'Death is swallowed up in victory' -When?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good? How can what I said about the time "of great tribulation", being a thousand years, be "good" to you, when you are saying it is only 7 years?

Clearly, one view is error.
And for correction, one must go back to Daniel 9:24-27, and listen to what the Spirit is saying, and not the popular religious persuasions of men.
Ooops! Sorry EG,
I thought "Taken" said
"Good" .
I was expecting his reply.
EB

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently you do not comprehend
Daniel 9:24-27.

Clearly you do not comprehend. I ignored your post listing References to The Book of Daniel.

My answer is: "A thousand years".

Finally, your answer to the Question of the Length of Time for end of Days Tribulation.

Earburner said: "A Thousand years".

The beginning of great tribulation-70AD: Matthew 24[2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things [the temple]? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

The end of great tribulation: The Lord returns in flaming fire.
[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly you do not comprehend. I ignored your post listing References to The Book of Daniel.
Thats too bad that you ignore my references in the Book of Daniel. It speaks clearly and contrary to a fictitious 7 year "THE Great Tribulation" .
I guess you accept that ignorance is bliss.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats too bad that you ignore my references in the Book of Daniel. It speaks clearly and contrary to a fictitious 7 year "THE Great Tribulation" .
I guess you accept that ignorance is bliss.

Because we differ in what we believe; You making snarky remarks does not bolster your Belief, or Make you right.

You imply a few Verses give you Understanding.
I disagree.

Many Verses throughout Scripture give an individual "Knowledge" About Gods Intent for the "Last Days" of this Earth, as men have known and Experienced.
Understanding of Gods Knowledge, IS Always Given to an Individual, By the Lord God Himself.

God was Fed-Up with the Corruption of men Upon the Earth once Before and in His Wrath (Anger) Destroyed all UnFaithful men ...Saving only Eight BY Rising them Above the Face of the Earth...while God caused a Flood.

There Shall Be Another Tribulation Greater than The Flood.
Gods Wrath Shall Be Revealed Upon those "NOT Saved" Upon the Earth
...and the Saved RISEN UP Above the Face of the Earth.

Matt 24:
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

In 40 days the Earth was Flooded.
For 150 days the Earth Remained Covered in Flood Waters.

Eight people began the Repopulation of the Earth.

Today 7+ Billion People.
The Wrath of the Lamb IS to Come upon Those Who Reject Christ Jesus. 3.5 years
(During the Same Time, Some are coming into Faith & and Saved)

Book of 7 SEALS...the Lamb of God Opens.
Rev 6:
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand.
Rev 11:
[2] But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The Wrath of God IS to Come upon
Those Who Reject God. 3.5 years

Rev 13:
[5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

(The SEALS ALL OPENED...antichrist Revealed.
The 7 Angels sound a succession of 7 TRUMPS
... Destruction...
thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake...
...hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
...a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
...and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
...slay the third part of men.)

Rev 15:
[1] And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
[7] And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
Rev.16
[1] And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

So all that was FORETOLD from God, To Jesus, to John...is according to you "1,000 years " of The Wrath of The Lamb and Wrath of God in a End of Days Tribulation as the World has Never Seen?

Uh, No.

And BTW...Those Converted in Christ, Before the Tribulation (SEALS, TRUMPS, VIALS )...

Are UP ABOVE the Face of the Earth With their Lord...Because...

Rom 5:
[9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Thes 1:
[10] And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thes 5:
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath...

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because we differ in what we believe; You making snarky remarks does not bolster your Belief, or Make you right.

You imply a few Verses give you Understanding.
I disagree.

Many Verses throughout Scripture give an individual "Knowledge" About Gods Intent for the "Last Days" of this Earth, as men have known and Experienced.
Understanding of Gods Knowledge, IS Always Given to an Individual, By the Lord God Himself.

God was Fed-Up with the Corruption of men Upon the Earth once Before and in His Wrath (Anger) Destroyed all UnFaithful men ...Saving only Eight BY Rising them Above the Face of the Earth...while God caused a Flood.

There Shall Be Another Tribulation Greater than The Flood.
Gods Wrath Shall Be Revealed Upon those "NOT Saved" Upon the Earth
...and the Saved RISEN UP Above the Face of the Earth.

Matt 24:
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

In 40 days the Earth was Flooded.
For 150 days the Earth Remained Covered in Flood Waters.

