Fake Bible Truth Website

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Path of Truth

Keep clear of this website. It is fake. It does not truthfully seek to maintain the truth of God's Word. All it does is to criticise ministries that the fellow that made up the website disagrees with. He publishes lies and deceptive comments about true Christian ministries

The webmaster is Victor Hafichuk. He is a false teacher and is to be avoided.

He has a comments section on his website and only comments that agree with his criticism of the ministries are accepted. If anyone posts a comment that disagrees with him, he will erase it. He is not prepared to consider two sides of a story. The man is a liar and a hypocrite.

Don't subscribe to the website and don't listen to his lies he tells under the guise of Christian truth. Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light, and a lying hypocrite can pretend to be a faithful Christian seeking after truth.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I decided to check this website and I agree with Paul Christiensen's evaluation of it. I looked at his list of false teachers. Some on the list, such as Herbert Armstrong and Kenneth Copeland, do in fact teach error, but the list included teachers that I know teach the truth, such as Kirk Cameron, Tim Challies, and Ray Comfort. You should avoid this site.

Ronnie Tanner

Sep 12, 2021
Helena
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Path of Truth

Keep clear of this website. It is fake. It does not truthfully seek to maintain the truth of God's Word. All it does is to criticise ministries that the fellow that made up the website disagrees with. He publishes lies and deceptive comments about true Christian ministries

He has a comments section on his website and only comments that agree with his criticism of the ministries are accepted. If anyone posts a comment that disagrees with him, he will erase it. He is not prepared to consider two sides of a story. The man is a liar and a hypocrite.

Don't subscribe to the website and don't listen to his lies he tells under the guise of Christian truth. Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light, and a lying hypocrite can pretend to be a faithful Christian seeking after truth.

Paul, you need to provide specific details and substance to your accusations. The Law of God requires it. Because a website criticizes a person is obviously not a problem - you're doing the same thing here. The problem is not backing it up with evidence.

Reactions: GEN2REV

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Paul, anyone can easily go to The Path of Truth and see the comments section is wide open. Even the Contact page is public. Now, seeing how you are so easily proved the liar, what does this say about everything else you've had to say here at this forum? Your gods have been exposed and you've been left naked and exposed with them.
You need to keep the "you" statements out of the discussion. This is not a two-horse race. We all have our opinions and have a right to them.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Path of Truth

There are many false teachers. And I don't really see that anyone preaches the gospel in full truth. The website does a lot of pointing the finger and thus backbiting. And backbiting should be avoided:

Romans 1:30-32

King James Version

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Ronnie Tanner

Sep 12, 2021
Helena
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many false teachers. And I don't really see that anyone preaches the gospel in full truth. The website does a lot of pointing the finger and thus backbiting. And backbiting should be avoided:

Romans 1:30-32

King James Version

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Devin, I reckon you don't realize that Paul was "pointing the finger" by exposing those he describes in the Scripture reference you posted. Are you suggesting he was guilty of backbiting?

And by saying others are backbiting because they expose falsehood you're essentially doing what you are condemning.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It does not truthfully seek to maintain the truth of God's Word.
Here is a strange comment from this website (bolded in the original except for the words in red):
"What you need is Jesus Christ’s blood. Without His blood, you are dead, no matter what or how much you know or do. Without His blood IN you, there is no difference.

When once His blood is coursing through your veins, you have life, new life, lasting, indestructible life indeed. His blood IN you makes all the difference. It is His life in you (the life is in the blood). Then you know you are right with Him. Then will you have His assurance and peace."

The literal blood of Christ does not course through anyone's veins. Christ shed (poured out) His blood for the remission of sins, and it has been applied to the Mercy Seat in Heaven. Also spiritually and supernaturally applied to the hearts and souls of those who have trusted in Him for their salvation. Believers have been washed in the blood of the Lamb, and clothed with His righteousness.

Ronnie Tanner

Sep 12, 2021
Helena
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to keep the "you" statements out of the discussion. This is not a two-horse race. We all have our opinions and have a right to them.

So do you think Hitler should have had the "right to his opinion" to slaughter Jews and other people groups, simply because they weren't of his chosen race?

The Scriptures say that every thought is to be taken into the captivity of Christ. That includes opinion that doesn't line up with the truth.

Ronnie Tanner

Sep 12, 2021
Helena
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a strange comment from this website (bolded in the original except for the words in red):
"What you need is Jesus Christ’s blood. Without His blood, you are dead, no matter what or how much you know or do. Without His blood IN you, there is no difference.

