Girlfriend Diagnosed With Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. The only people in my life who have died (hospitalized after a positive covid test) were fully vaccinated. :( I wish my mother had never gone to the hospital. She grew much worse after receiving their meds. She was there 3 weeks. Within 2 weeks, the covid was gone, but the meds had done what they were meant to do .....internal bleeding and organ failure. This is what happens every time.

Another person - a dear friend - was given a false positive after he had open heart surgery. He had zero symptoms and was about to be sent home, so they decided he needed a covid test. (sigh) Of course, it came back "positive" although he never had even one symptom. So they pumped him full of covid meds. He suffered brain bleeding and other bleeding which damaged his eyesight and caused some other issues. It has been a year and he is still suffering from this horrible injustice imposed on him!!!!

In contrast, those (8 ppl) who weren't vaccinated and contracted covid had very mild cold-like symptoms (with the oddity of temporary loss of taste for a few). They all fully recover in under 2 weeks.
TLHKAJ please be sensitive to the fact that @Naomanos is vaccinated and worried about getting COVID. That is what this thread is here to address. I find your post insensitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ivermectin is not "Horse medicine
Ivermectin is not "Horse medicine".

Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.

My mistake. I know it only as being used for horses and in heartworm medication for dogs.

Still want no part of ivermectin for Covid.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Naomanos if you're vaccinated then I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chance of getting hospitalized without vaccination is slight. And with vaccination is even more slight. You should be fine!

I think I recently caught it. And I was vaccinated and could barely tell. And I have cystic fibrosis and therefore asthma.

I took ibuprofen for the body aches and headache. And I had a day of lung congestion and didn't even have to take my rescue inhaler.

Thank God for the vaccine I suppose.

I now have symptoms as well. Same exact symptoms as my girlfriend. Since I have the same exact symptoms including the consistent coughing, I do not have to be tested. If my symptoms get worse I will seek medical help and will likely be tested. I am indeed vaccinated so, our hope is that it is kept to a minimum.

With my asthma, I am acutely aware of how my breathing is and when it is starting to become an issue.

I have already started LOA paperwork for work and they do not require a test as long as you have had direct contact with someone with Covid and are showing Covid symptoms.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TLHKAJ please be sensitive to the fact that @Naomanos is vaccinated and worried about getting COVID. That is what this thread is here to address. I find your post insensitive.
He and his girlfriend are alive. And people are trying to offer support and solid valid information in effort to help.

What I find insensitive is that you and all the vaxed crew care nothing about what I've shared. I lost my mother needlessly, for heaven's sake!! And that counts for nothing?!? I share because I care that so many are being lied to and are dying because of it.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He and his girlfriend are alive. And people are trying to offer support and solid valid information in effort to help.

What I find insensitive is that you and all the vaxed crew care nothing about what I've shared. I lost my mother needlessly, for heaven's sake!! And that counts for nothing? I share because I care that so many are being lied to and are dying because of it.

I care that your mother died and for that I am sorry.

What I don't care for is the advice to take ivermectin or any other non-approved medicine to fight Covid.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Covid this morning. She was exposed at work by a co-worker. I also now have direct exposure through her. I don't have any symptoms, at least I don't think that I do as many of the symptoms of Covid, at least the Omicron variant as some of the same things I deal with on a regular basis.

I think my tell-tale sign will be a nasty-sounding persistent cough. I cough now, but it's infrequent and due to my asthma.

I will pray you and her get better soon.

Wrong. The only people in my life who have died (hospitalized after a positive covid test) were fully vaccinated. :( I wish my mother had never gone to the hospital. She grew much worse after receiving their meds. She was there 3 weeks. Within 2 weeks, the covid was gone, but the meds had done what they were meant to do .....internal bleeding and organ failure. This is what happens every time.

Another person - a dear friend - was given a false positive after he had open heart surgery. He had zero symptoms and was about to be sent home, so they decided he needed a covid test. (sigh) Of course, it came back "positive" although he never had even one symptom. So they pumped him full of covid meds. He suffered brain bleeding and other bleeding which damaged his eyesight and caused some other issues. It has been a year and he is still suffering from this horrible injustice imposed on him!!!!

In contrast, those (8 ppl) I know who weren't vaccinated and contracted covid had very mild cold-like symptoms (with the oddity of temporary loss of taste for a few). They all fully recover in under 2 weeks.

@TLHKAJ I am so sorry, I didn't know.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ I am so sorry, I didn't know.
Thank you, @FluffyYellowDuck. It means a lot. I wish people could look beyond the propaganda and accusations of "conspiracy theories" and just take a step back from the media, and research on their own. Enough people are speaking out on this, from the top down. And those of us who are sharing our experiences are doing so out of concern - nothing else. (I know you get it.)

I'm choosing not to read certain people's replies because love has grown so very cold. That's not what I'm about. I'd rather just love. I will pray for them and this entire world situation. It's heartbreaking.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, @FluffyYellowDuck. It means a lot. I wish people could look beyond the propaganda and accusations of "conspiracy theories" and just take a step back from the media, and research on their own. Enough people are speaking out on this, from the top down. And those of us who are sharing our experiences are doing so out of concern - nothing else. (I know you get it.)

I'm choosing not to read certain people's replies because love has grown so very cold. That's not what I'm about. I'd rather just love. I will pray for them and this entire world situation. It's heartbreaking.
I do get it- and I am going to say a prayer for you, too, for God's comfort and healing from grief.

My heart broke for you reading it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Covid this morning. She was exposed at work by a co-worker. I also now have direct exposure through her. I don't have any symptoms, at least I don't think that I do as many of the symptoms of Covid, at least the Omicron variant as some of the same things I deal with on a regular basis.

I think my tell-tale sign will be a nasty-sounding persistent cough. I cough now, but it's infrequent and due to my asthma.

Praying for complete healing for both of you.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do get it- and I am going to say a prayer for you, too, for God's comfort and healing from grief.

My heart broke for you reading it.
Thank you so much. It's hard when I just want to talk to her and then I remember she's not here. :( Her birthday just passed .... January 8th.

This month also marks 2 years that my youngest son went Home at age 17. I would appreciate your prayers concerning that as well. (Lots of tears lately.) Honestly, there's no pain that comes close to the loss of a child. I will leave it at that bc that's not what this thread is about. Prayers are greatly appreciated.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just make sure they have enough puffs left in case you get congested. If not then I would suggest getting more.

I just started it a couple of days ago and only have used it a couple of times. I have two more of my rescue inhaler in case it's needed. I go through periods where I don;t need it for a few weeks and I still fill the scripts.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just started it a couple of days ago and only have used it a couple of times. I have two more of my rescue inhaler in case it's needed. I go through periods where I don;t need it for a few weeks and I still fill the scripts.
Me too. I talked to some people that weren't asthmatic and they gave them rescue inhalers when they got COVID so you're already covered. That's good. God takes care of his children! Just keep praying to God. I believe in him. Let us know how you're doing thru it so that we can continue to pray for you too.