• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
This is #2 : regarding my mini-teaching series that shows you how Heretics try to bend the bible to twist your faith in Christ into : NO faith in Christ.

Here is #1 in case you want to study it.

"Depart from me i never knew you". #1

This partial VERSE...("""endure to the end".. is easy to explain, as all you have to do is pick up a bible and read more then that one verse.
Heretics do not... Heretics use commentaries and websites, and usually one verse to try to build a false Theology that is always related to teaching the lie of "losing salvation" or related to the deception of trying to stay saved, having lost all faith in Christ.

So, .... the deceiver tells you..>"if you want to go to heaven, you have to (SELF EFFORT) (WORKS) "'endure to the end"".
Then this deceiver will try to convince you that the "END" is the end of your life.
So, isn't that just a cozy and completed pile of Cross rejecting Legalistic Nonsense.

Let me show you the verses now.

First, the Apostles are asking Jesus in Matthew 24:3 .. WHEN Is the "SIGN" of the coming of the "END OF THE AGE"... Or as the KJV teaches. "the END OF THE WORLD".
So, Reader, we are about to be Raptured...
Is that because the end of the world is upon us? ???
Not quite.
And, if you are a Mid Trib-er..... then you know that there is a GREAT TRIB, coming SOON.

Well, there you go..

The "END" that Jesus is talking about,( is for THOSE WHO ARE HERE) they are to endure to the END of the Great Tribulation, when another Gospel is being Preached by JEWS, 144,000.
These 144,000 Jews are not preaching PAUL's "gospel of the Grace of God" as that is OVER< when the "time of the Gentiles" ends, As that Gospel, is Paul's Gospel, and it ends as the Great Trib Begins.
.. In the G-Trib... the "gospel of the Kingdom" not the "Gospel of the Grace of God" is what the 144,000 Jews will be preaching.. to those who are IN THE GREAT TRIB, and you wont be, i wont be, and the "body of Christ" won't be in it.

Now, here is that "endure to the end"......explained to people who study their bible and love it..
Jesus says, in v 23... that "when you SEE the "abomination of DESOLATION.... Matthew 24:15.... then Jesus Says......you will know the "END." And that is not the end of your life as lying heretics teach on every Christian forum, and from Thousands of Pulpits.
See that?
Reader the "abomination of Desolation" is in the GREAT TRIBULATION......its not now in the "time of the Gentiles".
So, the "enduring to the END" is related to a different gospel and its during the Great Tribulation that THOSE who are in it, are to "endure to the END" of it.
So, that is NOT the born again, as we will be with JESUS, "in the Twinkling of an EYE" "You shall be CHANGED">....and have our new Bodies.

So, when a DECEIVER is trying to ram a "endure to the end" verse down your throat that is only for the GREAT TRIBULATION, then mark this person as one more heretic who does not know any bible, and it can be that they are not born again.
They certainly should not be teaching anything about SALVATION, as they are not associated with the Cross or the understanding of God's Grace.
If they were, they would be talking about GOD's GRACE and THE CROSS and "The Gift of Salvation and The Gift of Righteousness".
Why do they never talk about this REAL SALVATION that is GOD GIVEN and CHRIST EARNED?
Its because they don't know anything about it, having no personal experience with it.
Believe it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A person who believes they can lose their salvation is actually practicing NOT BELIEVING IN JESUS.
If they did, they would not believe they can lose their salvation, as they would TRUST JESUS to keep them saved.

So, this is very offensive to God.
Its to literally SPIT on the Cross, when a person does not believe that Jesus keeps you saved.
You are DENYING CHRIST all the credit due Him alone for SALVATION< and have given it to yourself.
Thats SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS and its incredibly blasphemous.
And when you preach this offensive "self saving" Christ rejection blasphemy in Public, you are literally denying the Cross of Christ.
You are become "anti-Cross", and that is Anti-Christ.
Many do it here on this Forum., and not just this one.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
This is #2 : regarding my mini-teaching series that shows you how Heretics try to bend the bible to twist your faith in Christ into : NO faith in Christ.

Here is #1 in case you want to study it.

"Depart from me i never knew you". #1

This partial VERSE...("""endure to the end".. is easy to explain, as all you have to do is pick up a bible and read more then that one verse.
Heretics do not... Heretics use commentaries and websites, and usually one verse to try to build a false Theology that is always related to teaching the lie of "losing salvation" or related to the deception of trying to stay saved, having lost all faith in Christ.