Eight people began the Repopulation of the Earth.

Today 7+ Billion People.
The Wrath of the Lamb IS to Come upon Those Who Reject Christ Jesus. 3.5 years
(During the Same Time, Some are coming into Faith & and Saved)

Book of 7 SEALS...the Lamb of God Opens.
Rev 6:
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand.
Rev 11:
[2] But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The Wrath of God IS to Come upon
Those Who Reject God. 3.5 years

Rev 13:
[5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

(The SEALS ALL OPENED...antichrist Revealed.
The 7 Angels sound a succession of 7 TRUMPS
... Destruction...
thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake...
...hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
...a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
...and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
...slay the third part of men.)

Rev 15:
[1] And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
[7] And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
Rev.16
[1] And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

So all that was FORETOLD from God, To Jesus, to John...is according to you "1,000 years " of The Wrath of The Lamb and Wrath of God in a End of Days Tribulation as the World has Never Seen?

Uh, No.

And BTW...Those Converted in Christ, Before the Tribulation (SEALS, TRUMPS, VIALS )...

Are UP ABOVE the Face of the Earth With their Lord...Because...

Rom 5:
[9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

1 Thes 1:
[10] And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thes 5:

Glory to God,
Taken
You are absolutely correct in your quote:
1 Thes 5:

> YES! ...that is true, concerning God's wrath! The unsaved shall experience His wrath.

However, since the Great Comission of our Lord after Pentecost, the church has been experiencing satan's wrath of tribulation, persecution and murder, for the past symbolic "a thousand years", being that of God's Grace period to the world, through the Gospel of Christ unto salvation, for all who will come to God through faith in Christ.

Therefore "of great tribulation" is about the church suffering, and not the world!
Rev. 7[9] After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
[13] And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
[14] And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Iows, every born again Christian, in every generation, who is washed from their sins in the Blood of the Lamb, suffers great tribulation, and through their death, CAME OUT of great tribulation.
Q. Did Stephen in Acts 7:57-60 suffer great tribulation and then come out of that great tribulation?
Yes! HE did!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Good? How can what I said about the time "of great tribulation", being a thousand years, be "good" to you, when you are saying it is only 7 years?

Clearly, one view is error.
And for correction, one must go back to Daniel 9:24-27, and listen to what the Spirit is saying, and not the popular religious persuasions of men.

Crap and stop ascribe to me stuff I didn't say or even wrote about.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To Taken:
Have you already appeared before the judgment seat of Christ?
If you believe in Jesus as your only Savior, and have received Him into your life,
Then yes, you have already appeared before Him!
2 Cor. 5[4] For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
[5] Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
[6] Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
[7] (For we walk by faith, not by sight).
[8] We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
[9] Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
[10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
[11] Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

> So then, where is it and when shall it be, that WE ALL MUST appear before the judgment seat of Christ?
Answer:
Right NOW, ever since Pentecost!

John 3[14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
[15] That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

1 John 3[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
[10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

> How does one "doeth righteousness"?
John 6[28] Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God [iows, do righteousness]?
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God [the work of God's goodness and righteousness], that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

2 Cor. 5 ...that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

So then, WHAT IS IT, that YOU have done good, whereby the evidence, the proof of the Goodness of God IS IN YOU?
Matthew 19: 17 ...there is none good but one, that is, God...
See Romans 8:9

What has been DONE in your body?
Have you done bad, or have you done good?
Answer:
The judgment of God, John 3:18, does now declare it to you!
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

If it be that the Holy Spirit of God is not within you, then you have DONE BAD, and therefore you are none of His.
However, if the Holy Spirit of God is within you, then you have DONE GOOD, and therefore you are one of His.
"A PARTaker of the divine nature" now, which is to say: "Blessed and holy is he that HATH PART in the FIRST resurrection", who is Jesus, "the FIRSTborn from the dead".
As "PARTakers", we still are waiting for the fulness of our completion into His likeness of immortality, which shall be fulfilled in the day of His return in flaming fire, in the fulness of His Glory.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are absolutely correct in your quote:
1 Thes 5:

> YES! ...that is true, concerning God's wrath! The unsaved shall experience His wrath.

