How Much does Jesus mean to you? my testimony.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Somehow I am not sure if this is a dream or vision?

It was a heaven on Earth invitation from Jesus to me.

He invited me personally to his celebration and rejoicing in a huge city within a temple gathering On Earth like he came back to Earth again to show us how much we mean to him.

I walked into the temple and Everyone were rejoicing and celebrating and crying emotionally for Jesus.

Then Jesus gave me this supernatural deep look and he smiled when he seen me.
The holy light was glowing from his robes and it was all around him and glowing deeply.
The gathering of people parted and Jesus and I met head on.

I said Jesus I know that I am going to pass from Earth one day but there is no money in this world that I can buy my love for you I love you with an other worldy love.

My love is free for you God same as your Love was free for me when you gave up your life on the cross .

You risen and ascended back to heaven and before you ascend back to heaven after today Lord I Just want to send you this cosmic invitation forever from my heart to you God.

where ever my spirit shall go Lord after I have lived my life on Earth I will send you this invitation to the next world and this comes from deep from my heart to you Lord.

Promise me Lord that you will tell them what you given me the inner balance in our hearts forever so let them understand This Lord I can not explain this in my own words for your words will be heard if not my own words.

Thank you Lord Jesus for standing by my side even when I walked away from you so many times .:( I am sorry for all the times I walked away from you Lord when you held me and said you love me.

in Heaven there shall be no more persecution like it is on Earth for your people Lord.
But on the next world Lord God Religion will not exist.
I know the truth now Lord.

Thank you for loving me God . Thank you for holding me back from death so many times Lord Jesus.
my purpose being in this life has been fulfilled. Thank you for loving me .I am forever in tears thankful God.

Reactions: Billy Evmur