Don't deny the Rapture and be left behind!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Still trying to understand why you all want to escape , did not scripture state that we shall overcome by His blood?

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

When satan and his fallen angles are cast out onto the earth, the "elect" and those who have the seal of God in their minds will overcome them through the power given them in Christ's blood. You are the "elect" when you understand who Satan is, and what will come to pass. God has promised you and I that we have power over Satan, and God's protection is extended to each of those sealed in their minds.

"The word" of your testimony will allow you to overcome them, you won't even premeditate what to say, for God, through the Holy Spirit, will put the words in your mouth. The death that comes is to the "two witnesses" only, and to them it is for 84 hours [three and a half days].

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Luke 21:36​

“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”
Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11and great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. 12But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. 13And it shall turn to you for a testimony. 14Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. 17And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 18But there shall not an hair of your head perish. 19In your patience possess ye your souls.
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21Then let them which are in Judæa flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 24And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:36​

“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't deny the Rapture and be left behind!!!
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
13 And now, dear brothers, I want you to know what happens to a Christian when he dies so that when it happens, you will not be full of sorrow, as those are who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and then came back to life again, we can also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him all the Christians who have died.

15 I can tell you this directly from the Lord: that we who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a mighty shout and with the soul-stirring cry of the archangel and the great trumpet-call of God. And the believers who are dead will be the first to rise to meet the Lord. 17 Then we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. 18 So comfort and encourage each other with this news.===Caught up IS the rapture. After the years of the great tribulation Jesus will return to earth and bring the raptured believers with Him and defeat all evil and set up His eternal kingdom here on earth and God will have His home here for all eternity!. PTL
pre-trib rapture is a lie which we should always deny

Christ's Second Coming = 1 Thess 4:13-18 is 100% TRUTH

1st His Coming
2nd Resurrection
3rd Rapture

2 Thessalonians ch2 and Genesis and Daniel and JESUS and 1 John ch2 and Revelation tell us that the Antichrist comes before the LORD's Return.

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...pre-trib rapture is a lie which we should always deny...
Since when did the truth become a lie? Sure we are living in "1984" in the political realm, but the Pre-Tribulation Rapture has always remained the true Bible doctrine.

Reactions: GISMYS_7

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since when did the truth become a lie? Sure we are living in "1984" in the political realm, but the Pre-Tribulation Rapture has always remained the true Bible doctrine.
Rapture = 100% TRUTH

pre-trib rapture = 100% Falsehood

When is the last time you read Matthew ch24 and 1 & 2 Thess and 1 John and Revelation???

Can you find, in any place in Scripture, where God said: I will pre-trib rapture my Bride/Elect/Saints.

Let me know
thanks

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pre-trib rapture is a lie which we should always deny
I believe in the Catching up (rapture) regarding Those specifically “converted in Christ”. 1Thes 4:16-17
Already …bodily dead crucified with Christ
Already …soul saved
Already …spirit quickened

Fully prepared, to be risen up, in new body, by the Power of the Lord, above the face of the Earth, to the Clouds….the Repeat as prophecy reveals Applied to Noah and his family, risen up above the Earth as death and destruction and Wrath from Heaven was effected upon the Earth and its inhabitants.

Regarding those who are Not Converted IN Christ…but yet believe IN Jesus. Their body must die, before they receive Salvation. They are those killed during the Trib, bodily dying IN Belief IN Jesus… which 1Thes 4:14 speaks of God (bringing them with Him)…That is God raising after the millennial reign, first resurrection of masses of believers.

There are distinctions…in the end of days…regarding Every individual. IN Christ is an exclusive “category” (so to speak).

Water baptism, believer, follower, Christian, man-made church member, etc. are vague terms.

God has set forth His precise Order and Way….and the “IF”…”Then”…and precisely what shall apply to an individual And Why.

No doubt there shall be Many Troubles, Tribulations, Chaos, Disturbing, Frightening occurrences….By, Through, Of acts of men…and Influences of demonic angels…Before the Lord Gods Anger Waxes Hot….and gives the inhabitants of the Earth taste after taste of His Wrath, increasing bit by bit.

And Division and Separation occuring throughout the (what I believe is a Seven year period and 1,000 year period)… to conclude human mans existence.