However, since the Great Comission of our Lord after Pentecost, the church has been experiencing satan's wrath of tribulation, persecution and murder, for the past symbolic "a thousand years", being that of God's Grace period to the world, through the Gospel of Christ unto salvation, for all who will come to God through faith in Christ.

Satan has been Seeking and Influencing the UNKNOWING (aka, poor IN Spirit)...
since the Beginning of Angels;
With Lies and Deception causing Angel's to Follow him, Rather than God.
Since the Beginning of Mankind; Since Before People were Divided, as "Gods People" and "Christ the Lords People"; (aka Tribes/ISRAEL/Jews and Gentiles/Greeks/ Romans).

IOW-
God IS Good. Gods STANDING, IS "ON" Principles, Precepts, What is Good.
Offering Mankind A WAY, through Gods Power, to BE LIKE God.

Satan IS Evil. Satan's way is NOT STANDING "ON" any "Principles".
Satan's "WAY" is Always; Trickery To influence and accomplish...
"STANDING AGAINST GOD and GOODNESS".

The FREEWILL of mankind...
IS to Choose their OWN STANDING...
Stand WITH God...
Stand AGAINST God...
Undecided? They ARE therefore "Standing AGAINST God.
(IOW- Mankind MUST choose their Standing)

Matt 12:
[30] He that is not with me is against me;
Luke.11
[23] He that is not with me is against me:

Therefore "of great tribulation" is about the church suffering, and not the world!

No.
Since the Beginning of Mankind-
Gods Influence; has Been Present.
Satan's Influence; has been Present.

Following God, requires Prohibitions.
Following Satan, is a free for all.

Before the Flood;
Eight in the Whole World were Following God.
(Working together, Helping Each other for good of each other.)
(The rest of the World was on a Free for all, Helping themselves only, regardless of the Harm to Others..)

^^^ That ANGERED God.
^^^ That WITHHELD Gods NAME from Being Glorified ON Earth.
(And God IS a Jealous God. He IS Jealous WHEN Mankind Glorifies themselves ABOVE their Creator.)

In Gods Anger (WRATH), He Flooded the Earth with Water (a sort of "Temporary" CLEANSING)...

And the Eight God Saved? God provided Them and ONLY Them A WAY to be RISEN UP above the Face of the Earth...TO the Face of the Water (the destroyed the Earth and Every other Living Thing).
Gen 7:
[18] And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

Eight were IN STANDING WITH God...and Were Saved.
The WHOLE (Rest) of the World were IN STANDING AGAINST God...and suffered Death, WITHOUT God.

(First the People Divided "themselves"...choosing what to Follow...The Flood was Gods ACT of DIVIDING / Separating People...and shortly Thereafter (abt. 100 yrs) God DIVIDED the Dry Land (Earth), (with Water).
Gen 10:
[25] And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided;
1 Chr 1:
[19] And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg; because [/B] in his days the earth was divided:[/B]

ISRAEL and Gentiles...for nearly 4,000 years have been DIVIDED.
ISRAEL with Their Heavenly God.
Gentile's with Their Free for all gods, of men, planets, statues, Satan, etc.

Enter...ON Earth: The Word of God, in the FLESH Likeness AS A man: Jesus.
And WHOM does Jesus SEEK?
JEWS...ONE of the Last Faithful Tribes of ISRAEL, (Teetering... Among a Whole World that IS in a Free for all me, me, me...regardless of the harm to Others)
Jesus: with A NEW...Testament, Covenant, WAY, Because OF "Gods GRACE"...
An "OFFERING" TO and FOR: All JEWS, All Tribes of Israel, All Gentiles...All Nations...All People.
An " OFFER"... TO "HEAL" the People AND the Land (Nations)...By and Through Gods Power, (WHO is Christ, (1 Cor 1:24)

Keep IN Mind...AN Offering is "ONLY EFFECTIVE"...WHEN the OFFER "IS Accepted",
"BY" a Person or Nation.

Remember: Jesus Came To Offer... and DIVIDE ...those Who Accept His Offer... FROM those Who DO NOT Accept His Offer.
Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
John.7
[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

^^^ That, TO this Day has NOT changed.
Jews/Tribes of Israel are Divided...Gentile's Are Divided...Some Believe ONLY IN God, Some Believe IN God AND Christ Jesus, Some Believe in Other Gods, Some Reject ANY God.

BY and THROUGH CHRIST Jesus IS How and ONLY How ANY man can Obtain and Receive Gods "Offered" SALVATION.

