how i came to christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i realized all is going to be saved.
i realized that facts are on God side
i realized i couldent live with my self if i deined god.
Kind of the same with me. I was looking for truth, and found, just like you said, the facts are on His side. So if I was being honest about my search, then this was it! So I became Christian.

Much love!

Reactions: amadeus

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Kind of the same with me. I was looking for truth, and found, just like you said, the facts are on His side. So if I was being honest about my search, then this was it! So I became Christian.

Much love!
im happy you dident take the torture road as i did.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im happy you dident take the torture road as i did.
I still fought God over it first. I was happy being my own god, and just because I became convinced, I wasn't ready to give in so easily. But after some struggle, I did give in to Him.

The flesh kicks and screams and doesn't want to obey God! I'm glad we both received God!!

Much love!

Reactions: amadeus and Holy999

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
I still fought God over it first. I was happy being my own god, and just because I became convinced, I wasn't ready to give in so easily. But after some struggle, I did give in to Him.

The flesh kicks and screams and doesn't want to obey God! I'm glad we both received God!!

Much love!
and your so much happier now=

• Love
Reactions: marks and amadeus