God's Anointed Bible Prophecy Teachers All say the Rapture is very Near!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anitchrist rule is deception,which is pretending he is Christ,and the whole world will believe it.Do tell how can he pretend to be Christ while at the same time going around killing people.

The Anti-Christ doesn't KILL people.
The Anti-Christ convinces people "he" is God.
The Anti-Christ convinces PEOPLE, to KILL People, who DO NOT BELIEVE the Anti-Christ "is God".

The Anti-Christ, DOES NOT ANNOUNCE "he" is the Anti-Christ....
He ANNOUNCES...'he' is God!
The Anti-Christ has been given great powers,
(From God).
The Anti-Christ shall do many Supernatural things.
And MANY shall SEE what he does AND shall believe he is God.
And MANY shall believe they Are serving "Thee God", to kill other who reject this "god" they believe is "Thee God".

Did the Hebrews get raptured?

No. Rapture is in regard to BODIES being transformed into Glorious Immortal Bodies.
Their BODIES are still in their graves...WAITING to be raised up and glorified.

What were they protected by,

The Power of God.

the blood,

Hebrews (Yearly) Gave BLOOD of pure Animals, as was taught to them, (an Offering for their SIN) and an Acceptable Offering for them to Receive Forgiveness for their SINS for THAT Year.

Once Jesus arrived and Gave ONCE His Blood; anyone ACCEPTING "HIS BLOOD" offering; are ONCE forgiven for ALL of their SINS, forever.

now come to the end ,how are we protected?

Who is We?
What end?

evelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Do you understand all those plagues will happen again all except one I think

Happen AGAIN?

They have not YET Happened!

Sporadic earthquakes, plagues, floods, fires burning acres, etc. etc. Happen all over the world, in ISOLATED Places.

THE END of days Tribulation, will be WORLD events.

It will not be, oh this state is flooding, and that area has wild fires, and oh, oh, an earthquake in Alaska, and oh, oh, a hurricane in Florida, or oh, oh, a clyclone in Japan...
It will be Catastrophic....with 1/3 of the World Burning....1/3 of the World Killed....1/3 of the World in Famine.... etc.

IOW ~ it will be Tribulation as the World has NOT experienced since the Great Flood.

Glory to God,
Taken

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The Anti-Christ doesn't KILL people.
The Anti-Christ convinces people "he" is God.
The Anti-Christ convinces PEOPLE, to KILL People, who DO NOT BELIEVE the Anti-Christ "is God".

The Anti-Christ, DOES NOT ANNOUNCE "he" is the Anti-Christ....
He ANNOUNCES...'he' is God!
The Anti-Christ has been given great powers,
(From God).
The Anti-Christ shall do many Supernatural things.
And MANY shall SEE what he does AND shall believe he is God.
And MANY shall believe they Are serving "Thee God", to kill other who reject this "god" they believe is "Thee God".

Agreed,so how may I ask do you escape?Did not Christ say he who endures until the end?Is the rapture the end?Did He not say to take a stand against this wicked one?How do you make a stand while not being here?
Happen AGAIN?

They have not YET Happened!

Study the plagues that happened to Egypt

It will not be, oh this state is flooding, and that area has wild fires, and oh, oh, an earthquake in Alaska, and oh, oh, a hurricane in Florida, or oh, oh, a clyclone in Japan...
It will be Catastrophic....with 1/3 of the World Burning....1/3 of the World Killed....1/3 of the World in Famine.... etc.

IOW ~ it will be Tribulation as the World has NOT experienced since the Great Flood.

Did Christ tell us to not fear those who can kill the body?

The trib it's not physical very much spiritual.

So when the rubber meets the road when people need us most you wish to fly away,go figure.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
No. Rapture is in regard to BODIES being transformed into Glorious Immortal Bodies.
Their BODIES are still in their graves...WAITING to be raised up and glorified.

Again ain't no bodies coming out the ground!Did not Mosses and Elijah meet up with Christ on the mount?

D

Dave L

The 1000 years are for teaching to those who fell short ,at this time all will be in their spiritual bodies ,without the influence of satan .Just like i was when satan drew a 1/3 of God's children to him,ie,the coup. God at that time could had killed satan and all that followed him ,but He didn't He gave us Christ.
Rev. 20 ties the binding of Satan to the gospel. Here's how.

The angel = Greek for messenger

the chain = the message (gospel); The gospel sent to the whole world.

the 1000 years = Satan bound from deceiving the elect. The saints rule over him. the 1000 years end = Satan loosed.

