God's Anointed Bible Prophecy Teachers All say the Rapture is very Near!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL!!! There is no scripture that says satan or anti-christ will catch up believers that where I AM you will be!!!

Then you are either blind and cannot read Jesus' answer to His disciples question about those 'taken' in that Luke 17 Scripture, or you simply deny what Jesus said and are rebellious against Him, this so you can serve a doctrine of men, the pre-trib rapture theory.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hey, I gotta admit I would love that myself!

Unfortunately "there was magic in the past, and there will be magic in the future, but there is no magic now" just became a bit too overwhelming, at least for me

Magical Thinking and the Essence of Religion
not the treatise on Magical Thinking that I was looking for, this one is actually superior imo, but a bit denser.

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The "catching up" IS the rapture!!
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thess 4:13-18

Not!!!

I Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."

The next five verses lay the foundation to what is called the "rapture theory". That is all it is, is a theory; and unproven idea. As we study our Father's Word; set aside all preconceived ideas you have about a rapture, and let's see what Paul is trying to tell the Thessalonians.

It is from these verses that the "rapture theory" was born. Let's see just how willing you are to bet your soul on it, when we take a fresh look at what Paul really said. Because that is what you are doing when you rely on it in the last days.

After Paul told the Thessalonians to live right in the community, and search their souls for sin in their lives, they were then to repent of any sin. Paul moved next to what happens when death comes to this flesh body. This topic is important to Paul, for it is the stabilizing factor to the Christian life. It removes the fear that comes from the unknown of ones death. Paul gives this information for one reason, and that is, that we not be ignorant as the heathen are. In other words, Paul doesn't want Christians stupid.

This concern is over "them which are asleep". The concern is over the loved ones that have died and left them, and their decaying bodies are out there in their grave. Paul is saying for us not to be sorry about those Christians who are dead and gone, for that is the concern of the heathen. The heathen's fear comes from their ignorance of God's word, and His promises. The heathen have no hope, for they believe it's over at the burial.

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

If we believe, as a Christian, that Christ set the example for us; so that we will follow as He did, in dying, and rising again, then "to sleep" is to be dead from the flesh body. The Greek is a simple language, for it's structure allows one to be more precise. The subject in the frame of this verse is; "that ye not be ignorant as to where the dead are." If you're a Christian, you know and believe that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and on the third day arose and came out of the tomb. If you do not believe this, Paul classifies you as ignorant, and heathen [non-believer].

It was on the fortieth day that he ascended back to the Father. When Jesus ascended into heaven, all the souls went with him into heaven also, that had passed on, up to that point in time. The souls of some went to wait for that time of judgment, while others to the glory of God. Those that sleep [are dead] are not out there in a hole in the ground, but all Christians must believe that they arose to be with the Father, just like Christ did also. The dead are with God; all of them. "To be absent from the body [flesh body] is to be present with the Lord." Ecclesiastes 12:7.

Regardless what chapter nine of Ecclesiastes says concerning the flesh body; when this flesh body is dead, the soul is gone from it, and the flesh is left to rot. It is difficult to see how they made a "rapture theory" out of this, when the subject is, "where are the dead?" So we see that when one dies, his soul goes immediately to be with our Heavenly Father. If you believe this, you are not heathen.

I Thessalonians 4:15 "For we say unto you, by the word of our Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent in no wise [precede] them which are asleep."

This, Paul states, is not his words, but it is from the Word God gave to him. Where? Ecclesiastes 12:7, that is where it is written.

"We which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord," this is our gathering back to Jesus Christ. "Shall not prevent them", would be better translated, "We are not going to precede [go before] them." We can not precede them for a very simple reason; the dead are already there with God. It is the only logical fact that can come from this. If you do not, or will not believe this, then you believe in soul sleep as the heathen do, and the hope and glory Paul is speaking of, for the Christian, and you are ignorant of God's glory. Whether victorious, or sentenced to hell, all the dead are now with the Father, and not in the ground.

Paul, in another writing, told us exactly; as far as the return of Jesus Christ, when we would be gathered back to Him. That goes also for when we would see those who are asleep [dead], and that exact moment is at the sounding of the seventh [last] trumpet. It will happen very quickly, in the wink [twinkling] of an eye. I Corinthians 15:50-54 tells us we will not go away to any place, but stay right here on earth. We are going to be changed into our new Spiritual bodies, and put off these flesh bodies.

