• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously didn't like being "stuck" by 2 Timothy 3:16...

I think that it did its job.

Think again, Gospel perverter.....you “ stuck” me with nothing......oh, but how you would Love to ! What a burden it must be to preach true scripture at times but have to hide your Core Doctrine Of “ Lucky Repentance” That pollutes your Heart, because every true verse you bring up is blown out of the water by the way you Trample the Blood Of Jesus....
You Trample that Blood by saying that even though it is Essential for Salvation, it just ain’t ADEQUATE for Salvation.....that Blood will not cover any forgotten sins that you did not have the “ super memory” or “ Good Luck” to Repent from .....
If anybody has gotten “ stuck” with a verse of Scripture it’s YOU! You are “ Fallen from Grace” as c,ear.y described in Galatians 5 with your False, Perverted Addition to Paul’s Simple Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing......and you are Blind to that fact ....
Let’s hope for your sake and the sake of others that want to add to the Gospel with “ Holy-Sounding” stuff such as “Repenting from Sins” that the description Of “ Falling from Grace” does not refer to Damnation....
For the sake of Newbies out there that may be susceptible to your Hog Wash......To Repent means literally to “ change your mind” ......Anybody that did not believe the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4 and “ changed their mind” and came to believe it, has accomplished All the Repentance that they will ever need in order to be Saved.......a daily “ repentance Of Sins” will occur Naturally —-AFTER you have become a New Creation in Christ Jesus and have the Holy Spirit within you......
JBF is the one truly “ struck” by Scripture .....he constantly tries to turn the tables on me because I call him out and “ rebuke” him as Paul has ordered us to do with all that would “ Pervert” his Gospel....nice try, JBF.....your accusations do not “ Stick”...... for you it’s “ back to the Drawing Board”....good luck.....
The blood of Jesus Christ does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses a man from all sin (1 John 1:7).

To repent is to make a 180-degree turn away from sin, death, hell, and satan towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God.

I think I've said enough to refute what you have said.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did think for myself several years ago instead of believeing the every changing teachings of Protestantism. That is how I found The Church.

You think for yourself.....Joe at the Protestant church down the road thinks for himself.....Michelle who gathers with 5-7 of her best friends in her basement at her house church thinks for herself.....and all of you think you are guided by the Holy Spirit even though Holy Spirit told all of you different things. How is that 'thinking for yourself' theory working out for ya' EG?

Scripture makes it clear that there are false teachers and false doctrines and sound doctrine taught by men chosen by the Holy Spirit . We are to follow the men who teach sound doctrine for they are worthy of double honor. You follow what you think is sound doctrine! You follow YOU!! How is that working out for ya' EG?
Yet your the one who refuses to answer a simple yes or no question.

you think your guided by the HS yet are forced to continue doing this. And want me to come to your side?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet your the one who refuses to answer a simple yes or no question.

you think your guided by the HS yet are forced to continue doing this. And want me to come to your side?
Hi EG,

I have answered your question multiple times. You want a yes or no answer to a question that is not based on Scripture. You keep adding the word “true” in front of faith and want me to comment on something that isn’t in James 2:14.....You ADDED to Scripture and want me to comment on your addition...its not going to happen..its time to move on kiddo.

When did I ever say I thought I was guided by the Holy Spirit? What post number is that? (Hint: I didnt’ say it and it’s another false accusation by you)

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think that it is only Catholic ministers who can speak forth things that are sound doctrine and will therefore bring the hearers into the unity of the faith?

I would say that even when people speak different things as Protestants, that as long as it is not false doctrine, it will contribute to the understanding of the faith that will eventually come about as the result of a relevant discussion of all things scriptural.
Hey JBF,

I am trying to figure out if your being serious!!

First of “Catholic ministers” (they are called priests) are supposed to only teach the doctrine of The Church. So a priest in America teaches the same thing as a priest in Zimbabwe! (Notice how I did the a-z thing). All around the world the same sound doctrine SHOULD be taught by a Catholic priest. If it is not they are ex-communicated.

