Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look Gregory, no put down ok, but we suggest you go back and read all my post on any subject concering the Godhead. for we have answered these same questions over and over. do what the proverb states, Proverbs 18:13 "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." SO HEAR MY POSTS FIRST...ok... thanks.
We? Are you hearing voices?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We? Are you hearing voices?
WE? you have no Idea..... :p scripture, John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." ... LOL, LOL, LOL, you have no clue as to the we is.... oh yes, it's only "ONE" PERSON.... we one person..... yes.....yes....yes, ONE PERSON, just blew you mind didin't I.... :eek: YIKES!.

now go and figure that out..... :rolleyes:

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, stock of "WHAT", or "WHO"....... God don't have a mother or faher.... lol, when will they ever learn.

Look Gregory, no put down ok, but we suggest you go back and read all my post on any subject concering the Godhead. for we have answered these same questions over and over. do what the proverb states, Proverbs 18:13 "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." SO HEAR MY POSTS FIRST...ok... thanks.

PICJAG
Isn't 101G the same as the God's Holy scriptures? Answer me Yes or No?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WE? you have no Idea..... :p scripture, John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." ... LOL, LOL, LOL, you have no clue as to the we is.... oh yes, it's only "ONE" PERSON.... we one person..... yes.....yes....yes, ONE PERSON, just blew you mind didin't I.... :eek: YIKES!.

now go and figure that out..... :rolleyes:

PICJAG
We know the definition of "we", but apparently you do not. Apparently in some gnostic greek commentary, you can translate "we" to "X" and "X" to "one". But then you are just changing the holy scriptures, and you know what God said about those who change his scriptures.

Again, show me in the holy scriptures where I can read the word 'diversified self' to describe God. If it is not in the holy Word of God, tell me why you use it? I have read all your posts, and do not believe them because you use unholy words.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't 101G the same as the God's Holy scriptures? Answer me Yes or No?
Isn't? Isn't? Isn't? you ask a question for a question, so now my answer. Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you." ...... (smile).... :eek: YIKES! next time ask a direct question without a question.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know the definition of "we", but apparently you do not. Apparently in some gnostic greek commentary, you can translate "we" to "X" and "X" to "one". But then you are just changing the holy scriptures, and you know what God said about those who change his scriptures.

Again, show me in the holy scriptures where I can read the word 'diversified self' to describe God. If it is not in the holy Word of God, tell me why you use it? I have read all your posts, and do not believe them because you use unholy words.
first thanks for the reply, second, ERROR, Do you really understand what we is? WE used as a pronoun.. first definition, used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together. (smile) lol, now the second definition of WE, used in formal contexts for or by a royal person, or by a writer or editor, to refer to himself or herself. say what? .... :eek: YIKES!... Gregory, get that old vintage notion that we always mean two... lol. if together, but as the second definition clearly refute your nonesense.

now lets go to the Godhead and understand the WE, or the plurality of God.
step#1. you nee to know what G243 Allos means... so go and look it up.... :D

step#2. you need to know... and ... understand what the Ordinal First means, and the Ordinal last means.

step #3. you need to know and understand who, and what, the "Advocate", the "Comforter", and the "Mediator".

when you know and understand these steps, then get back with me..... :p

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW, the "beside" term.

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

real simple, this one verse also destroys any three person Godhead. "me" and "I" are a single person designation.

this one verse challenge and exposes any false doctrine of any false belief.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't? Isn't? Isn't? you ask a question for a question, so now my answer. Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you." ...... (smile).... :eek: YIKES! next time ask a direct question without a question.

PICJAG
OK, is 101G's words the same as the words in God's Holy scriptures? Answer me Yes or No?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW, the "beside" term.

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

real simple, this one verse also destroys any three person Godhead. "me" and "I" are a single person designation.

this one verse challenge and exposes any false doctrine of any false belief.

PICJAG
It would except Psams 110:1 says that the Lord, is was invited by The LORD to come and sit by his side, until he ..........

Now come one, what is it, no Go beside me OR sit on my right side while I make thine enemies..... Which is it.

I know, you think they are the same person. But how silly is it for the same person to say, me, come and sit my me's side...... And "set us go down" and "let us make man in our image", and "the man has become as one of US". Who is beside God in these instances? You have never been able to answer these questions with any real articulation that convinces me of what you believe. So they stand unanswerable.

Unless there are 2, Psalms 110:1, and the Genesis scriptures offset Isaiah 44:8 or any other scripture that says God is alone. I have read your words, and I am unconvinced of their validity. So don't send me another full page of that.

We just have to agree to disagree and then go about doing what Jesus intends for us to do in order to be saved. Once we are saved, it will only take Jesus 1 minute to show us the make-up of the Godhead. I look forward to that.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, ERROR, Do you really understand what we is? WE used as a pronoun.. first definition, used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together. (smile) lol, now the second definition of WE, used in formal contexts for or by a royal person, or by a writer or editor, to refer to himself or herself. say what? .... :eek: YIKES!... Gregory, get that old vintage notion that we always mean two... lol. if together, but as the second definition clearly refute your nonesense.

now lets go to the Godhead and understand the WE, or the plurality of God.
step#1. you nee to know what G243 Allos means... so go and look it up.... :D

step#2. you need to know... and ... understand what the Ordinal First means, and the Ordinal last means.

step #3. you need to know and understand who, and what, the "Advocate", the "Comforter", and the "Mediator".

when you know and understand these steps, then get back with me.

PICJAG
We always refers to 2 or more people. When someone uses the royal we, they are referring to the royal person and their people. Hence 'we the queen' means the queen and all her subjects. IOW the queen does not stand alone, she stands with her subjects and if she did not have subjects she would not stand.

If an editor uses we, he is referring to himself and his readers, not to just himself.

So again, your second definition is not going to get you anywhere. The twisting to make we 'one' does not work.

BTW, I have read all your inbiblical words and understand how you try to use them to convince yourself of the One God. It does not work either. Cardinal or Ordinal, it does not work. Diversified or undiversified, it does not work for me.

We must continue to repent and do as Jesus wants us to do and be saved in his kingdom. Then once we are saved, it will only take 1 minute for him to reveal to us the make-up of the Godhead. I look forward to that day.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ordinal "Last".
lets take the veil off of our Lord and Saviour, God. lets look at the NAKED TRUTH. there are two scriptures, readily that do this for us. John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come". and Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God".

if one will notice in John 16:13 Jesus said that, when he, the Spirit of Truth "IS come", he will guide you into all truth. STOP. "When", and "Will" are future tense words. What is Jesus saying here. why use, "IS COME", present tense, as oppose to future tense, "when", and "will", which is indicative of when the Holy Spirit WILL COME, (future tense). should not Jesus have said something like this "when the Holy Spirit come, he will will guide you into all truth". so why use "IS Come". a secret revealed. in John 16:13 "is come", is the Greek Word, G2064 erchomai (er'-khom-ai) v. 1. to come or go according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, "is come", is referred to,
* For COME BEHIND. BEHIND? hold that thought for a few minutes. if the Holy Spirit "IS come", lets put it to the Test, as Jesus spoke in present tense. was he speaking of himself?. as we know from before, that the man Simeon was look for the consolation of Israel. Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him". we know that the word consolation, means Counsellor, or comforter, G3874, paraklesis means "a calling to one's side". and the comforter is the Spirit of Truth or the Holy Spirit. just as the prophet Isaiah 9:6 said, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." now knowing this we can see why Jesus use the word "IS come". remember I ask you to hold a thought for a few minutes. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, "is come", is referred to, * For COME BEHIND See BEHIND. so lets see the word BEHIND. when we see, and have found the word BEHIND in Vine's Expository Dictionary, it say * For BE See BEING. Waite a minute, how did COME BEHIND, turn into to "BE", or "BEING". well lets see what the word BEHIND really means.

Dictionary.com "BEHIND"
#5. originating, supporting, or promoting: (Example, Who's behind this program?)
#6. hidden or unrevealed by: (Example, Malice lay behind her smile).

so we see why it referrers to "BE", or "BEING", looking at out definition, he is the ORIGINATOR, (originating), and (hidden), IN FLESH, (unrevealed), meaning not making known. scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
why is he EQUAL with God, for he is the Ordinal Last of God, the same being who is Last the Last ADAM. and being is "present Tense. simply Put.. God is WITH us in flesh, just as Matthew 1:23 clearly states, "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

another way to show Jesus is God, the ordinal Last in flesh.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now that the sitting of a God next to a God have been exposed, we suggest one learn what the bible is saying truly about the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last, so that they can truly know and understand God plurality in "Share of ONE-SELF vs Seperate and distinct Person(s).

Proverbs 6:20 "My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:"
Proverbs 6:21 "Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck."
Proverbs 6:22 "When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee."

