God has no Favourites

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Multitudes of people throughout the world await the Glorious Return of Jesus to reign as King of the world. Many others doubt this and would like to eliminate the possibility, because they do not want to face the consequences.

Belief in the reality of Christ’s Return and His Kingdom, as against disbelief, means that there are two major categories of people in the world:- Those referred to in Scripture as “the people of God”, 1 Peter 2:10 and those who do not belong to Him – John 8:47.

For His people still living at the Return, who can be from every race, nation and language, there will be rejoicing, praise, worship, and unending happiness. For those who have refused the salvation offered, it will be an opposite kind of destiny or just annihilation, but for both: the consequences will be eternal.

The distinction between the two groups is not based on education, race, wealth, culture, or religious affiliation. It is based on our relationship with God. We are all in one category or the other. The Bible calls unrepentant sinners “evildoers”. It calls forgiven sinners, “saints”.

Romans 2:9-11 There will be trouble and distress for every human who does evil, first for the Israelite, then for the Gentile. But for everyone who does what is right, there will be glory, honour and peace. God has no favourites.

We who are followers of Jesus Christ are to keep faithful, praying, proclaiming the Gospel, manifesting His love and mercy, living for Him and doing His will – until He comes. Matthew 28:19-20

An attitude of faithful consistency in serving and obeying our Lord, is different from the escapist attitude of some who talk so much about the prospect of being raptured out of this wicked world at any moment.

The prophetic truth: “we shall be caught up in the air to meet Him,” as He Returns to earth, should not obscure the importance of being prepared for the trials and tribulations to come before His Millennial reign.

James 5:7-11 You must be patient, my friends, until the Lord comes. Consider the farmer, looking for a good crop, waiting patiently for the rains to fall. You, too, must be patient and strong, for the coming of the Lord is near. My friends, do not blame your troubles on one another, or you will be judged and there at the door stands the Judge. As your example of patience, look at the prophets, who stood firm under ill treatment. See how Job stood firm and how God blessed him in the end, for the Lord is merciful and compassionate. Those who keep their faith will be happy and blessed.

1 Peter 1:5 Because you have put your faith in God, you are under the protection of His power, until the salvation now in readiness is revealed at the end of this age.
Philippians 1:9-11 And this is my prayer: that your love may grow ever richer in knowledge and insight of every kind, enabling you to learn by experience what things really matter. Then on the Day of Christ, [His Return] you will be flawless and without blame, yielding the full harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. John 3:16-21
Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Reactions: covenantee

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Multitudes of people throughout the world await the Glorious Return of Jesus to reign as King of the world. Many others doubt this and would like to eliminate the possibility, because they do not want to face the consequences.

Belief in the reality of Christ’s Return and His Kingdom, as against disbelief, means that there are two major categories of people in the world:- Those referred to in Scripture as “the people of God”, 1 Peter 2:10 and those who do not belong to Him – John 8:47.

For His people still living at the Return, who can be from every race, nation and language, there will be rejoicing, praise, worship, and unending happiness. For those who have refused the salvation offered, it will be an opposite kind of destiny or just annihilation, but for both: the consequences will be eternal.

The distinction between the two groups is not based on education, race, wealth, culture, or religious affiliation. It is based on our relationship with God. We are all in one category or the other. The Bible calls unrepentant sinners “evildoers”. It calls forgiven sinners, “saints”.

Romans 2:9-11 There will be trouble and distress for every human who does evil, first for the Israelite, then for the Gentile. But for everyone who does what is right, there will be glory, honour and peace. God has no favourites.

We who are followers of Jesus Christ are to keep faithful, praying, proclaiming the Gospel, manifesting His love and mercy, living for Him and doing His will – until He comes. Matthew 28:19-20

An attitude of faithful consistency in serving and obeying our Lord, is different from the escapist attitude of some who talk so much about the prospect of being raptured out of this wicked world at any moment.

The prophetic truth: “we shall be caught up in the air to meet Him,” as He Returns to earth, should not obscure the importance of being prepared for the trials and tribulations to come before His Millennial reign.

James 5:7-11 You must be patient, my friends, until the Lord comes. Consider the farmer, looking for a good crop, waiting patiently for the rains to fall. You, too, must be patient and strong, for the coming of the Lord is near. My friends, do not blame your troubles on one another, or you will be judged and there at the door stands the Judge. As your example of patience, look at the prophets, who stood firm under ill treatment. See how Job stood firm and how God blessed him in the end, for the Lord is merciful and compassionate. Those who keep their faith will be happy and blessed.