Christ's Second Coming = 1 Thess 4:13-18 is 100% TRUTH
1st His Coming
2nd Resurrection
3rd Rapture

2 Thessalonians ch2 and Genesis and Daniel and JESUS and 1 John ch2 and Revelation tell us that the Antichrist comes before the LORD's Return.
I believe many Anti-CHRISTS are Now present on Earth….some sitting in “high” political and religious offices Wielding head-spinning influences.

Many Present “men” office sitters have attained their position via, Money and Conniving, Lying, Cheating…

When THE Biblical Anti-Christ is Revealed…his Power will come from God…. Not the hokey pokey crap men are doing now.

God Bless,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you find, in any place in Scripture, where God said: I will pre-trib rapture my Bride/Elect/Saints.
Why would God word it that way to pacify all those looking for textbook answers? Christ has already revealed the truth of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture to those who pay close attention to His words. And those who refuse to do so go into all kinds of error and speculation.

Everyone wants textbook answers from Scripture. But God reveals things in a totally different way. Therefore we have the revelation of the rapture of Enoch -- the 7th from Adam -- as a preview of the Rapture of the Church. He was walking on earth at one moment. And the next moment he was gone. And the Flood came much later.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would God word it that way to pacify all those looking for textbook answers? Christ has already revealed the truth of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture to those who pay close attention to His words. And those who refuse to do so go into all kinds of error and speculation.

Everyone wants textbook answers from Scripture. But God reveals things in a totally different way. Therefore we have the revelation of the rapture of Enoch -- the 7th from Adam -- as a preview of the Rapture of the Church. He was walking on earth at one moment. And the next moment he was gone. And the Flood came much later.
i am not against you my Brother - Peace

We are both for the Truth and nothing but the Truth - Amen

God is not the author of confusion - 1 Corinthians 14:33

Does the Rapture occur before or after His Second Coming?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in the Catching up (rapture) regarding Those specifically “converted in Christ”. 1Thes 4:16-17
Already …bodily dead crucified with Christ
Already …soul saved
Already …spirit quickened

Fully prepared, to be risen up, in new body, by the Power of the Lord, above the face of the Earth, to the Clouds….the Repeat as prophecy reveals Applied to Noah and his family, risen up above the Earth as death and destruction and Wrath from Heaven was effected upon the Earth and its inhabitants.

Regarding those who are Not Converted IN Christ…but yet believe IN Jesus. Their body must die, before they receive Salvation. They are those killed during the Trib, bodily dying IN Belief IN Jesus… which 1Thes 4:14 speaks of God (bringing them with Him)…That is God raising after the millennial reign, first resurrection of masses of believers.

There are distinctions…in the end of days…regarding Every individual. IN Christ is an exclusive “category” (so to speak).

Water baptism, believer, follower, Christian, man-made church member, etc. are vague terms.

God has set forth His precise Order and Way….and the “IF”…”Then”…and precisely what shall apply to an individual And Why.

No doubt there shall be Many Troubles, Tribulations, Chaos, Disturbing, Frightening occurrences….By, Through, Of acts of men…and Influences of demonic angels…Before the Lord Gods Anger Waxes Hot….and gives the inhabitants of the Earth taste after taste of His Wrath, increasing bit by bit.

And Division and Separation occuring throughout the (what I believe is a Seven year period and 1,000 year period)… to conclude human mans existence.

I believe many Anti-CHRISTS are Now present on Earth….some sitting in “high” political and religious offices Wielding head-spinning influences.

Many Present “men” office sitters have attained their position via, Money and Conniving, Lying, Cheating…

When THE Biblical Anti-Christ is Revealed…his Power will come from God…. Not the hokey pokey crap men are doing now.

God Bless,
Taken
Noah was delivered from God's Wrath = 100% TRUTH = 100% AMEN

Noah was not pre-trib raptured = Noah endured the Greatest Tribulation the world had seen.

The world is currently experiencing great tribulation and it is about to get much worse whereby eclipsing Noah's day.

This is why Jesus said : "as in the days of Noah"

100% AGREE with you = "God has set forth His precise Order and Way"

That Order and Way has been spelled out for us in the OT, in the Gospel, in the Apostles and in Revelation.

There are no pre-trib raptures recorded by the Prophets whether in prophecy or allegorical accounts.

There are no pre-trib rapture statements from the Gospel, Apostles or Revelation.

Pre-Wrath = 100% = 1 Thess 1:10 = and to await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead
Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath.

Furthermore - we must adhere ourselves to "It is written" and we must refuse "It is NOT written".

