• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was not a lie...(for I used the word "perhaps").
So that is another lie I have caught you in.

The score is 5-? (1 or less)
Perhaps nothing.
You can't claim the you were "misinformed" when there is an historical LIST of Popes - and he is not in the list.

Your position is as stupid as saying, "Perhaps Ghengis Khan signed the Declaration of Independence."
It's an idiotic claim . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must do always promoting it you just did again, you love it there do you, but it upsets you, so stop going there.
Like I said - I don't go there. I simply remind YOU of where YOUR beliefs lie.
I talk about Paris a lot - but I've never been there either . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The cult mjrhealth is involved in ia ANYTHING but Christian.
BOL you really have no idea of how deep a hole you are digging your self in, making accusations that is the accusers job.You just cant help yourself, and people must weep for you.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that two of the lies you thought that you caught me in were not lies at all, and one of them may not have been, indicates that in saying they were lies, you were lying...now I have lost count as to how many lies you have told.

And you called me a hypocrite.

Wonders never cease.

But I guess it is absolutely true what Jesus said in Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if they believe in a different Christ...they are a witness of the truth.
NOT true. A "witness" to the truth that convicts a Christian in Scripture is ALWAYS a "brother" in Christ (Matt. 18:15-18).
Anyway - the jury is STILL out on you . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL you really have no idea of how deep a hole you are digging your self in, making accusations that is the accusers job.You just cant help yourself, and people must weep for you.
Hey - I'm NOT the one who referred me to "aggresseivechristianity.net with all of its perverted doctrines and bizarre characters.
YOU did.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps nothing.
You can't claim the you were "misinformed" when there is an historical LIST of Popes - and he is not in the list.

Your position is as stupid as saying, "Perhaps Ghengis Khan signed the Declaration of Independence."
It's an idiotic claim . . .
You are not considering the fact that the list may have been falsified...since we are speaking of people lying. It is possible that the Catholic Church lied when they gave their list of Popes...omitting Diotrephes' name because of the scandal that it was.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT true. A "witness" to the truth that convicts a Christian in Scripture is ALWAYS a "brother" in Christ (Matt. 18:15-18).
Anyway - the jury is STILL out on you . . .
I am talking about in a court of law....one does not need to be a Christian in order to be able to testify faithfully on a matter.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BreadOfLife, you have a critical spirit, and this is the bottom line.

You need to repent of having that, or else seek deliverance from that spirit by a Protestant, Holy Spirit filled group of people. Because your own church won't be able to help you with any real help.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am talking about in a court of law....one does not need to be a Christian in order to be able to testify faithfully on a matter.
Scripture is not cincerned with courts.

The verse YOU brought up pertains to brothers in the Body of Christ.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BreadOfLife, you have a critical spirit, and this is the bottom line.

You need to repent of having that, or else seek deliverance from that spirit by a Protestant, Holy Spirit filled group of people. Because your own church won't be able to help you with any real help.
I'm not going to "repent" for having caught YOU in a series of lies.

That' on YOU . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not considering the fact that the list may have been falsified...since we are speaking of people lying. It is possible that the Catholic Church lied when they gave their list of Popes...omitting Diotrephes' name because of the scandal that it was.
That is Protestant hisstorian J.N.D. Kelly's list from his Oxford Dictionary of Popes.

You see, he was an honest Protestant.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture is not cincerned with courts.

The verse YOU brought up pertains to brothers in the Body of Christ.

Nope. it is quoted from the Old Testament; which gives instruction as concerning how the laws of the land are to operate.

I'm not going to "repent" for having caught YOU in a series of lies.

That' on YOU . . .

Neither am I going to repent of catching you in a series of lies.

For of the lies you have accused me of, only one has any possibility of having a basis in reality; and that because of having been misinformed, if that be the case. (for if I was not misinformed, then my statement was based in truth).

But I have caught you in at least six of them...therefore in seeking to condemn me, you have condemned yourself...because Isaiah 54:17 is a promise that the Lord has given to me.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. it is quoted from the Old Testament; which gives instruction as concerning how the laws of the land are to operate.
And it pertains to the MOSAIC LAW (Deut. 19:15) - not the secular law.
Study your Bible.
Neither am I going to repent of catching you in a series of lies.

For of the lies you have accused me of, only one has any possibility of having a basis in reality; and that because of having been misinformed, if that be the case. (for if I was not misinformed, then my statement was based in truth).

But I have caught you in at least six of them...therefore in seeking to condemn me, you have condemned yourself...because Isaiah 54:17 is a promise that the Lord has given to me.
You haven't "caught" me in any lies.
Accusing me of "lying" because I exposed YOU isn't a "Lie".

I caught YOU in three lies, which I quoted and debunked each one individually.
You haven't "quoted" six lies from me - or even ONE . . [/QUOTE]

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But for one to do that one would have to know the difference..
Ummmm, ANYBODY who knows Christ can discern the darkness from your paramilitary cult, "aggressoivechristianity.net" . . .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it pertains to the MOSAIC LAW (Deut. 19:15) - not the secular law.
Study your Bible.

WRONG.

You haven't "caught" me in any lies.

WRONG AGAIN (let the reader decide).

You are simply in denial of the truth.

I caught YOU in three lies, which I quoted and debunked each one individually.
You haven't "quoted" six lies from me - or even ONE . .

WRONG, yet again (let the reader decide; and also Jesus, on your day of judgment).

Status
Not open for further replies.