Now for you Protestants you have Joes bible only church 2 blocks from the Lutheran church which is four blocks from the people who meet in their basement and call themselves a “home church” and JBF reading the Bible by himself and things all it takes is faith to be saved and all of you teach a different doctrine from the same passage in Scripture. You all claim to have sound doctrine based on what the Holy Spirit told you. YOU know how to be saved and everyone else is teaching a false doctrine....except you of course.

Do you really thing that after 2,000 years there needs to be discussion on what sound doctrine is???? After 2,000 years God hasn’t revealed what sound doctrine is??? He is hiding it from us and we need to have “relevant discussion of all things scriptural”??? Do you REALLY believe that JBF???

The most interesting thing about your statement is that you said “as long as it is not a false doctrine”.....WHAT???? Who decides if it is a false doctrine???? YOU? LutheranS? Calvinists? Mormons? Catholics? Joes bible only church on Main Street??? Seriously JBF....WHO DECIDES???

Patiently awaiting your answer....Mary

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey JBF,

I am trying to figure out if your being serious!!

First of “Catholic ministers” (they are called priests) are supposed to only teach the doctrine of The Church. So a priest in America teaches the same thing as a priest in Zimbabwe! (Notice how I did the a-z thing). All around the world the same sound doctrine SHOULD be taught by a Catholic priest. If it is not they are ex-communicated.

Now for you Protestants you have Joes bible only church 2 blocks from the Lutheran church which is four blocks from the people who meet in their basement and call themselves a “home church” and JBF reading the Bible by himself and things all it takes is faith to be saved and all of you teach a different doctrine from the same passage in Scripture. You all claim to have sound doctrine based on what the Holy Spirit told you. YOU know how to be saved and everyone else is teaching a false doctrine....except you of course.

Do you really thing that after 2,000 years there needs to be discussion on what sound doctrine is???? After 2,000 years God hasn’t revealed what sound doctrine is??? He is hiding it from us and we need to have “relevant discussion of all things scriptural”??? Do you REALLY believe that JBF???

The most interesting thing about your statement is that you said “as long as it is not a false doctrine”.....WHAT???? Who decides if it is a false doctrine???? YOU? LutheranS? Calvinists? Mormons? Catholics? Joes bible only church on Main Street??? Seriously JBF....WHO DECIDES???

Patiently awaiting your answer....Mary
The holy scriptures are the deciding factor on whether something is sound doctrine or not.

I believe that I said this to you in another thread...it bears repeating here...that the following scripture applies.

2Ti 2:15, Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

If someone is preaching as sound doctrine something that is not sound doctrine according to the holy scriptures (i.e. a scripture can be found that contradicts that doctrine and therefore it is found to be false), then that teacher will be publicly proven to be teaching false doctrine and will become ashamed.

All it takes is for someone who knows the holy scriptures well, having memorized them or having a long history of extensively reading them, to show from the holy scriptures that that doctrine is false in the power of the Holy Ghost.

Other scriptures that apply are as follows.

Luk 21:15, For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Act 6:10, And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

Therefore, if anyone is truly preaching false doctrine, their doctrine will be disproven by someone who has the Holy Ghost; for as long as the Holy Ghost will be in the world. This is why no prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation.

As for Protestants, we prefer to look at doctrine at the source rather than see what someone has said about what they may or may not teach.

Ever play the telephone game?

The further you get from the source, the greater the possibility of detracting from the real message.

So, we do subject biblical interpretation to public scrutiny as Protestants; and if any of the early church fathers said anything worthy that does not contradict what we find at the source, I know that I for one am certainly open to being ministered to by them. But I am primarily ministered to by the holy scriptures themselves.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The holy scriptures are the deciding factor on whether something is sound doctrine or not.

I believe that I said this to you in another thread...it bears repeating here...that the following scripture applies.

