Happy to join you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ronmorgen

Apr 5, 2011
Hello, I’m new as of July 6. You can call me Ron if you like. I’ve believed that Jesus is the only way since 1972. A revival in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii was the influence for my conversion. A man named Ken Smith was led to Kona to preach the gospel in the power of the Spirit. He was very successful, and a group called Fellowship of Christian Pilgrims was formed. We believed that all the gifts of the Spirit given to believers for the work of service as described in the book of Acts were still available to the church, and we published a periodical named Acts 29 (since there are 28 chapters in Acts). I am so glad to have found you all, and look forward to sharpening and being sharpened for the work before us. This is not a normal time in history. We are at the end of the age in my opinion. The church will be called to higher standards than ever before to confront the darkness that is sweeping the land.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I’m new as of July 6. You can call me Ron if you like. I’ve believed that Jesus is the only way since 1972. A revival in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii was the influence for my conversion. A man named Ken Smith was led to Kona to preach the gospel in the power of the Spirit. He was very successful, and a group called Fellowship of Christian Pilgrims was formed. We believed that all the gifts of the Spirit given to believers for the work of service as described in the book of Acts were still available to the church, and we published a periodical named Acts 29 (since there are 28 chapters in Acts). I am so glad to have found you all, and look forward to sharpening and being sharpened for the work before us. This is not a normal time in history. We are at the end of the age in my opinion. The church will be called to higher standards than ever before to confront the darkness that is sweeping the land.

Hello, I am somewhat new to this forum also. Yes I agree with you that we are at the end of the age.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Ron!

welcomedoves.gif

Lovely to hear from you again dear brother and welcome to CB!

Looking forward to your posts...:)

haveanicedaysun.jpg

ronmorgen

Apr 5, 2011
Hello brother of mine....missing you.....welcome to CB.....love you Ron.....

Shep

Hi Shep, good to hear from you. I'm glad to be here. Thank you Angelina, what a beautiful welcome post. I love you both in Jesus.