• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you are a sinning saint. Saints can and do sin, and that includes you. Perhaps some of your posts reflect that already.
However, if (since) he is denying the reality of indwelling sin, he is no saint (1 John 1:8).

Last edited:

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's your bottom line.....don't confuse it with me.

I dont have any sin.
You can't understand this, because you don't understand Roman 4:8, Hebrews Chapter 10, Romans 3:21-28, or Romans chapter 5.

You, justbyfaith, exist in your own self righteous religious world of "self saving", so, when you hear that God's Grace is not designed to allow you to keep sinning , you then would argue using God's words against God's words, as that is where you are in your "religion".
So, when you discover someone like me, who is not bound by bondage to my flesh, as you are, you just can't relate.
And you wont be able to relate, until you learn to listen more then you've learned to be deceived.

Here is what i am....

Im a Saint
Im a Bride of Christ
Im a "As Jesus IS, so is BEHOLD in this WORLD".
Im seated in Heavenly Places in Christ
Im IN Christ
Im Born again.
Im "ONE" with God and Christ.
Im translated from Darkness to LIGHT.
Im a Brethren
Im a SON of God.
Im a Child of the LIGHT>
Im a Heir of GOD
Im a joint Heir with CHRIST

And you know what im now, Mr Legalist? Im not a Sinner.
Don't be confused about that, ever again.
See, i stopped being a sinner as soon as i was "made the righteousness of God in Christ".
I stopped being a "saved sinner", as soon as God gave me "the Gift of Righteousness".

=Thats me.
Take a good look.
See me? Im a blood bought redeemed Child of God.
Never again will i be a "sinner".
Im not you.
You don’t sin?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I completely sympathize with what is trying to be said here. However, it falls short, in my view, in explaining the role our will and works play in our Christian life. What you are arguing is that *only Christ* could do the work of our redemption. Nobody could do that work but Christ alone.

But does this mean the Christian's will and works do not play any role in our Christian life? Of course not! And thus, when you speak of the exclusive work of Christ in redeeming us, and ignore the role our will and works play in our Christian life, it tends towards confusion.

The reality is, we are not empty containers that God operates through, as if we are drones with no mind and no will. Being born again does not mean we check in our volition and our ability to choose to do good. On the contrary, Salvation in Christ is what gives us the new birth and the ability to not only be good but to do good, as well.

We will not have peace unless we choose to abide in the new spiritual nature that Christ has given us. We still live in the carnal body, and we are still susceptible to sin. When we choose to abide in Christ and in our new spiritual nature, we should to do good works that please the Lord. And this will give us peace. There will be no peace if we choose to indulge our carnal nature, and displease God.
You're conflating justification with sanctification.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like a good combination;

If it weren't for the fact that the teacher of it is in violation of 1 John 1:8.
That is the sinless perfection error. It is also in 1 John 1:10.

The hyper grace error is in 1 John 1:9 where they teach we never have to ask for forgiveness of sin.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, post some more verses that show us that you plan on sinning and repenting some more..
I'll post something about when I was about to sin through igorance and got stopped. When I stopped and thought about it, I realized I was being tempted to do something I shouldn't. Then I didn't do it. Certainly I repented or felt sorry for having the sinful urge, but thankfully I did not have to repent of sinning in deed.

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

It's a wonderful thing. God can help us fix sinful urges we didn't even know we had. . . and before we act on them. You can be sure I thank God when that happens. The tragedy for Cain is that God warned him not to act on his sinful urge, but he went ahead and did it anyway. He did not take what God said as being helpful and benevolent.

People could practice this on the internet. I get the feeling sometimes people post in anger -- and then like Cain, regret it later. Getting angry is not a sin in itself -- indeed it gives us the chance to master our emotions so we "rule" over them instead of having them rule over us.

Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

Genesis 4:7 NLT You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”

God wants us to rule our emotions and urges, not be slaves to them. Jesus came to liberate us.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Reactions: amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You don’t sin?

Reader,.//

There is no Sin "in Christ".
You can't be "ONE" with God and Christ and have any sin..
Do you understand what it means to be "in Christ". ????
Once you do, then when you read this verse, it'll make sense to you. =. 1st John 3 """Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for God's seed remaineth in him: and the born again cannot sin, because they are born of God."""
Notice it says...."CANNOT SIN"..

