• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But you probably need for me to tell you that you are a sinner. that is the bottom line.

That's your bottom line.....don't confuse it with me.

I dont have any sin.
You can't understand this, because you don't understand Roman 4:8, Hebrews Chapter 10, Romans 3:21-28, or Romans chapter 5.

You, justbyfaith, exist in your own self righteous religious world of "self saving", so, when you hear that God's Grace is not designed to allow you to keep sinning , you then would argue using God's words against God's words, as that is where you are in your "religion".
So, when you discover someone like me, who is not bound by bondage to my flesh, as you are, you just can't relate.
And you wont be able to relate, until you learn to listen more then you've learned to be deceived.

Here is what i am....

Im a Saint
Im a Bride of Christ
Im a "As Jesus IS, so is BEHOLD in this WORLD".
Im seated in Heavenly Places in Christ
Im IN Christ
Im Born again.
Im "ONE" with God and Christ.
Im translated from Darkness to LIGHT.
Im a Brethren
Im a SON of God.
Im a Child of the LIGHT>
Im a Heir of GOD
Im a joint Heir with CHRIST

And you know what im now, Mr Legalist? Im not a Sinner.
Don't be confused about that, ever again.
See, i stopped being a sinner as soon as i was "made the righteousness of God in Christ".
I stopped being a "saved sinner", as soon as God gave me "the Gift of Righteousness".

=Thats me.
Take a good look.
See me? Im a blood bought redeemed Child of God.
Never again will i be a "sinner".
Im not you.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont have any sin.
You are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you; according to 1 John 1:8.

Guilty of promoting gnosticism on these boards also, I'd be willing to gather.

By the way, you forgot to put an apostrophe in the word "don't".

I suppose that that was only a mistake.

While sin is defined as "missing the mark" (of perfection).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you; according to 1 John 1:8.

The Holy Spirit is in me.
He's the power of my Words.
Im nothing, but what i do, is, make available the freedom that is in the "simplicity that is found in Christ" that is the Grace of God that brings victory to anyone who wants to stop what you are doing, which is , sinning, confessing, failing.

Listen, You, want to be perceived as being "spiritual" and "knowledgable", and you've. been discovered to be anything but, and now you are angry and would just seek to point your little carnal finger at me...
Well, point it all you like..
And one day, when you are tired of repenting and confessing and failing, then come back, and print all my Threads, and throw away your lying commentaries, and get your KJV and sit and read what i've taught and study to show yourself approved.
You're pride that has been dented is not going to allow you to do it for a while, but one day......its possible.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am not bound by bondage to my flesh, friend. Sin is rendered dead within me. Not eradicated, made dead.

The modern cry of the unbeliever.

Dont call me your friend.
You just said i dont have the Holy Spirit.
Now im your Friend?
You're a liar... but i already knew that...
And if sin is dead in you, you'd not be confessing and repenting of it..
If sin were dead in you, you'd read what i teach and give ALL Glory to the Cross and Honor to the Grace of God and lift up the Blood of Jesus, as i do.
But you dont.
You kick against it, because you're a legalist who wants to pretend you are a deep student of the word, and you are not.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are teaching works in place of God's Grace.
You are : Galatians 1:8

You should find another line of work, deceiver, as this one is going to bring harm to your life, as you can't resist the Grace of God openly in public... and it ever turn out well for you, giulano.
You contradict yourself trying to threaten me like that. According to you, what I say and do doesn't matter.

I also note that you have ignored some passages I gave.

I am not teaching salvation by works. There is no way I could earn salvation by my own deeds.

But check it out: We will be judged by our works and words. When Jesus made it possible for us to have our sinful nature changed into a good one, we have no excuse for failing to help him do the Father's works.

You condemn me? I ask you why you want to believe you will not be judged by your works? Why try to fool yourself into thinking a good tree can bear bad fruit?

Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Why do you resist the idea of doing good works? Are you that enslaved by sinful urges? I wonder.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit is in me.

Not if you are denying the reality of sin in you...for the Spirit is the truth (1 John 5:6) (see also 1 John 1:8).

Listen, You, want to be perceived as being "spiritual" and "knowledgable", and you've. been discovered to be anything but, and now you are angry and would just seek to point your little carnal finger at me...

I have not been discovered to be anything but; and therefore I am not angry in the slightest.

Dont call me your friend.
You just said i dont have the Holy Spirit.
Now im your Friend?

Well, obviously you are identifying yourself as not being my friend; while I will say to you faithfully that I am your friend.