Continued -2

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner-

2-
Take Notice:
Jews (some) were the First...to Accept Gods Offering of Salvation..."Before their Physical Death."
(Remember...Standing With God, has prohibitions. Prohibitions are HARD. It's not only DOING to please God...but ALSO "NOT DOING" that Which reflects poorly upon God).
Remember...a man's choices. A Free for all, of what an Individual can GAIN, Here and Now, regardless of who he harms TO please Himself).

Remember God IS Just.
If it BE, only 8 men, (of the whole World) or a only a Billion men (of the Whole World) ... WHO have freely Chosen TO STAND "WITH" the Lord God...He Shall Heal Them and Save Them....AND Rise Them UP...off the "Face of the Earth" WHILE HiS Anger IS Kindled to Exact His Wrath UPON the Earths Corruption AND "ALLOW" Evil TO have Power TO RULE OVER the people who Chose to Stand Against The Lord God...and IN Gods Last Punishment UPON the Whole World...IS the Pouring Out of Gods cup of "INDIGNATION" ... (Rev 14:10)
Which IS Gods "REVENGE"... (on behalf of All People who Stood With Him, despite, Of Being Treated Poorly in this World).
( meaning: From the Beginning of mankind...
Standing WITH God is a Choice of Mankind.
Satan has NO Standing WITH Anything.
No, principles, precepts, promises, Offerings, etc. Zip!
Satan's Whole mode of Operation hinges Solely ON standing Against The Lord God. He has spent 6,000 years of Instigation, Influencing People To Hate, Bully, Undermine, Bad Mouth, Persecute, Indulge in Degrading, Be Indignant Toward ...ANYONE who Stands With the Lord God)

You appear to confuse Gods Wrath...with God "Allowing" Satan to have Free roam UPON the Earth. (Not only for 1,000 years...but before mankind was ON the Earth.)

There has NOT been World wide (WRATH of God) and Caused or Allowed World Wide Destruction Upon the Earth Since the Flood.
(Which was Expressly Intended TO Divide People With God, FROM People WITHOUT God).

Another GREAT DIVISION "and" FINAL Separation is Coming.

God is QUICK...mankind is not.
God IS Eternal, ALL Knowing.
Mankind has to Hear, Learn, Mature, make a Choice.
God IS Patient...mankind is not.
God Sends Servants To Teach, show by Example, Aid, mankind.
Mankind wants understanding, Before putting forth the Effort to Hear and Learn the Truth.

God appointed His Word Jesus and His Power Christ as Judge of The QUICK (which are Those who have Become themselves
"QUICK-ened"...ALIVE Forever...like God".)
AND Judge of the Dead..(who shall forever Be Separated FROM God.)
Acts 10:
[42] And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.

[14] And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Yes, some WILL come Out of the End of Days Tribulation. Already Talked to you Before About WHO comes OUT of the Tribulation.

Men CONVERTED "IN" Christ (before the Great Tribulation BEGINS) Are Not Appointed to WRATH... They Similar to Noah...Are RISEN UP above the Face of the Earth...while Satan is being Given Power Over All the Nations...and the People OF All the Nations ARE...(NOT IN Christ)...ARE Deciding...Choosing To BECOME IN Christ...OR Make their VOW of Allegience TO Satan.

Follow the ORDER. Pay Attention to History.
Gods People ARE "Faithful to God" ISRAEL...THEY First heard and Saw Jesus, They First Were Informed He IS Their Christ Messiah SAVIOR...They primarily have been the First TO Know...and First To Reject Christ as Their Christ Messiah. Their Savior!
"They" (during the Great Tribulation) are SENT "Servants OF...who? GOD"...WHAT "KIND" of Servants? Gentile's? No.
WHY? God isn't sending Gentile's to Preach To ISRAEL, Christ IS their Savior.
Gentile's have HAD 2,000 years to Preach Christ is the Savior TO ISRAEL. They didn't, they don't...They Were Divided. God never Appointed Gentile's to BE Israel's Teacher.
It was the Complet Opposite.
God Appointed ISRAEL (Specifically Paul) to Teach Gentiles that Christ is the Savior of mankind.

So...because THE Already Saved "IN" Christ Are NOT Appointed TO Wrath of the Great Tribulation.... How can AN ALREADY SAV-ed IN Christ man...."BE IN" the Tribulation...To THEN "come OUT of the Tribulation"?

