Greetings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
Just wanted to stop in and say hello before I get started posting in the forums. I may be here for a short time; I may be here for a long time, I will let the Lord determine that.

I must admit, I have no idea what I am doing here. I have a general disdain for Christians as a whole, but hope to find some "fresh air" here. Christ is all there is, and I wish to be with Him, yet I am trapped in this body of sin and death. Too many Christians have forgotten just exactly who they were when Christ reached down and pulled them out of the muck and mire and believe they have somehow either "hit the lottery" and can act however they wish, or they are somehow above it all and have reached some level of perfection and can look down their nose at whomever they wish.

My viewpoints on doctrinal issues come from the bible alone. Salvation is really just as simple as it seems. (I know it is simple because God knew that I was going to come someday, and I am as dumb as a brick) The bible is truly as simple as it needs to be, or as complex as you wish to go, and its wisdom can never be exausted; however, if in a persons complexity, they do not agree with the plain/basic things that are plainly said....the complex idea the person has attained is wrong.

Christ is sufficient, He alone deserves the praise and honor.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
Hi there SL and welcome.

You don't sound "dumb as a brick" to me.
nein1.gif

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Lion!

welcomexg.gif

Great to have you here...Welcome to CyB...My Christianity is also very simple, as it should be...

Bless you!!!
haveanicedaysun.jpg