hello..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

faith

Jun 1, 2007
i like the assortment of smilies, btw..this one i tend to do much, even during time when i should be doing something else.. :study:ahem, sorry ~ well, here's my story...like many here - or at least, i hope so - i'm someone that believes in Jesus Christ.. not too long ago, i asked of him to forgive me, & have me reborn through the Holy Ghost & needless to say, i'm done with sin...it's no longer what i want now that i know what it is.. 'till recently, i did not know the evil of sin, nor Jesus Christ but i did know of God, but like many others, i walked away from God, thinking that i would be better off.. to make a long story short, what i wanted all along is known through the Son...in truth, i was blind to ego, pride & disrespect to God..i'm thankful that i'm back on tract & it's comforting to see sin wash away, just as Jesus Christ said.. however, it suddenly occurred to me that the world now looks radically different from how i used to see it, for many others remain the same & as such, i feel like an outcast, like an outsider looking from afar.. where are the other Christians? the ones that do not claim that they are, but are not ~ but the ones that would stand faithfully with Jesus Christ, even unto the last day...few & far between i gather, probably thinking the exact same thing i am.. i pray to meet them someday, if not here then for certain in Heaven.. :pray3:that's what brings me here, to meet others also on the journey back to God...i study the Holy Bible a lot, but have yet to read fully.. surprisingly, i started in the beginning of the New Testament & now i'm up to the story of Moses on the Mount.. i absorbed the Book of Revelation, which is my key area of focus & discussions about the gospels & last days i'm always up for.. i'm not a debating-type person, but more-so in picking up what i'm curious to know before.. so if anyone wants to talk about that, i'm up for it.. there is so much to be done, but nothing is too much when knowing what lies ahead for those faithful to Jesus Christ.. guess i'll meet you all on the forums..

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB faith hope you find us the place you are looking for we have all been where you are at one time or another.Most here know we have but a short time left so end time events are alwayshot topics it happens to be one of my favorites also so please jump in anywhere We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.If you need any help please let me know just click my name and send me private messageGod Blesskriss