Iows, every born again Christian, in every generation, who is washed from their sins in the Blood of the Lamb, suffers great tribulation,

No. Those Believing God, Being Made IN Christ...suffer "Tribulations"... "AT the Hands of men"...at Differing Times around the World By such men WHO, bully, backstab, promote Hate Against, Imprison and Kill men...for a man's Standing With God, With Christ.

GREAT Tribulation ...IS God Allowing Satan Control over Every Nation...AND By the Power of God, the Whole World "who has Rejected Him and His Christ...will be Subject TO Gods Wrath."

The GREAT of Tribulation and GREAT of Wrath...IS UPON the WHOLE World whose Standing IS Against God and His Christ Savior.
(NOT isolated places, here and there as men Have done and continue to do).

and through their death, CAME OUT of great tribulation.

Not Exactly...through their Death.
Those IN the GREAT Tribulation...First TO Reject Satan (who is given Power over All Nations)...ARE Jews...(By Hearing Teaching of Christ their Savior...From Gods Sent Servants TO the Jews).
THEY...begin Accepting Christ...( But Remember THEY DID NOT become "Crucified" with Christ when THEY were Offered that Option...) THEY Must be willing TO BE physically Killed BY the anti-Christ...GIVE their Life, For Standing With the Word of God.
Their Physical Death, at the Hand of the Anti-Christ IS their Consequence FOR Not ACCEPTING Christ (generationally) For the past 2,000 years.
As long as any man is alive IN his FLESH...that man Can Accept Christ and BE Saved.
However for a man TO BE "IN" Christ... Christ's RISEN Body, "IN Spirit" must be where a man IS, For Them "TO Enter IN Christ."
Before the GREAT TRIBULATION Begins AND During the GREAT Tribulation...Christ IS IN the Clouds...Above the Face of the Earth...With His Church, Whom He has Already Called UP to Him.

IOW- Most Jews/Israel have Missed responding to their Calling (To BE IN Christ), for the past 2,000 years. Had THEY responded, THEY would BE IN Christ...Christ's Church...Christ's BRIDE...Christ's PEOPLE.

Israel ARE Gods People...And God IS Going to Save the Souls of His Faithful...
First THEY Being Subject TO: the Wrath of the Lamb (whom they Rejected) (Rev 6:16)
The SEALS and TRUMPS...
Then they (Faithful to God) Suffer Physical Death, (at the Hand of the Ant-Christ)...
THEN ARE ALL the Faithful To God, Saved and Taken OUT of the GREAT Tribulation.
Then to follow is the VIALS of "Gods GREAT Wrath" and Indignation Upon All left ON Earth who Rejected the Lord God...and Gods Vengence Upon All who Persecuted Believers IN God, IN Christ...and refused to Repent and Become Healed and Saved.

Those IN Christ were Never IN the GREAT Tribulation...TO Then Come Out of the GREAT Tribulation.

Continued -3

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner -3

Q. Did Stephen in Acts 7:57-60 suffer great tribulation and then come out of that great tribulation?
Yes! HE did!

No. Stephen was a Faithful Jew...Faithful to God and Faithful to Christ Jesus.
Sure Stephen suffered at the Hands of men, Because of His Faithfulness...But No the Whole World Was NOT suffering GREAT Tribulation...Nor had Satan been given Power Over the Whole Worlds Nations.

This post may seem long...yet it is simply a Brief Overview of a Few Things which has AND Shall come to pass. Hearing is Easy, Studying is Time consuming, Following the Order of HOW God has Arranged His Word and His Power to Come Before men from the Beginning, to this day and forward. It is time consuming to study all Truths to Harmonize of What and Who particular things Apply TO and Why.

Convert Christians "are already" Divided From the Unsaved...They Shall Be "separated" Before the GREAT Tribulation.
"Others" Shall become Divided and "Separated" During the GREAT Tribulation.
Still "Others" shall be Divided and "separated" After the GREAT Tribulation.
After That...shall commence Judgement and sentencing of "Final" Separation.

It is NOT about Individuals getting Repetative "chances".
Every Individual HAS their Whole Own Natural Life-Time To Believe, Doubt, Ignore, Put off, Or Commit to The Lord God....while Alive in their FLESH.

