Girlfriend Diagnosed With Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too. I talked to some people that weren't asthmatic and they gave them rescue inhalers when they got COVID so you're already covered. That's good. God takes care of his children! Just keep praying to God. I believe in him. Let us know how you're doing thru it so that we can continue to pray for you too.

I surely shall!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
someone expressing their experiences of someone they know isnt conspiracy
i hope you and your girlfriend get well soon.
people offer advice and such. someone could tell me to take elderberry and i could refuse or tell them why its not recommended for me

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
someone expressing their experiences of someone they know isnt conspiracy
i hope you and your girlfriend get well soon.
people offer advice and such. someone could tell me to take elderberry and i could refuse or tell them why its not recommended for me

If you are speaking of Enoch's message to me, he wasn't expressing his experiences of someone he knows.

I have seen these suggestions for over a year now. I researched them and have researched since then and still find them to be conspiracies.

This is my opinion and it will not change.

Thank you for the good wishes!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quick update.

We both feel like a Mack truck hit us. We feel better and then the next day feels worse again. Today feels like we took one step forward and three steps back.

Praying that they don't do to her what they did to her coworker and force her to go into work after the "five" days when she feels the way that she does.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quick update.

We both feel like a Mack truck hit us. We feel better and then the next day feels worse again. Today feels like we took one step forward and three steps back.

Praying that they don't do to her what they did to her coworker and force her to go into work after the "five" days when she feels the way that she does.
Praying for you. Hope you feel better soon.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quick update.

Gotta watch out for those Mack trucks.

Still praying for you.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I opted to go and get tested this morning and it is a good thing that I did. I am Covid positive and have borderline Covid pnuemonia.
Did they give you meds for the pneumonia? Just wondering. Praying for you to recover.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you feel better soon. I was still testing positive on the lfts on day ten ( had to have two negatives before I could go back to work ) When I did return the fatigue was a problem for awhile. A friends son caught it and, like you, he is on anti biotics.
Rita

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you doing @Naomanos ?

Feeling a little better. The LOA department asked me how I was feeling on Tuesday and I gave them the update that I am still coughing, chestbis still heavy and still very fatigued. Said I was going to try and come back next Tuesday. Now I may push it out another week. I tried to do some chores around the house and ended up nearly collapsing on the floor. I got heavy bodied really quick. I also had extreme joint pain.

Talked with a co-worker yesterday and she said not to rush back. Take care of yourself and get healthy.

My girlfriend was back at the ER yesterday. She wasn't herself. She was having difficulty breathing and just seemed off. She said it felt like her brain was swimming through water. I persuaded her to go back to the hospital. They checked her for clots again and that was cleared. Her pneumonia has gotten a little worse. They sent her home though. This time without antibiotics or steroids, but with a referral to see a cardiovascular doctor. They said she may be a Covid long hauler.

So, that's a bit scary!

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling a little better. The LOA department asked me how I was feeling on Tuesday and I gave them the update that I am still coughing, chestbis still heavy and still very fatigued. Said I was going to try and come back next Tuesday. Now I may push it out another week. I tried to do some chores around the house and ended up nearly collapsing on the floor. I got heavy bodied really quick. I also had extreme joint pain.

Talked with a co-worker yesterday and she said not to rush back. Take care of yourself and get healthy.

My girlfriend was back at the ER yesterday. She wasn't herself. She was having difficulty breathing and just seemed off. She said it felt like her brain was swimming through water. I persuaded her to go back to the hospital. They checked her for clots again and that was cleared. Her pneumonia has gotten a little worse. They sent her home though. This time without antibiotics or steroids, but with a referral to see a cardiovascular doctor. They said she may be a Covid long hauler.

So, that's a bit scary!
Praying for you both.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That must be the famous Covid "Brain Fog".

Possibly? I know I have it as well to a degree. Unable to recall words and names while talking.

I am more worried it has to do with her heart in some way. I mean they have referred her to a cardiovascular doctor and we're not entirely sure why. They wouldn't allow me to stay with her at the hospital which didn't sit well with me and I almost got trespassed because I wouldn't leave her. She needed someone to advocate for her, but because she was Covid positive as of two weeks ago, they wouldn't let me go with her, even though we have been staying together since she was diagnosed so that I can take care of her and her me (we're trying to take care of each other) and since I figured I would end up with it since we had spent lots of time together prior to her diagnosis.

Wasn't my finest moment, but I was being protective of her and several of the staff remarked that I was right to do what I did and that they agreed I should have been allowed to stay to advocate since she wasn't all there cognitively.