"but Behold, over here it says "if we say we have no sin"..

Yeah, I CAN READ, but i can do more then this, reader, i can discern and i can rightly divide and im not going to lead you into more confusion, im going to lead you out of it and into the Grace of God......if you will listen.
If you wont then keep sinning and repenting... its your freewill.

So, SAINT.... when you find this "cannot SIN" verse that seems to contradict 1st John 1 that says..."if we say we have no sin"...
When you can't understand why one verse, same apostle, says....>"if WE SAY", when he's not talking about himself, as he later says...>"Cannot sin"...

See, when a person is not familiar with what it means to be "blood bought" and "made the righteousness of Christ", and they do not understand "the gift of Righteousness", or the Grace of God, or the Blood Atonement.... or why Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge the born again with their sin.....then they read 1 John that says....>"if we say we have no sin"....then later they read in 1st John that the born again "cannot sin"...and their head spins off and they sit there thinking...>"what". !!
But you see...
This is why the NT tells you that the word of God is "spiritually discerned", and when its not then you will find carnal people who live on forums who will never be able to understand how the same apostle can say to one group "if we say we have no sin", then when talking to the born again later he says., '"cannot sin".

Here is my advice....
Read what i teach, and take it to heart as God gives you the revelation of His amazing Grace, and avoid liars and deceivers and similar who can't understand the NT, even tho they will post 50 verses in every post, as if this proves anything....which it doesn't.
See, God is not interested in you posting verses, He's interested in you understanding them....
Remember that.

Reader, you can't be both a "sinner" with sin, and "the righteousness of God, in Christ" also, at the same time.
Your "repenting" and "confessing".. does not wash away your sin, ....not ever. If it could, then Jesus could have stayed in Heaven and saved himself a lot of PAIN !!
Understand clearly, that if you still have sin, you are not born again, you are not saved, and you are as Christ says....>"in your sin" needing to be REDEEMED.

So, you are ether IN CHRIST or IN YOUR SIN, and you need to listen to a skilled teacher, ME, who understands how to lead many of you from your self righteous theology that is keeping you in a deceived carnal mind that thinks you are a "sinner", when God says you are a Saint, and John says you "cannot sin".

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as "hyper grace".
The is just legalism that denies the Grace of God.
That would be you.
Not at all, I'm saved by grace through faith. :)

What you are teaching is hyper grace. Yes, there is such a thing, it's just another repackaged heresy known as Antinomianism. You've also mixed the heresy of sinless perfection in with it. The result is a heretical cocktail.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,.//

Once you do, then when you read this verse, it'll make sense to you. =. 1st John 3 """Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for God's seed remaineth in him: and the born again cannot sin, because they are born of God."""

Yeah, I CAN READ, but i can do more then this, reader, i can discern and i can rightly divide and im not going to lead you into more confusion, im going to lead you out of it and into the Grace of God......if you will listen.

So, SAINT.... when you find this "cannot SIN" verse that seems to contradict 1st John 1 that says..."if we say we have no sin"...
When you can't understand why one verse, same apostle, says....>"if WE SAY", when he's not talking about himself, as he later says...>"Cannot sin"...
I just told you we can have sinful urges but not sin; and the person who is born of God does not act on sinful urges. Those urges are like yeast. You can compare the situation to removing the yeast from your house to get ready for Passover.
This is why the NT tells you that the word of God is "spiritually discerned". . . .
My Bible does not say that. It says the Holy Spirit can teach us. That passage says the things of the Spirit of God are spiritually discerned.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Your "repenting" and "confessing".. does not wash away your sin, ....not ever.
There is no forgivness of sins without repentance. This has always been true. You do not seem to have a good grasp of the Bible.

Psalm 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

God has always been able to forgive sin. The problem Jesus dealt with was the result of sin, namely the sentence of death on us all. Is that fair to punish everyone for the transgresion of Adam? No, but it is the way this world is. Jesus changed that: People do not need to die now because of what Adam did.