When once His blood is coursing through your veins, you have life, new life, lasting, indestructible life indeed. His blood IN you makes all the difference. It is His life in you (the life is in the blood). Then you know you are right with Him. Then will you have His assurance and peace."

The literal blood of Christ does not course through anyone's veins. Christ shed (poured out) His blood for the remission of sins, and it has been applied to the Mercy Seat in Heaven. Also spiritually and supernaturally applied to the hearts and souls of those who have trusted in Him for their salvation. Believers have been washed in the blood of the Lamb, and clothed with His righteousness.

Paul, what you find strange that is quoted above is taken directly from the Lord's mouth:

Joh 6:56 "Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him."

The Lord was speaking literally, but not physically literal. He went on to say:

Joh 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Paul, what you find strange that is quoted above is taken directly from the Lord's mouth:
I am not Paul, and misinterpretation of Scripture does no one any good. The Lord's blood does not course through anyone, since the flesh profiteth nothing. Spiritual truths must be understood spiritually.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So do you think Hitler should have had the "right to his opinion" to slaughter Jews and other people groups, simply because they weren't of his chosen race?

The Scriptures say that every thought is to be taken into the captivity of Christ. That includes opinion that doesn't line up with the truth.
None of this is about me at all. I'm just a retired guy who reads the Bible.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin, I reckon you don't realize that Paul was "pointing the finger" by exposing those he describes in the Scripture reference you posted. Are you suggesting he was guilty of backbiting?

And by saying others are backbiting because they expose falsehood you're essentially doing what you are condemning.
Tanner that is not the case. Paul was calling out backbiting. The site Paul Christensen posted has made a site just to back bite. Can you see this?

Creating an entire site just to back bite people is evil and shows a certain lack of religious class.

Ronnie Tanner

Sep 12, 2021
Helena
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not Paul, and misinterpretation of Scripture does no one any good. The Lord's blood does not course through anyone, since the flesh profiteth nothing. Spiritual truths must be understood spiritually.

Sorry for the mixup, Enoch111.

You're right, spiritual truths must be understood spiritually and that's why you found the statement strange, because you aren't spiritual.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin, backbiting is speaking evil behind someone's back. This is a public site with a public comments section. And there's plenty of teaching and instruction, but you won't see that because you're part of the religious system that's exposed there.
Do they speak evil about Catholics? I attend Catholic Mass. I really didn't look as I didn't feel it was worth my time to look at everyone that was spoken out against.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I couldn't find anything unbiblical about the site at all.
He didn't say the physical, literal blood, but the concept IS sound with how Jesus describes things in John chapter 6. The Bible does make clear 'the Life is in the blood.' Jesus makes clear that ingesting His Word quickens (gives Spiritual LIFE) to us. He states that its His Spirit that we take into us. So ... it does follow logically.
... The Lord's blood does not course through anyone, since the flesh profiteth nothing. Spiritual truths must be understood spiritually.
I believe this IS a spiritual truth and it is His Spiritual blood that we possess. It makes sense.
Paul was calling out backbiting. The site Paul Christensen posted has made a site just to back bite. Can you see this?

Creating an entire site just to back bite people is evil and shows a certain lack of religious class.
I only saw ONE article that was calling out FALSE PROPHETS.

As Christians, we are Commanded to expose False Prophets and False Doctrine. That is our duty here while in the physical. We stand FOR God and for HIS Truth. Calling out False Prophets is one of our PRIMARY duties as Christians. It is how we do our part to stem the tide of darkness from overtaking the entire world. Yes, that is ultimately inevitable, but God EXPECTS us to resist darkness.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Christians, we are Commanded to expose False Prophets and False Doctrine. That is our duty here while in the physical. We stand FOR God and for HIS Truth. Calling out False Prophets is one of our PRIMARY duties as Christians. It is how we do our part to stem the tide of darkness from overtaking the entire world. Yes, that is ultimately inevitable, but God EXPECTS us to resist darkness.

How do you know the site isn't a false prophet calling out real authority. Which is probably the case. I saw that he had hundreds of names listed as false prophets. He had a list of last names starting A-Z at the bottom of the false teachers and prophets section. You must not have looked at the site correctly. Look again. He also called out the Pope as a false prophet. Many Catholics might disagree. He probably listed everyone but himself in some sort of bizarre delusion.

I have to admit I am highly skeptic of the site that the OP calls out, highly skeptic to say the least.

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think dontperish.org or com or whatever have some good basic truths re: the gospel so I won't call them false but they have a lot of man made ideas mixed in about how people should live