Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My pastor was among hundreds of thousands today. What did the news say? A little over a hundred? A friend said secret service leaked to him antifa was who broke inside and incited the protest. Not trump supporters. It is all a hoax. The world doesnt see it, but many do. Im just sad for my kids. And unsure what to think right now, but I know I have peace in my Father. I don't care what political power you stand by. God will watch over His lambs. Trust in Him. Not man. That is the only truth we can trust.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Will John Biden assume the Presidency of USA? I have many many doubts due the man's Power of the red rider horse. Revelation 6:v.3-4

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth
(this is fulfilling literally), and that they should kill one another(this is not fulfilling yet; for now): and there was given unto him a great Sword. (Sword means speech)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My pastor was among hundreds of thousands today. What did the news say? A little over a hundred? A friend said secret service leaked to him antifa was who broke inside and incited the protest. Not trump supporters. It is all a hoax. The world doesnt see it, but many do. Im just sad for my kids. And unsure what to think right now, but I know I have peace in my Father. I don't care what political power you stand by. God will watch over His lambs. Trust in Him. Not man. That is the only truth we can trust.

Wonderful post! :)

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The people are getting screwed over. I'm going to get violently ill listening to these politicians.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
World Government: Here it comes, ready or not! Nothing can stop it.
Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Antifa and/or BLM were definitely among them that entered, but perhaps only among them.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the first pic of the breach, definately antifa folk:
136729138_3583488191705861_5168874260630524180_n.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Genesis 19:v.12-14

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: 13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.

14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

Luke 17:v.28-30

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the Day when the Son of man is revealed.

THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN

06-01-2021 is the SIXTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9;v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready