Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is Returning very Soon!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you call a person who keeps prophesying that Christ is coming soon,

A person who speaks the Truth...

New International Version
He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

King James Bible
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Oh yeah, a false prophet. Matt. 24:23-26.

Uh, that verse does not apply to one saying Jesus is coming soon, as being a false prophet.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't addressing you.

I was addressing you.
Open forum. Private Messaging is personal.
But okay by me, if you choose not to answer.

Glory to God,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No.
The Point was expressly made.
It was not in Defense of JVI,
But rather
It was about your Jealously of what others have and your Namecalling, AS IF, that justified Your Jealously.

Glory to God,
Taken
Ah well good point I guess
If ol' van Pimp and I ever find ourselves at the same wedding, I will be congratulating him believe it or not, I don't condemn the guy at all really. But I guess there is some jealousy going on too, ya. Which is kinda weird imo, as I wouldn't trade him places if he was the last guy on earth. So hmm.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
2 Peter 3:3 What was foretold by the holy prophets and commanded by our Lord and Savior through your apostles. 3First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.”…
Hopefully you get on some level that I don't deny that Christ comes, yes?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yes, however was a reference to birds what you meant? Didn't appear so.

Glory to God,
Taken
Ah well I guess things are not what they appear to be at first, happens to me too ok, especially in forums with their limitations, easy to get the wrong idea. If you just go look at the post again, see who it was addressed to, Gis, might clarify then? She was the cardinal?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no what?
Lol
you sure say No a lot, ever notice?

Yes I do notice Often other people speak For me what is not true, and I say no in disagreement and objection.

The point might be that you are defending those who would be rich from a perspective that likely will not stand up to much scrutiny, but that is ultimately up to you to decide

no what?

No ..... I was NOT defending, as I already answered in post #58.

Glory to God,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Over the last 70+ years of Jack's Bible teaching Jack has helped millions choose to believe and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Today Jack's Bible teaching is reaching most of the world on more than 800 TV and radio stations. PTL.
He is doing more to destroy Christianity quicker than almost any other snake that comes to mind I guess. God works in mysterious ways, huh.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah well I guess things are not what they appear to be at first, happens to me too ok, especially in forums with their limitations, easy to get the wrong idea. If you just go look at the post again, see who it was addressed to, Gis, might clarify then? She was the cardinal?

You were the one that said cardinal, why would I ask anyone other than you what you meant?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is doing more to destroy Christianity quicker than almost any other snake that comes to mind I guess. God works in mysterious ways, huh.

Quoting Scripture and Agreeing with Scripture, as JVI does, is him paving the path to destruction of Christianity?

How is that so?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and your word is truth, right? :)

Yes I speak my truth for what concerns myself.

What do you do, come here and say things you do not believe?

Are you content when others speak things for you that you do not believe, and then what, agree with them?
And if you disagree ...
seriously...they come back with "your word Truth is, right?

What nonsense!

Glory to God,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Quoting Scripture and Agreeing with Scripture, as JVI does, is him paving the path to destruction of Christianity?

How is that so?
well, it's a thing like it's kind of hard to see until you see it, but right here I might say that it can be, is, quite easy to find yourself "agreeing" with one v of Scripture and not agreeing at all with the rest. But let me say again that mr Van's sins are forgiven, and imo he is surely serving God, too. I might even be thanking him at that wedding lol, dunno.

Also, he is not dead yet, who knows what today might bring? Rich ppl renounce their riches alla time, yes?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FeaturedHoly Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is Returning very Soon!!

If you are a Converted SAVED and Born Again person, YOU are Appointed to Speak the Word of God. Jesus testified...Even so, YOU DO the same.

Rev 20
[20] He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Glory to God,

Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yes I speak my truth for what concerns myself.

What do you do, come here and say things you do not believe?

Are you content when others speak things for you that you do not believe, and then what, agree with them?
And if you disagree ...
seriously...they come back with "your word Truth is, right?

What nonsense!

Glory to God,
Taken
ah, I only meant to reflect that we are all deemed liars in Scripture; the connection to the um fact that if one does not make deterministic statements they cannot be lying is like a little hidden thing there I guess.

But I don't see that working too well here in the west? If you happen to know an Oriental they might be able to clarify the reasoning here, sorry. Briefly, we look to, um, well, leaders, right, ppl who exhibit certain what we call "leadership" qualities? We even seek to become "leaders," "leaders in the community," etc

I don't really have beliefs like that anymore, like about the past or the future?
So lemme be clear, every single determination that you andor mr Imp has ever made might come absolutely, literally true someday, I do not kno.

Reactions: Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
FeaturedHoly Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is Returning very Soon!!

If you are a Converted SAVED and Born Again person, YOU are Appointed to Speak the Word of God. Jesus testified...Even so, YOU DO the same.

Rev 20
[20] He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Glory to God,

Taken
Return to Me, and I will return to you
(and He even said it twice, for all you Clint Eastwood fans :))

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, it's a thing like it's kind of hard to see until you see it, but right here I might say that it can be, is, quite easy to find yourself "agreeing" with one v of Scripture and not agreeing at all with the rest. But let me say again that mr Van's sins are forgiven, and imo he is surely serving God, too. I might even be thanking him at that wedding lol, dunno.

Also, he is not dead yet, who knows what today might bring? Rich ppl renounce their riches alla time, yes?

Rich (in the World) pretty much Always means an abundance of WEALTH, MONEY, POSSESSIONS.

And no doubt the envy and jealously and criticism OF MANY.

Rich (in the Spiritual Sense) means having Achieved the PROMISE of Forever LIFE, "and" Foreverness to BE WITH thee Lord God.

For a man WHO, has Achieved Spiritual Richness....the Lord BLESSES that man WITH an Abundance of WORLDLY WEALTH....

WHY?

The REASON IS SIMPLE....
He who Has MUCH, can Give MUCH...
Which is the BASIS;
...taught TO TAKE CARE of YOUR OWN
...taught To Give in "CHARITY".

Millions of people, TAKE, TAKE, TAKE.
I am not speaking of a helping hand but rather generationally, G-pa, pa, son, g-son...
...Welfare whores.
And there are those (the ones who TAKE from one to Give to another), who Promote and Encourage and Beg for (compelled) enacted Laws to support ...
...the Making and Keeping of Welfare whores.

THEY are NEITHER Rich Spiritually or Financially....and but a Burden.

As far as SOME Clerics Living Laviously, Some do BY what others would LOOK and SEE and think, that ain't right. I have no issue with that. I am not their financial manager to determine the millions that are spent on others through their ministry, or the funds they use in helping their own family members and taking care of their own families.

JVI, lives a comfortable lifestyle, but would not say he lives a lavish lifestyle.

Glory to God,
Taken