FACTS ABOUT ABORTION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's a despicable thing to say!!!!!!! Human babies, created in the image of God, are not like cockroaches!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were talking about things that reproduce, and how you praise illiterate women for calling their fetus a baby, when it is not a baby it is merely a fetus. Illiterate anti-abortionists strangle the English language to death by twisting it beyond recognition. They do the same with what little they have ever read of the Bible (not much) the same way.

In a court of law, whenever there is some confusion over the meaning of a term, the courts have chosen the Oxford Dictionary as the gold standard in defining the English language. And by the Oxford standard a fetus is:

"An unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human more than eight weeks after conception."

These women do not have a baby in their womb, it is a fetus!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're projecting, I quoted a verse Jeremiah 1:5 read it. All I do is quote the Bible.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee; I have appointed thee a prophet unto the nations."

I can't imagine what that has to do with abortion, or anyone other than the person to whom it was addressed: Jeremiah.

You must be desperate to find a scrap of Scripture to support your unBiblical agenda. All the passage says is that God had chosen Jeremiah to be a prophet. Does that mean everyone who has ever been in a womb has been chosen to be a prophet?? Duh!

That passage merely has to do with God's foreknowledge about Jeremiah. No big deal! He knew us all, before the foundation of the world: "He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world . . ." Ephesians 1:4

Simply, He knew everything that would happen before the foundation of the world. He knew who would be born and who wouldn't. He knew who would be aborted by God Himself and others. God facilitates abortions, called spontaneous abortions, or miscarriages on a routine basis.

God wouldn't do something sinful would He??

If you seriously want to address abortion, it is very simple. Just provide a passage from Scripture which delares "Thou shalt not have an abortion." The reason you don't is because no such prohibition is found in Scripture.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is murder, period and people who can't understand that have no wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a sick cold individual you are, a real monster in the vain of maybe monsters from history. Abortion is murder, period and people who can't understand that have no wisdom

I understand what you are saying; something you have been told by your religion, but it's certainly not from the Bible!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I understand what you are saying; something you have been told by your religion, but it's certainly not from the Bible!
Here is what historyb said "Abortion is murder, period and people who can't understand that have no wisdom".

And you claim that that is not from the Bible but from his "religion"? How can abortion NOT be classified as anything but MURDER? And the Bible actually gives murderers the death penalty (as do many states today).

All that is needed is for enough courageous politicians with integrity to pass a law that says "ABORTION IS MURDER WHICH WILL RESULT IN THE DEATH PENALTY". That would put a stop to the wholesale slaughter of babies in a hurry, and everyone in Planned Parenthood would be facing the electric chair or lethal injection.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And you claim that that is not from the Bible but from his "religion"? How can abortion NOT be classified as anything but MURDER? And the Bible actually gives murderers the death penalty (as do many states today).

I don't see you presenting anything from the Bible, just very flawed secular reasoning.

#1 Murder is the "unlawful taking of life".

Quote the laws you had in mind.

#2 You cannot kill something that has never been alive!

#3 Their is no law in Scripture forbidding abortion, in fact it is supported and sometimes used by God as punishment.

#4 A fetus does not become a living being until it is born and God infuses into its nostrils the breath of life.

So far, all you have only given me is the opinion of Enoch and not the opinion of God.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When a man chooses to be wilfully blind, then God also blinds him.

You have presented yourself as exhibit #1 in that area.

You obviously don't care squat for what the Bible says. It appears that you belong to some sort anti-God anti-Scripture cult that wipes it's feet on Scripture and makes up its own religion.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world” (Jerusalem Talmud; Sanhedrin 4:1 (22a))........If you have saved one soul by posting this...I had an abortion 28 years ago, By suction method I think. I cry about it most days, can’t believe what I did. No excuse for murdering innocent souls. Abortion fact 2 couldn’t be any worse. I can’t get over it...Just Read of an abortionist whose been charged. The op went wrong & the baby, once delivered, started crying, so he immersed it in water to kill it. Lord have mercy on all of us who have shed innocent blood.
And your post points out in detail the barbarity of it all.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FACT NUMBER 7

Aspiration (Suction D&C), First Trimester – The abortionist will begin by dilating the woman’s cervix in order to gain entry to the uterus. Then, a suction catheter will be inserted into the uterus and used as a vacuum to remove the child. The abortionist will then use a curette to remove any remaining pieces of the child from the woman’s uterus.

Note: ...any remaining pieces...In other words, the live baby is torn into bits.

Question. How would you feel if you were torn into bits whilst you were still alive?

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
FACT NUMBER 7

Aspiration (Suction D&C), First Trimester – The abortionist will begin by dilating the woman’s cervix in order to gain entry to the uterus. Then, a suction catheter will be inserted into the uterus and used as a vacuum to remove the child. The abortionist will then use a curette to remove any remaining pieces of the child from the woman’s uterus.

Note: ...any remaining pieces...In other words, the live baby is torn into bits.

Question. How would you feel if you were torn into bits whilst you were still alive?
:(

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Stan,
IF you have been involved in an abortion decision, I urge you to seek repentance. Not saying this will be easy, and there may be what people describe as ‘relevant’ reasons. But please consider your own soul on this. We can’t alter the past-but we do have a future. (John 8:11)

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am just saying what the Bible says. I have no personal opinion apart from that.
Dear Stan,

Soooooo you believe the Bible says life does not begin until the fetus exits the womb. How does a doctor abort (kill) something that is not alive?

Curious Mary

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Stan,
IF you have been involved in an abortion decision, I urge you to seek repentance. Not saying this will be easy, and there may be what people describe as ‘relevant’ reasons. But please consider your own soul on this. We can’t alter the past-but we do have a future. (John 8:11)

My only interest is in what the Bible has to say about this, and so far, not a single person has been able to provide Scriptural authority for their "beliefs". I have never even thought about this, until about 3 years ago when someone in our local community introduced the subject of abortion. As they presented their case, I immediately knew that what they were presenting was totally unScriptural. As I looked into it further, I realized that nowhere in all of Scripture, there is no Biblical law against abortion. and all this anti-abortion stuff is a totally fabricated lie.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear Stan,

Soooooo you believe the Bible says life does not begin until the fetus exits the womb. How does a doctor abort (kill) something that is not alive?

Curious Mary
The same way he deals with a cancer tumour. A fetus and a tumour are merely a growth in a woman's body.

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The same way he deals with a cancer tumour. A fetus and a tumour are merely a growth in a woman's body.
Hi Stan, sorry, presumed you’d had personal experience-Even the sperm is a living organism, which is propelled along by energy, to search out the egg to fertilise. Intelligent design :) not just ‘a growth’