• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Reader,

The renewing of the mind, is what a Born again Christian has to do., and you have to maintain it.

Having the renewed mind.....Is literally to "work out your Salvation".

What does that mean?

It means that the Born again HAVE Salvation, having received it from God as "The Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness"..... and now you have to attain the Knowledge of God = that is the correct understanding of what it means to have become a "new Creation, in Christ'.

Let me tell you what its not..

Its not this.... "sin, confess, repeat" for 50 yrs, believing... "'That is Christianity".
And its not "Im water baptized so that means my sins are washed away by the city water supply".
And it's not.. "Living in a state of repentance".
As that is not Christianity. That is broken faith, which is trying to DO and PERFORM broken Christianity, instead of Existing in The power of the Holy Spirit, that provides this..

A.) "CHRIST always gives me the VICTORY" over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Listen,
God's perspective, is the "renewed mind"... and this literally means to always see yourself as God has recreated you to be, Spiritually.

1 John 3:9, is a place to Look.

And Hebrews 13:9. is a must do. ;Must Do....MUST Do !

Seeing yourself with God's Eyes, is the renewed mind.

Most wronglhy see themselves, their Christianity, as their own analytical rationalization = "trying to figure it out".. mindset, and that is mind of the flesh, and that is not God's viewpoint, or "mind".

How do you know if your mind is not aligned with God's perspective?

A.) You'll believe that you can lose your salvation.

B.) You'll believe that Jesus has not dealt with all your sin, and you have to do it by confessing them, constantly.

Reader,
God says... "you are made righteous". "You are ONE IN Me".. "You are seated in heavenly places in Christ"..

THIS....

= "As JESUS IS.....so are the born again..... IN THIS World"....

A.). Get that MIND and keep that Mind,

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather odd in part , in part . What i mean is , james told BELIEVERS to CONFESS their faults .
PUAL rebuked a believer , A BELIEVER and had him put out of the church
TILL HE REPENTED OF HIS FAULT . OR I SHOULD SAY SIN . Lets not forget
to follow and keep ALL things written .
All reminders were written BY HOLY SPIRIT FILLED MEN .
And they too reminded the church of CONTINUING IN CHRIST JESUS .
See the problem is when these reminders are brought up today
MOST CALL IT LEGALISM and not trusting IN GOD or HIS CHRIST .
SOMETHING has went dead wrong within christendom . NOW i know JESUS CAN KEEP US SAFE , CAN KEEP us from falling .
BUT what ya think is gonna happen to a man IF he takes off from HEEDING the SPIRIT and follows the flesh .
HE GONNA FALL . What do you suppose happens to those who did not continue in Christ , SNAPPED OFF .
ITS not a sin to remind the church IT NEEDS TO CONTINUE IN CHRIST . TRUTH IS those are SPIRITUAL REMINDERS
EVEN CHRIST HIMSELF TOLD HIS OWN . and they too by the SPIRIT later warned and reminded the church as well .
SO WE OUGHT TO ALSO . IF ITS SPIRIT INSPIRED , ITS GOOD FOR OUR SOULS . BIG TIME GOOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If folks think that satan cannot preach another jesus and say GOD is love and yet presents a love of this world
and not of GOD in order to lead them all astray . YOU ARE DEAD WRONG . HES DOING IT
HIS MINISTIRS are doing it and folks are BUYING IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SOLUTION . OPEN BIBLE , READ BIBLE , LOVE BIBLE , DO BIBLE . LEARN that JESUS or be misled YOU WILL .
ps , not accusing you behold . THIS is just a general reminder to all

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The renewing of the mind, is what a Born again Christian has to do ., and you have to maintain it." Behold post #1

This is rather odd coming from you , Behold !

what a Born again Christian HAS TO DO., and  YOU have to MAINTAIN it." Rather odd indeed !

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-
The renewing of the mind, is what a Born again Christian has to do., and you have to maintain it.

Having the renewed mins.....Is literally to "work out your Salvation".

What does that mean?

It means that the Born again HAVE Salvation, and now you have to attain the Knowledge of God that is the correct understanding of what it means to have become a "new Creation, in Christ'.

Let me tell you what its not..

Its not this.... "sin, confess, repeat" for 50 yrs, believing... "'That is Christianity".
As that is not Christianity. That is broken faith, trying to DO and PERFORM broken Christianity, instead of Existing in The power of the Holy Spirit, that provides this..

A.) "CHRIST always gives me the VICTORY" over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

God's perspective, literally means to always see yourself as God has recreated you to be, Spiritually.

1 John 3:9, is a place to Look.

And Hebrews 13:9. is a must do. ;Must Do....MUST Do !

Seeing yourself with God's Eyes, is the renewed mind.