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ordinal "Last".
lets take the veil off of our Lord and Saviour, God. lets look at the NAKED TRUTH. there are two scriptures, readily that do this for us. John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come". and Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God".

if one will notice in John 16:13 Jesus said that, when he, the Spirit of Truth "IS come", he will guide you into all truth. STOP. "When", and "Will" are future tense words. What is Jesus saying here. why use, "IS COME", present tense, as oppose to future tense, "when", and "will", which is indicative of when the Holy Spirit WILL COME, (future tense). should not Jesus have said something like this "when the Holy Spirit come, he will will guide you into all truth". so why use "IS Come". a secret revealed. in John 16:13 "is come", is the Greek Word, G2064 erchomai (er'-khom-ai) v. 1. to come or go according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, "is come", is referred to,
* For COME BEHIND. BEHIND? hold that thought for a few minutes. if the Holy Spirit "IS come", lets put it to the Test, as Jesus spoke in present tense. was he speaking of himself?. as we know from before, that the man Simeon was look for the consolation of Israel. Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him". we know that the word consolation, means Counsellor, or comforter, G3874, paraklesis means "a calling to one's side". and the comforter is the Spirit of Truth or the Holy Spirit. just as the prophet Isaiah 9:6 said, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." now knowing this we can see why Jesus use the word "IS come". remember I ask you to hold a thought for a few minutes. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, "is come", is referred to, * For COME BEHIND See BEHIND. so lets see the word BEHIND. when we see, and have found the word BEHIND in Vine's Expository Dictionary, it say * For BE See BEING. Waite a minute, how did COME BEHIND, turn into to "BE", or "BEING". well lets see what the word BEHIND really means.

Dictionary.com "BEHIND"
#5. originating, supporting, or promoting: (Example, Who's behind this program?)
#6. hidden or unrevealed by: (Example, Malice lay behind her smile).

so we see why it referrers to "BE", or "BEING", looking at out definition, he is the ORIGINATOR, (originating), and (hidden), IN FLESH, (unrevealed), meaning not making known. scripture", Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
why is he EQUAL with God, for he is the Ordinal Last of God, the same being who is Last the Last ADAM. and being is "present Tense. simply Put.. God is WITH us in flesh, just as Matthew 1:23 clearly states, "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

another way to show Jesus is God, the ordinal Last in flesh.

PICJAG
I'm sorry, but the naked truth is that the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ I believe are 2 separate and distinct persons that are "one" in the same purpose.

All your logic and scriptures will not convince me that the Holy Spirit and Jesus are the same being. It just does not make any sense to me.

I read the baptism of Jesus in Matthew and there is a time when the Holy Spirit is descending from the sky and eventually lands on Jesus. That means that before the Holy Spirit landed on Jesus, he was separate and distinct from Jesus. Jesus was coming out of the water on earth, and the Holy Spirit was coming down from the sky. 2 separate and distinct entities. "ONE" in the same purpose.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now that the sitting of a God next to a God have been exposed, we suggest one learn what the bible is saying truly about the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last, so that they can truly know and understand God plurality in "Share of ONE-SELF vs Seperate and distinct Person(s).

Proverbs 6:20 "My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:"
Proverbs 6:21 "Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck."
Proverbs 6:22 "When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"[/QUOTE]

So which God is greater. The ordinal first, or the ordinal last? I would say that the ordinal first is greater than the ordinal last, since the ordinal last said this:
John 14:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Yikes, Jesus the ordinal last says his Father the ordinal first is greater than he, the ordinal last. Yikes:(, what happened to the equal share of himself?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh how the simple mind thinks. got two Gods and cannot see it. it's pitiful how so who say that they are christians can be so blind in deception, it's just amazing......

I was not going to answer, because since I have already answered, I'll let my finger do the walking and talking

the Father is Greater? .....

see the topic, "Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary" and post #24
Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary

PICJAG

Last edited:

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh how the simple mind thinks. got two Gods and cannot see it. it's pitiful how so who say that they are christians can be so blind in deception, it's just amazing......

I was not going to answer, because since I have already answered, I'll let my finger do the walking and talking

the Father is Greater? .....

see the topic, "Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary" and post #24
Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary

PICJAG
OK let's see how simple minds think. Is this a true statement by Jesus Christ?
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Do you think Jesus is right. That his Father is greater than he is? Yes or No, answer please.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK let's see how simple minds think. Is this a true statement by Jesus Christ?

Do you think Jesus is right. That his Father is greater than he is? Yes or No, answer please.
did you see Post #476 above?

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you see Post #476 abo forve?

PICJAG
You use the wrong scripture to prove your point. Psalms proves that 'The LORD' (Jesus's God and Father) is greater than 'the Lord' (Jesus himself). It is 'The LORD' that makes 'the Lord'(s) enemies his footstool. Jesus confirms this relationship in John 14:28)

Let's substitute some names into John 14:28. ..... for my Father is greater than I. For 'The LORD' is greater than 'the Lord'.

Now let's substitute some names into Psalms 110:1. The Father said unto Jesus, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

We know this is a true relationship because The LORD has also welcomed back the Lord to the heavens to sit on his right hand to await the second coming. So the relationship between the Father/The LORD, and Jesus/the Lord is confirmed at least 3 times in scripture.

my Father/The Lord is greater than I/my Lord/Jesus. Not an equal share of ones diversified-self.

BTW your post 24 does not correlate with this discussion.