2Ti 2:15, Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

If someone is preaching as sound doctrine something that is not sound doctrine according to the holy scriptures (i.e. a scripture can be found that contradicts that doctrine and therefore it is found to be false), then that teacher will be publicly proven to be teaching false doctrine and will become ashamed..
Oh goodness JBF, who taught you??

You do know that the letters to Timothy are pastoral letters and are meant for pastors or church elders. Are you a pastor or church elder??

If you theory were true, that every workman can rightly divide the word of truth, then who decides what the word of truth is and who was approved by God? Who decides what a workman is? Would you say Calvin was a workman approved by God? How about Martin Luther? John Smith? Pope John Paul II??? They all studied but came up with different truths. You probably studied and came up with a different truth then all of those men. Can you see how your theory makes no sense?

WHO decides what is a sound doctrine, what contradicts and who should be publicly ashamed??? Think about it JBF.....Who has that authority? You act like everyone just knows what sound doctrine is but 1,500 years of disagreeing And arguing about it PROVES that you are wrong.

Keeping it real .....Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever play the telephone game?

The further you get from the source, the greater the possibility of detracting from the real message.

So, we do subject biblical interpretation to public scrutiny as Protestants; and if any of the early church fathers said anything worthy that does not contradict what we find at the source, I know that I for one am certainly open to being ministered to by them. But I am primarily ministered to by the holy scriptures themselves.
Yup, I have played the telephone games multiple times in Girl Scouts.

Soooo lets get the closest we can to “the source”. I challenge you to read the Apostolic Fathers and see how much of what they taught agrees with what you believe. If you were honest you would realize their teaching is in line with Catholic teaching. What the Apostolic Fathers taught the majority of Protestant Churches reject. Sooooo MOST Protestant churches are not “closest to the source” as you suggest one should be....

Do you realize what you just said???? I suspect you don’t. In a nutshell you said the closer you are to the source, such as the early church fathers, the closer you are to the real message.

You then go on to say....but if the ECF’s said anything that we don’t agree with then we disregard them. Seriously?????? You agree with them if they are right and we decide if they are right....HUH????

JBF.....Seriously...What man taught you???

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh goodness JBF, who taught you??

You do know that the letters to Timothy are pastoral letters and are meant for pastors or church elders. Are you a pastor or church elder??

If you theory were true, that every workman can rightly divide the word of truth, then who decides what the word of truth is and who was approved by God? Who decides what a workman is? Would you say Calvin was a workman approved by God? How about Martin Luther? John Smith? Pope John Paul II??? They all studied but came up with different truths. You probably studied and came up with a different truth then all of those men. Can you see how your theory makes no sense?

WHO decides what is a sound doctrine, what contradicts and who should be publicly ashamed??? Think about it JBF.....Who has that authority? You act like everyone just knows what sound doctrine is but 1,500 years of disagreeing And arguing about it PROVES that you are wrong.

Keeping it real .....Mary

nasb95:

Heb 4:12, For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Sometimes we need to be ministered by the word of God itself rather than by what people have said about it.

The word of God is living and active; so God may speak something to one person with one scripture that another person does not need to hear; while that other person may compare that scripture with another scripture and come up with a sound doctrine that ministers directly to them.

This may be the reason why people have differences of opinion as to what the holy scriptures truly teach us.

Sometimes sound doctrine is also decried as heresy by those who cannot endure sound doctrine.

The only solution is to have a living relationship with Jesus Christ yourself and to hear from Him as you read His word what His Holy Spirit wants to minister to you personally via His word.

Sometimes people who say that they have sound doctrine in all reality are believing heresy (this is true of some doctrines of the Catholic Church). If they say that you are to receive it as dogma and not to check their doctrine by the holy scriptures, then they are denying a biblical principle found in Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11 that we are to be Bereans and search the scriptures daily to see whether what is being preached to us is really so.

So I would simply encourage every Catholic to read his or her Bible the same way that they read their Catechism of the Catholic Church...as a document of authority.

And if their Bible contradicts anything that they find in their Catechism, I would encourage them to let the Bible be the ultimate authority.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup, I have played the telephone games multiple times in Girl Scouts.

Soooo lets get the closest we can to “the source”. I challenge you to read the Apostolic Fathers and see how much of what they taught agrees with what you believe. If you were honest you would realize their teaching is in line with Catholic teaching. What the Apostolic Fathers taught the majority of Protestant Churches reject. Sooooo MOST Protestant churches are not “closest to the source” as you suggest one should be....

Do you realize what you just said???? I suspect you don’t. In a nutshell you said the closer you are to the source, such as the early church fathers, the closer you are to the real message.

You then go on to say....but if the ECF’s said anything that we don’t agree with then we disregard them. Seriously?????? You agree with them if they are right and we decide if they are right....HUH????

JBF.....Seriously...What man taught you???
The Apostolic Fathers are not the source...the Bible is the source, as it was written, not by the Apostolic Fathers, but by the apostles.

It is not whether we agree with the early church fathers that determines whether they are right...for even they and their writings were intended to be held up to the scrutiny and light of holy scripture.

What man taught me? No man (Galatians 1:12).

I read my Bible and sought His truth in His word as I sought to hear the opinion of its author as to what it truly teaches (see John 16:13).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You reject tradition. Scripture says to hold fast to them.

YOU have some explaining to do kiddo.....

“ By your Traditions, you make void the Word Of God”......Mark 7:13
It was true in Jesus day.....it’s true now......

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you are saying that because Jesus died on the Cross, everything that Jesus said is no longer valid?

I simply do not believe that.

This is an excellent example of how pure B.S gets started around here....did I say anything even “ CLOSE” to what you accuse me of?

Here is what I “AM” saying, Mr. King Exaggerator ......Because Of The Grace that Jesus purchased with His Blood at the Cross , the SAME JESUS that said under LAW that we must forgive to be forgiven can NOW say , under GRACE , all of our sins are ALREADY Forgiven.....he uses Paul to say it .....

Of course, you are free to believe as you wish.....your Biblical “ insights” are severely stunted though....you have been poorly taught over the years...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can prove to me that I have perverted the gospel, I will give you $1,000.

Just count on it that the same rules apply to my challenge as applied to yours.

Lol.....still stealing my stuff, I see......” imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”
Keep your money—- just try to learn something...

Actually, you have proven In countless posts that you have no capacity for “ learning” anything beyond “ Lucky Repentance”. ...I’m not saying you are dumb.....it’s just that your intelligence is “ limited” , so I will address this to the uncommon man or woman out there that has the capacity to understand the Word Of God in general and understand the book of Galatians in particular .... I will take a chance and gamble that you have actually “ read” it—- it just did not get through to you.....
I invite all Newbies to read the six short chapters of Galatians .....Paul declares that if you simply BELIEVE that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the dead, you will be Saved.....he goes on to say that if you add to that with ANYTHING, you are” Fallen From Grace” —- some say that equates to Damnation, others say it does not.....Beats the heck out of me! I figure why take a chance?
Many poorly taught, Confused people just can’t resist trying to be a “ Co-Savior” . They can’t give all the credit to Jesus, the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing , and the Shed Blood, and the Finished Work Of The Cross. In defiance of Paul, they try to ADD anything that sounds “ Holy” to the Gospel ......it all comes down to “ Yeah , Believing the Gospel Saves....BUT.....once ya know that you must ALSO repent of all of your sins before you die or you will go to Hell.
Sounds great and “ spiritual” , doesn’t it? Unfortunately “ repenting Of all of your Sins before you die” just ain’t in there and if you ADD that to what Paul said in 1Cor 15:1-4 , you are guilty of being one that has “ fallen from Grace” ....
If you want to get even MORE serious, check out Gal1:8—— it’s bad enough to believe in Additions to the Gospel......go a few steps further and actually TEACH Additions to the Gospel and you will be “ Accursed” . That’s a polite way to say you are damned.....
I challenge anybody and everybody out there to read Galatians and prove me wrong.....all except JBF—- He’ll never “ GET” it. How about the rest of you? Especially you Newbies that have not been ruined yet by subtle Legalists? I hope God will bless all of you in the recognition of “ Leaven” ....There’s Tons Of That Stuff In this and other Forums....be careful who you listen to....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning EG,

God broke thru to me several years ago. I joined The Church and left the Protestant way of reading the Bible behind.

