Formal letter of apology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
I appreciate all you good folks!

I didn't realize I was hogging the threads, ie, "Eschotology" my favorite, and sure was slow on the uptake with my good intentions as had no agenda except to fellowship - I'll be backing off so other posters can have a chance, yet still posting - I sure don't want to be known as the "know it all" guy. Our Lord forgave me already.

Thank you my brothers and sisters,

Old Jack giving others a chance from here on in including on the other threads, however will continue to start new threads.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
shturt678 said:

I didn't realize I was hogging the threads, ie, "Eschotology" my favorite, and sure was slow on the uptake with my good intentions as had no agenda except to fellowship - I'll be backing off so other posters can have a chance, yet still posting - I sure don't want to be known as the "know it all" guy. Our Lord forgave me already.

Old Jack giving others a chance from here on in including on the other threads, however will continue to start new threads.
No problem on my end Jack....other than understanding what the heck your are trying to convey sometimes. ;)

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
shturt678 said:

Jack..........you post em....we'll read them..........but remember to look over your head....see that pale of bricks?
See that rope attached to that pale of bricks........well...........if we don't like what cha have posted......the rope gets pulled :)
It wouldn't be a bad idea just to have a bottle of aspirin near by......ya know......just in case.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
StanJ said:
No problem on my end Jack....other than understanding what the heck your are trying to convey sometimes. ;)
Yeah Jack no problem here, better then seeing Stans mug all over the place :p (has that serial killer look about him)
besides soon RANDOR will take over and the place will look like a font bomb went off!! :lol:
:ph34r:

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Madad21 said:
Yeah Jack no problem here, better then seeing Stans mug all over the place :p (has that serial killer look about him)
besides soon RANDOR will take over and the place will look like a font bomb went off!! :lol:
you very funny man.........amusing yourself again i seee :)

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
StanJ said:
Thank you brother Stan!

Sometimes I even have to figure it out? I did push the envelope too far, however did catch this one.

Old Jack
RANDOR said:

........you post em....we'll read them..........but remember to look over your head....see that pale of bricks?
See that rope attached to that pale of bricks........well...........if we don't like what cha have posted......the rope gets pulled :)
It wouldn't be a bad idea just to have a bottle of aspirin near by......ya know......just in case.
Finally one step ahead of you this time, ie, I replaced the bricks with holy water, blessed - pull away!

For the first time ahead for once,

Old Jack

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
shturt678 said:
Thank you brother Stan!

Sometimes I even have to figure it out? I did push the envelope too far, however did catch this one.

Old Jack

Finally one step ahead of you this time, ie, I replaced the bricks with holy water, blessed - pull away!

For the first time ahead for once,

Old Jack
Not so quick young man...................I froze your Holy water.......................

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Madad21 said:
Hey!
The reason I grow my beard is because I look like my mother under there. Don't like staring at my mother when I brush my teeth, or shave.
I'm watching you.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Jack, we all make mistakes. But we can agree to disagree. God bless you in all that you do! Don't worry about it.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
RANDOR said:
Not so quick young man...................I froze your Holy water.......................
Drat it! Hate that hard ice, use snow next time.

Old Jack trying to be white as snow thru repentance.
JPPT1974 said:
Hey Jack, we all make mistakes. But we can agree to disagree. God bless you in all that you do! Don't worry about it.
Feeling better - great!

Old hind sight Jack