How Do You Know Which Career/job God Wants You In?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kimshi42

Dec 27, 2007
He's given me some talents and I know I need to make more money. Question is, how? I have a slight feeling that He's leading me toward 2 specific careers. But I'm not sure. I would LOVE to do these things for a living, so I'm not sure if it's my emotions speaking or His will. People tell me I'm good at one of the endeavors all the time and that I should do it for a living. Is that a hint?

good times

Dec 11, 2008
QUOTE (Kimshi42 @ May 9 2009, 01:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=73425
He's given me some talents and I know I need to make more money. Question is, how? I have a slight feeling that He's leading me toward 2 specific careers. But I'm not sure. I would LOVE to do these things for a living, so I'm not sure if it's my emotions speaking or His will. People tell me I'm good at one of the endeavors all the time and that I should do it for a living. Is that a hint?
Free will means that its your choice. God cannot influence your decisions because it would infringe with free will. My advise is do what will make you happy.