1 Peter 1:5 Because you have put your faith in God, you are under the protection of His power, until the salvation now in readiness is revealed at the end of this age.
Philippians 1:9-11 And this is my prayer: that your love may grow ever richer in knowledge and insight of every kind, enabling you to learn by experience what things really matter. Then on the Day of Christ, [His Return] you will be flawless and without blame, yielding the full harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. John 3:16-21
Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.
The return of your jesus will be the future "Antichrist", and your teaching that Jesus is returning to hang out with mortal human men on this earth is paving the way for this future evil man

The real Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The return of your jesus will be the future "Antichrist", and your teaching that Jesus is returning to hang out with mortal human men on this earth is paving the way for this future evil man

The real Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)
The future Anti-Christ man, will not stage a 'return' as a messiah. He rises to power by flatteries and smooth talk. Daniel 11:21

There will be no fire when Jesus Returns. Matthew 24:29-30, Revelation 19:11-21 You have confused the glorious Return with the terrible Day when the Lord will send fire to destroy His enemies. The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
Your rejection of the thousand year Millennium reign of King Jesus, is a direct rejection of the many scriptures that confirm how Jesus will receive His reward for His sacrifice on the Cross. Psalms 2:6-9

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Keraz Do you really think that God has favourites?

I'm sorry but I haven't read all your lengthy post so it's quite likely I've missed something. I was always taught that we were all God's favourites no one above anybody else.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The future Anti-Christ man, will not stage a 'return' as a messiah. He rises to power by flatteries and smooth talk. Daniel 11:21
Your claim is in denial of biblical truth, (The Antichrist/Man Of Sin) will proclaim to be God on this earth

Jesus Christ Is Messiah God, your teaching that Jesus returns and hangs out with human mortal men, is setting up the unaware to receive this evil man who will proclaim to be God on this earth as seen below (The Antichrist) Reader Beware!

The real Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End),

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Believe It Not, Go Not Forth, Reader Beware!

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"God has no Favourites"

John 21
20 Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following,

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your claim is in denial of biblical truth, (The Antichrist/Man Of Sin) will proclaim to be God on this earth
But; I do agree with this.
The real Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End),
According to the Bibe, the end of physical humanity dos not come until after the Great White Throne Judgment, that comes after the thousand year reign of King Jesus.
Your cut and paste rebuttals are wrong and all can see your errors.
"God has no Favourites"

John 21
20 Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following,

GOD BLESS ISRAEL
Please provide a scripture that says we should bless, or ask God to Bless; the Jewish State of Israel.
I see where Jesus cursed them and they cursed themselves.

I also see where many Prophesies say the Jews will be Judged and punished and only a remnant will survive.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please provide a scripture that says we should bless, or ask God to Bless; the Jewish State of Israel.

I also see where many Prophesies say the Jews will be Judged and punished and only a remnant will survive.

Keraz, have you read the Abrahamic Covenant lately; does it not say this: -

12:1 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

"Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father's house,
To an earth that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;

And through you all the families of the ground/land shall be blessed."

It is sad that you are heavily into replacement theology.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keraz, have you read the Abrahamic Covenant lately;
If people think God is going to forgive and reward a people who rejected and killed Jesus, who actively legislate against Christianity and who fail to thank God for any of their blessings received since some of the Jews formed a nation in a small part of the holy Land; Then you are very mistaken.
You and many others too, have a mental blockage that precludes you knowing the truth about what God intends to do with them.

As the OP says: God has no favourites and that means those who claim to be Jews, none of them have any real proof of ancestry, are no different from every other atheist and Jesus hater.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If people think God is going to forgive and reward a people who rejected and killed Jesus, who actively legislate against Christianity and who fail to thank God for any of their blessings received since some of the Jews formed a nation in a small part of the holy Land; Then you are very mistaken.
You and many others too, have a mental blockage that precludes you knowing the truth about what God intends to do with them.

As the OP says: God has no favourites and that means those who claim to be Jews, none of them have any real proof of ancestry, are no different from every other atheist and Jesus hater.

Ha Keraz, you are again showing the antisemitic side of your personality. It is so sad.

I showed that God tells us in the Abrahamic covenant that the nations of the world should be blessing Israel, but you want to reject this because as you say, it was they who had killed Jesus. However, every human being is just as guilty and responsible for put Christ on the Cross to die for our sins.

Goodbye

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gladly.

Genesis 12
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;

Scripture please.
Guess where Jesus will return and FIGHT for. It's called Israel.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Scripture please.
Jesus cursed the fig tree, which is symbolic of Judah. Matthew 21:19
He also said that those who were born to the Kingdom would be thrown out. Matthew 11:12

The Jews cursed themselves; Matthew 27:25
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;
In ancient times God did Bless Israel. But since Jesus came and offered Salvation to all who would accept it, those who receive His Blessings are the Spiritual peoples of God. Galatians 3:26-29, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Believing the Jewish Israel is still a special people of God, is serious error and contradicts much scripture.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus cursed the fig tree, which is symbolic of Judah. Matthew 21:19
He also said that those who were born to the Kingdom would be thrown out. Matthew 11:12
Symbolic? Are you JW? They LOVE symbolic!
The Jews cursed themselves; Matthew 27:25
You should have read more.