Paul says, "Behold I show you a mystery". In other words, Paul is going to reveal something so we will not be ignorant about it. "We shall not all sleep [die] but we shall all be changed." I Corinthians 15:51 Changed to what? The same thing the dead are, and that is the subject. All those still in the flesh body, at a certain moment [the sounding of the seventh trumpet] will shed this flesh body [corruptible and perishable body] and take on the new "incorruptible" body. Friend, That is the hope and salvation of the Christian.

To document this, in I Corinthians 15:50 we are told that "flesh and blood cannot inherit", or face Jesus Christ in His kingdom. Christ's kingdom will cover the entire earth, and that is why the flesh body must perish. The time of this change comes at the seventh trumpet, which is the last trump, and stated in verse 52, "for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed".

Those who are even dead spiritually will be raised in an incorruptible body. That is a body that doesn't get sick, or grow old; in other words, it is your spiritual body.

Why?

Because the Kingdom of God is where ever Christ is; and at the seventh trump Christ will be on earth with the saints, and setting up his 1000 year millennium kingdom. No flesh and blood body can exist in that kingdom. This is your "gathering back to Christ", and that is what the rapture meaning is all about. It is the time when Christ comes back to earth and the saints that are alive are changed and drawn to Him.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I Corinthians 15:53, "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

"Mortal" means "liable to die" in the Greek. At the last trump the Christians who stand against Satan, and his system, will have their immortality, however, those who fall for Antichrist and his system, will have to wait until after the 1000 years. "Corruptible into incorruption" is refering to the flesh body changing into the body such as the angels have, a spiritual body. Whereas the eternal condition of the soul is only extended to those who have not yielded to the Antichrist, For they only are the victors at the seventh trump. You put on immortality through Christ who set the way.

I Corinthians 15:54, "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

Going back to I Thessalonians 4:15, we know when this will come to pass. It will be "at the last trump", when the alive in Christ are "changed", not flying away.

I Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with a voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first;"

The Lord is going to descend, at the seventh trump [the last trump]. Why will the dead in Christ rise first? Because they are already there, and with Him. All we have to do now is go to the book of Revelation, and find out in detail when this will be. We find out what events will occur just prior to this seventh trump sounding, and then when we see these certain events taking place before our eyes, we will know our Lord will return to earth next. Then the trump will sound, and the gathering will take place, and we will be changed from our flesh bodies to our spiritual bodies. And not one day before.

Many people have images of massive numbers of people flying away, with all sorts of accidents taking place; however, the Bible doesn't tell us it will be in that manner. In Revelation 11, it tells us exactly three and a half days prior what will happen, and the whole world will know about it, for it is no hidden mystery. That is when the Antichrist will end his reign by killing God's two witnesses, and send the world into a three and a half day party of celebration.

In Revelation 11 the world will know the two witnesses, for the disruption they have caused, and the world will watch as they are killed, and their dead bodies are put on display in a wide street [arena]. Are you still looking for a rapture, well my friend, at the end of the three and half day period it will be a time of great shame for you, For as Revelation 9:4 points out, the truth will not be sealed in your mind, and God is going to turn you over to Antichrist. The "rapture theory", could be the death warrant of your very soul, or a commitment of your soul to great shame. If you believe in the "Rapture theory" you will be on the side of Antichrist, and will fly with anyone, because you just don't understand the Word of God.

Remember, Two bodies will be in the streets of Jerusalem for three days, causing a world wide massive party...that is your warning just before Jesus Christ return to this earth. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Revelation 11:9; "And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves."

They simple do not want these bodies to come alive, or claim life when they in fact are dead. The world is witness to the corps of the two bodies. And they will think of all the damage these two prophets did to their crops and property; and most of all, the insults the witnesses gave this first Christ {Antichrist}, whom they all believed to be Jesus. Antichrist did as their rapture theory promised it would do. They got their wing's all right, straight to Satan's camp.

Revelation 11:10; "And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth."

The torment the two gave the world was naming the Antichrist, Satan. This was unthinkable, for their traditions taught them otherwise.

Revelation 11:11; "And after three and an half [days] the spirit [breath] of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them."

Did you catch the time frame here? It's three and a half days following the death of two witnesses that the world will rejoice over their death.

When the whole world celebrates, you better be getting ready to meet your maker. Friend, the only flying out of here is by the two witnesses, and it is recorded here. God's elect will be changed here at this time.

Revelation 11:12; "And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them [two witnesses], Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them."

There is no secret to this rapture, of two, for who are their enemies? Those who were against God's two witnesses.

Revelation 11:13; "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

This is Satan, and his fallen angels [that locust army of Revelation 9] that were caste out with him.

