Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:

What does, "let US" make man mean in Genesis 1:26?

What does, "the man has become as one of US" mean in Genesis 3:22?

What does, "let US go down.." mean in Genesis 11:7?

Cannot get aroung these scriptures. YIKES:eek:

those questions been answered.

but lets take one at a time then..... :rolleyes:

#1. What does, "let US" make man mean in Genesis 1:26? it means the ordinal Last of himself to Come, per, Roman 5:14b.... (smile).
so if he was to come then he was not there at the beginning.

if you disagree, I have scriptures that says different...... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
those questions been answered.

but lets take one at a time then..... :rolleyes:

#1. What does, "let US" make man mean in Genesis 1:26? it means the ordinal Last of himself to Come, per, Roman 5:14b.... (smile).
so if he was to come then he was not there at the beginning.

if you disagree, I have scriptures that says different...... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG
That is pure opinion with a scripture to back up your opinion. I have my opinion with scriptures that back up my opinion.

So again we will have to agree to disagree. Thanks.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is pure opinion with a scripture to back up your opinion. I have my opinion with scriptures that back up my opinion.

So again we will have to agree to disagree. Thanks.
opinion?, no, 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." that's about the best cop-out yet, it good not to answer....... :)

as said, we cannot "WALK" together, that agree to disagree is a lie, LIGHT don't agree with darkness.

and thanks also....

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Gregory, to agree to disagree is a lie of the devil. if one agree to disagree, then they are in disagrement, and how can two walk together unless they agree. just as Light have no communion with darkness. so,

#1. What does, "let US" make man mean in Genesis 1:26?" it means the ordinal Last of himself to Come, per, Roman 5:14b.....
so if, he was to come then that means he was not there at the beginning. supportive scripture, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," the Lord Jesus said, "that he which made them at the beginning", not us, or we, no he, a single desigination.

so it was "he" God, a single entity that made man male and female in the beginning. his image, of God, was, was, was, to come, per Roman 5:14b.

so the question come to mind, where was the so-called called other two persons?. one more scripture to clarify, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

well if he was "alone", and "by himself", then that means, the Son, the word, the Lord, in John 1:3 is the same one person as in Isaiah 44:24 or else you have two creators, and that's polytheism at it's worest. and if they are the same one person, only "diversified", then you have the true ECHAD of God as a plurility of himself in a. Spirit, and B. in Flesh as John 3:13 fully states.

so the US in Genesis 1:26 is God to Come himself in flesh. supportive scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." and the way God was with us, is to be in the same thing we're in... "Flesh bone and Blood, as Phil 2:7 states as, as, as, a man.

so Gregory, the US and the OUR at Genesis 1:26 is the ECHAD of God as the G243 allos of himself in flesh. or the OFFSPRING/DIVERSITY of himself shared in flesh.... do you understand that G?. if not just ask.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
opinion?, no, 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." that's about the best cop-out yet, it good not to answer....... :)

as said, we cannot "WALK" together, that agree to disagree is a lie, LIGHT don't agree with darkness.

and thanks also....

PICJAG
You use the word "lie' or "liar" often to describe people who do not agree with you. I suspect that because of your particular theology that every man other than yourself is a liar. How do you live with us evil liars? It must be difficult for you.

You interpret the sciptures just as much as I do so I could quote 2 Peter 1:20 to you also, or ditto. Although, your ability to cop-out is far superior to mine.

As I have said, we will have to agree to disagree on this issue. That is a kind way to say: let's stop arguing about an issue, it is not worth our souls being agitated towards each other and inflicting hurt on each other if we do not agree. We have done enough of that.

Reactions: Jim B

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You use the word "lie' or "liar" often to describe people who do not agree with you.
ERROR, only when they contridict the Word of God. you can disgaree with me all day. but when you contridict truth then you're a lier. ... :D YIKES!!

so if this is your way in trying to get around a question, it want work..... lol, lol, lol, :rolleyes:

the "US" in Genesis is the one God in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, do you agree? yes or no.... your answer please.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, only when they contridict the Word of God. you can disgaree with me all day. but when you contridict truth then you're a lier. ... :D YIKES!!

so if this is your way in trying to get around a question, it want work..... lol, lol, lol, :rolleyes:

the "US" in Genesis is the one God in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, do you agree? yes or no.... your answer please.

PICJAG
No. "US" is plural. The ONE God is singular.

BTW, you conflict the Word of God all the time. It is only your interpretation of the Word of God that allows you to side-step the conflict. For instance, you interpret Genesis 1:26 this way: Yes, the Word of God says "US" in Genesis 1:26, but "US" is only the ONE God. It is the First God and his reflection of the Last God in the future, which make up the ONE God. Wow, some of the finest footwork (interpretation) I have seen to get yourself out of conflict with the Word of God. Good going.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
Isn't disagreeing with you the same thing as contradicting the Word of God? Yes or NO.....your answer please.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. "US" is plural. The ONE God is singular.
do you know what ordinal First means, and ordinal Last mean?

once more, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
one here is, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

see definition #2. Ordinal First. now this, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

the word was "WITH" God, and the Word was God.

the Ordinal Last is the Word made flesh, the LAST Adam. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

the WORD was "WITH" God and is God, identifies the same one PERSON.

Now, was the Word ... who is now, in flesh at the beginning at creation to constitute a "US". NO, and I'll say it again... NO... Notta, zelch.
did you not here what Jesus said, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," he is the another or the equal share, or the G243 allos speaking..... :D YIKES!.

he, he, he, how many is that at the beginning, at creation? one. but John 1:1 said, "in the beginning?". well what beginning? let the bible speak,
1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;"
1 John 1:2 "(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)"
1 John 1:3 "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ."
1 John 1:4 "And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full."

so Gregory, wa sthe apostle John at the creation... beginning... (smile)..lol, lol, lol, no. but did you see the keyword here, "WITH", "which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us".... "WITH", meaning the same one person, now SHARED in flesh. NOW, NOW, NOW, seen, or manifested. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

he had not yet came untill John 1:1. but lets back up this beginning. scripture, Mark 1:1 "
The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;" BINGO, that's why John in 1 John said, that can see, handle and hear what was at Genesis 1:1 ... NOW..... Manifested/diversified in flesh, LOL, oh man when will they ever learn. my God why don't they READ with the Holy Ghost.

see Jesus is the Ordinal First/Father, LORD who created, and made all things. and he's the redeemer of what he, he, he, created is the ordinal Last that was, was, was, to COME, the son, the ordinal last.

are you getting this? ...... oh well...

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:
the WORD was "WITH" God and is God, identifies the same one PERSON.
Error: This is your interpretation. If you are "with" someone, you cannot "be" that someone at the exact same time. I do agree that John or the translators made it difficult to understand and left John 1:1 open many interpretation. 1 of those interpretations is yours, and another interpretation is mine.

So my interpretation is: Jesus is "with" God in the beginning, and Jesus was another God, standing next to the Father in the beginning. The beginning is in reference to the creation of the earth. The Father gave Jesus the power and authority to create and to administer this earth and the people upon it. This God, Jesus, eventually came to earth in the flesh and saved his people and then returned to his God and his Father in the heavens, where he sits on the right hand of his Father and God awaiting the 2nd coming.

The word "with" identifies 2 separate and distinct Persons, not the same Person.

did you not here what Jesus said, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," he is the another or the equal share, or the G243 allos speaking..... :D YIKES!.
Did you not hear what Jesus said: Genesis 1:26 Let "us" make man in "our" image and likeness. (tell me what likness is?)