John 12
11 because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.
In ancient times God did Bless Israel. But since Jesus came and offered Salvation to all who would accept it, those who receive His Blessings are the Spiritual peoples of God. Galatians 3:26-29, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Believing the Jewish Israel is still a special people of God, is serious error and contradicts much scripture.
Guess where Jesus will return and FIGHT for? It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible. You ain't Israel.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Symbolic? Are you JW? They LOVE symbolic!
NOT JW.
The fig tree is used as a metaphor for Judah.
The vine symbolizes the House of Isael, the ten Northern tribes.
You should have read more.
Of course many Jews did become Christians, the Apostles tried hard to convert more, usually unsuccessful.
Guess where Jesus will return and FIGHT for? It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible.
Jesus will Return to Jerusalem; Zechariah 14:4
It will be the Christian peoples who will greet Him, in the clouds, then with Him in the holy Land.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Reformers of the Church generally believed and taught that the Church was Israel. Therefore; all Church members were Israelites by faith.
However they didn’t make it clear who exactly the ‘church’ was and to allow anyone who wanted membership, some only after an intensive Bible course, some after a Baptism and some just if they made a donation, has led to much abuse and error within the established Church.

The Jewish people think they have the ancestral right to be God’s people and many today support them in this belief. It is an immutable tenet of the ‘rapture to heaven’ theory, where the Church goes to heaven, while the Jews face tribulation on earth.

This theory isn’t Biblical and contradicts God’s Plans for His faithful people; ALL those who have freely chosen to believe in Him and keep His Laws now; Jew and Gentile, people from every race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10 & 7:9

John the Baptist told the Jews; God can raise up children for Abraham from these very stones. Matthew 3:9 and Paul said: A person is not a Jew, [Israelite] who is one outwardly, [ethnic descent] but only inwardly. [by the Spirit] Romans 11:13-24
Paul goes on to say: The Jews were cut off, because of unbelief….and Gentiles who are not Israelites by descent, are grafted in to the Olive Tree by belief in Jesus.

Only born again believers, circumcised in their hearts, confessing faith, with true repentance, like the Ethiopian eunuch, should become Church members, by full immersion Baptism as he and Jesus were. A public declaration of their commitment.

So the established Churches [I capitalize Churches as they are known entities- bricks and mortar] cannot claim to be the congregation [ecclesia] of God. It is only every individual who is: Crucified with Jesus and the life they now live is not their life, but that of Jesus who lives within them…., Galatians 2:20, who are the true Israelites of God. Galatians 6:14-16

They are people from every tribe, race, nation and language, Revelation 7:9 All the faithful Christ following people, to whom the Promises and Blessings of God come to and those who will finally fulfil God’s desire for a nation, divided into 12 groups; they will produce the fruit of being His witnesses and the Light for the nations. Matthew 21:43, Matthew 5:14, Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

When the letters to the seven Church types of Revelation 2:1-29 and Revelation 3:1-22 are read and understood, it will be seen that Jesus rewards the victorious or the overcomers, out of each of those Churches . This proves how not all who belong to a Church or those who think their ethnicity will save them, will be saved on the Day the Lord will judge and punish the nations. Isaiah 66:15-17....many will be slain by Him....
Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 24:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT JW.
The fig tree is used as a metaphor for Judah.
The vine symbolizes the House of Isael, the ten Northern tribes.
Symbolic? Metaphor? That's JW language when they don't like what God said.
Of course many Jews did become Christians, the Apostles tried hard to convert more, usually unsuccessful.

Jesus will Return to Jerusalem; Zechariah 14:4
It will be the Christian peoples who will greet Him, in the clouds, then with Him in the holy Land.
It doesn't say nor imply such! Trying to steal Israel's identity is a very big sin!

Genesis 12
I will curse him who curses you;

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ha Keraz, you are again showing the antisemitic side of your personality. It is so sad.

I showed that God tells us in the Abrahamic covenant that the nations of the world should be blessing Israel, but you want to reject this because as you say, it was they who had killed Jesus. However, every human being is just as guilty and responsible for put Christ on the Cross to die for our sins.

Goodbye
Numbers 25
9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

Obviously God is antisemitic.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numbers 25
9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

Obviously God is antisemitic.
God can do whatever He chooses to do. He doesn't have to ask your permission. Remember you said that! He will!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is only every individual who is: Crucified with Jesus and the life they now live is not their life, but that of Jesus who lives within them…., Galatians 2:20, who are the true Israelites of God. Galatians 6:14-16
Amen.
Trying to steal Israel's identity is a very big sin!
Keraz, did you know that trying to steal antichrist's identity is a very big sin?

Neither did I. :laughing:

Reactions: Keraz