Note the 1000 years are not the kingdom. Satan attacks the kingdom when they end and he is loosed.

Satan loosed = the Post Christian era (we now live in = immanent return of Christ) the gospel message falls on deaf ears, the world assails the Church from all quarters ushering in the end.

“Jesus said, “This voice has not come for my benefit but for yours. Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be driven out.” (John 12:30–31) = the binding happened with the first advent.

So in essence, Revelation 20 is a panorama of the entire New Covenant era. Not a physical kingdom of the future.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did not Christ Himself say He returns after the tribulation?

Scripture says so.
I have said so.

Not sure why you question what has already been established.

Do you understand that there are two tribulations?

Men experience Tribulations every single day.
The Great Tribulation is a time period nearing the end of days of their World as it is now.

Two "Tribulations"...? Don't know what you are talking about, until you explain what YOU MEAN.

Separation happens at His return

Separation OF WHOM? Be specific.

As for the wrath,you don't think God will protect His own,being that His wrath is not directed at the virgins?

Of course The Lord God Protects HIS OWN.
It appears SOME are NOT WILLING to Accept HOW thee Lord God Protects "HIS OWN".

Are you an ISRAELITE VIRGIN given the MARK OF GOD?

Because as of NOW, The Israelite Virgins have been foretold. They are NOT ON Earth. They shall be SENT TO EARTH, (And SHALL BE SEALED with the Lords Name), during the end of Days Tribulation. They are sent to Teach the Israelites (of Christ Jesus), who are naturally Alive on the earth during those days.

Are you an natural Israelite ?

IOW, if you are not an Israelite, living during the great Tribulation, or an Israelite Virgin slated to be Sent to the Earth....what do THEY have to DO with YOU, in the end days during the Tribulation?

Ain't no bodies coming out the ground,

So you say....but Scripture says differently.
As a matter of fact;
It is common knowledge; bodies die; bodies are buried, in the earth, in caves.
It is Scriptural knowledge; bodies HAVE DIED, have risen up, back to a living state;
Before they were buried;
Up from being buried in a cave;
Up from being buried in the ground.

So, it really does not matter to me, IF YOU do not believe it has occured or will occur...
I believe it, whether or not you believe it.

did not Paul say we have two bodies?

Don't know what you are talking about.

Clouds simply means a large gathering

Nonsense.

Air" in the Greek dictionary is #109, and is the "breath of life", your "breath of life" body is your soul or spiritual body.

Misapplication and Understanding to even respond to.

Who are those in the world that will be deceived?

Those who are not Converted.

It can't be non believers as they are already deceived.

False.
Babies, and many children, or unlearned adults DO NOT BELIEVE. It doesn't mean they are DECEIVED.

To be DECEIVED, means to be TAUGHT and Believe in a god....who is NOT THEE Lord God.

Only christians can be deceived

Anyone (with reasoning abilities) who has HEARD the Word of God, or SEEN the Wonders of Gods Creation and REJECTED THEM, "can be Deceived".

in other words most in the church except for the elect will go from virgins to whores,period!!!

Nonsensical.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again ain't no bodies coming out the ground!

According to you.

However I do not follow your teaching, thus I disagree with you.

I am quite confident when your body dies, it will be buried, cremated, or otherwise return to dust. If you think your body shall not RISE UP .... okie dokie.

However FYI, a Converted man in Christ, IS FOREVER WITH the Lord God....and
FYI....thee Lord God is NOT IN THE GROUND!

Did not Mosses and Elijah meet up with Christ on the mount?

What is that relevance to this conversation?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed,so how may I ask do you escape?

ESCAPE what?

Did not Christ say he who endures until the end?

Who is "he who" ?

Is the rapture the end?

No. The Rapture is Lifting UP off the face of the earth, Christ's Church.

Did He not say to take a stand against this wicked one?

I already EFFECTED "MY Standing", WHEN I Chose to Give my Life to Christ the Lord, which EFFECTED "MY STAND "WITH" Christ and my stand "AGAINST" the wicked one.

How do you make a stand while not being here?

I am here.
I made my Standing IN and WITH Christ.
I am PREPARED, for ANY DAY, the Lord shall Call me .... UNTO HIM, (in the clouds).

Study the plagues that happened to Egypt

Why? They are not unknown to me. Why don't you study the Famines in Africa? Or the wild fires in California? Or the tsunami's in Japan?

Did you miss the POINT? Those are ISOLATED events. Meaning, if you live in Ohio, and there is a famine in Africa, a huge fire burning acres in California or a tsunami in Japan....Ohioans may be totally unaffected and enjoying a warm sunny day at the beach and grilling food.

During the Great Tribulation...the ENTIRE World will be AFFECTED by fires, earthquakes, plagues, etc.

Did Christ tell us to not fear those who can kill the body?

What about it? What is your point? You want to be ON EARTH During the Great Tribulation, experiencing Plaques, Starvation, Wars....Gods Wrath?

The trib it's not physical very much spiritual.

LOL

So when the rubber meets the road when people need us most you wish to fly away,go figure.

LOL....the Rapture is not ABOUT "whoop, whoop, oh gee, I made a WISH"...lol

Guess you DID not Study, about the FIRST Great Tribulation....IE THE FLOOD.

Guess you have some thoughts on "when the rubber MET THE ROAD...IN NOAH'S DAY"....
Eh?
That he should have REFUSED to enter the Ark, and INSTEAD WHAT?...stay ON the Earth, and SAVE the Drowning People?

LOL.

I am picturing what you are teaching...
If you ARE converted...
And the Lord catches you up to the Clouds...
You will ARGUE with Him, saying You want to STAY on Earth...
And if you manage to stay alive dispite, a 1/3 of the earth burning, the earthquakes, the fires, the famine's.....because YOU want to go Preach the Word of God to men who have vowed their allegience to the Anti-Christ...and the Israelites who have not accepted Christ Jesus as their Messiah....

LOL. I think you have missed the Big Picture.
Men must be willing to Hear.

And NOW is the time Converted men are supposed to be Spreading the Word of God......oh and apparently some men get that, and are doing that NOW....
while you are apparently hoping to get to do that during the Great Tribulation...

In case you haven't noticed....
MANY men DO NOT WANT to willing Hear the word of God...not now, nor will they During the Great Tribulation.

And the Israelites/Jews....Are you TEACHING THEM NOW, the Word of God? Why not?

Oh...they are not INTERESTED in Gentiles teaching THEM about "THEIR MESSIAH".

But NO Problem....God Has already Prepared TEACHERS FOR THEM....AFTER they have experienced the Tribulation of the WRATH OF THE LAMB and BEFORE they would experience the tribulation of the WRATH of God.
( and it AINT' GENTILE Teachers!!!)

Weird.

Glory to God,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again you refuse to address the scriptures presented, only giving half-baked ideas.
Because anyone giving the situation a moment's thought can clearly see the problems present in the whole "gauge/boiling point" argument.

To start with...can we know that things will get worse towards the end? Yes. How? The bible tells us. But...does it give us specific ROAD MAP signs, or does it give us general warnings about what to expect as things increase? The latter.

All these are but the beginning of the birth pains. -Matthew 24:8

Birth pangs are things that increase, that get worse...so this image is clear.

And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. -Matthew 24:12

Self explanatory.

However, considering, as I said, there are no: "when you see this exact sign, it means Jesus is ON HIS WAY!" that means that all other signs that ARE given, are on an ever increasing scale that will only ever end when God says they will.

Which brings me to your...and all those "Pastors" problem. In saying "we're at boiling point people!", they are, in point of fact, claiming to know the mind of God...to have special revelation. To know how far, lets say, that scale goes. Which is impossible. Both knowing the mind of God, and knowing how bad it will get. Places like North Korea or Syria, or even Venezuala teaches us that there is always 'more bad' to get. Imagine the whole planet like that. Will it get that bad before Christ comes? Do you know? Do they know? How long would it take for the whole world to get like that? Ten years? Fifty years? In which case...no. We are NOT at boiling point. Because boiling point is "Christ is on his way" point. And no one can know that...no one can know at which point of "lawlessness" or "birth pangs" God will decide to step into human history and end it.

And anyone trying to tell us different is attempting to sell something. And that's not 'evil Amillennialism'....that's scripture and plain old common sense. Unless you can tell me that you KNOW that cut off level? You KNOW the mind of God on this issue? You KNOW how bad God is planning on letting it get? Because if you...and they...can't...which we know cannot be done....then this "the end is near" sandwich board stuff, is just unbiblical hype. Get off the stage, put down your next 'best seller', and start teaching people how to live the long game. How to live each day hoping, expecting Christ's return, but to live life HERE like he's watching in the meantime. Because he will ask us to give an account of how we treated our neighbours, how we tendered his Church and taught the next generation, how we walked in our sanctifcation with him, while we 'stay awake'...while we watch.
You make no sense.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That is nowhere in the Bible.

Ecclesiastes 12:6 "Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern."

Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God Who gave it."

Dust is not who we are,we only hang out in it.

Luke 16:22 "And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom the rich man also died, and was buried;"

Lazarus was carried into heaven by the angels of God, while the rich man's body was buried in the ground and his soul went to Hades, the holding place before being destroyed by hell fire.

Luke 16:23 "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

This is a parable about two men that actually lived, and when both died, the rich man could see Lazarus in heaven with Abraham. He could look across that great gulf that stood between them, but could not go there. Our Heavenly Father is the Father of the living and not the dead. Thus to be absent from this physical body of the flesh is to be present with the Lord. The soul does not go to the grave as the flesh does, but goes immediate to heaven. Those that did not overcome cannot be with those that overcame in this earth age, for they are separated. All souls can actually see the throne of God from where they are. Those that are on the rich man's side are being held for that great judgment day.

Luke 16:24 "And he cried and said, `Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' "

There is no flame there yet, but there will be after Judgment day. God doesn't burn anybody until after judgment day. This rich man had everything that he wanted, but here in heaven, he can't even afford one drop of water. The role is switched here in heaven, for now Lazarus has the comfort of heaven, and the rich man has nothing, not even comfort.

Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivest thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented."

Life has it's payday, and this is the rich man's time.

Luke 16:26 "And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.' "

"Between us that over came, and you that did not overcome, there is a great gulf fixed." That gulf is so fixed that even though one side can see the other side, there is no way to pass between. We can't go your way and you can't come our way. Luke is making the entire clear that you set your course in this life of the flesh, and when your soul passes into the next life, there is no changing what you have done in this life. This gulf or chasm is from the Greek "Chasma"; It means "an impassable interval". The interval is of time and space. This is telling us that if you die hell bound and enter into that other dimension, there is no way that you can reenter back into this dimension again. What ever side of the gulf you are on when you die, that is the side you stay until judgment day.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone is deceived.
A clue as to who are; may be the ones who post long rants without a vestige of scripture to support their beliefs.

If you require someone to read the Scripturea to you; there are audio Bibles online.

However, you have already acknowledged you do not believe the Scriptures are REAL, and have elected to resort to the immature response of namecalling.

Thanks for revealing your fruits.

Glory to God,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiastes 12:6 "Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern."

Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God Who gave it."

Dust is not who we are,we only hang out in it.

Luke 16:22 "And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom the rich man also died, and was buried;"

Lazarus was carried into heaven by the angels of God, while the rich man's body was buried in the ground and his soul went to Hades, the holding place before being destroyed by hell fire.

Luke 16:23 "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

This is a parable about two men that actually lived, and when both died, the rich man could see Lazarus in heaven with Abraham. He could look across that great gulf that stood between them, but could not go there. Our Heavenly Father is the Father of the living and not the dead. Thus to be absent from this physical body of the flesh is to be present with the Lord. The soul does not go to the grave as the flesh does, but goes immediate to heaven. Those that did not overcome cannot be with those that overcame in this earth age, for they are separated. All souls can actually see the throne of God from where they are. Those that are on the rich man's side are being held for that great judgment day.

Luke 16:24 "And he cried and said, `Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' "

There is no flame there yet, but there will be after Judgment day. God doesn't burn anybody until after judgment day. This rich man had everything that he wanted, but here in heaven, he can't even afford one drop of water. The role is switched here in heaven, for now Lazarus has the comfort of heaven, and the rich man has nothing, not even comfort.

Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivest thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented."

Life has it's payday, and this is the rich man's time.

Luke 16:26 "And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.' "

"Between us that over came, and you that did not overcome, there is a great gulf fixed." That gulf is so fixed that even though one side can see the other side, there is no way to pass between. We can't go your way and you can't come our way. Luke is making the entire clear that you set your course in this life of the flesh, and when your soul passes into the next life, there is no changing what you have done in this life. This gulf or chasm is from the Greek "Chasma"; It means "an impassable interval". The interval is of time and space. This is telling us that if you die hell bound and enter into that other dimension, there is no way that you can reenter back into this dimension again. What ever side of the gulf you are on when you die, that is the side you stay until judgment day.
Old Testament - Hell and Paradise for spirits. Ground for bodies.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you saying the Old has nothing to do with the New?
I didn't say that.

I am saying the issues of where spirit support death has changed as of resurrection.

The damned have always gone to hell. The Saints used to go to paradise, now they go to heaven.

Bodies have always gone to the earth.