So, .... the deceiver tells you..>"if you want to go to heaven, you have to (SELF EFFORT) (WORKS) "'endure to the end"".
Then this deceiver will try to convince you that the "END" is the end of your life.
So, isn't that just a cozy and completed pile of Cross rejecting Legalistic Nonsense.

Let me show you the verses now.

First, the Apostles are asking Jesus in Matthew 24:3 .. WHEN Is the "SIGN" of the coming of the "END OF THE AGE"... Or as the KJV teaches. "the END OF THE WORLD".
So, Reader, we are about to be Raptured...
Is that because the end of the world is upon us? ???
Not quite.
And, if you are a Mid Trib-er..... then you know that there is a GREAT TRIB, coming SOON.

Well, there you go..

The "END" that Jesus is talking about,( is for THOSE WHO ARE HERE) they are to endure to the END of the Great Tribulation, when another Gospel is being Preached by JEWS, 144,000.
These 144,000 Jews are not preaching PAUL's "gospel of the Grace of God" as that is OVER< when the "time of the Gentiles" ends, As that Gospel, is Paul's Gospel, and it ends as the Great Trib Begins.
.. In the G-Trib... the "gospel of the Kingdom" not the "Gospel of the Grace of God" is what the 144,000 Jews will be preaching.. to those who are IN THE GREAT TRIB, and you wont be, i wont be, and the "body of Christ" won't be in it.

Now, here is that "endure to the end"......explained to people who study their bible and love it..
Jesus says, in v 23... that "when you SEE the "abomination of DESOLATION.... Matthew 24:15.... then Jesus Says......you will know the "END." And that is not the end of your life as lying heretics teach on every Christian forum, and from Thousands of Pulpits.
See that?
Reader the "abomination of Desolation" is in the GREAT TRIBULATION......its not now in the "time of the Gentiles".
So, the "enduring to the END" is related to a different gospel and its during the Great Tribulation that THOSE who are in it, are to "endure to the END" of it.
So, that is NOT the born again, as we will be with JESUS, "in the Twinkling of an EYE" "You shall be CHANGED">....and have our new Bodies.

So, when a DECEIVER is trying to ram a "endure to the end" verse down your throat that is only for the GREAT TRIBULATION, then mark this person as one more heretic who does not know any bible, and it can be that they are not born again.
They certainly should not be teaching anything about SALVATION, as they are not associated with the Cross or the understanding of God's Grace.
If they were, they would be talking about GOD's GRACE and THE CROSS and "The Gift of Salvation and The Gift of Righteousness".
Why do they never talk about this REAL SALVATION that is GOD GIVEN and CHRIST EARNED?
Its because they don't know anything about it, having no personal experience with it.
Believe it.

Yes sir, endurance is needed especially now that we are so very close to finishing the race. satan is putting on the full court press, but we haven't seen anything yet, wait till the great tribulation starts. Now it certainly the time to prepare for it, so that we can endure to the end.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now it certainly the time to prepare for it, so that we can endure to the end.

Robert,

The born again are already prepared for it..
We wont be here.
when the "time of the gentiles ends", at the start of the Great Trib, the born again will be Gone.

There is no need for the born again to hear 144,000 Jews preaching a different Gospel than the One that Paul was given by Jesus.
We dont need to hear that, as we are born again.
Those who are in the Great Trib, who missed the Rapture, are now in a mess, as you have the Beast, you have the "mark", you have a "global economy" that you can join that is controlled by the Son of Perdition, so, to eat you have to take the mark. To drink you have to take the mark.
To not be martyr'd you have to take the "mark".
Christians , born again, wont be in that hellish mess, as we will be with Christ, having met Him "in the air". to get our new bodies.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert,

The born again are already prepared for it..
We wont be here.
when the "time of the gentiles ends", at the start of the Great Trib, the born again will be Gone.

There is no need for the born again to hear 144,000 Jews preaching a different Gospel than the One that Paul was given by Jesus.
We dont need to hear that, as we are born again.
Those who are in the Great Trib, who missed the Rapture, are now in a mess, as you have the Beast, you have the "mark", you have a "global economy" that you can join that is controlled by the Son of Perdition, so, to eat you have to take the mark. To drink you have to take the mark.
To not be martyr'd you have to take the "mark".
Christians , born again, wont be in that hellish mess, as we will be with Christ, having met Him "in the air". to get our new bodies.