The GREAT Tribulation Plus 1,000 years...IS Gods Timeframe...that enough is enough...It's His Creation...He decides...with Great forewarning...Man's Option for Deciding, Dallying, wavering...is OVER...Choose your Standing...

As I have said Before...Study Gods Order, Learn What Applies TO Whom, When and Why...and Choose where you want to Be Standing on the Days The Lord God Divides and Separates men With Him "From" those Without Him.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To Taken:
Have you already appeared before the judgment seat of Christ?

No.

If you believe in Jesus as your only Savior, and have received Him into your life,
Then yes, you have already appeared before Him!

No, I have never SEEN Him
Nor Stood BEFORE Him IN Judgement.

I have Believed IN AND Committed TO Him WITHOUT SEEING, And WITH and BY and THROUGH "FAITH",

He has NOT YET Judged Me.
He HAS:
Forgiven my flesh, my soul
Washed my flesh,
Sanctified my Body, soul, spirit,,
Covered the sin of my flesh,
Restored and Saved my soul,
Given me His Seed,
Quickened my spirit,
Blessed me with His Gift of Faith.
Dwelt in my spirit with His Spirit,
Sealed my body, soul, spirit to Live with Him Forever.
JUSTIFIED my Body to Be RISEN UP in Glory unto Him...
But Judged me? No.
The Evidence FOR and AGAINST me are IN the Lord Gods RECORD Books.
The Judge has Not yet Appeared.
The Books have Not yet been Opened.
The Judgement has Not yet been Delivered.
The Sentence has Not yet been Adjudicated.

--->
2 Cor. 5:
[10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
[11] Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Correct. ^^^

> So then, where is it and when shall it be, that WE ALL MUST appear before the judgment seat of Christ?

Answer:
Right NOW, ever since Pentecost!

No. All "shall" appear Before the Judge.
Think about it...No Earthling has had their Body RISEN UP in Glory... Really you have Seen the Lord God, stood before Him, "in your natural Corrupt Flesh" for Him TO Judge you?

Remember...it is the Whole of you...Body, soul, spirit (and what the Whole of you, Body, soul and spirit has Done....that is being Judged.
How can you be Judged Cleansed, if you are still standing in your natural Flesh?

You have "knowing what your Judgement Shall be"...confused "with Already Being Judged".

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner -3

No. Stephen was a Faithful Jew...Faithful to God and Faithful to Christ Jesus.
Sure Stephen suffered at the Hands of men, Because of His Faithfulness...But No the Whole World Was NOT suffering GREAT Tribulation...Nor had Satan been given Power Over the Whole Worlds Nations.

This post may seem long...yet it is simply a Brief Overview of a Few Things which has AND Shall come to pass. Hearing is Easy, Studying is Time consuming, Following the Order of HOW God has Arranged His Word and His Power to Come Before men from the Beginning, to this day and forward. It is time consuming to study all Truths to Harmonize of What and Who particular things Apply TO and Why.

Convert Christians "are already" Divided From the Unsaved...They Shall Be "separated" Before the GREAT Tribulation.
"Others" Shall become Divided and "Separated" During the GREAT Tribulation.
Still "Others" shall be Divided and "separated" After the GREAT Tribulation.
After That...shall commence Judgement and sentencing of "Final" Separation.

It is NOT about Individuals getting Repetative "chances".
Every Individual HAS their Whole Own Natural Life-Time To Believe, Doubt, Ignore, Put off, Or Commit to The Lord God....while Alive in their FLESH.

The GREAT Tribulation Plus 1,000 years...IS Gods Timeframe...that enough is enough...It's His Creation...He decides...with Great forewarning...Man's Option for Deciding, Dallying, wavering...is OVER...Choose your Standing...

As I have said Before...Study Gods Order, Learn What Applies TO Whom, When and Why...and Choose where you want to Be Standing on the Days The Lord God Divides and Separates men With Him "From" those Without Him.

Glory to God,
Taken
Thanks for sharing your understanding.
However, as lengthy as it is, I will not be commenting or contesting anything of what your indoctrinated teaching has assembled. Clearly, you are convinced in what you believe, and therefore have no desire to hear "the simplicity that is in Christ". 2 Corinthians 11:3.