The remnent who gave God the glory, are God's elect, and those who are sealed of God, including the 144,000 of the tribes of Israel. Those are the ones chosen to stand against the Antichrist, and only them. The traditions of men will be preached right up to the seventh trump. What happens then at the seventh trump? Well, that is what First Thessalonians 4 is all about. "The gathering back to Christ at the seventh trumpet".

Revelation 11:14-15; "The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly."[verse 14] "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The Kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever." [verse 15] THIS IS THE SEVENTH TRUMP.

You, as a Christian now know exactly what is to transpire for three and a half days prior to the sounding of the seventh trump. You will see the murder of the two witnesses, observe the massive celebration, and then be changed to another form before Christ returns to this earth. It's all in God's holy plan, and Paul, John, Peter, Mark, Luke as well as Jesus certainly do not want you ignorant of these facts.

There is no FLY AWAY, no dodging of the tribulation of the Antichrist and his system's deceptions, but Christ will come and establish His kingdom on earth, and you will see it in your spiritual body. Got it?

Now what about the clouds, and the air? The "clouds" are in reference to a large gathering of people, as Paul used else where also. While the "air" spoken of here, in the Greek is "breath of life"; we will meet Jesus Christ in our "breath of life bodies, or spiritual bodies". That is the mystery Paul spoke of in I Corinthians 15:50-54.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Those left behind must try to live under anti-christ rule and survive the judgments of the great tribulation. At the end of the great tribulation and the battle of Armageddon Jesus will return with the raptured believers and Angels to set up a 1000 year reign and defeat all evil and cast satan into the bottomless pit for that 1000 years!

Anitchrist rule is deception,which is pretending he is Christ,and the whole world will believe it.Do tell how can he pretend to be Christ while at the same time going around killing people.

Just watched the 10 commandments again from since I was a kid ,40 years now.Do you understand that ,that was a type?Did the Hebrews get raptured?What were they protected by,the blood,now come to the end ,how are we protected?

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Do you understand all those plagues will happen again all except one I think

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Anitchrist rule is deception,which is pretending he is Christ,and the whole world will believe it.Do tell how can he pretend to be Christ while at the same time going around killing people.

Just watched the 10 commandments again from since I was a kid ,40 years now.Do you understand that ,that was a type?Did the Hebrews get raptured?What were they protected by,the blood,now come to the end ,how are we protected?

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Do you understand all those plagues will happen again all except one I think
I see a distinction between the church and Israel; different passages would seem to apply.

The New Testament believer does indeed need to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2).

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The 1000 years are not the kingdom. Why? Because Satan attacks the kingdom when the 1000 years expire. The kingdom is eternal.

The 1000 years are for teaching to those who fell short ,at this time all will be in their spiritual bodies ,without the influence of satan .Just like i was when satan drew a 1/3 of God's children to him,ie,the coup. God at that time could had killed satan and all that followed him ,but He didn't He gave us Christ.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The first resurrection occurs at the rapture. Then the seven year tribulation. Then the second coming Then the thousand year MK, then the second resurrection/destruction of the current heavens and earth. Then the new heaven and earth and eternity in the new Jerusalem.

First happens at death, do a study on the word,resurrection.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
While there are signs and Jesus and the apostle said there would be signs.

And yes, things have been stated for years, starting with the apostles.

And since people will see the signs and recognize the times, so there's a gauge.

We are at the boiling point.

Of course it is been preachers in such making false claims centuries. Just look at the Millerites who became the Seventh-day Adventists.

What is even worse is amillennialist denying the Bible even talks about it.

But I thought you all say the rapture can happen at any time...

Anytime and signs don't go together,period!!!!!!!!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
While there are signs and Jesus and the apostle said there would be signs.

And yes, things have been stated for years, starting with the apostles.

And since people will see the signs and recognize the times, so there's a gauge.

We are at the boiling point.

Of course it is been preachers in such making false claims centuries. Just look at the Millerites who became the Seventh-day Adventists.

What is even worse is amillennialist denying the Bible even talks about it.

Once again you refuse to address the scriptures presented, only giving half-baked ideas.
Because anyone giving the situation a moment's thought can clearly see the problems present in the whole "gauge/boiling point" argument.

To start with...can we know that things will get worse towards the end? Yes. How? The bible tells us. But...does it give us specific ROAD MAP signs, or does it give us general warnings about what to expect as things increase? The latter.

All these are but the beginning of the birth pains. -Matthew 24:8

Birth pangs are things that increase, that get worse...so this image is clear.

And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. -Matthew 24:12

Self explanatory.

