Girlfriend Diagnosed With Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Covid this morning. She was exposed at work by a co-worker. I also now have direct exposure through her. I don't have any symptoms, at least I don't think that I do as many of the symptoms of Covid, at least the Omicron variant as some of the same things I deal with on a regular basis.

I think my tell-tale sign will be a nasty-sounding persistent cough. I cough now, but it's infrequent and due to my asthma.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Covid this morning. She was exposed at work by a co-worker. I also now have direct exposure through her. I don't have any symptoms, at least I don't think that I do as many of the symptoms of Covid, at least the Omicron variant as some of the same things I deal with on a regular basis.

I think my tell-tale sign will be a nasty-sounding persistent cough. I cough now, but it's infrequent and due to my asthma.
Praying for both you and your girlfriend!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You should do a test if you haven't already. My daughter and her family had it over new year as well as another granddaughter who missed her babies second Christmas through isolating with it.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should do a test if you haven't already. My daughter and her family had it over new year as well as another granddaughter who missed her babies second Christmas through isolating with it.

I probably will tomorrow morning. Don't want to go and wait in line for 4-5 hours or more to get tested if I go now. At least if I go tomorrow it will only be like a 2-hour wait if I go an hour before the doctor's office opens.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I probably will tomorrow morning. Don't want to go and wait in line for 4-5 hours or more to get tested if I go now. At least if I go tomorrow it will only be like a 2-hour wait if I go an hour before the doctor's office opens.
Don't you have home test kits like we do in the UK?
I hope you are all okay. If you have both been vaccinated you should only get mild symptoms like my family.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They are currently sold out everywhere in my area and the surrounding areas. I looked earlier after she was diagnosed.
We were given them for free - either when we were out shopping or to order by post or delivered with a prescription. Good old NHS.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were given them for free - either when we were out shopping or to order by post or delivered with a prescription. Good old NHS.

The only way you can get them for free here is through being tested at a test site, hospital, doctor's office, etc. Otherwise, you have to pay for them.

I would love NHC here, but alas, too many are against it in the states.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Omicron usually starts in the throat and then you get sneezing and some coughing, many at work had aches and pains ( I didn’t ) and a fatigue that kind of lingers. My son who lives with me didn’t catch it , yet at work we have loads off work with it ……….
Hope your girlfriend gets a mild case and you remain free from it x
Rita

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Omicron usually starts in the throat and then you get sneezing and some coughing, many at work had aches and pains ( I didn’t ) and a fatigue that kind of lingers. My son who lives with me didn’t catch it , yet at work we have loads off work with it ……….
Hope your girlfriend gets a mild case and you remain free from it x
Rita

Thank you!

I am thinking even if I don't develop symptoms, I may just go on LOA from work. They are fine with it as I have been directly exposed and in case I am asymptomatic, I don't want to get anyone else in my center sick.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Covid this morning.
Kindly clarify "diagnosed". If she was subjected to the bogus PCR test but has no symptoms, she is healthy. At the same time, try and get access to ivermectin. If either of you show symptoms, just take ivermectin to kill the virus.

The faulty PCR test is still being used even though 90-99% test results have been FALSE POSITIVES. So don't allow a bogus test to mislead you.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kindly clarify "diagnosed". If she was subjected to the bogus PCR test but has no symptoms, she is healthy. At the same time, try and get access to ivermectin. If either of you show symptoms, just take ivermectin to kill the virus.

The faulty PCR test is still being used even though 90-99% test results have been FALSE POSITIVES. So don't allow a bogus test to mislead you.

I'm sorry, but I'm not listening to what your conspiracy sources have to say. We're not taking horse medicine to kill the virus. Please do not reply in this thread again!

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Naomanos if you're vaccinated then I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chance of getting hospitalized without vaccination is slight. And with vaccination is even more slight. You should be fine!

I think I recently caught it. And I was vaccinated and could barely tell. And I have cystic fibrosis and therefore asthma.

I took ibuprofen for the body aches and headache. And I had a day of lung congestion and didn't even have to take my rescue inhaler.

Thank God for the vaccine I suppose.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Naomanos if you're vaccinated then I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chance of getting hospitalized without vaccination is slight. And with vaccination is even more slight. You should be fine!

I think I recently caught it. And I was vaccinated and could barely tell. And I have cystic fibrosis and therefore asthma.
Wrong. The only people in my life who have died (hospitalized after a positive covid test) were fully vaccinated. :( I wish my mother had never gone to the hospital. She grew much worse after receiving their meds. She was there 3 weeks. Within 2 weeks, the covid was gone, but the meds had done what they were meant to do .....internal bleeding and organ failure. This is what happens every time.

Another person - a dear friend - was given a false positive after he had open heart surgery. He had zero symptoms and was about to be sent home, so they decided he needed a covid test. (sigh) Of course, it came back "positive" although he never had even one symptom. So they pumped him full of covid meds. He suffered brain bleeding and other bleeding which damaged his eyesight and caused some other issues. It has been a year and he is still suffering from this horrible injustice imposed on him!!!!

In contrast, those (8 ppl) I know who weren't vaccinated and contracted covid had very mild cold-like symptoms (with the oddity of temporary loss of taste for a few). They all fully recover in under 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but I'm not listening to what your conspiracy sources have to say. We're not taking horse medicine to kill the virus. Please do not reply in this thread again!
You can't forbid a member from commenting on a thread. You can ask them not to or express disagreement, but only admin can forbid a person from replying.
@Enoch111 is giving accurate information which you have the right to refuse. He is only trying to help. Ivermectin and zinc do work.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ivermectin is not "Horse medicine".

Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I pray that the virus doesn’t effect you both in a major way.

I got hit hard by Covid and then pneumonia. I’m recovering well now thank God.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't forbid a member from commenting on a thread. You can ask them not to or express disagreement, but only admin can forbid a person from replying.

I didn't forbid him. It was a request. If someone asks me to leave their thread, I do as it is a way of showing that person respect.

is giving accurate information which you have the right to refuse. He is only trying to help. Ivermectin and zinc do work.

As far as I am concerned it is inaccurate information. I have done the research and it doesn't actually work. Same with hydroxychloroquine which my girlfriend is on every day. It didn't keep her from getting Covid as others have said in other threads.

He can take his "help" elsewhere. It isn't wanted in this thread beyond praying that we feel better.