Does the Bible tell us to be fruit inspectors?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there any scripture relating that people should governing over other peoples faith, or even life, by fruit inspection?

Is a man with a tattooed body, make them a bad person because of his tattoos?
Is a woman who drinks coffee, deemed to be demanded not to drink coffee because it is a sin?
Is it possible by sharing the things you have overcome do to allowing God to work in and with you, which may encourage others to look to and trust God?
Is a woman caught in adultery, need to be stoned?
Is a rebellious child, who disrespects his parents need to be stoned? That is in the law which was given to Israel. If you disrespect your parents you are to be put to death!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there any scripture relating that people should governing over other peoples faith, or even life, by fruit inspection?

Is a man with a tattooed body, make them a bad person because of his tattoos?
Is a woman who drinks coffee, deemed to be demanded not to drink coffee because it is a sin?
Is it possible by sharing the things you have overcome do to allowing God to work in and with you, which may encourage others to look to and trust God?
Is a woman caught in adultery, need to be stoned?
Is a rebellious child, who disrespects his parents need to be stoned? That is in the law which was given to Israel. If you disrespect your parents you are to be put to death!
Once a year I drive up to Oregon to see family members, and have to go through the California fruit inspection station. I haven't had any trouble yet. I think they don't want us bringing in bugs that might destroy their fruit crop.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once a year I drive up to Oregon to see family members, and have to go through the California fruit inspection station. I haven't had any trouble yet. I think they don't want us bringing in bugs that might destroy their fruit crop.
hope you have a safe trip this year if you have not yet.