We also cannot crave a world where we sin and others pay for it. We cannot want a world where we are free to lie, cheat, steal, rape and murder to gratify ourselves while others pay for it. If we want a world like that, we want God to be unjust: We want Him to forgive us while we are unwilling to forgive others. We want God to take our sides as if we're special, better than His other children.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Do not interpret Paul in a way that contradicts what Jesus said. Do not think people can sin and God is going to pretend they didn't. When we make the deal with Jesus, he gives us something for free -- but there are conditions -- and he reserves the most extreme punishment for his unfaitful servants if they think they can abuse his goodness.

What do you think if you offered a drug addict a home and food so he could get a job -- with a phone and address and shower -- and he abused you and stole from you to buy more drugs? Would you say the deal was still on?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not at all, I'm saved by grace through faith. :)

What you are teaching is hyper grace. Yes, there is such a thing, it's just another repackaged heresy known as Antinomianism. You've also mixed the heresy of sinless perfection in with it. The result is a heretical cocktail.

You have an opinion that is not represented by Quotes.
So, if you believe that by stating your opinion you are proving anything, then guess again, and im sure you will.

As i said, there is no such thing as "hyper Grace".
There is just "justification by Faith" that is all God accepts to accept a person.
Works, Lifestyle, commandment keeping, torah keeping, enduring to the end, or any other type of work, or self effort, that a person tries to substitute for Jesus's Finished work on the Cross, is Legalism.

You are a legalist, and you'll prove it, sooner or later if you keep posting.
See, all ive taught is that " Jesus who saves you keeps you saved", and "there is no Sin in Christ"..

What this means, is that you either say you are a sinner, or you agree are the righteousness of God..
There is no "both", found in the Blood Atonement.
This means that the heretical "hybrid" theology of ... one part Grace, and one part works, is what you are going to be teaching sooner or later, while you pretend that your salvation, is "all of Grace".
So, keep pretending this, and you'll be discovered soon enough, preacher4truth.
Watch and see.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have an opinion that is not represented by Quotes.
So, if you believe that by stating your opinion you are proving anything, then guess again, and im sure you will.

As i said, there is no such thing as "hyper Grace".
There is just "justification by Faith" that is all God accepts to accept a person.
Works, Lifestyle, commandment keeping, torah keeping, enduring to the end, or any other type of work, or self effort, that a person tries to substitute for Jesus's Finished work on the Cross, is Legalism.

You are a legalist, and you'll prove it, sooner or later if you keep posting.
See, all ive taught is that " Jesus who saves you keeps you saved", and "there is no Sin in Christ"..

What this means, is that you either say you are a sinner, or you agree are the righteousness of God..
There is no "both", found in the Blood Atonement.
This means that the heretical "hybrid" theology of ... one part Grace, and one part works, is what you are going to be teaching sooner or later, while you pretend that your salvation, is "all of Grace".
So, keep pretending this, and you'll be discovered soon enough, preacher4truth.
Watch and see.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm saved by nothing but grace through faith, and trust in Christ's work alone. But hey, keep lying about me, not a problem.

Your teaching is hyper grace and sinless perfection nonsense which is lawlessness, and license to sin and pretend you don't to which Scripture declares such as deceived. You will see, Matthew 7:23.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm saved by nothing but grace through faith, and trust in Christ's work alone. But hey, keep lying about me, not a problem.

Your teaching is hyper grace and sinless perfection nonsense which is lawlessness, and license to sin and pretend you don't to which Scripture declares such as deceived. You will see, Matthew 7:23.

Ive not used the term "sinless perfection".
Heretics here accuse me of teaching this, because they are not able to realize that understanding How the Grace of God manifests the born again as the Righteousness of God in Christ, can't be understood by the rational mind or explained in a way that uses language that is secular.
So, when secular carnal Christians read words that are spiritual, that are explaining the finished work of the Blood of Jesus, in a way that has to be Spiritually discerned, then their carnal mind will rebel.
This is always how it plays out when spiritual teaching is resisted by people who are walking in their flesh. Those who are sinning and confessing.
So, you are not really discerning what im teaching, because you are seeing it only with your mind, and that is never going to allow you to SEE what im teaching.