but John 1:1 said, "in the beginning?". well what beginning? let the bible speak,
There are many beginnings spoken of in the bible. One beginning is in John 1:1, I believe this beginning was the beginning of the world.
The beginning in 1 John 1:1 was the beginning of Jesus's earthly ministry.
I believe you are confusing the beginning of the earth, with the beginning of the ministry of Jesus, mainly because they both use the word "beginning". I believe the bible is speakingn of 2 different beginnings, and you can go over this and over this and you will not be able to convince me otherwise. The Holy Spirit has told me the truth and I believe the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the one who reveals the truth. I believe what I know from the Holy Spirit, not my intense study of commentaries and other books, but the bible and the Holy Spirit.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets clear the smokscreen.
some christian believe that God is three persons, but, (one Spirit). ok, no argument with you. but if God is three persons, and God is omniscient, and omnipresent, (which he is), then the same same 3 person, based on your analysis of God must be everywhere at the same time, and know everything, because they are one Spirit... correct.

so if God, (the three persons), is at the North pole, then the same three persons, (who is called God), all of them must be at the South pole too... correct, for all 3 are the same ONE Spirit, who is omniscient, and omnipresent. ok, if one person manifest in the east, is not all three persons are manifesting in the east?, if not then you have some, or part of the ONE Spirit manifesting... correct?. ok, now the question is, how much of the Spirit is Divided so that one can manifest, (visible?),,,,, remember it's only ONE Spirit, but many say, separate and distinct persons. so either some or all of the Spirit must be in division, or visible. or, or, or, you have three persons exchanging the same hats as Father, son, and Holy Spirit, (which is modalism in reverse). so since it's three persons as many believe, so then did 1/3 of the Spirit manifest, that is separate, and distinct, the one person?. or did all three persons of the Spirit, Manifest?. remember, scripture, 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

now my point of contention is this. it said God, manifest in the flesh, and some say "he", makes no difference. so if God or HE manifested, was it all of God, the Spirit, (three persons), or "HE" (a single person), manifested in flesh. well both have a little problem, and here's why? because either God, all three persons manifested, or "he", a single person who manifested in flesh according to 1 Timothy 3:16 ... is this,
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

ok, let the smoke be cleared. the term, "no reputation", is the Greek definition,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

looking at definition #1. to make empty, now the consequence of making themselves, or himself ,"Empty",

consequence A. if it was God, (all three persons), who made themselves empty... who was around to uphold the universe? and if one said, "well the Father was left behind in Heaven, and the son came and made himself empty.... Good, now you have that Division in the Spirit. either all or some of the Spirit was "emptied", because it's ONE Spirit. and if Some of the Spirit was ... G2758 κενόω kenoo , then you have a division of God, and God is ONE Spirit. because Philippians 2:6 clearly states, "Who, being in the form of God", HOLD IT, form here is Nature, and the nature of God is Spirit. so if some or part, or 1/3 of the Spirit came, and 1/3 was made empty, then you have a division, or you have divided up, the ONE Spirit, meaning, you have ANOTHER, Separated and Distinct, Spirit, three in fact. because you say, the Father is not the son, and the Son is not the Holy Spirit, and so on. now you have 2 to 3 separate and distinct Spirits, well that's polytheism by definition. so either all of some, or part of the One Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo. and if all, then the universe is no longer upheld. and is one person was G2758 κενόω kenoo who is the Same one Spirit, then one have 1. a division, having more than ONE Spirit, else, 2. you have complete chaos.

consequence B. if, "HE", a single person, (who is God), as some say, he share the same fate, as the three. for if one declare that God is a SINGLE Person, then by making himself empty, G2758 κενόω kenoo, he neutralize himself as God and there is no hope for anyone, again, complete chaos, and no one upholds the universe.... and if one say well he is just one of the 3 person, who is called God, well see consequence A above.

Now kcnalp, if you have an alternative soulition, by scripture, then please post it.

PICJAG
Another smoke screen! Satan is still keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God".
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Error: This is your interpretation. If you are "with" someone, you cannot "be" that someone at the exact same time. I do agree that John or the translators made it difficult to understand and left John 1:1 open many interpretation. 1 of those interpretations is yours, and another interpretation is mine.
well lets see if this is true or not. we know in John 1:1 the Word was "WITH" God .... right.... right.

now listen and learn. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
now according to you, the First, cannot be the Last.... the same one person correct...... well lets see if this is 101G ERROR, or Gregory ERROR, and we will answer by scripture.... listen and learn.