However, considering, as I said, there are no: "when you see this exact sign, it means Jesus is ON HIS WAY!" that means that all other signs that ARE given, are on an ever increasing scale that will only ever end when God says they will.

Which brings me to your...and all those "Pastors" problem. In saying "we're at boiling point people!", they are, in point of fact, claiming to know the mind of God...to have special revelation. To know how far, lets say, that scale goes. Which is impossible. Both knowing the mind of God, and knowing how bad it will get. Places like North Korea or Syria, or even Venezuala teaches us that there is always 'more bad' to get. Imagine the whole planet like that. Will it get that bad before Christ comes? Do you know? Do they know? How long would it take for the whole world to get like that? Ten years? Fifty years? In which case...no. We are NOT at boiling point. Because boiling point is "Christ is on his way" point. And no one can know that...no one can know at which point of "lawlessness" or "birth pangs" God will decide to step into human history and end it.

And anyone trying to tell us different is attempting to sell something. And that's not 'evil Amillennialism'....that's scripture and plain old common sense. Unless you can tell me that you KNOW that cut off level? You KNOW the mind of God on this issue? You KNOW how bad God is planning on letting it get? Because if you...and they...can't...which we know cannot be done....then this "the end is near" sandwich board stuff, is just unbiblical hype. Get off the stage, put down your next 'best seller', and start teaching people how to live the long game. How to live each day hoping, expecting Christ's return, but to live life HERE like he's watching in the meantime. Because he will ask us to give an account of how we treated our neighbours, how we tendered his Church and taught the next generation, how we walked in our sanctifcation with him, while we 'stay awake'...while we watch.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I see a distinction between the church and Israel; different passages would seem to apply.

The New Testament believer does indeed need to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2).

That's why we will never agree...But who may I ask is an Old Testament believer?Is not the Word ,old and new,for all?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The next five verses lay the foundation to what is called the "rapture theory". That is all it is, is a theory; and unproven idea. As we study our Father's Word; set aside all preconceived ideas you have about a rapture, and let's see what Paul is trying to tell the Thessalonians.

You say "Rapture Theory"...

1 Thes 4
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Scripture is clear:
The Phrase in Scripture is clear;
CAUGHT UP...

Are you teaching you Believe "CAUGHT UP" is a Theory?

Glory to God,
Taken

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You say "Rapture Theory"...

1 Thes 4
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Scripture is clear:
The Phrase in Scripture is clear;
CAUGHT UP...

Are you teaching you Believe "CAUGHT UP" is a Theory?

Glory to God,
Taken

Yes we shall be caught up,the question is when.
Do you believe clouds to be literal clouds?
Do you know the word for air?

Those who have died are already with Christ ,that's how He brings them back,at His 2nd coming,they were not raptured

There are only two advents of Christ in all of scripture

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is no question as to when the 1 Thess 4:15-17 prophecy takes place; Jesus has come down from heaven, on His way to earth for His Millennium reign.
Also no question as to where those who remain are caught up to; where Jesus is, initially in the clouds, then on earth, in Jerusalem.

Using this prophecy as a 'rapture to heaven' proof, just shows the deviousness and mis-application of scripture of those who have fallen for the Satanic lie of the Church being removed before anything bad happens.

Reactions: n2thelight

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When reading/studying anything, including Scripture, do you Apply the 5 W's to what you are trying to reason, understand and convey?

Who, What, When, Why, Where....?

Because NO clue who you are taking about...
"WE".

I will answer from my perspective, regarding the phrase "caught up", which means the same in the single word term "Rapture".

Who - Christ's Church
What - lifted Up Above the Earth.
When - Before the Great Trib Begins.
Why - Because;
........- they are already Prepared
..........to be separated from the UNconverted
.......- Because they are not subject to Wrath
Where - the Clouds

Do you believe clouds to be literal clouds?

Yes...
Men (bodies) do not Go to Heaven
Men saved/quickened are not subject to Wrath.
Gods Wrath shall comence upon the earth.
The Clouds: are neither IN Heaven or ON Earth.
The Clouds: is Gods Chosen Place for Christ's Church to MEET the Lord.
Rising Up into the Clouds; IS WHEN Jesus' Body was Transformed.
Jesus IS OUR Example of our own Expectations.

Do you know the word for air?

Air.

