FACTS ABOUT ABORTION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is still not a living being until God breathes into it the breath of life. That's what the Bible says. Do you have a problem with what the Bible says?
Where does the Bible say that? In your previous posts you have quoted Genesis 2:7 which says that God formed the first man and breathed into him so that he would become a living being. This has nothing to do with abortion. Adam had no ancestors from whom he could inherit life. He never had the experience of being in a womb.

Adam passed the life on to his descendants so there was no reason for God to perform a specific act of breathing life into them so they could live. If I am wrong about this, then show me from the Bible. Do you have a problem with what the Bible says?

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Marymog

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't understand your comment. God never approves of murder, but what does that have to do with abortion?? There is no "life" living inside a womb. Life only occurs when God breathes into its nostrils the breath of life.

You need to turn off CNN and MSNBC.
You've been living there way too long.

Listen, where there is a heartbeat, there is "LIFE".

"Life" is in the BLOOD>., according to the Bible.
Blood is in a 6 week old fetus, and this blood is being driven by a beating heart, at that time.

wake up.

Killing a baby in the womb is not a "right".
Its an act of stopping a Life.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to turn off CNN and MSNBC.
You've been living there way too long.

Listen, where there is a heartbeat, there is "LIFE".

"Life" is in the BLOOD>., according to the Bible.
Blood is in a 6 week old fetus, and this blood is being driven by a beating heart, at that time.

wake up.

Killing a baby in the womb is not a "right".
Its an act of stopping a Life.

Why does this simplistic explanation keep reappearing? Abortions are most often performed for medical necessity. The fetus might be unable to survive outside the womb (or may have died in utero); the mother's life might be at risk if she carries the fetus to term; the pregnancy might be the result of a rape, including young girls as victims; etc.

It's time that you educated yourself about the reality of pregnancy termination, and stop watching Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, and other ideologues.

Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why does this simplistic explanation keep reappearing? Abortions are most often performed for medical necessity. The fetus might be unable to survive outside the womb (or may have died in utero); the mother's life might be at risk if she carries the fetus to term; the pregnancy might be the result of a rape, including young girls as victims; etc.

It's time that you educated yourself about the reality of pregnancy termination, and stop watching Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, and other ideologues.
Abortion is actually mandated under Mosaic Law, but no one seems to be able to find it.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You failed to mention one form of "medical necessity", the fact that some women have an abortion because it is inconvenient for them to have a baby.

Have you ever read the book Unplanned by Abby Johnson or seen the movie? Abby was once a director of a Planned Parenthood clinic who changed her views and became an opponent of abortion. She had two abortions before her change of heart and both were motivated not by medical necessity but because she didn't want to go to the trouble of raising a child.

Abortion is actually mandated under Mosaic Law, but no one seems to be able to find it.
Why don't you tell us where it is? I have read the Bible several times but I don't recall ever reading of any command to have an abortion.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Why don't you tell us where it is? I have read the Bible several times but I don't recall ever reading of any command to have an abortion.

Abortion is mandated for a woman who conceives from an adulterous relationship. She is administered an abortion potion:

"If you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

Now . . . which tribe of Israel was totally obliterated by abortions administered by God?

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand your comment. God never approves of murder, but what does that have to do with abortion?? There is no "life" living inside a womb. Life only occurs when God breathes into its nostrils the breath of life.

God breaths life into the baby at the moment of conception.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God breaths life into the baby at the moment of conception.
I don't know where you get that from, but you certainly didn't get it from the Bible!!

The Bible says “The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being” (Genesis 2:7).

First God formed man from dirt, and then when he was fully formed, God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. A fetus does not have nostrils or lungs at conception.

So, since you are not getting your information from the Bible, where are you getting it??

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wherever the spirit of antichrist holds sway, human sacrifice abounds..

Can a civilization that murders its own children be allowed to continue?

Lord, have mercy!

Indeed it can not, and indeed it may not. The murders of babies are unconscionable. Any real true Christian knows life starts at conception

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philip, Indeed, a civilization that murders it's own children is evil, but we are not discussing murder here, we are talking about aborting a fetus which has never had life, because it has never born.

Murder, is the unlawful taking of life. You cannot murder something that has never been a "living being".
Hi Stan,

Sooooo are you saying life begins once the fetus has exited it’s mother?

Curious Mary

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think you're the one who needs to be educated! You know what I find very interesting? If the woman wants the "fetus" in her womb, she calls him or her a BABY!!! People ask her when her BABY is due! Her friends give her a BABY shower!

Imagine that.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world” (Jerusalem Talmud; Sanhedrin 4:1 (22a))........If you have saved one soul by posting this...I had an abortion 28 years ago, By suction method I think. I cry about it most days, can’t believe what I did. No excuse for murdering innocent souls. Abortion fact 2 couldn’t be any worse. I can’t get over it...Just Read of an abortionist whose been charged. The op went wrong & the baby, once delivered, started crying, so he immersed it in water to kill it. Lord have mercy on all of us who have shed innocent blood.
Jesus gives us His shalom, which means nothing broken, nothing missing.... I pray that you will know His shalom!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you're the one who needs to be educated! You know what I find very interesting? If the woman wants the "fetus" in her womb, she calls him or her a BABY!!! People ask her when her BABY is due! Her friends give her a BABY shower!

Imagine that.
That only means they have an imprecise command of the English language. You don’t have to be intelligent to reproduce. Even cockroaches can do that.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That only means they have an imprecise command of the English language. You don’t have to be intelligent to reproduce. Even cockroaches can do that.
That's a despicable thing to say!!!!!!! Human babies, created in the image of God, are not like cockroaches!!!!!!!!!!!!