Most see themselves, their Christianity, as their own analytical rationalization = "trying to figure it out".. mindset, and that is mind of the flesh, and that is not God's viewpoint, or "mind".

God says... "you are made righteous". "You are ONE IN Me".. "You are seated in heavenly places in Christ"..

THIS....

"As JESUS IS.....so are the born again..... IN THIS World"....

A.). Get that MIND and keep that Mind,
@Behold ....in order to get the mind of Christ, one first has to understand what that even means....

It’s being in harmony with the mind of Christ?

My old mind of thinking, then the new mind of thinking in Christ.....I can’t say my old mindset doesn’t pop up from time to time, I’m very aware/ tuned into it now...at least I think I am....help me with it Lord.

The old mindset thinks nasty things about other people, they condemn, etc,etc, well, that isn’t the mind of Christ is it?

I don’t want the mindset of this world...I was watching million dollar listing last night.....22 million for some properties, how can anyone justify buying one of those....it’s just about status and money...so,so sad, it really is,imo...

1 Corinthians 2:16
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

New Living Translation
For, “Who can know the LORD’s thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?” But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.

English Standard Version
“For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ

Ephesians 4:22-24​

“To put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.”

Romans 12:2​

“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold ....in order to get the mind of Christ, one first has to understand what that even means....

It’s being in harmony with the mind of Christ?

Exactly

See, the born again, ... is not your body or your mind. Its your Spirit.

Your mind is "where you THINK", and so we have to align our understanding regarding who we have become as "a new creation in Christ" with GOD's understanding of this Spiritual Realiy.
When our mind and His mind are in harmony regarding what it means to have become..

= "The Righteousness of God in Christ"....

The we have "worked out our Salvation " as revelation knowledge gained that is the "knowledge of God"....= His same perspective.

That is HIS mind and our understanding as 'one"....

= "mind of Christ"

= "renewed mind"

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly

See, the born again, ... is not your body or your mind. Its your Spirit.

Your mind is "where you THINK", and so we have to align our understanding regarding who we have become as "a new creation in Christ" with GOD's understanding of this Spiritual Realiy.
When our mind and His mind are in harmony regarding what it means to have become..

= "The Righteousness of God in Christ"....

The we have "worked out our Salvation " as revelation knowledge gained that is the "knowledge of God"....= His same perspective.

That is HIS mind and our understanding as 'one"....

= "mind of Christ"

= "renewed mind"
Absolutely...excellent.....Hallelujah and Praise Jesus.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I question the words written, the "right or false" theology expounded here, NEVER the person expounding.

I also "DO NOT ASSUME" the nasty or otherwise thoughts nor" CONDEMN "others for their theology.

Rather my aim IMU is to correct erroneous theology, whether it is neglectful of the WHOLE of the word or whether it is lop-sided in exposition!

Exercising the spiritual discernment brought by the Holy Spirit in one's heart & life is OBEYING THE WORD !

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Exercising the spiritual discernment brought by the Holy Spirit in one's heart & life is OBEYING THE WORD !

When your mind of faith is God's perspective of the born again as a "made righteous" "New creation in Christ" then you have the renewed mind.

When you understand that the born again Christian is always this....

"I am the righteousness of God, in Christ"......

Then you have God's "mind" regarding what it means to be born again.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When your mind of faith is God's perspective of the born again as a "made righteous" "New creation in Christ" then you have the renewed mind.

When you understand that the born again Christian is always this....

"I am the righteousness of God, in Christ"......

Then you have God's "mind" regarding what it means to be born again.
Yes indeed.....with it brings great peace and reassurance, that can only come from God...once we understand this.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes indeed.....with it brings great peace and reassurance, that can only come from God...once we understand this.

Is there any "sin" or "condemnation" in God's Righteousness?

And we have been given.., "The GIFT of Righteousness"

"the GIFTS and callings of God are without repentance'.""

A.) "without repentance" = He will never take them back or end them for any reason.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any "sin" or "condemnation" in God's Righteousness?

Of course there isn’t, not everyone knows this Brother, including me at one time.

Romans 8:1
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,

New Living Translation
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

English Standard Version
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Berean Standard Bible
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

And we have been given.., "The GIFT of Righteousness"

"the GIFTS and callings of God are without repentance'.""

A.) "without repentance" = He will never take them back or end them for any reason.
Of course,Amen!

I repented once and once only...no more repenting for a Born again..my belief.

Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I repented once and once only...no more repenting for a Born again..my belief.

Eternal Salvation is not a "do over" situation.

Its The FINISHED work of JESUS on the Cross.

You took Jesus by Faith.
God took you by the Holy Spirit, Birth.

"done deal".