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." ........ lol, lol, lol, .. :eek: say WHAT!
the First is with the Last, but the First is also the Last..... yes, .. :p YIKES! read them and weep. see Gregory, you're Ignorant of God's Holy Words. you used man's wisdom to try to understand God. and it want work. only God wisdom is suffice.

now what you said? "This is your interpretation". .... (smile) ... nope, hold it yes, let me correct that. yes, it is my interpretation, because I agree with GOD.... LOL.... God's interpretation is the BEST interpretation.... you ought to try it.... ;)

UNDERSTAND, don't think fleshly, or silly anymore... ok. read your bible..... With, With the Holy Spirit.

again, the same with another... Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

this is no put down, just good advice... I had to go back and start from scratch all over. maybe you need to also.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." ........ lol, lol, lol, .. :eek: say WHAT!

I agree that the "first and the last" is referring to Jesus. What I disagree with is that "the first and the last" refers to God, Jesus's God and Father. Jesus is not a diversification or emulation of God. These are gnostic heretical terms, not found in the bible. I would assume that if it is not found in the bible, you would believe it is not of God, and you would be right.

Just remember Jesus is the first and the last. But the first and the last is not God the Father. They are separate and distinct entities.

Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."

Are you kidding, we are way past the milk part of the gospel, which is faith, repentance and keep the commandments.
The words "emulation" and "diversified self" are way, way past the milk of the gospel. In fact they are not even the gospel. Find those words in the bible. Show me a scripture that includes the words "emulation" or "diversified self". You can't.

Again, we are just going to have to agree to disagree about he nature of God. Too bad because you would think that if there is one thing that should be crystal clear in the bible, it would be "the nature of God and Jesus" and "how to be saved", but it isn't.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well lets see if this is true or not. we know in John 1:1 the Word was "WITH" God .... right.... right.

now listen and learn. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
now according to you, the First, cannot be the Last.... the same one person correct...... well lets see if this is 101G ERROR, or Gregory ERROR, and we will answer by scripture.... listen and learn.

the First is with the Last, but the First is also the Last..... yes, .. :p YIKES! read them and weep. see Gregory, you're Ignorant of God's Holy Words. you used man's wisdom to try to understand God. and it want work. only God wisdom is suffice.

now what you said? "This is your interpretation". .... (smile) ... nope, hold it yes, let me correct that. yes, it is my interpretation, because I agree with GOD.... LOL.... God's interpretation is the BEST interpretation.... you ought to try it.... ;)

UNDERSTAND, don't think fleshly, or silly anymore... ok. read your bible..... With, With the Holy Spirit.

again, the same with another... Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

this is no put down, just good advice... I had to go back and start from scratch all over. maybe you need to also.

PICJAG

I do not think fleshly, or silly. I read and ponder and pray about things. I believe the Holy Spirit tells me the truth.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that the "first and the last" is referring to Jesus. What I disagree with is that "the first and the last" refers to God, Jesus's God and Father.
LOL, how blind are you. right in your face and you still cannot see, nor hear...

Jesus is not a diversification or emulation of God. These are gnostic heretical terms, not found in the bible. I would assume that if it is not found in the bible, you would believe it is not of God, and you would be right.
Ignorant answer again, listen up... Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
Offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see how the term Offspring can be translated?..... "diversity" BINGO, do you know what a Diversity of the Godhead is.... here in the veres a diversity of the Root/Father, and Offspring/Son... my, my, fight in your face and you still cannot see it.

understand, the ROOT is the First, and the OFFSPRING is the Last, and JESUS is both... lol, lol, lol, my God how ??????? can one be... the scriptures are true, Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink."
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered."
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:"
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

see Gregory, the bible is sealed to you, and on top of that, you have the spirit of DEEP SLEEP... :eek: YIKES!

do you know what that means? you have been so deceived until you're delusional. Uh O, listen, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (you might want to read that again)
2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" :(
2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

so see ya.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, how blind are you. right in your face and you still cannot see, nor hear...
How ironic since you cannot "confess that Jesus is the Son of God".
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How ironic since you cannot "confess that Jesus is the Son of God".