Pro 27:6, Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

You may in fact see some day that I am the best friend you ever had, apart from Jesus Himself.

You're a liar... but i already knew that...

I forgive you for calling me that.

And if sin is dead in you, you'd not be confessing and repenting of it..

I rarely do have to do that anymore...but I teach what I teach because it is sound doctrine.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You contradict yourself trying to threaten me like that. According to you, what I say and do doesn't matter.

Why do you resist the idea of doing good works? Are you that enslaved by sinful urges? I wonder.

You are deceived if you think im your Threat.
Let me show you where the "threat" is found..
"let all who teach another gospel be cursed of God, even if its an Angel".

"cursed of God"......do you understand this term?
Galatians 1:8.
This term came out of the mouth of PAUL, in the epistle to Galatians, when he was describing all believers who have "fallen from grace" and are deceived and teaching "another gospel" of WORKS....

So, i have no issue with "works"............as in 'present your body a living sacrifice"..
But God has a big issue with you or anyone like you who substitutes the "gospel of SELF EFFORT".. (works) in place of the Gospel of the Gift of Righteousness, - "justification by FAITH"..
This is Jude 1.
This is a person who in public becomes angry and hateful when they are told that God's Grace alone without any works, law keeping, or commandment keeping, is ALL that God offers to accept a person, as His family.
This LEGALIST, can't stand to hear this, and will fight it, deny it, and attempt to avoid it, while they replace it with their "gospel of SELF EFFORT", that Paul defined as a cursed person...

So, i make no Threat.
Paul is the one you can see about that..

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not if you are denying the reality of sin in you...for the Spirit is the truth (1 John 5:6) (see also 1 John 1:8).

No, im just resisting your carnal misuse of a few verses that you keep using as your excuse to keep sinning.

As i said, im not you.

You're talking to yourself, justbyfaith.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, im just resisting your carnal misuse of a few verses that you keep using as your excuse to keep sinning.
I don't use those verses as an excuse to keep sinning.

I have a handle on them so that they do not serve me in such a manner.

I hold that while sin is not eradicated from our flesh (1 John 1:8 is holy scripture), that it is rendered dead within me (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any say over my behaviour.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't use those verses as an excuse to keep sinning.

Why are you still sinning?
Its because you have a "handle" on your religion, that does not yet understand that God's Grace is not there to allow you to keep telling us that you need 1st John to keep giving yourself an excuse to keep sinning.
Stop using that verse, and any other verse you can twist to deny that you should have stopped sinning the first couple of years after you were saved.
Or as Paul told you.
"how are we who are dead to sin, to continue to keep sinning".. Romans 6:2
"if you walk in the Spirit, you wont sin".
So, im teaching you how to do what Paul said you are to do, while you are whining and dont want to hear it, and instead want to fight it and resist the truth of the Teaching in Public.

You would rather rant your nasty little self righteous rant that "behold is a sinner", so that you can feel that im living your carnal life.

But im telling YOU< that you should have stopped repenting and confessing many years ago.
But you have not learned how, and you have shown us all that you dont care to stop, and you certainly dont care to learn how..

So, post some more verses that show us that you plan on sinning and repenting some more..

Nothing new.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold,

I have been teaching here on these boards for over three years.

Maybe you should go and see what I've taught here before you start contending against me as a teacher.

A few days of your false teaching is not going to make my faithful teaching look erroneous.

Not by a long shot.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you still sinning?

Who says I am?

Point out to me one sin that I have committed in front of you on these boards.

But im telling YOU< that you should have stopped repenting and confessing many years ago.
But you have not learned how,

Friend, much of what you are teaching are things that I have taught myself in my own way, without denying certain scriptures that are getting in your way.

You need more balance; you are topsy-turvy.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Friend, much of what you are teaching are things that I have taught myself in my own way, without denying certain scriptures that are getting in your way.

You said earlier that i dont have the HS.
Then you said that im a sinner.
Thats a sin, in your world.....
You dont know me, you only know your carnal pov.
You judged me, because you are a foolish person.
So, Don't call me your friend, at this point.

What i can do online is see how you use verses to teach against Grace, while pretending you "only" believe in Grace.

You are a person who in the same post will use "works" and "grace" verses.
You are not established in your understanding of the Blood Atonement.
You teach law and grace, as i pointed out in your "wet" Thread #15-#16.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are deceived if you think im your Threat.
Let me show you where the "threat" is found..
I don't see you as the least threat; but you were trying to threaten me, as anyone can see. You wrote, "You should find another line of work, deceiver, as this one is going to bring harm to your life, as you can't resist the Grace of God openly in public... and it ever turn out well for you, giulano."
"let all who teach another gospel be cursed of God, even if its an Angel".