That is quite true Be, the born again are prepared, but even in that Jesus provided a warning for them Mat 25:1-13 All of us whether born again or not have to endure to the end sir. Mat 24:13
The born again will not leave during the tribulation however, review Mat 24:22 and 1 Thes 4:17

Christians already know the identity of the son of perdition, and do not have to worry about receiving the mark of the beast, unless of course they fall away like those foolish virgins. Those who serve God have His promise that if we keep on serving Him He will provide Mat 6:33. Remember those in the wilderness? None of us have to worry about buying or selling when the time comes.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is quite true Be, the born again are prepared, but even in that Jesus provided a warning for them Mat 25:1-13 All of us whether born again or not have to endure to the end sir. Mat 24:13

Your verse is talking to people who will become believers in the Great Trib, after hearing the 144,000 preach.
This is not you.
You are not in the GT, and you do not have to endure to the end of it.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your verse is talking to people who will become believers in the Great Trib, after hearing the 144,000 preach.
This is not you.
You are not in the GT, and you do not have to endure to the end of it.

Strange, that was a sign of Jesus' presence, the last days prior to his return. Mat 24:3

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This passage below is not referring to the tribulation period, and it is saying we have to remain stedfast in our faith until the end to be a partaker of Christ.

“...We are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.” (Hebrews 3:13-14).​

In other words, those who are not partakers of Christ are obviously not going to be saved, and we are told we are made partakers of Christ IF we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.

Reactions: Wynona

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another one.

2 Timothy 2:12
“If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:”

This verse implies that we must suffer until the end for Jesus in this life to reign with Him in His Kingdom.

This verse also implies that if we deny Him in this life (up until we die), then Jesus will deny us (i.e. we will not be saved).

So you have to be faithful to Jesus and not just have a belief alone in Jesus for salvation. For even the demons believe and tremble.

Reactions: Wynona

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So many misunderstand what enduring to the end means.
It's synonymous with ''go through''. In other words it is a verse imparting encouragement. As in , no matter what you go through,what the world throws at us, we know we are saved in the end. Because nothing can take that from us.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many misunderstand what enduring to the end means.
It's synonymous with ''go through''. In other words it is a verse imparting encouragement. As in , no matter what you go through,what the world throws at us, we know we are saved in the end. Because nothing can take that from us.

Good thing that is not the only verse in the Bible that says a similar thing.

We are told:

“...We are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.” (Hebrews 3:13-14).

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life." (Jude 1:21).

"...be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." (Revelation 2:10).​

We are told to:

1. Continue in the grace of God (Acts of the Apostles 13:43).

2. Continue in the faith (Acts of the Apostles 14:22) (Colossians 1:23).

3. Continue in his goodness, otherwise we can be cut off (just like the Jews were cut off) (Romans 11:21-22).

Again, these verses above imply that we have to continue to be faithful to the Lord our whole lives in order to be saved in the end.
God is not going to force us into the Kingdom because of a one time decision we made for Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In other words, those who are not partakers of Christ are obviously not going to be saved, and we are told we are made partakers of Christ IF we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.

If you have to do anything to be saved or stay saved, then you are earning your salvation.
And that includes trying to "hold on" or "keep this"..
So, your verse is actually speaking literally about being Born Again.
As to be "made a partaker of Christ" is not something you can hold unto......its something that God causes you to become, as "born again". = "IN Christ".
And after He causes a BELIEVER to receive this "Gift of Salvation" (born again) then God Himself takes the responsibility to complete your salvation.

Philippians 1:6.

"God (not you)......GOD< who began salvation in all the born again....will HIMSELF be faithful to complete it".

"faithful to complete your salvation".

So, your verse, has to be rightly divided in context with that one., and John 10:28.... and YOU do never do this. And you are not the only one.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Good thing that is not the only verse in the Bible that says a similar thing.

We are told:

“...We are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.” (Hebrews 3:13-14).

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life." (Jude 1:21).

"...be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." (Revelation 2:10).​

We are told to:

1. Continue in the grace of God (Acts of the Apostles 13:43).

2. Continue in the faith (Acts of the Apostles 14:22) (Colossians 1:23).

3. Continue in his goodness, otherwise we can be cut off (just like the Jews were cut off) (Romans 11:21-22).

Again, these verses above imply that we have to continue to be faithful to the Lord our whole lives in order to be saved in the end.
God is not going to force us into the Kingdom because of a one time decision we made for Christ.
Context!
Jesus said.....
Trump's personal interpretation that seeks to disempower the gospel.

Jesus said no one comes to him unless the father calls them.

Jesus said, ''and this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.'' John 6

If we believe God is source,creator,eternal power over life and death, why would we dare think God needs our help to keep his word to us?

Talk about arrogance.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Context!
Jesus said.....
Trump's personal interpretation that seeks to disempower the gospel.

Jesus said no one comes to him unless the father calls them.

Jesus said, ''and this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.'' John 6

If we believe God is source,creator,eternal power over life and death, why would we dare think God needs our help to keep his word to us?

Talk about arrogance.

John 6:37-40 says,

37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

First, what does Jesus mean by,

“All that the Father giveth me come to me?”

Well, we have to understand that the Father elects those based on His future foreknowledge of our free will choice concerning Him (1 Peter 1:2) (Deuteronomy 30:19). Also, we also have to understand that not everyone is going to be saved; However, it is God's will that all people should be saved, though (1 Timothy 2:4) (2 Peter 3:9) (Revelation 22:17). This is why we read in Scripture about how many are called, but few are chosen (Matthew 20:16).

Same meanings since all are given the chance to have life through Jesus. But those who are His have come so willingly in faith, repenting and turning with a sincere heart; forever to the submission of God’s commandments and desires.

Verse 39 implies that it is possible for Jesus to lose some of the flock. If it were not so, He would have said so. But if what you say is true, then Jesus would have said,

"I WILL lose nothing."

However, that is not what Jesus said. Jesus says,

"I SHOULD lose nothing."

John 6:39 (KJV) says,

"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day."

Second, eternal life here is not a guarantee. Jesus says in verse 40

"MAY have everlasting life".

John 6:40

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

In other words, Jesus should lose none and all who are His should be raised, because they should all continue in the righteousness God gave them through the sacrifice of Jesus. It’s not that Jesus isn’t capable of keeping up with His sheep; it’s that He never keeps His sheep against their wills. How so?

Well, we see in Scripture that the Father gave all of the disciples to Jesus; However, Jesus kept them all except Judas, though.

John 17:12 says:

"While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled."

Now, allow me to rephrase this in modern-terminology:

While I was with the marbles in the world, I kept them. Those marbles that you gave me I kept, and none are lost, but the green marble.

And OSAS terminology:

While I was with the marbles in the world, I kept them. Those marbles that you gave me I kept, and none are lost, except for the green marble that you never gave me.

Do you see now how OSAS doesn't make any sense?

Old Source Link Used:
http://conditionalsalvation.com/

(Website link no longer active).

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have to do anything to be saved or stay saved, then you are earning your salvation.
And that includes trying to "hold on" or "keep this"..
So, your verse is actually speaking literally about being Born Again.
As to be "made a partaker of Christ" is not something you can hold unto......its something that God causes you to become, as "born again". = "IN Christ".
And after He causes a BELIEVER to receive this "Gift of Salvation" (born again) then God Himself takes the responsibility to complete your salvation.

Philippians 1:6.

"God (not you)......GOD< who began salvation in all the born again....will HIMSELF be faithful to complete it".

"faithful to complete your salvation".

So, your verse, has to be rightly divided in context with that one., and John 10:28.... and YOU do never do this. And you are not the only one.

Well, you are the one who is not rightly dividing here.

Hebrews 3:14 says,
“For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;”

This is context to not hardening your heart by the deceitfulness of sin (Hebrews 3:13).
So Christ can complete the good work He began in us if we allow Him to do so and if we don’t harden our heart by the deceitfulness of sin whereby we would depart from the living God (by justifying sin).
It’s not all God, and it’s not all you. Salvation is synergistic. We walk with God and God does not force you to be a certain way.
So when you read Philippians 1:6, you also have to read and believe Philippians 2:12 that says work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

Oh, and when you read John 10:28, you also have to read and believe John 10:27 that says,
“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:”

So the sheep that can never be plucked out of his hand are those sheep who follow Jesus and not lazy sheep or sheep who justify that they can sin and still be saved on some level.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

Well, we have to understand that the Father elects those based on His future foreknowledge of our free will choice concerning Him (1 Peter 1:2) (Deuteronomy 30:19). Also, we also have to understand that not everyone is going to be saved; However, it is God's will that all people should be saved, though (1 Timothy 2:4) (2 Peter 3:9) (Revelation 22:17). This is why we read in Scripture about how many are called, but few are chosen (Matthew 20:16).

Same meanings since all are given the chance to have life through Jesus. But those who are His have come so willingly in faith, repenting and turning with a sincere heart; forever to the submission of God’s commandments and desires.

