Get your mind right, and your discipleship will surely follow.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Saint..

Being "in Christ" : is to be "One with God and Christ", which is to be born again INTO God's Spirit by God's Spirit.

Now, in that place, is the Kingdom of God found, and in that Spirituality, we find "the mind of Christ", as the proper mind, that is the "renew your mind" that we are instructed to Do.

So, we the born again, are always this........= "AS JESUS IS.....so are the born again.....IN THIS WORLD"..
This means, we are always exactly like that, as this is our "new creation" "in Christ" Status as a Son of God.

Now, a NT verse tells you to "work our your Salvation"...but it does not tell you to keep yourself saved.
It tells you to work out what you have.......SALVATION......Philippians 2:12 which means, you are to learn HOW to exit within this Grace of God.
And you do that, in your Head,= by Right Believing.
And duly note reader..... that you are told to work out what you already have, after Philippians 1:6, explains why you have it.
Be sure to study that out, as its a divine revelation.... Saint.

See, its simple....but most believers are not taught to see themselves correctly as "in Christ"..., or to understand that they are to exist in that place of mind, that is the renewed mind.
Listen...
When have you ever sat in a Church, and the Pulpit said..>>"today im going to teach you how to understand how to exist in the right mind, that is the renewed mind, that is to walk in the Spirit, when you do it.
A.) Never.

And yet, this is Christianity Fundamental(s) of the Faith, "sincere milk" that you have to KNOW, as it is SO VITAL to your spiritual health, Saint.
And that is why im here for you... as I know that most believers are taught nothing they absolutely have to KNOW.....in their Church.
This is why I teach it endlessly,..... as believers worldwide are not given what they need to know, that really really matters the most of all.

See, God didnt save His born again with His own Blood, so that His children can exist within the same carnality of lifestyle, as an unbeliever.
The only difference is, the believers feel bad when they/you sin, and the unbelievers enjoy sinning more and more.

So, until you learn to exist in the RIGHT MIND, you are not walking in the Spirit, you are walking "in the Flesh".
Saint...To Walk in the Flesh, is what you do in your MIND....where you exist within your perspective as your thinking.
So, wrong thinking, related to God's Grace, is wrong BELIEVING, ...and all that is MENTAL, HEAD SPACE.......

LISTEN......."AS YOU THINK< so you are", according to God's word.
Do you think you are a sinner who is going to sin and confess......then you will, as that is what you think, which is what you believe.
You ARE, what you believe you are.....
See it?
That's how it works, so you have to BELIEVE RIGHT to exist RIGHTEOUSLY, = as your discipleship.
There is no other way.

This means we, the born again, (not just the water baptized) have to adjust our THINKING< which is our BELIEVING, OUR MIND>.. so that it aligns perfectly with God's perspective of us, = which is the Mind of Christ.

Until this happens, the believer is going to keep sinning and repenting, and they will believe they can lose their salvation, and the worst of these faith corrupted, will be on Forums and in Pulpits teaching their deception.

See, when we dont operate correctly within the Kingdom of God with the RIGHT MIND...we will be easy prey for the skilled deceivers, who are teaching the Devil's Gospel.

Saint....When a person wants to stop the sinning and confessing and existing within failed discipleship, they ALL have to go here......Hebrews 13:9 and live in that verse, as the beginning of their deliverance.
That verse has to become your life verse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saint..

Being "in Christ" : is to be "One with God and Christ", which is to be born again INTO God's Spirit by God's Spirit.

Now, in that place, is the Kingdom of God found, and in that Spirituality, we find "the mind of Christ", as the proper mind, that is the "renew your mind" that we are instructed to Do.

So, we the born again, are always this........= "AS JESUS IS.....so are the born again.....IN THIS WORLD"..
This means, we are always exactly like that, as this is our "new creation" "in Christ" Status as a Son of God.

Now, a NT verse tells you to "work our your Salvation"...but it does not tell you to keep yourself saved.
It tells you to work out what you have.......SALVATION......Philippians 2:12 which means, you are to learn HOW to exit within this Grace of God.
And you do that, in your Head,= by Right Believing.
And duly note reader..... that you are told to work out what you already have, after Philippians 1:6, explains why you have it.
Be sure to study that out, as its a divine revelation.... Saint.

See, its simple....but most believers are not taught to see themselves correctly as "in Christ"..., or to understand that they are to exist in that place of mind, that is the renewed mind.
Listen...
When have you ever sat in a Church, and the Pulpit said..>>"today im going to teach you how to understand how to exist in the right mind, that is the renewed mind, that is to walk in the Spirit, when you do it.
A.) Never.

And yet, this is Christianity Fundamental(s) of the Faith, "sincere milk" that you have to KNOW, as it is SO VITAL to your spiritual health, Saint.
And that is why im here for you... as I know that most believers are taught nothing they absolutely have to KNOW.....in their Church.
This is why I teach it endlessly,..... as believers worldwide are not given what they need to know, that really really matters the most of all.

See, God didnt save His born again with His own Blood, so that His children can exist within the same carnality of lifestyle, as an unbeliever.
The only difference is, the believers feel bad when they/you sin, and the unbelievers enjoy sinning more and more.

So, until you learn to exist in the RIGHT MIND, you are not walking in the Spirit, you are walking "in the Flesh".
Saint...To Walk in the Flesh, is what you do in your MIND....where you exist within your perspective as your thinking.
So, wrong thinking, related to God's Grace, is wrong BELIEVING, ...and all that is MENTAL, HEAD SPACE.......

LISTEN......."AS YOU THINK< so you are", according to God's word.
Do you think you are a sinner who is going to sin and confess......then you will, as that is what you think, which is what you believe.
You ARE, what you believe you are.....
See it?
That's how it works, so you have to BELIEVE RIGHT to exist RIGHTEOUSLY, = as your discipleship.
There is no other way.

This means we, the born again, (not just the water baptized) have to adjust our THINKING< which is our BELIEVING, OUR MIND>.. so that it aligns perfectly with God's perspective of us, = which is the Mind of Christ.

Until this happens, the believer is going to keep sinning and repenting, and they will believe they can lose their salvation, and the worst of these faith corrupted, will be on Forums and in Pulpits teaching their deception.

See, when we dont operate correctly within the Kingdom of God with the RIGHT MIND...we will be easy prey for the skilled deceivers, who are teaching the Devil's Gospel.

Saint....When a person wants to stop the sinning and confessing and existing within failed discipleship, they ALL have to go here......Hebrews 13:9 and live in that verse, as the beginning of their deliverance.
That verse has to become your life verse.

AMEN!!!! God bless you. I think I have found myself drifting for awhile now, and joined a new church who seems to preach this message every single time...

Im getting back to this simple, but not so simple message. I am praying and believing for a year of transformation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
AMEN!!!! God bless you. I think I have found myself drifting for awhile now, and joined a new church who seems to preach this message every single time...

Im getting back to this simple, but not so simple message. I am praying and believing for a year of transformation.

And God Bless you, Mayflower.

Stay in the Light that is God's Grace.
Stay away from the darkness that tries to replace Grace with self effort.

God's Grace is SALVATiON, is ETERNAL LIFE..... is you being Made RIGHTEOUS by God's Blood, and kept Righteous by God's Blood.

Discipleship, is what you do, as a lifestyle BECAUSE God has Made you Righteous, forever.

Notice the difference?
One is God doing something for you, and one is you existing in that, and living a life that reflects it back to God.

Salvation is ALL OF GOD, freely given.

Discipleship, is all of you, with God helping.