God chose Mary as his Queen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Psalms 45 is not the queen of heaven but the wife of David the King, not God.

Jeremiah 7:18 and Jeremiah 44 refer to the "queen of heaven" the pagan goddess

We need to be scriptural, not gullible.

Good term, gullible. Sad to say the church is full of gullible people especially in the catholic church. I guess that it is the product that the priest is infallible and cannot be questioned so I am told by Catholics, especially by those who have been abused by them. Mind you that is not exclusive to the catholic church. There are plenty of evangelical ministers who seem to think that they are God's chosen people and must be obeyed.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its his divine Throne.

Here is the Throne. You have some problems now bud!

Shroud101.jpg

Time for a sing

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When fake Catholics begin coming out of the woodwork, we know that we are clearly in the last of the last days.
Not sure what that means - but we should always be on our guard for false messengers.
Anyway - I just didn't want anybody to mistake his views as "Catholic".

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peters cross was never upside down. That upside down cross is what Satanist use.
More proof that you're not a Catholic - especially a Traditional Catholic..
According to Scripture and Tradition, Peter's cross was turned upside-down.

Jesus told Peter that as an old man somebody would "stretch out your hands" (John 21:18), describing his manner of death.
In the book, The Bones of St. Peter, the forensic evidence clearly shows the skeletal remains of an elderly man with nails driven through his feet and hands.

Hands "outstretched" with nails driven through depicts a man whose cross was UPSIDE-DOWN.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Science say you can't hang a deer on that type of cross. You have to have a high cross beam to hang them from... google deer hunting. google pictures of deer slaughter. Its sick pictures but to understand the science you must look.

Also Peter was turned upside down, like a deer, not his cross. 200 pounds will not stay on an inverted cross. Try to hang a 200 pound bar bell from a flag pole.

One thing God told me about was Science.

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Science say you can't hang a deer on that type of cross. You have to have a high cross beam to hang them from... google deer hunting. google pictures of deer slaughter. Its sick pictures but to understand the science you must look.

Also Peter was turned upside down, like a deer, not his cross. 200 pounds will not stay on an inverted cross. Try to hang a 200 pound bar bell from a flag pole.

One good thing about Brian's posts here it gives us a good laugh.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The science of what?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't crucify a man upside down on an inverted cross. But you can hang him from one upside down like a deer.

His neck would snap on the ground the minute you inverted his cross.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't bring up the inverted cross thing. They used it as a tool to say I'm not Catholic when I showed Jp2 using devil crosses.

Mary is Queen of heaven and she is a gate. She's the r-side gate.

Shroud101.jpg

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see that Brian has not refuted my post about the queens spoken of in scripture. I guess that he has to bow before the obvious evidence there is no Queen Mary in scripture.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Shroud refutes anything you say. Psalms45:9 is the Divine Throne.

9The daughters of kings have delighted thee in thy glory. The queen stood on thy right hand, in gilded clothing; surrounded with variety.

This is on the Shroud.

Guadalupe.jpg

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's the most asinine explanation I've ever heard - and makes absolutely zero sense.

A cross - right side UP or DOWN will hhold the same amout of weight.

Reactions: Helen

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The guy on the inverted cross would break his neck on the ground due to gravity.

Human body on a pole.

He would become a human missile to the ground, and you would have to have a high cross beam to tie his legs to like when you slaughter deer.

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

9The daughters of kings have delighted thee in thy glory. The queen stood on thy right hand, in gilded clothing; surrounded with variety.

This is on the Shroud.

Guadalupe.jpg
Who is "you?"

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The guy on the inverted cross would break his neck on the ground due to gravity.

Human body on a pole.

He would become a human missile to the ground, and you would have to have a high cross beam to tie his legs to like when you slaughter deer.
You are a mine of useless information, Brian.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

This is on the Shroud.
Guadalupe.jpg

Definitely shrouded in mystery.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see that Brian has not refuted my post about the queens spoken of in scripture. I guess that he has to bow before the obvious evidence there is no Queen Mary in scripture.
I didn't bring up the inverted cross thing. They used it as a tool to say I'm not Catholic when I showed Jp2 using devil crosses.

Mary is Queen of heaven and she is a gate. She's the r-side gate.

Shroud101.jpg

Is that a watergate or anything to do with Bill Gates? Isn't there a book about it. You know Gate Expectations or have I got that wrong?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Which god was that? The god of make-believe?