Verse 39 implies that it is possible for Jesus to lose some of the flock. If it were not so, He would have said so. But if what you say is true, then Jesus would have said,

"I WILL lose nothing."

"I SHOULD lose nothing."

"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day."

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

In other words, Jesus should lose none and all who are His should be raised, because they should all continue in the righteousness God gave them through the sacrifice of Jesus. It’s not that Jesus isn’t capable of keeping up with His sheep; it’s that He never keeps His sheep against their wills. How so?

Well, we see in Scripture that the Father gave all of the disciples to Jesus; However, Jesus kept them all except Judas, though.

"While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled."

While I was with the marbles in the world, I kept them. Those marbles that you gave me I kept, and none are lost, but the green marble.

And OSAS terminology:

While I was with the marbles in the world, I kept them. Those marbles that you gave me I kept, and none are lost, except for the green marble that you never gave me.

Old Source Link Used:

Conditional salvation is a literal damned lie.
So too is works salvation.

You keep insisting fallen man has to assist eternal all powerful God to keep his word.
That's the natural selfish mind.
Only God can overcome that.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conditional salvation is a literal damned lie.
So too is works salvation.

You keep insisting fallen man has to assist eternal all powerful God to keep his word.
That's the natural selfish mind.
Only God can overcome that.

So if you truly are correct, then it should be a breeze to address or explain the verses that I put forth to you that refutes your false belief here.
For example: Again, how do you explain Matthew 25:31-46? What about 1 Timothy 5:8? How do you undo what these verses plainly say?

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So if you truly are correct, then it should be a breeze to address or explain the verses that I put forth to you that refutes your false belief here.
For example: Again, how do you explain Matthew 25:31-46? What about 1 Timothy 5:8? How do you undo what these verses plainly say?
Easy.
The church of the natural man, ego, idolatry, whose followers blaspheme the holy spirit calling God a liar as they insist salvation is a labor into death ,by choice,and can be lost by man's choice are the goats.
And worse for blaspheming God's holy spirit.

And Timothy? Paul does not , cannot, repeal God's free irrevocable gift.
Nor does a reasonable person think that verse says it is possible.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

"I WILL lose nothing."

"I SHOULD lose nothing."

And OSAS terminology:

Old Source Link Used:

What anti-gospel natural minds are ,as God warned his people, incapable of understanding, as evident because they repeat the same desperate rhetoric so to denigrate the Gospel and push their carnal works teaching is this.

Faith and Salvation are free irrevocable gifts of God.
Those who are in that gift covenant do not make a habit of sinning. Because God's holy spirit is within us.

That is what differentiates the our church of God and we in Christ from the materialist,carnal idolatrous,works blasphemers who insist they chose to believe and can lose salvation. Which is true.
Because they believe their church instills salvation, and can take it away.
Which is why they insist their believers are perpetual sinners,who need to perpetually repent, in order to stay in the grace of their church from the time they are baptized against their will as newborns.And are from that moment beholding to the church that tells them what it means to be saved.
Faith alone, anathema.
Grace alone,anathema.
Christ alone, anathema.
Scripture alone, anathema.

No wonder God's irrevocable grace gift of faith and salvation are condemned and denied by those faithful to that false church. It's a commandment!

Anathema=
1. Someone or something intensely disliked or loathed —usually used as a predicate nominative; or one that is cursed by ecclesiastical authority.

2. A ban or curse solemnly pronounced by ecclesiastical authority and accompanied by excommunication; the denunciation of something as accursed.

''In the formal canons of all the ecumenical councils accepted by the Catholic Church, the word "anathema" implies exclusion from the society of the faithful because of heresy. Records of the 9th and 12th centuries identify anathema from ex-communication, a difference later clarified by using the term "major excommunication" for exclusion from the community of the faithful, and "minor ex-communication" for ordinary ex-communication or exclusion from reception of the sacraments.''

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

That verse is not speaking about becoming a "new Creation in Christ"....... that is what Jesus is talking about when He says...."you must be born again".

A Christian becomes the "temple of the Holy Spirit", when they Believe in Jesus and God accepts their faith to give them the 'new Birth".
This is to be BORN AGAIN.
So, that is how a Christian becomes one..
its not by "holding onto" anything, .. Its by BELIEVING in Jesus, and being born again by the Spirit of God, that causes all who have been born again to become "ONE WITH GOD"..."IN CHRIST".
"Holding" is not required..
Commandment keeping is not required.
Water is not required..

=BELIEVING Is what God requires.....as "the work of God is that you BELIEVE IN JESUS Whom God Sent".​