Hello folks...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Atheist.85

Jan 23, 2008
I would like to start out by saying i am an atheist, yet I do have an open mind. I am here purely to discuss and get some sort of answers regarding christianity and what exactly christians believe about several different issues. I do realize I will be on the other side of most of your discussions and am happy to limit my self to your opposing views section to limit controversy over questions i may ask. Thank you for having me here.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We have No problem answering questions and explaing our views and if thats you reason for coming as you say welcome hope we can at the least give you some understanding of our views as Im sure you have heard many lies mixed with some truth.We dont ask nor expect you have to nessiarly agree but its nice you at least want to try to understand

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Athesist.85. I hope you enjoy your stay here and hope you are here to seek Truth. I used to be an atheist. Actually I was one by default.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

mike68

Feb 10, 2008
Welcome! I think it's strong of you to join a forum with a opposite view. I hope you going to have a nice time and find what you seeking.We are all seekers.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Ah, it is so nice to meet an atheist with an open mind. Many atheists I know are just deep-gut afraid of becoming a Christian or learning about it.Welcome to the board, I hope you have a good time here, and I hope we may be able to influence you of the truth in some way
smile.gif
See you around. :angel9:

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hey Athiest.85We have something in common.I was an athiest for approx. ten minutes when I was thirteen. And then God got me back. ( Check out the story in the thread is God compassionate..oron my latest blog on the website below) I am sure that with an open mind he will get you back alsoGod bless youRyan Fitz

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Hi nice to meet you. whether your open or closed minded it would still be nice to meet you . if man could come to faith in Jesus using their own reason their would be no need of the holy ghost my friend.John 6:44