How ironic? it's ironic that you cannot understand TRUTH, for if you did, you would not be repeting yourself ignorantly, OVER, and OVER, again saying the same thing. when I tolf you the truth in the first place, you had no clue of what I said.... :D and what's worest since that time you still haven't figured it out, even unto today....... LOL, LOL, LOL, so you just keep on repeting yourself, that will keep you busy...... :D

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How ironic? it's ironic that you cannot understand TRUTH, for if you did, you would not be repeting yourself ignorantly, OVER, and OVER, again saying the same thing. when I tolf you the truth in the first place, you had no clue of what I said.... :D and what's worest since that time you still haven't figured it out, even unto today....... LOL, LOL, LOL, so you just keep on repeting yourself, that will keep you busy...... :D

PICJAG
"The truth" is YOUR truth. Not Biblical truth! All who reject Jesus, the Son of God will burn in Hell.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ignorant answer again, listen up... Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
Offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see how the term Offspring can be translated?..... "diversity" BINGO, do you know what a Diversity of the Godhead is.... here in the veres a diversity of the Root/Father, and Offspring/Son... my, my, fight in your face and you still cannot see it.

understand, the ROOT is the First, and the OFFSPRING is the Last, and JESUS is both..
. lol, lol, lol,
my God how ??????? can one be...
the scriptures are true, Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink."
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered."
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:"
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

see Gregory, the bible is sealed to you, and on top of that, you have the spirit of DEEP SLEEP... :eek: YIKES!

do you know what that means? you have been so deceived until you're delusional. Uh O, listen, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (you might want to read that again)
2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" :(
2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

so see ya.

PICJAG
See how the word "offspring" can also be translated into "stock". (see the KJV: born....... diversity......stock. Now this is the way you get offspring to be translated into "cow". 'Offspring' transated to 'stock' translated to 'cow'.
So according to you, this scripture could be translated with all due respect: I am the root and the cow of David, and the bright and morning star." Wow is that different than what you thought it should say.

It is just like saying: I am the root and the diversity of david... We all know what diversity means, it means differences, variety, which in this context simply does not fit, like "cow" does not fit.

Your whole theology fits around the word "diverstiy', so it is important that you make your point. A point that we on this forum cannot agree with, and will never agree with. No matter how many times you repeat it, and no matter how many times you say, see it is right in front of your eyes, why can you not see it.

my God how ??????? can one be...
Just for your information when you use the words "my God" and then say something, you are using the name of God in vain, and God willl not hold you guiltless at that day. So I do not know if you knew this because you use that phrase all the time. I would use another phrase.

understand, the ROOT is the First, and the OFFSPRING is the Last, and JESUS is both
I believe this, Jesus is the root and offspring of David. But God, Jesus's God and Father is not the root and offspring of David. Only Jesus is.

Just because I do not believe like you, does not mean the bibe is sealed to me, or that I have a spirit of DEEP SLEEP...:eek: YIKES!

All the scriptures you are sending to prove I am decieved and delutional, I could ditto to you. So ditto to you too. Like I say we are going to have to agree to disagree.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See how the word "offspring" can also be translated into "stock". (see the KJV: born....... diversity......stock. Now this is the way you get offspring to be translated into "cow". 'Offspring' transated to 'stock' translated to 'cow'.
LOL, stock of "WHAT", or "WHO"....... God don't have a mother or faher.... lol, when will they ever learn.

Look Gregory, no put down ok, but we suggest you go back and read all my post on any subject concering the Godhead. for we have answered these same questions over and over. do what the proverb states, Proverbs 18:13 "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." SO HEAR MY POSTS FIRST...ok... thanks.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG