• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My name is not "son", unless your name is moron.
You decide that... little man.

:jest: :Laughingoutloud:

God does not tell you to take up your Cross to try to save yourself

Of course! :IDK:

You decide what Bible passages relates to salvation.

You!

Except the “they shall never perish” positive passages: they relate right. :Thumbsup:

You have a limited, sophomoric, and corrupted view of biblical salvation.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You decide what Bible passages relates to salvation.

Jesus on the Cross is God's Salvation.

You need to respect that, Legalist.
Start now.

You need to TEACH that, and not your Grace hating Anti-Cross Theology of WORKS WORKS and more WORKS.
Believe it.
God does.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your Grace hating Anti-Cross Theology of WORKS WORKS and more WORKS.

I love grace!

I love the message of the cross!

But I love works as well!

“…My Father works hitherto, and I work.” (John 5:17)

“But in every nation he that fears him, and works righteousness, is accepted with him.” (Acts 10:35)

“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16)

“In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.” (Titus 2:7-8)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I love grace!

I love the message of the cross!

But I love works as well!

God loves His work.

Its this...>"The WORK of God, is that you believe in Jesus whom God sent'.

See that Work? That is the only one you do, that causes God to. take you, and keep you.

You are alway talking about your works, your idea of discipleship...self effort as how you go to heaven.

So, its not both, and until you stop the "self effort" Gospel, and come in to agreement that God's ONLY SALVATiON is Christ on the Cross, and there is no WORKING FOR THAT............. so, until you understand this Grace of God, then do you pretend you are not continually this... Galatians 1:8..... according to your posts.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The WORK of God, is that you believe in Jesus whom God sent'.

That’s one of the works of God.

The New Testament is longer than one page you know…

That is the only one you do, that caused God to. take you, and keep you.

To take you initially, yes.

But then YOU are advised to:

“…giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.” (2 Peter 1:5-7)

WHY?

“…give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall” (2 Peter 1:10)

so, until you understand this Grace of God

No, until you understand the full counsel of God!

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NT teaches that all the born again have overcome the World.
And yet you have them living in defeat, not living in obedience to God, and even living in UNBELIEF, all the while saved. If you would just read the passage you'd see that the overcoming John is talking about is OBEYING GOD'S COMMANDS. The person who has not overcome the world IS NOT SAVED/BORN AGAIN. You rob the church of this truth and give unsaved people in the church the false hope that they are somehow born again in the defeat of their unchanged lives. Assuming you yourself are saved, you have no reward waiting for you for your labor in the field and building of God. You are planting weeds and building with straw. Your work will be burned up in the coming judgment of fire. And assuming you won't be condemned as one destroying the temple of God you will only be saved as one barely escaping the flames.

Reactions: Wynona

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the only WORK that brings God's Salvation.
You dont know this, and that is your problem, and its not a small one.
What you fail to understand from the pages of scripture is the faith that justifies (makes one righteous) all by itself is the faith that manifests itself in works of the righteousness you have received. And if it doesn't YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD BY FAITH YOU THINK YOU HAVE. That's why we are exhorted to make our calling and election sure by working. Faith that does not work is not saving faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And yet you have them living in defeat,

Proof?

So, you have none, and you can't offer anyone anything except your poisoned idea that they can lose their salvation.

I'll tell you this.. and you can take it to the bank.
If you ever in your life ended your Gospel of Works to stay saved, and repented of that Cross Rejecting Anti-Christ Legalism, and you begin to understand that SALVATION IS JESUS and not you doing anything (unless you died on the Cross)..
So, if you can end your deception because it has been removed by God's Grace, then you will have a NEW Message, that does not try to cause believers to lose their Faith that Jesus who saved them, keeps them saved.
If you end the heresy that you obey and teach, Mr One Verse, you can be found in favor of the Cross of Christ.
But not until

"well behold, here is the thing... I love that Cross......I just dont post about it, unless you embarrass me again, but, i really do love it... so anyway......now, here is that verse again that i believe teaches that you can lose Salvation..""

Pathetic.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the only WORK that brings God's Salvation.
You dont know this, and that is your problem, and its not a small one.

Having children has prepared me well to converse with you.

But I know full well all the particulars of God’s salvation plan to men.

The plan is laid out in full details in the New Testament.

But you have foolishly learned how to craftily turn a blind eye to all the conditions of the salvation agreement.

Go and try that foolishness in worldly affairs and see how far you get.

“Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible. And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.” (Malachi 1:7-8)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Having children has prepared me well to converse with you.

I can lead you Children to real faith in Christ.
You can't.
Why?
Because your 'salvation" theology is not based only on CHRIST< mr gospel of works.

You'll have your own Kids on the CROSS trying to work their way to heaven, exactly as you are up there on it giving that a FAIL.

Wake up.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you have none, and you can't offer anyone anything except your poisoned idea that they can lose their salvation.
I didn't say ANYTHING about them losing their salvation.
I just stick to whether or not a person is born again or not.
Born again people do not live in the defeat of an unchanged, disobedient life because John said faith overcomes the world.
And so works of faith is the evidence of an abiding faith.
You can argue the meaningless argument about whether the unchanged person was ever saved or not, but it doesn't change the fact that their unchanged life shows they aren't born again and ready to meet Jesus. Not being able to lose your salvation doesn't change that fact.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can lead you Children to real faith in Christ.
You can't.
Why?
Because your 'salvation" theology is not based only on CHRIST< mr gospel of works.

You'll have your own Kids on the CROSS trying to work their way to heaven, exactly as you are up there on it giving that a FAIL.

Wake up.
Works do not earn justification/salvation.
They SHOW you really do possess the justification/salvation that is by faith.
The absence of that proof shows you are not born again and ready to meet Jesus.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I didn't say ANYTHING about them losing their salvation.
I

Really?

Do you want me to post your one verse from Paul that talks about holding unto faith, that you say proves that a BORN AGAIN Saint, can lose their salvation?
You've posted it 50+ times on my Threads.

I think you lie too much to be a Christian, as you just lied again, Ferris
And here comes another one..

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanted to share this useful information again for anyone desiring to know.

Today took time to read while on break during work. Read Romans 2:15ish - through Chapter 6.

Really good things to learn about imputed Righteousness, and Gods Grace, being made right with God, given the Holy Spirit, justified by faith not by works even (Though our works we do for God during our life time matter by the time we do die) (the Bible talks about how there are differing Glories, meaning for all individuals they are given a resurrected spiritual body that God will make and give to them, those of faith or non-faith) (Believers receive rewards in the enteral which is where they dedicate their life to God in a way to continue to grow in spirit and mature in faith becoming from Children of God to sons or daughters of God, And those works are to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, love God, and love others - by allowing Christ to come through us in having a lifetime dedication to God by faith.

Really good stuff!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you ever in your life ended your Gospel of Works to stay saved, and repented of that Cross Rejecting Anti-Christ Legalism, and you begin to understand that SALVATION IS JESUS and not you doing anything (unless you died on the Cross).
Think what you want about staying saved. The fact remains that if you do not have works of faith you do not have the faith that makes you righteous. For if you really did have the faith that makes one righteous you'd be living the righteousness you have received. And so the absence of righteousness shows you don't have it all. It shows you don't really have faith in the blood of Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What you fail to understand from the pages of scripture is the faith that justifies

Incorrect, again.

Faith is counted as Righteousness....>ONE TIME.
Just once.
Proof? "New Creation in Christ' is caused the instant you give God your Faith.

You TEACH that a person has to keep believing or they stop being a New Creation in Christ.

This means you teach that FAITH, and not GOD, keeps a person saved.
That's a cross denying cult heresy, and you are proud of it, Ferris.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?

Do you want me to post your one verse from Paul that talks about holding unto faith, that you say proves that a BORN AGAIN Saint, can lose their salvation?
You've posted it 50+ times on my Threads.

I think you lie too much to be a Christian, as you just lied again, Ferris
And here comes another one..
I have my own opinion about whether one can lose their salvation. What I focus on, and which can not be denied, is the simple fact that if you are not living in the righteousness that comes through faith, you simply don't have the righteousness that comes through faith. It doesn't matter if you ever had it or not. The fact remains that you don't have it and you are going to the fiery place when Christ returns.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith is counted as Righteousness....>ONE TIME.
Just once.
Proof? "New Creation in Christ' is caused the instant you give God your Faith.
And so not being a new creation in Christ, living in the slavery of your old unchanged life, is somehow being a new creation in Christ?

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You TEACH that a person has to keep believing or they stop being a New Creation in Christ.
I have my opinion about that. But what you or anyone else can't deny is that if you don't have faith you are not born again. It doesn't matter if you ever had it or not. The fact is you don't have it and so you are not born again. You are lost. Saved people have faith. The person who doesn't have faith is not saved/born again.