"cursed of God"......do you understand this term?
Galatians 1:8.
This term came out of the mouth of PAUL, in the epistle to Galatians, when he was describing all believers who have "fallen from grace" and are deceived and teaching "another gospel" of WORKS....
There is only one true Giospel, and Paul didn't invent it. It is interesting though that after Paul wrote that, he goes on for about two chapters telling us what he did.

So, i have no issue with "works"............as in 'present your body a living sacrifice"..
But God has a big issue with you or anyone like you who substitutes the "gospel of SELF EFFORT".. (works) in place of the Gospel of the Gift of Righteousness, - "justification by FAITH"..
This is Jude 1.
This is a person who in public becomes angry and hateful when they are told that God's Grace alone without any works, law keeping, or commandment keeping, is ALL that God offers to accept a person, as His family.
This LEGALIST, can't stand to hear this, and will fight it, deny it, and attempt to avoid it, while they replace it with their "gospel of SELF EFFORT", that Paul defined as a cursed person...

So, i make no Threat.
Paul is the one you can see about that..
Sure you did. I tell you there is no way I could save myself through my own actions, and somehow you twist that into my being a legalist who teaches salvation by works?

I note for the record that once more you ignored passages from the Bible I gave you. Why is that?

2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

But Behold says, "Never mind those commandments."

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its because you have a "handle" on your religion, that does not yet understand that God's Grace is not there to allow you to keep telling us that you need 1st John to keep giving yourself an excuse to keep sinning.
Stop using that verse, and any other verse you can twist to deny that you should have stopped sinning the first couple of years after you were saved.
Again, I tell you truly that I have repented of all of my sins.

I do not utilize 1 John 1:8, or any other verse, to justify sinning.

I do believe that such verses as you have quoted, such as Romans 4:8, you may be using to justify continuing in sin.

But you would know about that better than I would; because I am not you.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's your bottom line.....don't confuse it with me.

I dont have any sin.
You can't understand this, because you don't understand Roman 4:8, Hebrews Chapter 10, Romans 3:21-28, or Romans chapter 5.

You, justbyfaith, exist in your own self righteous religious world of "self saving", so, when you hear that God's Grace is not designed to allow you to keep sinning , you then would argue using God's words against God's words, as that is where you are in your "religion".
So, when you discover someone like me, who is not bound by bondage to my flesh, as you are, you just can't relate.
And you wont be able to relate, until you learn to listen more then you've learned to be deceived.

Here is what i am....

Im a Saint
Im a Bride of Christ
Im a "As Jesus IS, so is BEHOLD in this WORLD".
Im seated in Heavenly Places in Christ
Im IN Christ
Im Born again.
Im "ONE" with God and Christ.
Im translated from Darkness to LIGHT.
Im a Brethren
Im a SON of God.
Im a Child of the LIGHT>
Im a Heir of GOD
Im a joint Heir with CHRIST

And you know what im now, Mr Legalist? Im not a Sinner.
Don't be confused about that, ever again.
See, i stopped being a sinner as soon as i was "made the righteousness of God in Christ".
I stopped being a "saved sinner", as soon as God gave me "the Gift of Righteousness".

=Thats me.
Take a good look.
See me? Im a blood bought redeemed Child of God.
Never again will i be a "sinner".
Im not you.
I feel sorry for the one who will be converted by you...for you will make them twice as much a son of hell as yourself.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said earlier that i dont have the HS.
Then you said that im a sinner.
Thats a sin.

Not if it's true...

You dont know me, you only know your carnal pov.
You judged me, because you are a foolish person.
So, Don't call me your friend, at this point.
:rolleyes:
Evidently you have never been taught about certain passages...such as Matthew 7:1-5 and Luke 6:41-42 and Luke 6:37.

I could also call you a foolish person...but in doing so I would become like you; and this time I am choosing to keep my wisdom about me and am not going to answer a fool according to his folly.

Oops. I guess I did it anyway by mistake. I became like you for a moment; so that at least now you won't be wise in your own eyes.

Proverbs 26:4-5.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a person who in the same post will use "works" and "grace" verses.
You are not established in your understanding of the Blood Atonement.
It is important to understand the relationship between grace and works.

How are we going to come to that understanding unless we look at verses that speak of both doctrines in the same post, and compare them to each other in order to get a more complete understanding?

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think it's ironic that behold is saying that he's not a sinner yet decrying legalism at the same time.

Reactions: Giuliano