about me again!

Even the New York Post said the vaccines are "safe". Are you going to go apoplectic and call them liars as well? I don't read NYT, I read teh Post. I do not like the NYT!

and I want you to produce the "lies" the NYT said about Hitlers Germaqny, Stalins Russia, Vietnam and the Iraq war. Or are you guilty of finding a quote, not doing any due diligence and just simply post it because it suits the hate in your heart you have allowed to consume you on this issue.

I use to respect you because you were thoughtful in your answers, now you are just like th e rest of the tin foil hat conspiracy twhackos. Taking a story that may have a germ of truth and blowing it up to make it the largest scandal and cover up the world has known.

You shame the name of Our Savior with your bearing false witness and being a henny-penny.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing how gullible "Christians" are to believe the media. The Mark of the Beast is coming!