Eternity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me be very clear upfront we actually know very little about eternity. The Bible does not spell it all out simply because we have no need to know those details yet and most is beyond our comprehension.

With that said there are groups in eternity.

There are Israel and Church Saints. There are the Saints that are neither Israel or Church. There are the Innocents. All of which will be on the new earth.

There are the damned.

We know Israel and Church will be in the New Jerusalem. We do not know if the rest will be inside or outside the New Jerusalem.

We know the damned will be in the Lake of Fire.

There are also the Angels did not rebel and those that did.

And there are the Living Creatures. Flesh beings who are not angels but four of which are around the throne of God.

I believe the Bible teaches the four our representatives of many more such beings.

We have no idea where they will be.

The Angels had estates for the Bible. So we don't know if the Angels that did not rebel will have their estates for eternity. I suspect they will.

The fallen Angels will be in the Lake.

Finally there are the demons. The Bible makes it quite clear they are not fallen Angels. I believe they are fallen Living Creatures. They will be in the Lake.

The Saints will be glorified, meaning perfect sexless bodies that will not hunger, thirst, suffer illness, injury or need sleep.

There will be a wide avenue the New Jerusalem with a river running down and lined trees of life bearing 12 fruits which change every month.

The Avenue is made of pure gold, the 12 foundations made of precious gems and the 12 gates to the city each cut from a giant Pearl.

The city will be a 1,400 mile cube. Estimates say 20 billion people.

There will be no sun, moon or oceans.

We will have mansions, so obviously in contrary to what some think we will not be standing at the throne for eternity worshiping God.

I believe we will be free to enjoy the universe, what ever it will be like.

Getting bored it's hard to conceive of in that picture.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those redeemed of the church of Smyrna (see Revelation 2:8-11), while they may not inherit the kingdom of God for that sorcery has been forced upon them (through the Mental Health System, which forces believers to take drugs over the fact that they believe in such a way as to be evident that they are obeying the gospel), nevertheless they will not be hurt of the second death.

They will have glorified bodies that will experience that fire and brimstone as pure pleasure.

However, those who are cast in the lake of fire for that it is punishment for being abominable or unbelieving or cowardly or liars...Revelation 21:8...the lake of fire for them will be everlasting punishment...Matthew 25:46...and they will not be able to enter through the gates into the city.

Reactions: Acolyte

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those redeemed of the church of Smyrna (see Revelation 2:8-11), while they may not inherit the kingdom of God for that sorcery has been forced upon them (through the Mental Health System, which forces believers to take drugs over the fact that they believe in such a way as to be evident that they are obeying the gospel), nevertheless they will not be hurt of the second death.

They will have glorified bodies that will experience that fire and brimstone as pure pleasure.

However, those who are cast in the lake of fire for that it is punishment for being abominable or unbelieving or cowardly or liars...Revelation 21:8...the lake of fire for them will be everlasting punishment...Matthew 25:46...and they will not be able to enter through the gates into the city.

Sorcery?

Revelation 2
To the Church in Smyrna
8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write:These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.
9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
11 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorcery?

Revelation 2
To the Church in Smyrna
8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write:These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.
9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
11 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.
Based on my own experience that when I behave according to biblical doctrine (for example, when I have religious preoccupation, 1 Peter 2:1-3, Psalms 1) or a persecution complex (Matthew 5:10-12, 2 Timothy 3:10-12), I am then put in a situation where, more often than not, I am released after ten days of being psychologically evaluated; and not until after I become "med-compliant" taking medication for the psychological problems that they see in me. (Now, when I am on these meds, I am not considered to have these problems; and this is based not on my behaviour but on whether or not I am taking the meds). Thus I am psychologically conditioned to take drugs, which amounts to sorcery. And they consider that they have killed me spiritually.

In the Greek, the term witchcraft (kjv) or sorcery (nkjv) is translated from the Greek word that we get the English word pharmacy from, pharmakeia, which has as its Strong's definition (#5331) medication.

What they do, is, that if they see you behaving as a Christian, they are alerted to your behaviour and they work (they even have the police authorities behind them) to get you in a situation where they will first inject you to get you re-addicted to the medications and then they kindly let you know (through the conditioning that they exercise, by taking you in every time you stop taking them) that you cannot be free in the outside world unless you take your medications faithfully, which is what I am currently doing.

Now Galatians 5:19-21 would proclaim condemnation over this apart from what I posted in post #2 above.

It is the comfort of the Holy Spirit for me to know that even if I am slightly condemned by Galatians 5:19-21, Revelation 21:8, and Revelation 22:15; that there is a loophole in Revelation 2:11 that takes away the pain of the condemnation over being made a "sorceror" against my will.

Really, I hold myself unresponsible for the sin of witchcraft, since it is very much as if a woman were in the field and were raped by a man. She cried out, but there was no one to help; so she is not responsible for the sexual immorality, she has been raped.

Thus in injecting Christians against our wills, the Mental Health System is guilty of spiritual rape...and this is the bottom line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acolyte

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Based on my own experience that when I behave according to biblical doctrine (for example, when I have religious preoccupation, 1 Peter 2:1-3, Psalms 1) or a persecution complex (Matthew 5:10-12, 2 Timothy 3:10-12), I am then put in a situation where, more often than not, I am released after ten days of being psychologically evaluated; and not until after I become "med-compliant" taking medication for the psychological problems that they see in me. (Now, when I am on these meds, I am not considered to have these problems; and this is based not on my behaviour but on whether or not I am taking the meds). Thus I am psychologically conditioned to take drugs, which amounts to sorcery. And they consider that they have killed me spiritually.

In the Greek, the term witchcraft (kjv) or sorcery (nkjv) is translated from the Greek word that we get the English word pharmacy from, pharmakeia, which has as its Strong's definition (#5331) medication.

What they do, is, that if they see you behaving as a Christian, they are alerted to your behaviour and they work (they even have the police authorities behind them) to get you in a situation where they will first inject you to get you re-addicted to the medications and then they kindly let you know (through the conditioning that they exercise, by taking you in every time you stop taking them) that you cannot be free in the outside world unless you take your medications faithfully, which is what I am currently doing.

Now Galatians 5:19-21 would proclaim condemnation over this apart from what I posted in post #2 above.

It is the comfort of the Holy Spirit for me to know that even if I am slightly condemned by Galatians 5:19-21, Revelation 21:8, and Revelation 22:15; that there is a loophole in Revelation 2:11 that takes away the pain of the condemnation over being made a "sorceror" against my will.

Really, I hold myself unresponsible for the sin of witchcraft, since it is very much as if a woman were in the field and were raped by a man. She cried out, but there was no one to help; so she is not responsible for the sexual immorality, she has been raped.

Thus in injecting Christians against our wills, the Mental Health System is guilty of spiritual rape...and this is the bottom line.

I was dealing with your use of Revelation 2Which had no reference to drugs, medical or otherwise.

I understand the issues out there mental health, drugs, etc.

I had to deal with them in the military and elected office.

Those are complicated things that are mishandled more often mishandled than handled correctly.

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why wouldn't you just keep working up there instead of fluffy clouds and the harps, if you're Elected and Priests, in that afterlife, or so one source of interest, "Tomorrow's World" online.