Fire and flood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,

I pray to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, that those who have lost loved ones in the fires and floods in America and throughout the world will be comforted, and that where there is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, it will be strengthened that it fail not: and where there is no faith, that it will be sought after and found, to the praise of the glory of God's grace.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there,

I pray to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, that those who have lost loved ones in the fires and floods in America and throughout the world will be comforted, and that where there is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, it will be strengthened that it fail not: and where there is no faith, that it will be sought after and found, to the praise of the glory of God's grace.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Joining you in this prayer!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The World sure is full of sad things right now, so much grief for so many people, for so many reasons. I pray God will shine his light into those dark places x
Rita

Agreed Rita, it gets sadder and sadder each day. The pain, sufferings, sicknesses and losses are heart breaking for sure. We have this prayer in agreement sister.
God bless you and, hi to Dan
:)