Peace

Last edited:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
[...]

Does the Rapture occur before or after His Second Coming?
They are fused in the one experience.

The Rapture continues to be revived, until the Lord comes.

Then the two are revived together, until knowledge comes to be 'of God'.

Then the Holy Spirit is established and so on so forth.

The point is that the Rapture is like a gate, to everything else that happens in the spiritual realms.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are fused in the one experience.

The Rapture continues to be revived, until the Lord comes.

Then the two are revived together, until knowledge comes to be 'of God'.

Then the Holy Spirit is established and so on so forth.

The point is that the Rapture is like a gate, to everything else that happens in the spiritual realms.
Does the Rapture occur before the Resurrection?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does the Rapture occur before the Resurrection?
The Resurrection was crucified (similar to revival, as an event) at the time of the Resurrection, hence those coming forth from graves (as they did).

In a sense this was a foreshadowing of the Rapture.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still trying to understand why you all want to escape , did not scripture state that we shall overcome by His blood?

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

When satan and his fallen angles are cast out onto the earth, the "elect" and those who have the seal of God in their minds will overcome them through the power given them in Christ's blood. You are the "elect" when you understand who Satan is, and what will come to pass. God has promised you and I that we have power over Satan, and God's protection is extended to each of those sealed in their minds.

"The word" of your testimony will allow you to overcome them, you won't even premeditate what to say, for God, through the Holy Spirit, will put the words in your mouth. The death that comes is to the "two witnesses" only, and to them it is for 84 hours [three and a half days].
AWESOME Post

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Resurrection was crucified (similar to revival, as an event) at the time of the Resurrection, hence those coming forth from graves (as they did).

In a sense this was a foreshadowing of the Rapture.
i am not asking/referring about Christ rising from the dead

According to Scripture (no ideas here permitted) when does the Resurrection of the Saints who have died in Him occur?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

According to Scripture (no ideas here permitted) when does the Resurrection of the Saints who have died in Him occur?
No no, there were others who rose from the dead at the time (that is scriptural).

Then you have the elders waiting to be avenged, and those who were beheaded at Christ's return and the saints in His army at Armageddon.

Am I missing something? I didn't mention the Two Witnesses or the angels who appear at various times. You will have to correct me, if there's more?

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No no, there were others who rose from the dead at the time (that is scriptural).

Then you have the elders waiting to be avenged, and those who were beheaded at Christ's return and the saints in His army at Armageddon.

Am I missing something?
There were 'some' who came out of the graves to fulfill prophecy -
Isaiah 26:19 -
Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.

You are missing(although you know) the exact TIME that the Resurrection of the Just occurs.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Enoch is not representative of the Church.

Enoch, the 7th from Adam is a OT Christophany = Enoch is a preview of Christ = the 7th Day
Remember on the 7th Day God Rested = CHRIST

Enoch had the same Testimony as Christ = Hebrews 11:5
By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, “and was not found, because God had taken him”;
for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Matthew 3:17 - And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
Enoch was "taken Up" just as Christ was "taken Up" = Enoch only represents Christ

Do the 7 churches of Revelation have this Testimony??? = NOPE

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

The resurrection happens at death, your flesh will not rise , it's over and done with , back to dust never to be needed again.

If one believes people are still in the ground , they must believe that Christ is as well. Why is it so hard to believe that at death we do the exact thing that He did . It's written

I Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."

What's the subject in the above verse ?

This concern is over "them which are asleep". The concern is over the loved ones that have died and left them, and their decaying bodies are out there in their grave. Paul is saying for us not to be sorry about those Christians who are dead and gone, for that is the concern of the heathen. The heathen's fear comes from their ignorance of God's word, and His promises. The heathen have no hope, for they believe it's over at the burial.

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

If we believe, as a Christian, that Christ set the example for us; so that we will follow as He did, in dying, and rising again, then "to sleep" is to be dead from the flesh body. The Greek is a simple language, for it's structure allows one to be more precise. The subject in the frame of this verse is; "that ye not be ignorant as to where the dead are." If you're a Christian, you know and believe that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and on the third day arose and came out of the tomb. If you do not believe this, Paul classifies you as ignorant, and heathen [non-believer].

Even those who died before Christ were not in no dust in the ground , I mean who did He go preach to?

I Peter 3:19 "By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison,"

These spirits that Christ preached to in prison, were the spirits of the saints that died prior to His death on the cross.