But then again maybe, you might hear this:
Mark 13[35] Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
[36] Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
[37] And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

1 Thes. 5[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

At least, you ARE watching for the Lord's return!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. All "shall" appear Before the Judge.
Think about it...No Earthling has had their Body RISEN UP in Glory... Really you have Seen the Lord God, stood before Him, "in your natural Corrupt Flesh" for Him TO Judge you?
If you have to ask that question, then you don't hear or know what John 3:18 is saying.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing your understanding.
However, as lengthy as it is, I will not be commenting or contesting anything of what your indoctrinated teaching has assembled. Clearly, you are convinced in what you believe, and therefore have no desire to hear "the simplicity that is in Christ". 2 Corinthians 11:3.

Hearing, Learning, Studying, is the Effort.
Once that is accomplished: Then the person is prepared for Understanding.
Once a person has Gained Understanding: Then Yes, there is a Simplicity IN the Big Picture.(and really that applies to all things from learning how to eat with a spoon to being a master at physics. Hard at first...but with fortitude, then is Simple.)
I do not need to be told there is a Simplicity IN Christ...already there.

But then again maybe, you might hear this:
Mark 13[35] Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
[36] Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
[37] And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

1 Thes. 5[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Sure. I watch with Anticipation of yahoo...Because I am prepared.

I pray for those who are like in Noah's Day...
Having a Free for all party life...Glued to TV, Electronic Gadgets, looking for the next Drug or Drink, Consumed with Sports, Games, Partying, Cheating, Deceiving, Thieving, Beating down others for their own pleasure...and ON and ON who haven't a clue.

And "Peace and Safety"? Ya that has been going on for years...and escalating. The cases before the courts...on safety claims against others not "stupid proofing" everything...has been a golden gem in the lawyers pocket.

PEACE on the World Stage among Nations/ Summits/ Talks/ Round Tables/ Diplomacy always seems to give the public at large a false hope that men have a Policical Solution to what IS a World Wide Spiritual Problem.
Never going to be Resolved By men...
Yet when the Anti-Christ gains Control of Leadership over All Nations...it Will Be on a Peace Platform WITH the inclusion of A Religious overtone / A World collaborated Religion designed to promote Safety....people want that...They just don't Know...THAT will only be Accomplished Through Christ!

At least, you ARE watching for the Lord's return!

Yes.

God Bless you and yours,
Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have to ask that question, then you don't hear or know what John 3:18 is saying.

You said men were already Judged after Pentecost.

I said I have not been Judged.

Judgement Day ...is not about Trying to Figure out Who Believes and Who Doesn't.
That is being Determined Daily...as People come into Faith or outright Reject God.

THEY Seal their own Fate. Their Judgment is therefore already Known.
It has to be foreknown...Because of HOW a man's body shall be Raised.
Some (the Saved) ARE raised IN a Glorious Body.
Others (the Unsaved) ARE raised IN their natural "unglorified" Body..
(Their "Sentence" is Damnation.)

Judgement Day is FOR being Judged on What an Individual HAS or HAS NOT Done..."Works."

A man is Saved For Belief.
A man is Judged For His Works.
A man who has DONE Works to Glorify God...
Is REWARDED.
All other Works, are Burned...regardless if the man is a believer or not, Saved or not.

John 3:18
18 He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PEACE on the World Stage among Nations/ Summits/ Talks/ Round Tables/ Diplomacy always seems to give the public at large a false hope that men have a Policical Solution to what IS a World Wide Spiritual Problem.
Never going to be Resolved By men...
Yet when the Anti-Christ gains Control of Leadership over All Nations...it Will Be on a Peace Platform WITH the inclusion of A Religious overtone / A World collaborated Religion designed to promote Safety....people want that...They just don't Know...THAT will only be Accomplished Through Christ!
You only spoke on the first part of what the world of the unsaved hope for in this life.
You neglected to comment on the latter part: "then sudden destruction, and they shall not escape."
So when the Lord returns in flaming fire, all the saints shall be changed/resurrected from off this then LoF, and ALL the wicked unsaved will be destroyed, with NO escapees.
So whats with your 1000 years of "peace and safety", with the saints reigning with Christ on earth, when there will be no one left to repopulate the earth?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said I have not been Judged.
You were judged as "not condemned" because of your faith in Jesus! KJV- John 3:18.
When you came to Jesus for the forgiveness of sin and to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, THAT IS when you "appeared before the judgment seat of Christ".