"ETERNAL LIFE".... is not Temporary.

Jesus said..."" All that believe in me.. (by faith, one time)...I give unto them (forever) ETERNAL LIFE, and they (these Believer's now born again)....shall never go to Hell (perish).

"IN CHRIST"

FOREVER.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The renewing of the mind, is what a Born again Christian has to do ., and you have to maintain it." Behold post #1

This is rather odd coming from you , Behold !

what a Born again Christian HAS TO DO., and  YOU have to MAINTAIN it." Rather odd indeed !
And even more so , ITS THE HOLY GHOST THAT REMINDS US TO DO SUCH THINGS .
See this too is what concerns me .
WHY do many omit the warnings , why do many omit certain parts of the bible that contradict
a certain teaching they have learned . WHY IS THAT .
Its proof something is going and has went WRONG . Cause GOD , CHRIST , HIS SPIRIT
is THERE within the lambs TO REMIND US TO DO what HE taught and reminded them to do WHILE STILL UPON EARTH .
GOD KNOWS HOW to keep the church safe , but men and acroynms DO NOT .
WE need every warning , every reminder , every promise , WE NEED the SPIRIT
and it would REMIND US of such things . WE must HEED the SPIRIT , HEED the WORD and words of GOD
For if a man takes off from heeding , HE GONNA FALL . HE GONNA FALL.
If i told my son to follow my steps as we walked along this ever narrow cliff , BUT HE takes off from following my steps
and falls , THAT AINT MY FAULT . WE must HEED the SPIRIT and we must HEED what the SPIRIT INSPIRED .
THE WORDS OF TRUTH IN THE BIBLE . But as i said earlier . MOST FOLKS CALL that LEGALISM and NOT TRUSTING IN CHRIST .
I CALL IT TRUSTING IN CHRIST , cause HE SAID IT FIRST , then later the apostels by the SPIRIT confirmed it .
SO my question to those who do examine us is this , ARE YOU ALL TRUSTING IN THE JESUS you claim to be trusting in
OR , OR are you trusting in another jesus preached by men through an acroynm . My advice
FOLLOW the JESUS of the bible , HIS TRUTH , BY HIS SPIRIT , and YOU WONT EVER FALL .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God only sees the born again, as born again.

You have to get that same "mind"., as this is the "renewed mind".

This "Mind" is the "helmet of Salvation".

You have to put it on, always.

Start here :

Hebrews 13:9

2 Corinthians 5:19

Romans 4:8

John 3:17

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God only sees the born again, as born again.

You have to get that same "mind"., as this is the "renewed mind".

This "Mind" is the "helmet of Salvation".

You have to put it on, always.

Start here :

Hebrews 13:9

2 Corinthians 5:19

Romans 4:8

John 3:17
So then why are so many buying the lie in this generation .
OH , you might be wondering what lie it is i am writing about .
WHY are so many now buying into the lie that cometh in the name of what it calls love .
You might still be wondering what it is i am writing about .
THIS LIE , THIS FAT LIE FROM HELL that I CONSTANTLY EXPOSE .
THE LIE that says that muslims , buddists , atheists or any other religoin
just needs to love one another . That it dont really matter IF they BELIEVED ON JESUS as THE CHRIST
that so long as they loved and did good they were fine .
THAT LIE BUDROW . ITS A LIE , AND as SUCH i am gonna expose it .
PS , CHARITY REJOICES IN TRUTH my friend . TRUTH , not lies , not sins
IT dont call good what GOD calleth evil nor calleth evil what GOD calls good .
JESUS aint waving no rainbow flag . HE IS no ministir of sin , NOR the ministir of any other false religoin .
AND ITS ABOUT HIGH TIME we learned that . WOULD you agree .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is the world wide road to Hell.

Salvation, is the only WAY to God., and there is but one "Way".

John 14:6
Very true . But did you know that those under the false love say that very thing as well and quite often too .
So i must repeat the question . Do you believe that if muslims , buddists and whateverists
just have this love so called and do good to others that they are fine and know GOD .
THERE is a huge reason i ask this . many are now following a love , an ideal of anti christ . it knows neither the love
of GOD nor GOD , nor the TRUTH or way TO GOD . So again i ask you
do you believe this all inclusive lie being sold by the vast majority of the protestant realm
who now sitteth under the guise of men like francis . You might want to ask me why i KNOW with no doubt
its of anti christ .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is the world wide road to Hell.

Salvation, is the only WAY to God., and there is but one "Way".

John 14:6
any love that leaves us with idea that one does not have to BELIEVE JESUS is the CHRIST , IS OF ANTI CHRIST .
YET many now preach against religoin and yet preach the largest religion itself under the guise of what it calls love .