Those who have died are already with Christ ,

Who - Converted in Christ, while they were
..........living.
What - Bodies (no),
.......... saved souls, yes
.......... quickened spirits, yes.
When - they became physically/bodily dead
Why - Because they Became Converted.
Where - body in earthen grave
............soul in heaven
............spirit in heaven

that's how He brings them back,at His 2nd coming,they were not raptured

Them ~
WHO ~ them who have bodily Died are separated from their BODY! Ie the Converted;
Ie Christ's Church.
Their Body is BURIED, rotting.
Their Soul is in Heaven.
Their Spirit is in Heaven.
WHEN ~ the Lord DESCENDS FROM Heaven
WHERE ~ TO the Clouds
......He has WITH HIM, the saved souls and
......the quicked spirits of the Bodies of Converted men buried ......in The EARTH.

THEIR BODIES are CAUGHT UP to the Clouds FIRST.
Their Bodies Are Transformed to Glorious Immortal Bodies (as they are RISEN UP to the Clouds) and their Saved Soul and Quickened Spirit IMPARTED into their Glorious Immortal Bodies.

Thereafter Immediately Secondly ~
Bodies who are STILL NATURALLY ALIVE, (but have SATISIFIED BECOMING DEAD ONCE, when they Became Crucified with Christ)

WHO - alive bodily, saved soul, quickened spirit (ie the Converted, ie Christ's Church)
WHAT - shall be Caught up to the Clouds
When - Jesus descends to the Clouds
Why -
....To meet the Lord in the Air
....To receive their glorious immortal bodies
Where - In the Clouds.

There are only two advents of Christ in all of scripture

And? Who said otherwise?

I have made NO MENTION whatsoever of Jesus' "SECOND COMING" "TO EARTH".

I have clearly said, Jesus descends TO THE CLOUDS.

The EARTH is DRY LAND.
The EARTH is NOT CLOUDS.

The RAPTURE is Specifically the time WHEN Jesus' CHURCH, (the Converted IN CHRIST) receives their BODY transformation from NATURAL MORTAL, to SUPERNATURAL and GLORIOUS IMMORTAL.
AND THUS are then ABLE to SEE the Lord
"As He IS".

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using this prophecy as a 'rapture to heaven' proof, just shows the deviousness and mis-application of scripture of those who have fallen for the Satanic lie of the Church being removed before anything bad happens.

This is Ridiculous on its FACE.

First you MAKE UP a FALSE CLAIM.
Then YOU attribute that FALSE CLAIM to Other people.
Then YOU Claim the Other People are DECEIVED.

The Claim...."rapture to heaven"
Is YOUR FALSE CLAIM; YOUR deception.

The Claim....that is what a Rapture believer teaches;

The Claim....other people claim what you say;

The Converted IN Christ, are Christ's Church.
Jesus Himself SHALL "catch up" (in the Clouds) TO Himself, His Church.

Christ'a Church was Already;
Forgiven
Bodily Crucified
Soul Restored
Spirit Quickened
And on the DAY the Lord catches their BODY UP to Him In the Clouds...
As they RISE UP...their Bodies shall be Transformed from Natural mortals to Supernatural Glorious Immortals.

And IN THE CLOUDS WITH THE Lord, they shall REMAIN, "WHILE"
The Wrath of the Lamb
And
The Wrath of God
Is Being EFFECTED UPON the Earth.

Glory to God,
Taken

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I will answer from my perspective, regarding the phrase "caught up", which means the same in the single word term "Rapture".

Who - Christ's Church
What - lifted Up Above the Earth.
When - Before the Great Trib Begins.
Why - Because;
........- they are already Prepared
..........to be separated from the UNconverted
.......- Because they are not subject to Wrath

Did not Christ Himself say He returns after the tribulation?Do you understand that there are two tribulations?

Separation happens at His return

As for the wrath,you don't think God will protect His own,being that His wrath is not directed at the virgins?

THEIR BODIES are CAUGHT UP to the Clouds FIRST.
Their Bodies Are Transformed to Glorious Immortal Bodies (as they are RISEN UP to the Clouds) and their Saved Soul and Quickened Spirit IMPARTED into their Glorious Immortal Bodies.

Ain't no bodies coming out the ground,did not Paul say we have two bodies?
Clouds simply means a large gathering

Air" in the Greek dictionary is #109, and is the "breath of life", your "breath of life" body is your soul or spiritual body.

The RAPTURE is Specifically the time WHEN Jesus' CHURCH, (the Converted IN CHRIST) receives their BODY transformation from NATURAL MORTAL, to SUPERNATURAL and GLORIOUS IMMORTAL.
AND THUS are then ABLE to SEE the Lord
"As He IS".

Who are those in the world that will be deceived?It can't be non believers as they are already deceived.Only christians can be deceived in other words most in the church except for the elect will go from virgins to whores,period!!!