You know the Protestant way of reading the Bible: Anyone can read scripture and as long as they feel like the Holy Ghost guided them to the truth then it IS the truth....even though every Protestant denomination has a different truth from the same passage.

If you want to please God , do like those that received their praise from Him did....be a Berean .....did they follow what one guy in a funny looking, pointed hat say? Did they automatically go with somebody because he wore a funny collar or because he stood in a pulpit wearing a nice suit.....they went on THEIR OWN and EXAMINED the Scriptures to say if what was being preached held up....
A Searching Berean would never find any reason to worship Mary, nor Believe that wine magically turns into Blood , nor would they dream up a Damnable Fantasy Land and call it Purgatory, the very idea of which Tramples on the Blood Of Jesus negating how it pays for ALL sins .....
Newbies to the Faith.....do as God Commands .....STUDY your Bible.....Rightly divide it.....PROVE yourself to be a good “ Workman” that need not be ashamed.....don’t be a Romanist that thinks they go back to Peter, but in reality , teach a False, Perverted gospel That would make the real Peter hide his head in shame with all of its Man-Made Traditions...

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi EG,

I have answered your question multiple times. You want a yes or no answer to a question that is not based on Scripture. You keep adding the word “true” in front of faith and want me to comment on something that isn’t in James 2:14.....You ADDED to Scripture and want me to comment on your addition...its not going to happen..its time to move on kiddo.

When did I ever say I thought I was guided by the Holy Spirit? What post number is that? (Hint: I didnt’ say it and it’s another false accusation by you)

Mary
See, same exact answer

once again trinity is found in scripture

you say there is no living faith, yet scripture says there is dead faith, if there is dead faith there must be living faith

true faith would be a true faith, vs fake faith, which is no faith at all.

But even then it does not matter, i have asked at least once, where I put nothing in front of faith, you could have answered then but you did not,
post 536
do you believe someone can have faith and never do any works period?
please answer,,

even now you claim you answered, yet in the same paragraph state you do not have to answer because one word is not in scripture,

Why don’t you face the Facts Mary, you do not believe someone can have faith and never do any works, you just will not come out and say it, because by saying you believe this, you yourself PROVE you believe someone who is born again WILL do works, as I explained, which proves my origional argument to you was correct even though you reject it.

if this is not true, (your answer in no) you believe one can have faith and NEVER do even one work, in which case.....

You need to come out from under men and start to allow the spirit to guide you, when you do this, you are not afraid to answer questions, because if your wrong, you can grow, because your humble, and you are free to be wrong and learn.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you are saying that because Jesus died on the Cross, everything that Jesus said is no longer valid?

I simply do not believe that.

This is an excellent example of how pure B.S gets started around here....did I say anything even “ CLOSE” to what you accuse me of?

Yes, you did. For Jesus said the following.

Mat 6:14, For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat 6:15, But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mar 11:25, And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mar 11:26, But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Therefore, I conclude that by contradicting Jesus' statement, you must be teaching that His words are no longer valid because they were "before the Cross" and "part of the law".

Sounds great and “ spiritual” , doesn’t it? Unfortunately “ repenting Of all of your Sins before you die” just ain’t in there

In Galatians?

I would venture to say that it is "in there"...

Gal 5:19, Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Since it's true that Paul is saying that you won't inherit the kingdom of God if you practice the works of the flesh, I would venture to say that he is exhorting men to repent of committing the works of the flesh under penalty. In other words, he is saying that you will not go to heaven unless you repent.

But, thanks for giving me a springboard to preach the truth on this matter...

It is evident to all that your opinions are not based in fact or in the holy scriptures.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, thanks for giving me a springboard to preach the truth on this matter...

Lol.....I guess imitation is STILL the sincerest form of flattery.....I’m truly humbled.....

I’ll get to the rest of your, limited understanding, “False Gospel” Hog Wash later.....only for the sake of Newbies that have not been ruined by your ilk yet.....I continue to hold out hope that there are plenty of “ uncommon” people out there with “ ears to hear”.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 5:19, Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Since it's true that Paul is saying that you won't inherit the kingdom of God if you practice the works of the flesh, I would venture to say that he is exhorting men to repent of committing the works of the flesh under penalty. In other words, he is saying that you will not go to heaven unless you repent.

Verses like these that seem to fly in the face of OSAS always have at Least one of two things in common—— investigate them and you will see that they are taken out of context, or they are not being addressed to the Body Of Christ.......
These verses are simply Identity Verses—-Paul is describing the lives of Unbelievers....he is telling his crowd that “ they” were once like these Unbelievers.....
True Believers...True Christians ....” show anger” and sometimes “ stumble” and commit the same sins as Unbelievers do—— many if the sins that are mentioned here.....
The difference is , when the Believer sins, his Sins are not “ imputed” to him—- his sins are “ remembered no more”....that are separated from God “ as far as the East is from the West” Christians are not perfect but they never try to justify their sins before God ...... they throw themselves upon God's Mercy and if they do as instructed, they will BOLDLY go to the Throne Of GRACE in their Times Of need to obtain the Grace that is all- important to the one That has “ Stumbled ” as James declared....
Sins of Lust and Greed are mentioned.....Believers commit these sins, But is one thing to stumble into a pig pen.....itvis another thing to make your home there.....
Paul is describing two different types of people.....those that are New Creations with New Hearts and New Desires ( he mentions their good Fruits) and those that are still overcome with their Old Adamic Nature with Their Old Hearts Of Stone— Hearts That have never been made Contrite by a visit from the Holy Spirit That would have Convicted them of their Sins and lead them to “ Turn to God with Faith in Jesus Christ”..... in other words —- Unrepentant Hearts.....they will Never See Heaven.....
There can be an inter-lapping Of these two groups ....just as the Saved can commit terrible sins( and will be duly Chastised for then) , the Unsaved can do things that are incredibly “ Good” ....
In the very next chapter of Galatians , Paul is talking about Saved Christians who have been “ overtaken by a Sin” and who need to be treated with kindness and compassion by those who have found them out.And this is for good reason—— the man pointing his finger at the man caught in sin? “HE” just might be the one who succumbs to a temptation the next time !
So it’s clear that Paul has to allow for Sinning in the lives of Believers—- it’s GOING TO HAPPEN! If you have a guy that does not possess a Contrite Heart and LIVES in the Pig Pen with no sense of guilt or remorse as opposed to the Foolish Believer who on occasion might Stumble into that very same pig pen ,you “ may” have reason to question if he is a man Of Faith or not.....
Those of us that have been blessed and delivered from that overtly sinful lifestyle need to be careful to pass judgement on others who perhaps are not as fortunate as some of us.....no matter WHAT a man is doing....God is still looking at the HEART of individuals .If that Heart is one that has “EVER” sincerely turned to Jesus for Mercy and Forgiveness —- God has Promised to show them Grace and Mercy and Forgiveness and the are Saved beyond a Doubt .....” Turn to Me and I will turn to you”......”Anybody that asks for Mercy shall receive it”......
The VITAL thing is to Believe the Gospel Of 1 Cor 15:1-4 and get God's Holy Spirit in you ....once that is accomplished , if you let the Holy Spirit “ hang around” long enough .....all that” bad fruit” should diminish and the “ good fruit” should start abounding......it’s the outward showing of God's Work Of Transformation as He changes the “ inside of the cup”......something only HE can do.....you supply the Trust .....He will do the rest......” He will finish the good work that He started” ....God Bless.....