Also, preacher4truth, You have a "bumper sticker" mentality regarding some legalist phrases that you are obsessed with, that were created by some really bad hyper religious people who do not accept "justification by faith".

So, when you use these carnal bumper stickers...
1.) license to sin
2.) OSAS
3.) Hyper Grace
4.) Easy Believism

Just remember that these bumper stickers were created by Cross denying Heretics, who hate Grace and deny that "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross" is actually "finished" within the redemption regarding a born again Child of God.
So, be careful that you align yourself with "the gift of righteousness", lest you be found teaching against it, while pretending you are "nothing but Grace through Faith".
Hear me?

So, i have a simple request for you.

Preacher4Truth, explain how and why....>"The blood of Jesus that saved you, keeps you saved"..

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive not used the term "sinless perfection".
Heretics here accuse me of teaching this, because they are not able to realize that understanding How the Grace of God manifests the born again as the Righteousness of God in Christ, can't be understood by the rational mind or explained in a way that uses language that is secular.
So, when secular carnal Christians read words that are spiritual, that are explaining the finished work of the Blood of Jesus, in a way that has to be Spiritually discerned, then their carnal mind will rebel.
This is always how it plays out when spiritual teaching is resisted by people who are walking in their flesh. Those who are sinning and confessing.
So, you are not really discerning what im teaching, because you are seeing it only with your mind, and that is never going to allow you to SEE what im teaching.

Also, preacher4truth, You have a "bumper sticker" mentality regarding some legalist phrases that you are obsessed with, that were created by some really bad hyper religious people who do not accept "justification by faith".

So, when you use these carnal bumper stickers...
1.) license to sin
2.) OSAS
3.) Hyper Grace
4.) Easy Believism

Just remember that these bumper stickers were created by Cross denying Heretics, who hate Grace and deny that "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross" is actually "finished" within the redemption regarding a born again Child of God.
So, be careful that you align yourself with "the gift of righteousness", lest you be found teaching against it, while pretending you are "nothing but Grace through Faith".
Hear me?

So, i have a simple request for you.

Preacher4Truth, explain how and why....>"The blood of Jesus that saved you, keeps you saved"..
lol...nothing you teach is really what you teach even while teaching it, and only you realize the truth, none are under grace but you. Got it.

Get your last, um, nonsense in.

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You don’t sin?
Reader,.//

See, when a person is not familiar with what it means to be "blood bought" and "made the righteousness of Christ", and they do not understand "the gift of Righteousness", or the Grace of God, or the Blood Atonement.... or why Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge the born again with their sin.....then they read 1 John that says....>"if we say we have no sin"....then later they read in 1st John that the born again "cannot sin"...and their head spins off and they sit there thinking...>"what". !!
But you see...
This is why the NT tells you that the word of God is "spiritually discerned", and when its not then you will find carnal people who live on forums who will never be able to understand how the same apostle can say to one group "if we say we have no sin", then when talking to the born again later he says., '"cannot sin".

Here is my advice....
Read what i teach, and take it to heart as God gives you the revelation of His amazing Grace, and avoid liars and deceivers and similar who can't understand the NT, even tho they will post 50 verses in every post, as if this proves anything....which it doesn't.
See, God is not interested in you posting verses, He's interested in you understanding them....
Remember that.

Reader, you can't be both a "sinner" with sin, and "the righteousness of God, in Christ" also, at the same time.
Your "repenting" and "confessing".. does not wash away your sin, ....not ever. If it could, then Jesus could have stayed in Heaven and saved himself a lot of PAIN !!
Understand clearly, that if you still have sin, you are not born again, you are not saved, and you are as Christ says....>"in your sin" needing to be REDEEMED.

So, you are ether IN CHRIST or IN YOUR SIN, and you need to listen to a skilled teacher, ME, who understands how to lead many of you from your self righteous theology that is keeping you in a deceived carnal mind that thinks you are a "sinner", when God says you are a Saint, and John says you "cannot sin".
so you don’t sin- ✅

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Reader,.//

But you see...

Here is my advice....
Remember that.

So you really don’t sin